Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4460341 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Mumu

One precise bullet!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

Uhm...yes they numbered 3000-4000 and we killed 1000-1500 of them, that means they still have +- 2000 men left to advance.
...So what is so difficult to understand?

You fraudsters claim you killed between 1000-3000 men.

Good thing is, only the soweto nation believes those lies and figures you keep manufacturing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

One precise bullet!

grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

Good thing is, only the soweto nation believes those lies and figures you keep manufacturing.

Lies that real war tested armies will laugh at! These South Africans ... angry angry angry angry they never cease to amaze themselves.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

grin grin

No stray shooting! That one word was just enough!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

Let's look at this fraud from your angle.

Everyone following the C.A.R story at the time knew Seleka were advancing towards bangui. So, don't try to distort facts.

You faced this enemy outside bangui, and you killed 1000-3000 men (enemy fighters), yet this advancing force still had enough men, Ammo and equipment to take bangui, and expel the government, 48 hours later.

Isn't this story absurd?

I mean, the lies you South-Africans tell, makes absolutely no sense at all, and lives the rest of the world in utter bewilderment.
No, negotiations were still ongoing.

A regional force "FOMAC" was deployed before the South Africa base. "A red line" around Damara were Seleka halted their advance for negotiations.

The rebels for some reason decided to hold their negotiator from going to the table, and advanced on Friday.

Meeting little resistance from FOMAC and FACA, around 3:30pm Al Jazeera made contact with one of their commanders whom claimed "Its them, Bozize and his mercinaries from South Africa"

He further claimed an attack helicopter flew above/attack them and fortunately they took no casualties. As they brought down thee chooper.

Th whole Friday night they failed to capture the city until Sunday. Against a small force.

But they were badly mauled.

Also note even if it might be denied they had out side support, initially the rebels had no uniforms, boats, assault rifles and webbing. But were mostly armed with hunting rifles and machetes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Insults don't move me! You've barely been here long enough. Look up this thread's archives for sources repeatedly posted. Ever seen a real battle in your life?

Now run home to mummy! It's too late to be hanging out with me! cool cool cool
Same here buddy! And i've been following his thread for 2 years now, and all your sources state that the SANDF lost 36 men thus the source by default is outdated and incorrect.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

Actually the whole world does, but People like you are blinded by envy. And sources have been posted!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2014
MikeCZAR:
No, negotiations were still ongoing.

A regional force "FOMAC" was deployed before the South Africa base. "A red line" around Damara were Seleka halted their advance for negotiations.

The rebels for some reason decided to hold their negotiator from going to the table, and advanced on Friday.

Meeting little resistance from FOMAC and FACA, around 3:30pm Al Jazeera made contact with one of their commanders whom claimed "Its them, Bozize and his mercinaries from South Africa"

He further claimed an attack helicopter flew above/attack them and fortunately they took no casualties. As they brought down thee chooper.

Th whole Friday night they failed to capture the city until Sunday. Against a small force.

But they were badly mauled.

Also note even if it might be denied they had out side support, initially the rebels had no uniforms, boats, assault rifles and webbing. But were mostly armed with hunting rifles and machetes.

Post the full story here.

They faced your forces outside the city, not in it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

Same here buddy! And i've been following his thread for 2 years now, and all your sources state that the SANDF lost 36 men thus the source by default is outdated and incorrect.

You've been following from a distance! Very apparent from your naivety! Go home my boy! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

Actually the whole world does, but People like you are blinded by envy. And sources have been posted!

I've posted multiple sources on the ground, who call your claims lies.

You've not posted a single source on the ground in the CAR.

Actually the world doesn't, if they did, they would have corroborated your story.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Don't you guys find it somewhat Ironic and sad that Nigeria was one the countries that supported the Wests "Intervention" in Libya, and now a lot of the weapons that were used to fight Gaddafi have been making their way to the hands of Boko-Haram and are now being used to kill Nigerian Soldiers and Innocent Civilians

...Talk about a huge dose of Karma undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

I've posted multiple sources on the ground, who call your claims lies.

You've not posted a single source on the ground in the CAR.

Actually the world doesn't, if they did, they would have corroborated your story.
Your so called source also stated that SANDF lost 36 men, thus by default its incorrect.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

Your so called source also stated that SANDF lost 36 men, thus by default its incorrect.

Consult the archives for my sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

You've been following from a distance! Very apparent from your naivety! Go home my boy! cool cool cool
I am at home buddy, in SA its possible to have wifi at ones house.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

Consult the archives for my sources.

I did my friend and it stated we lost 36 men, thus incorrect.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

I did my friend and it stated we lost 36 men, thus incorrect.

You did not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Centrifude:
Don't you guys find it somewhat Ironic and sad that Nigeria was one the countries that supported the Wests "Intervention" in Libya, and now a lot of the weapons that were used to fight Gaddafi have been making their way to the hands of Boko-Haram and are now being used to kill Nigerian Soldiers and Innocent Civilians

...Talk about a huge dose of Karma undecided

And you say so because Libya's stolen millions were key to keeping your economy afloat? Filthy South Africans will always chose money and economic interests over common sense and respect for human dignity and national inclusion!

We fought for your freedom from oppression because it was right thing to do! We aligned with global democratic forces for liberty of the Libyan population ... because it was the right thing to do! We are always on the right side of decisions for the common good of our African brothers and sisters! We will always be arrowheads of doing the right thing for Africa.

No dulling!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2014
ActivateKruger:
Nigerian vehicles are fake

You are just jealous that Nigeria the giant of Africa makes their own fully indigenous cars while South Africa the giant of AIDS cannot produce equipment without European help.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

The T-90A saw combat action during the 1999 Chechen invasion of Dagestan. According to Moscow Defense Brief, one T-90 was hit by seven RPG anti-tank rockets but remained in action. The journal concludes that with regular equipment T-90A seems to be the best protected Russian tank, especially if the Shtora and Arena defensive protection systems are integrated in it. Wikipedia.

Show me who has ever killed a T-90 tank...

O wow, it (an MBT) survived some RPG hits, just like the Patria (an IFV)

I am not showing you anything until you show me something the T90 killed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

From March to June 2013, I proved on this forum facing 3 SANDF officers, that SAAF Gripen jet CANNOT harm Nigeria.

Roland missile will stop and waste ALL your Guided Bombs with 20 times superior missile speed.

F-7 jets have equal missile capacity with your Gripen.

Dream on dreamer.....Loser grin

lol, no you didnt

You got thrased and dropped the subject after subjecting yourself to much humiliation
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

I am at home buddy, in SA its possible to have wifi at ones house.

Your naivety shines through again!

In Nigeria it is possible to have WIFI at one's farm in the middle of no where! Dig that?

cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Henry120:

Type what, the same Sub that was in the docks for 7 years?

You carried out a naval exercise with a couple NATO ships sailing very old vessels, nothing to be proud of brother.

Deterrent you say, how are they achieving this deterrence from the freezer, with no funds to activate them if I may ask?

They are more like Mandela monuments.

Now, here's how you hold an exercise.

In 2014, Nigeria held Africa's single largest Naval Exercise.

Exercise Obangame Express 2014 had a total number of

40 ships (German, turkish, Italian, spanish, british, brazilian , Nigerian Frigates and corvettes in attendance)

8 helicopters ( 2 Nigerian A109s, 1 nigerian naval bell)

2 Fixed wing assets ( 2 ELINT compliant ATR-42, from the Nigerian Airforce)

This is how you hold an exercise. Not 1 sub against some rust bucket European vessels.

Mexico wants your Gripen so they can save you the embarrassment of continually storing them in a freezer. Not like you even have the pilots to fly them after 15 years.

What is the use of keeping them?

Yes, we have 3 of them.

Who says the NATO ships were old? It included a Type 23 Frigate which is the RN's primary ASW asset

What was the Nigerian contribution to the American exercise?

In 2014 Nigeria HOSTED (not held) Africa's biggest Naval exercise - organized by America

Not even responding to the Gripen thing, you waste my time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Your naivety shines through again!

In Nigeria it is possible to have WIFI at one's farm in the middle of no where! Dig that?

cool cool cool
I'm actually vacationing at my folks farm as we speak buddy, dig that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Pirates with 70 km/h speed boats will make a mockery of SAN slow snail valour frigates in the eyes of the unlocking world.

Nigerian navy AW 109E Power are maritime versions with visible water floats, ours fly, yours are grounded as in captivity of long term binding chains.

NAF has maritime radar ATR-42.

Nigeria has ocean monitoring radar satellites, South Africa only has DSTV to watch movies at home .
ANC nation of rubbish.

Lol, we have the Super LYnx
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

It took SAN 7 whole years to raise money and buy one single replacement battery for your grounded submarine, it will take you 7 x 7 years to raise money and buy aircraft carrier.

Submarines bank loan debt still unpaid since 5 years, reason why the bank manager refused SANDF overdraft for replacement battery.

One day your bank will have to auction Mandela's submarines on black market because you failed to repay bank loan.

South Africa is a short dwarf that wants to play Basketball by climbing a ladder to throw ball in the net shocked shocked shocked

What is this drivel?

The loans are allmost completely paid back and payments are well on track

Buying the battery had nothing to do with 7 years, overhauling an advanced submarine completely domestically did.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2014
jln115:

I'm actually vacationing at my folks farm as we speak buddy, dig that.

Good for you! But your initial comment is rendered mute! Cool runnings my boy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

There is no weapon on South African Valour frigate that can harm Angolan Su-30 in combat. Even an F-7 of NAF will sink a Valour frigate easily

Apart from 18 (or 34 in combat) SAM's
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

I know SANF fears Angolan military and so you call them allies.

Every navy fears an air force. Su-30 will tactically sink Valour frigates without PGM.....you cannot escape even a NAF F-7

No wise navy sends ships within range of enemy aircraft without naval aircraft carrier jets.

Britain saw hell in Falklands war despite having aircraft carrier jets

The Harrier is better than the Mirage?

Wow, we are in delusion land now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

International law does not allow you to fire Exocet missiles on civilan boats

Which law?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Canada has it's soldiers killed inside the capital city of Canada by Islamic terrorists. Canada is ~ 99% Christian nation.

No country is immune. We all fight to stop terrorism and we keep fighting against it.

One soldier died
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Good for you! But your initial comment is rendered mute! Cool runnings my boy!
HAHAH why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.