Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465902 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

Fighterpilot claims to be an SAAF personnel, yet makes a really stup1d comment.

Fighterpilot is proof to show the SAAF is riddled with incompetent staffers.

The only pathetic fool who spread lies here in Nairaland is Mrs Henry. You take the second position in the awards of the most foolish character in Nairaland after agaugau. Jou gat jy hoor!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

Gripens did not fly to anywhere to recapture anywhere. Stop telling lies to yourself.

FOMAC forces were already stationed in bangui, and the SANDF had half a battalion stationed in bangui.

If you didn't have cowards running your defence ministry, your DHQ re-strategised and launched a counter attack.

Instead your soldiers chose to stay home in soweto like the cowards they are.

MI-35 helicopters have been engaging targets for eons, nothing new.

SANDF never chose to stay at home, they were ordered by the highest command to retreat. An order which they could never defy. So, what do you expect? That they should have defied the orders and only end up before the martial court like your over 20 highest ranking commanders and 60 soldiers which may eventually end in death penalty. SANDF commanders are not as fool as Col Agu of Nigerian Army. We stand our ground and fight until the enermy surrenders. In our history we never trialed any soldiers before the martial court because they were too coward to fight. That has never happened in the history of SANDF, it happened only in Nigeria. Maar mom ek sê joy gat hoot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:

Another Seleka battle type of propaganda. Only SAAF and South African sources are making claims of shoo.ting down European air forces Gripen jets in war games.

No other source, neutral source ever said it. Show us where a Swedish origin source says it.

SAAF with below standard flying hours and unqualified pilots is claiming to have shot down over qualified pilots of their white masters Sweden that created and built the same Gripen jet, sold it to South Africa, and trained South African pilots.

Pooh pooh story of lies, even a 12 year old boy with common sense won't believe it !
What ever you say dude!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:

Yes, and your source proves it all.

A snorkel is only fitted onT-72 for deep water swimming and its a vertical tube standing up straight on the left side of the main gun turret.

The anti-tank guided missile on the Nigerian tank is a horizontal tube lying down flat at the far back of the tank.

You know what's butt hurting the Soweto guys? SANDF Olifant tanks have NO anti tank missile and a weaker 105mm gun.

Nigerian army T-72 tanks have anti-tank guided missile and more deadly 125mm gun.

We will ride unstoppable into Pretoria government building and take over South Africa o !

That stupidd tube can never be a missile. The only ATGM of that kind can never be mounted, rather they would be fired from the ground. Jou gat jy hoot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

That stupidd tube can never be a missile. The only ATGM of that kind can never be mounted, rather they would be fired from the ground. Jou gat jy hoot.
dummy, the tank has specifications, read it and stop embarrassing yourself and saffers in general
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:

Over 1,200 Su-27/Su-30 Flankers exist and about 95% are land based version, naval aircraft carrier versions are very rare.

Those super maneuvers are for air to air dog fight and missile evasion or air to ground attack.

You see how retaarrded you are?
WHAT!! If you tried any one of those maneuvers in a real combat situation, for example the cobra , you will be shot down instantly. Maneuvers like that are just for show!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
iterator24:
dummy, the tank has specifications, read it and stop embarrassing yourself and saffers in general

That is not a launcher dummy. I know how a launcher look like. Buying an equipment does not mean it comes out in full house. Gripen uses variety of weapons, still SA never acquired it with all the weapons it uses.

That tube at the back is not a launcher.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
T-72 does not have an ATGM that has a range of over 4000m.

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/USSR/soviet_T-72.php
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

That is not a launcher dummy. I know how a launcher look like. Buying an equipment does not mean it comes out in full house. Gripen uses variety of weapons, still SA never acquired it with all the weapons it uses.

back it up with a source dimwit, I provided you one. .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pat was right to say that the tube was a snorkel tube.

In this T72 snorkel can clearly be seen on the left side. However, in other types of T-72 is mounted on various positions.

http://www.inetres.com/gp/military/cv/tank/T-72.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

The only pathetic fool who spread lies here in Nairaland is Mrs Henry. You take the second position in the awards of the most foolish character in Nairaland after agaugau. Jou gat jy hoor!!

You are still an incompetent soldier.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
New top 10 African militaries ranking.

The SANDF is sure one to watch, with 3 C-130's for 75,000 personnel and 9 pilots for 26 jets, even the somalis can take on them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

What known fact?

The SAAF has the least trained and experienced pilots in Africa's Big 5.

No SAAF Gripens flew to the CAR, if they actually did, the Nigerian Airforce won't have to do this,

To do what in Uganda, the Rooivalk is a Tin-pot half-french helicopter.
I love this pics. This picture represents everything I spent years of my life studying in school. A foreign policy that is not entirely detached from the nations domestic policies,a foreign policy that represents the needs and aspirations of the people, a foreign policy that responds to threats to a nigerian anywhere in the world. Isn't this what we all wish for? A nation battling internal terrorism but still provides for the safety of its citizens in wartorn countries. Isn't this what we all want? may we win where others fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

So what is it, that tube what is it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:

So what is it, that tube what is it?

Snorkel
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=16pt]
FighterPilot:

SANDF never chose to stay at home, they were ordered by the highest command to retreat from Seleka

Thanks, you just confirmed that the highest military command of South Africa is a bunch of retreating cowards.

All SANDF army generals should be court maritalled for first class cowardice ! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

The SANDF is sure one to watch, with 3 C-130's for 75,000 personnel and 9 pilots for 26 jets, even the somalis can take on them.

So, does NAF with their only two pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
iterator24:
back it up with a source or I'll find a snorkel and shove it up your hole
lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:
[size=16pt]

Thanks, you just confirmed that the highest military command of South Africa is a bunch of retreating cowards.

All SANDF army generals should be court maritalled for first class cowardice ! [/size]

The parliament takes the decision and the military bosses obey. So, what do you want chief? Or does it not work like that in Nigeria? Your military chiefs undermine and disobey the parliament.

The government which contracted SANDF to train their troops was no more. SANDF continued stay was no more/longer needed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

Snorkel

Let me grab my laptop in 4 hours post images
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

You are still an incompetent soldier.

You're indeed pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
agaugust:

Let me grab my laptop in 4 hours post images

You can even take a whole year if you want. I will still be waiting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
overhypedsteve:
I love this pics. This picture represents everything I spent years of my life studying in school. A foreign policy that is not entirely detached from the nations domestic policies,a foreign policy that represents the needs and aspirations of the people, a foreign policy that responds to threats to a nigerian anywhere in the world. Isn't this what we all wish for? A nation battling internal terrorism but still provides for the safety of its citizens in wartorn countries. Isn't this what we all want? may we win where others fail

Yet some people want that "semi-literate jackboot", to become our President.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:

SANDF never chose to stay at home, they were ordered by the highest command to retreat. An order which they could never defy. So, what do you expect? That they should have defied the orders and only end up before the martial court like your over 20 highest ranking commanders and 60 soldiers which may eventually end in death penalty. SANDF commanders are not as fool as Col Agu of Nigerian Army. We stand our ground and fight until the enermy surrenders. In our history we never trialed any soldiers before the martial court because they were too coward to fight. That has never happened in the history of SANDF, it happened only in Nigeria. Maar mom ek sê joy gat hoot.

Thank you for confirming what i've been saying all after-noon. The SANDF is run by a bunch of cowards.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
FighterPilot:
T-72 does not have an ATGM that has a range of over 4000m.

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/USSR/soviet_T-72.php

Your above link clearly says T-72 versions of ancient cold war era including the old called communist country called East Germany.

We are talking about modern day 2014 T-72 tanks mister !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

Thank you for confirming what i've been saying all after-noon. The SANDF is run by a bunch of cowards.

Again- The parliament takes the decision and the military. bosses obey. So, what do you want chief? Or does it not work like that in Nigeria? Your military chiefs undermine and disobey the parliament.
The government which contracted SANDF to train
their troops was no more. SANDF continued stay
was no more/longer needed. It is only in Nigeria where highest orders are being defied. No wonder their soldiers are being sentenced to death on large numbers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

Yet some people want that "semi-literate jackboot", to become our President.
we ll do all we can to vote in the right government. The only problem the post elected government would suffer from is " a harsh and unsurportive" opposition backed media outfit. And this you and I have to stand against by providing the public with the truth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
*Unrelated*
Are any of you guys following what's going on in North Korea right now?

Their Internet has been offline for a while now, Americans don't mess around, this is the highest form of retaliation its crazy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Henry120:

Still Better than Nigeria with only 2 pilots.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Centrifude:
*Unrelated*
Are any of you guys following what's going on in North Korea right now?

Their Internet has been offline for a while now, Americans don't mess around, this is the highest form of retaliation its crazy.
can't be external. Guess the despot leader is trying to stop its citizens from the influence of western propaganda and to prevent them from downloading that movie. I repeat it cannot be entirely external. China and Iran have a certain level of sanctions on western media orgs backed up by their indigenous firewalls. Expect N`korea to do the same. The internet is not entirely controlled by america.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
agaugust:

Prove it with sources

Allready have
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2014
agaugust:

Your source is just telling long stories about various topics.

Quote where it says T-72 has snorkel....LOL....snorkels are only for deep water fording as an air ventilation tube and snorkels stand up straight vertically to be above water level.

Now this ATGM tube is fixed horizontally, so a horizontal snorkel? It will suck in water and flood the interior of the tank and drown all the crew.

The T-72 ATGM tube also has the usual Kornet ATGM missile box directly under the tube, does a snorkel look like that? No !

One T-72 = 100 Ratels and Ingwes

Nigerian army has arrived o !

No augustus' you clown, read the source, it says that snorkels are stored on the rear stowage binns on the turret. I cant beleive you are still trying to argue with me, when the information is right there infornt of your face. Shows you are delusional

It is a telecsopimg tube that is stored horizontally on the rear of the turret, its turned vertical and extened when they want to ford a river

Dont you think it would be a bad idea for tanks to drive around with a 20ft tube sticking into the air?

Its a snorkel

Sorry to burst your bubble

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.