Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469708 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
WAIT WAIT WAIT...... grin grin grin grin grin......let me catch my breath from laughing. Whew....wait....i cant breathe grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Chad troops drive Boko Haram out of Nigerian town
[/size]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/01/chad-troops-drive-boko-haram-nigerian-town-150130131849254.html

How embarrassing.....wow grin grin grin grin. Foreign army fighting alone in your own country to do what you cant.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Your lies do not even have a shame. Since when do we even use AK47s?
thats what you said,you c0ck-sucking loser!!.you claimed that you were deployed to CAR and that you killed rebels with AK47s from 2km away.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
WAIT WAIT WAIT...... grin grin grin grin grin......let me catch my breath from laughing. Whew....wait....i cant breathe grin grin grin

[/size]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/01/chad-troops-drive-boko-haram-nigerian-town-150130131849254.html

How embarrassing.....wow grin grin grin grin. Foreign army fighting alone in your own country to do what you cant.

old news,are you just hearing it for the first time?.anyway,its wasnt a 'chad-only' operation,it was a MNJTF operation,to which chad is a prominent member of.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:

[/size]

DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA @DefenceInfoNGJan 29
The #Nigerian Airforce has also been conducting air mission there for 2 days now. It is all part of the ongoing efforts against terrorism./2
View details ·

RE: #Malamfatori is within the Area of Operation covered by the Multinational Joint Task Force of which #Chad has always been a part. /1
View details
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
I dont know which other conversations you are reading in your head. But i understand....a few bolts are missing. You are free to quote me where I said anybody can make that shot. I wont hold my breath for that.

I said police sharp shooters and dedicated marksmen in police units can make a 1000m shot. So something that many people can do is not a world record by any stretch of the imagination. Understand now small boy?
oh sweet chocolate strawberry,you suddenly developed severe amnesia,and of course,decided to conveniently forget your own statement?.my my,thats a record.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
oh sweet chocolate strawberry,you suddenly developed severe amnesia,and of course,decided to conveniently forget your own statement?.my my,thats a record.

Hence i said you are free to quote me. Put those words which u claim i said up here on this board for all to see. Like i said....i wont hold me breath. Now go sink back into your hole.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

@Evarn-Those guys will make a good prisoners of war (POW) by polishing our boots and washing our uniforms.
mumu....at your age,you still dont have sense.a fool at 32,is a fool forever.show me pictures of yourself in uniform{and with a gun} and i will henceforth believe all you say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
andrewza:

No any sniper can hit a target at 1000m. It is not some mighty obstical.
aaalllrararamannakauuriiiimmhahahaha....now thats an arabic laughter.citation needed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
bidexiii:

I DONT THINK THESE IS A DRONE ...... A DRONE WITH ROTARY BLADES INFRONT
lol....nope,its indeed a drone,the rotor blades on the nose of the drone is part of its avionic configuration,it serves as stabilizer due to the relatively heavy missiles that the small mass of the drone is forced to carry.
PS: i cant notice rotory-blades on the nose of the drone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Scholes007:

when someone has a problem others always think it is just log of wood...
thats very true,until the others are also forced to try and carry that log of wood,then they realise how heavy the log is.but in the end,it isnt really a log.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
mr saengine,here is your own post that proves my claim
saengine:
Why are you changing your story? You said it was a world record, which is why I corrected you. I never said that person would not be trained. But 1000m is a shot that even dedicated marksmen in police units can make.infact,anybody can shoot a rifle from 1000m away,It's nothing to write home about. Okay maybe in Nigeria it is.
mr saengine,you asked for me to remind you of the above post which you posted
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Henry120:

The #Nigerian Airforce has also been conducting air mission there for 2 days now. It is all part of the ongoing efforts against terrorism./2
View details ·

RE: #Malamfatori is within the Area of Operation covered by the Multinational Joint Task Force of which #Chad has always been a part. /1
View details
on point

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Your SANDF defence line was found bruised and battered inside French army tent at Bangui airport after 13 hours grin
For 13 hours Seleka failed.

Even though they were successful in splitting the SANDF troops, they couldn't break lines defend by less 100 troops.

Seleka was badly mauled, limped to Bangui.

The troops went to the airport after the battle.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

The project defined the concept of the vehicle, reason why the Badger design is an obsolete 18 year old IFV concept grin
It defined what was needed for the future mechanised infantry.

Then development began.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
mr saengine,here is your own post that proves my claim
mr saengine,you asked for me to remind you of the above post which you posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY PROVED YOURSELF TO BE A FRAUD AND CHEAT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A NON ENTITY ON THIS FORUM. LEAVE NOW YOU FRAUD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you were clever by editing my quote. But forgetting that you can't edit my original post. My original post is on page 1760 9:28am for all to see. You have added....

"infact,anybody can shoot a rifle from 1000m away,"

Such a blatant cheat attempt. Unfortuneatly for you, AGAUGUST had also quoted my original post on page 1762 1:01pm. Even he did not stoop low enough to edit my post. This line appears nowhere in AGAUGUST'S quote of my original post.

Now leave now you fraud. Useless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, DENEL funded and owns the Badger. Army only buys finished products.

Did SANDF fund development of Mokopa ATGM and now refuse to buy it, while DENEL has exported same to another country. How many weapons development projects can your broke army afford to fund development and still fund purchases ? Fool .
The contract for the supply of the 200+ vehicles has already been signed.

The Mokopa was funded under project impose which was to produce the Rooivalk, the Rooivalk was operationalised in 2012.
It received external fuel tanks, missiles are next.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

...and who was carrying out SEAD on them with high calibre weapons?

M23 was mostly in their bases and camps, they are not terrorists using human shields inside peoples homes and streets.

Empty skull Southie !
The D30 122mm howitzer was used against them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Entire arsenal? We have not shelled Boko with Howitzers and rocket launchers like we did in Liberia.

Do heavy calibre artillery shelling in Nigeria and kill 5,000 civilians collateral damage, BBC will say 1 million people died
Pictures are available of howitzers used against BH.

You can hit your targets precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Means all the story that SADF recovered damaged Olifant tanks from field and repaired them at home were all lies grin grin
The SADF only used tanks once that was in 1989.

Olifant OMC manufacture of Olifant MBT could upgrade repair damaged vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria's new batch of T-72 M1 tanks arriving from Czech next week have double ERA and 90% capability of a T-90 tank
No tank on planet earth can withstand the Ingwe, unless with active protection systems.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY PROVED YOURSELF TO BE A FRAUD AND CHEAT. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A NON ENTITY ON THIS FORUM. LEAVE NOW YOU FRAUD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you were clever by editing my quote. But forgetting that you can't edit my original post. My original post is on page 1760 9:28am for all to see. You have added....

Such a blatant cheat attempt. Unfortuneatly for you, AGAUGUST had also quoted my original post on page 1762 1:01pm. Even he did not stoop low enough to edit my post. This line appears nowhere in AGAUGUST'S quote of my original post.

Now leave now you fraud. Useless human being.
SLOW DOWN,SLOW DOWN
i cant hear you over all that tears and wailing.you asked me to show you proof and i showed you one.the post you typed with your own hands confirmed my claims,so why are you shouting and crying?.LOL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF has production facility for Mokopa ATGM but you will buy NONE grin

SANDF has no Rand 10 Billion to pay for Badger IFV, your army will fvck around inside obsolete Ratel IFV until year 2050 grin
Armscor awarded Denel a contract for 200+ Badgers already.

The Mokopa isn't a ATGM.

It was developed as part of project impose, there was no project for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
rka1:

No, it shows that the press are doing all they can to suppress any news coming out of Nigeria that is good and to exaggerate negatives. Nigerian Army have been on the offensive all week.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/179514/nigerian-army-39-dislodges-39-boko-haram-from-ne-town.html

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=210559&cpage=1
How Nigeria Fighter Jets Bombed Boko Haram’s Camp

It is all part of the Psych warfare and propaganda to undermine Nigeria and we are just laughing.

You dey mind them? Na fire for fire we don dey since last week! Some of the villages sef ... we just waltz in with no resistance. Na run dem dey run! cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
SLOW DOWN,SLOW DOWN
i cant hear you over all that tears and wailing.you asked me to show you proof and i showed you one.the post you typed with your own hands confirmed my claims,so why are you shouting and crying?.LOL.

Unfortunately for you everyone can see that you edited my quote but forgot my original post does not change. It's clear for everyone to see what you did. That wont change for as long as this website is up and running. Making any further comments from that dustbin you call a mouth a non entity, rubbish, of no concern to anyone. You made your bed...now lay in it. Fraud

My original post on page 1760....

"Why are you changing your story? You said it was a world record, which is why I corrected you. I never said that person would not be trained. But 1000m is a shot that even dedicated marksmen in police units can make. It's nothing to write home about. Okay maybe in Nigeria it is."

Your quote of my post......

"Why are you changing your story? You said it was a world record, which is why I corrected you. I never said that person would not be trained. But 1000m is a shot that even dedicated marksmen in police units can make.infact,anybody can shoot a rifle from 1000m away,It's nothing to write home about. Okay maybe in Nigeria it is."

What kind of short circuit in your so called brain makes you think people cant see for themselves that you added a sentence of your own? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:

Unfortunately for you everyone can see that you edited my quote but forgot my original post does not change. It's clear for everyone to see what you did. That wont change for as long as this website is up and running. Making any further comments from that dustbin you call a mouth a non entity, rubbish, of no concern to anyone. You made your bed...now lay in it. Fraud
hahahahahahahaha......who cares?.you asked for proof,and i showed you one.what else do you want.LOL.i didnt propagate any fraudulent act,if i wanted to play a REAL fraud,i wouldnt have left any obvious trace.LOL.Now stop crying and face your posts.you have been killed dude,two can play the game.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigeria now has become a charity case for UN and AU. Not long ago, Nigerian troops were deployed to war torn countries to stabilise peace and now they have become a problem themselves that needed to be solved. Soon, we will be seeing UN and AU troops overwhelming the space in Nigeria.

http://news.yahoo.com/africa-agrees-send-7-500-troops-fight-boko-121533918.html

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
hahahahahahahaha......who cares? I dont really care about this website. I tried to be clever but failed poorly. You were right Mr SAENGINE i am a fool. I apologise sad
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
ouch!,that hurts!,that was a low blow.hahahahahahahaha....arent you such a cute little smartass?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:
Nigeria now has become a charity case for UN and AU. Not long ago, Nigerian troops were deployed to war torn countries to stabilise peace and now they have become a problem themselves that needed to be solved. Soon, we will be seeing UN and AU troops overwhelming the space in Nigeria.

Their operations in other countries were glorified by the media.

Nothing to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Go and review posts by @Snydergyp and others.

Wow Augubugu still at it. Some of the comments here really mounts to foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

the AU and UN will never deploy troops into Nigeria.yes,the AU and UN have both approved to sent 7,500 troops to nigeria,but which african country will send its troops to combat a threat that even the great nigerian army is fighting with caution?,even SA fears terrorist retaliation,and has vowed to sanction innocent ex-military men who didnt even come to Nigeria in the first place.Nigeria has turned down any need for AU intervention,and the AU wouldnt dare push for a forced intervention.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.