Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469794 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
WAIT WAIT WAIT...... grin grin grin grin grin......let me catch my breath from laughing. Whew....wait....i cant breathe grin grin grin

[size=16pt]Chad troops drive Boko Haram out of Nigerian town
[/size]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/01/chad-troops-drive-boko-haram-nigerian-town-150130131849254.html

How embarrassing.....wow grin grin grin grin. Foreign army fighting alone in your own country to do what you cant.

[size=16pt]

Bwhahaha, you cannot breathe? Wow, then you must surely choke ! grin grin grin

Did you read that story in full?

Many sources post details, Nigerian air force 3 jet fighters in combat action heavy bombardment over that same town for 3 days, we destroyed all Boko Haram vehicles, armour and heavy equipment....then asked the skinny Chadian army that has no bullet proof vests to go there clean up the crumbs that remain.

Henry120:

DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA @DefenceInfoNGJan 29
The #Nigerian Airforce has also been conducting air mission there for 2 days now. It is all part of the ongoing efforts against terrorism./2
View details ยท

DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA @DefenceInfoNGJan 29
RE: #Malamfatori is within the Area of Operation covered by the Multinational Joint Task Force of which #Chad has always been a part. /1
View details

.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
saengine:
WAIT WAIT WAIT...... grin grin grin grin grin......let me catch my breath from laughing. Whew....wait....i cant breathe grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Chad troops drive Boko Haram out of Nigerian town
[/size]

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/01/chad-troops-drive-boko-haram-nigerian-town-150130131849254.html

How embarrassing.....wow grin grin grin grin. Foreign army fighting alone in your own country to do what you cant.

[size=18]Viva!! Chad viva!!!

ALL THE HONOUR GOES TO NOBLE CHADIANS WHO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR THE POOR NIGERIANS.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Viva!! Chad viva!!!

ALL THE HONOUR GOES TO NOBLE CHADIANS WHO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR THE POOR NIGERIANS.

LOL....I replied your fellow retaard above...you make a good retaarded tag team grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
the AU and UN will never deploy troops into Nigeria.yes,the AU and UN have both approved to sent 7,500 troops to nigeria,but which african country will send its troops to combat a threat that even the great nigerian army is fighting with caution?,even SA fears terrorist retaliation,and has vowed to sanction innocent ex-military men who didnt even come to Nigeria in the first place.Nigeria has turned down any need for AU intervention,and the AU wouldnt dare push for a forced intervention.

[size=18]I say again, AU will send 7500 troops to Nigeria to fight BH. That is final and is the action which will happen soon unless the world come to an end.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

LOL....I replied your fellow retaard above...you make a good retaarded tag team grin grin

[size=18]Chad deserves to be honoured for doing what Nigerian infantry men could not do.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

[size=16]I say again, AU will send 7500 troops to Nigeria to fight BH. That is final and is the action which will happen soon unless the world come to an end.[/size]

[size=16pt]

LOL....LOLZ... grin grin

AU force of 7,500 soldiers drawn only from Nigeria, Benin, Niger, Chad, Cameroon....None from South Africa contrary to your claims last month that SANDF is coming to West Africa to fight Boko Haram grin grin

AU force will have only the countries that share borders in NE war zone and each army will be based inside it's own national borders, with mandate to cross only for combat and return to base.

It's an expansion of the size of the same old Multinational Joint Task Force of Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, the new entrant is Benin that shares border with us.

Your news is NO NEWS....Sorry o !

SANDF remains an internet spectator with Seleka memories to fear grin grin

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/1/31/africa-agrees-to-send-7500-troops-to-fight-boko-haram.html

.[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=18]No matter how strong you would wish to play against the toughest enemy, pretending that you don't need a help. The enemy will embarrass you to the level of running to your brothers to seek help. The same is happening to one country that I do not want to mention.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]LOL....LOLZ... grin grin

AU force of 7,500 soldiers drawn only from Nigeria, Benin, Niger, Chad, Cameroon....None from South Africa contrary to your claims last month that SANDF is coming to West Africa to fight Boko Haram grin grin

AU force will have only the countries that share borders in NE war zone and each army will be based inside it's own national borders, with mandate to cross only for combat and return to base.

It's an expansion of the size of the same old Multinational Joint Task Force of Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, the new entrant is Benin that shares border with us.

Your news is NO NEWS....Sorry o !

SANDF remains an internet spectator with Seleka memories to fear grin grin
.[/size]

[size=18]OH!!! You forgot South African mercenaries.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

[size=16]OH!!! You forgot South African mercenaries.

[/size]

[size=16pt] SANDF is NOT = Private Mercenary men

Also, SANDF and NA denied their existence in Nigeria....

Show us their photos, as I showed you American soldiers both current service men and retired mercenaries fighting inside Kruger Park to save SANDF grin grin...

[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]SANDF is NOT = Private Mercenary men

Show us their photos, as I showed you American soldiers both current service men and retired mercenaries fighting inside Kruger Park to save SANDF grin grin...

[/size]

[size=20]South Africa=SANDF+SA mercenaries. Bwahahahaha.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

[/size]

Nah!! We've helped the US a lot by the splendid job done by our mercenaries in Iraq. We trained their army and learnt them how to fight insugency, the same way we are doing to your troops. I guess it was now time for them to pay back our favour.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Msauza:

[size=16]South Africa=SANDF+SA mercenaries. Bwahahahaha.[/size]

[size=16pt]That's why your mercenaries remain in South Africa, and NONE in Nigeria. Bwahahahaha [/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nah!! We've helped the US a lot by the splendid job done by our mercenaries in Iraq. We trained their army and learnt them how to fight insugency, the same way we are doing to your troops. I guess it was now time for them to pay back our favour.

Mercenaries are private men, not SANDF, did your mercenaries fight for you against Seleka in Bangui?

Those mercenaries are not your national army, or they also fly your Gripens and sail your Submarines ?

Many countries have mercenaries, not only you, they are NOT counted as a national military force.

Apartheid mercenaries will NEVER help South Africa in war, they are your sworn enemies who oppressed you in Soweto.

Reason why SANDF paid dollars to Brazil that has zero war experience to train SANDF for war in Congo DRC, why did you not get training from your own experienced mercenaries if they are truly loyal to South Africa? LOL....Private men, not your army....and those guys are enemies of ANC political organization....they are your former tormentors in Soweto !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

[s]I say again, AU will send 7500 troops to Nigeria to fight BH. That is final and is the action which will happen soon unless the world come to an end.[/s]

Shameless!! I thought it would have meant more to you if Zuma could have had the balls to send your photogenic SANDF to do the job? So far I don't hear South Africa making any personal calls. HOWEVER, it is clear that there is ... and will be NO foreign boots on Nigerian soil. We are doing what we should be doing ... surely and steadily. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Shameless!! I thought it would have meant more to you if Zuma could have had the balls to send your photogenic SANDF to do the job? So far I don't hear South Africa making any personal calls. HOWEVER, it is clear that there is ... and will be NO foreign boots on Nigerian soil. We are doing what we should be doing ... surely and steadily. cool cool cool

SA mercenaries have already closed the gap.

http://www.iol.co.za/the-star/sa-mercenaries-may-just-fit-the-bill-1.1811530#.VM1MA_lBtAg

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

Mercenaries are private men, not SANDF, did your mercenaries fight for you against Seleka in Bangui?

Those mercenaries are not your national army, or they also fly your Gripens and sail your Submarines ?

Many countries have mercenaries, not only you, they are NOT counted as a national military force.

Apartheid mercenaries will NEVER help South Africa in war, they are your sworn enemies who oppressed you in Soweto.

Reason why SANDF paid Brazil that has zero war experience to train SANDF for war in Congo DRC, why did you not get training from your experienced mercenaries of they are truly loyal to South Africa? LOL....Private men, not your army....and those guys are enemies of ANC 1

Mercenaries are former and ex SANDF + SADF members. They are born and bred SA and trained with the SA tax money.

Brazil defeated Argentina many a times and will even crash Nigeria in one day.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigeria is not seeking personal military help! Rather we are requesting our neighbours to tighten-up their border security to prevent BH from running across easily each time we apply the hard squeeze on them. Nigeria is asking our neighbours to stand up and fight-off the terrorists using their territories as bases and launch pads against Nigerian citizens and border communities.

It is certain that the heat is on!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
FighterPilot:

http://www.iol.co.za/the-star/sa-mercenaries-may-just-fit-the-bill-1.1811530#.VM1MA_lBtAg

In your dreams! Most certainly in Kruger Park. angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:
Nigeria is not seeking personal military help! Rather we are requesting our neighbours to tighten-up their border security to prevent BH from running across easily each time we apply the hard squeeze on them. Nigeria is asking our neighbours to stand up and fight-off the terrorists using their territories as bases and launch pads against Nigerian citizens and border communities.

It is certain that the heat is on!

Don't worry you have our mercenaries in action to do the job for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

In your dreams! Most certainly in Kruger Park. angry angry angry

Facts are facts and can never be denied.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
FighterPilot:

SANDF denied it . Nigerian army denied it. Na you personally see them in Abuja?

#Show Us SA Mercenaries In Nigeria...I Showed You American Mercenaries In Kruger park

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
FighterPilot:

Mercenaries are former and ex SANDF + SADF members. They are born and bred SA and trained with the SA tax money.

Brazil defeated Argentina many a times and will even crash Nigeria in one day.

Show us war between Brazil and Argentina in the last 100 years
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
EVarn:
Mr NaijaPikinGidi,can you text me your twitter handle?

Chief Evarn ... by nature of what I do that one na big taboo. No worry ... there is a good outcome to expect in due course! Don't be swayed by the rumours and propaganda being peddled around ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
agaugust:

#Show Us SA Mercenaries In Nigeria...I Showed You American mercenaries In Kruger park

I also haven't seen a single picture of SA mercenary in Iraq and Afghanistan but I know for sure that thousands and thousands of SA left the army and went there. So in the case of Nigeria let us wait and see, perhaps someone might see them in Nigeria and publish their image.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2015
FighterPilot:

I also haven't seen a single picture of SA mercenary in Iraq and Afghanistan but I know for sure that thousands and thousands of SA left the army and went there. So in the case of Nigeria let us wait and see, perhaps someone might see them in Nigeria and publish their image.

USA did not deny using South African mercenaries in Iraq.

Now both SANDF and Nigeria deny South African mercenaries and you have no photo to prove them wrong....then your case collapses grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2015
agaugust:

#Show Us SA Mercenaries In Nigeria...I Showed You American Mercenaries In Kruger park

That was a documentary of 4....yes only 4 Americans in Kruger Park. That was done for television for dramatic effect....simple
. They were not paid and left after a few weeks. Try something better.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
agaugust:

[/size]

Do yourself a favour. Find out how long these four men were in SA. They left. They were just here for a tv documentary. Find it on youtube. They were here for tv....simple. not true mercenaries by any stretch of your childish imagination.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2015
agaugust:

There are wars across lakes too wide to bridge. In full rainy season and at it's peak, no bridge can span lake Chad, means Nigerian army cannot cross into Chad except by pontoons, like rafts ferrying armour across a huge lake....the enemy on the other side will be picking you off one by one like sitting ducks.

IFV were built amphibious for a good reason, the white man is not a fool like you who thinks it's no good because you have NONE grin grin

Nigerian army has about 1,000 amphibious armoured vehicles

1. Why go over it when you can go around it?
2. How will you supply your men on the other side?
3. What difference will 4 BTR's make?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:20am On Feb 01, 2015
agaugust:

Most assault rifles effective range is 300m to 600m.

What is the range of SANDF R-4 rifle ? 1,000m ?

Fool...Fraud !

Again, re-read my post

I said most battle-rifles can reach out and touch you at 1km

What is the difference between a battle-rifle and assault rifle? Do i need to educate you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:20am On Feb 01, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria can fit BRV radar and BVR missiles on F-7 jet if need arises. We can also fit ATGM on Cobra APCs if need arises.

Not only you can adjust weapons in war. Fool grin

Since we build them - yes we can
Since you dont - no you cant
'
Fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.