Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436177 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
The die remains cast. Something here to keep the momentum in view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoniqEMNQM

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
MduZA:

as much as you try hard to be relevant,all the things you are typing here exist only in your dreams....the fact that Nigerians are queuing for asylums daily in Pretoria delete all your rubbish you are spewing herein....
I wasn't expecting you to agree. You will keep on adding your tears and flooding up your problems.

You say Nigerians are queuing up for asylum in Pretoria? I say you are being economical with the truth. Nigerians are the most entrepreneurial and mobile citizens of Africa so naturally with your redundant and docile black population in southafrica, we simply take what's yours until you are human and civilised enough to control it.
You can call that holding your jobs in trust.

Now when I was a young boy , my aunt used to work for the Nigerian embassy in southafrica and she told my engineer auncle how jobs are available after the fall of apartheid but many blacks are unqualified and unemployable. My uncle applied right from his living room in Nigeria and had offers flying in .lol . It's a true life story.
I do not dwell on emotions. I dwell on the truth.

South Africa is a grave yard filled with frustrated, drug sniffing and blame-trading citizens who like the Israelite after the desert wilderness are yearning for the days of apartheid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
I stopped watching that useless video when the "military expert" said Nigeria has one of the strongest armies in the world. Almost fell of my chair with laughter. Which North American, South American, Western/Eastern European and Asian militaries can Nigeria with it's 3 F7 jets go to full blown war with? So which world was he talking about? West Africa? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
saengine:
I stopped watching that useless video when the "military expert" said Nigeria has one of the strongest armies in the world. Almost fell of my chair with laughter. Which North American, South American, Western/Eastern European and Asian militaries can Nigeria with it's 3 F7 jets go to full blown war with? So which world was he talking about? West Africa? grin

The video did it's job! cool cool cool Apart from knocking you off your unstable chair, it must have conveyed to your the image of a professional armed forces adapting fast and well to the high demands of the ongoing counter-insurgency operations. You ain't seen nothing yet!

A piece of advice for you: If not always ... be truthful to yourself sometimes cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

More signs of a South African running stomach! grin grin grin It's MNJTF now because you are too envious of what has been revealed? So why hasn't Chad, Cameroun or France shown the clip if they are the ones responsible for the strike? The NA is not moved by the propaganda. We are winning in our own strides and this clip reveals just a snippet of the many precision strikes the Nigerian Army and Airforce have had against the insurgents around the NE theatre!

Eat out your heart and cry harder as you re-watch that strike @15 minutes on that video's timeline! cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoE2NcBZsqA
All I saw was white men training your men.

Spineless army!!!

grin grin grin grin

Did you see your soldier having to reload his mag from his small plastic bag of ammo?

A military that can't train its soldiers?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
EVarn:
SHAPE TOWN IN ABUJA WITNESSES ONE YEAR OF UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY ! ! ! !
http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2015/02/shape-village-celebrates-one-year.html
grin grin grin grin grin This is an achievement I see!

Have you seen the story on Al Jazeera about your rubb..ish power supply.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
EVarn:
NIGERIAN NAVY WARSHIP ARRIVES NIGERIA FROM CHINA ! ! ! !
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/navy-warship-arrives-nigeria-from-china/201188/
Offshore patrol vessel.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
saengine:
Oi mate!

Almost dropped from my chair with laughter, when the so called "military experts" spoke.

Why are those even guys called "experts"? Nigerians will make you laugh.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

The video did it's job! cool cool cool Apart from knocking you off your unstable chair, it must have conveyed to your the image of a professional armed forces adapting fast and well to the high demands of the ongoing counter-insurgency operations. You ain't seen nothing yet!

A piece of advice for you: If not always ... be truthful to yourself sometimes cheesy cheesy cheesy
What I saw was a soldier reloading a mag!! grin grin grin

How does that?

No webbing.

That's why you lose so many soldiers officer "I know my job"

I understand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
grin grin grin grin grin This is an achievement I see!
Have you seen the story on Al Jazeera about your rubb..ish power supply.
yeah yeah,Al Jazeera said it,but how true is it?,hmm?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
EVarn:
yeah yeah,Al Jazeera said it,but how true is it?,hmm?
How true?
Don't you hear that sound of that generator?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
How true?
Don't you hear that sound of that generator?
nah,all i can do is smell a staggering haze of candle fumes.can you please put out those candles?,its suffocating your cerebral sagacity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:
you cant seriously expect these intellectually benighted internet thugs who spend a judicious amount of their freely given data to concoct vile plots and hatch evil schemes,to understand the level of growing sophistication of the nigerian armed forces.in the end,their unholy agenda will come to naught,just yesterday,special ops operatives of the nigerian police force{NPF} managed to diffuse 17 high caliber bombs{each is capable of leveling a 10 storey building to dust and fumes}in adamawa state.that shows a level of sophistication even america didnt have during the 9/11 incidence.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
lezz:
I wasn't expecting you to agree. You will keep on adding your tears and flooding up your problems.

You say Nigerians are queuing up for asylum in Pretoria? I say you are being economical with the truth. Nigerians are the most entrepreneurial and mobile citizens of Africa so naturally with your redundant and docile black population in southafrica, we simply take what's yours until you are human and civilised enough to control it.
You can call that holding your jobs in trust.

Now when I was a young boy , my aunt used to work for the Nigerian embassy in southafrica and she told my engineer auncle how jobs are available after the fall of apartheid but many blacks are unqualified and unemployable. My uncle applied right from his living room in Nigeria and had offers flying in .lol . It's a true life story.
I do not dwell on emotions. I dwell on the truth.

South Africa is a grave yard filled with frustrated, drug sniffing and blame-trading citizens who like the Israelite after the desert wilderness are yearning for the days of apartheid.

as much as you try hard to decorate your explanation,your country is a shithole that's why Nigerians are scattered all over the world...your country men are wandering around the streets of south Africa ,according to them life is better on our streets...we don't have Nigerian engineers here,unless you regard drug dealers as engineers...there are jobs reserved strictly for Nigerians e.g cellphone repairs,shoe repairs and hair cutting..these are exclusively for your country men and women living in SA...if I may ask you,which cellular network are you using?which television satellite are you using to watch English soccer?...after eating bread from shoprite,drinking imported tap water from SA that's all you can say about a country which is feeding your 200 million population..?now I understand why you people fail to tolerate one another,you are a nation of no appreciation...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
What I saw was a soldier reloading a mag!! grin grin grin

How does that?

No webbing.

That's why you lose so many soldiers officer "I know my job"

I understand.

Envy has a way of blinding South Africans! Unfortunately my boy, you don't have a job beyond Nairaland ... cool cool cool Do you ever wonder why there hasn't been the usual BH activities inside of Nigeria lately? Simply put, we are doing our jobs. That's what you fail to understand. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Oi mate!

Almost dropped from my chair with laughter, when the so called "military experts" spoke.

Why are those even guys called "experts"? Nigerians will make you laugh.

Laughter is good medicine for your haunted souls. grin grin grin Glad you are mentally liberated, while your unexposed fathers and brothers remain locked up as thugs and looters inside South Africa ... full of bottled up anger within ...

You are better-off healthwise on Nairaland that on the troubled streets of SOWETO.

Stay with us! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2015
FighterPilot:

So, should we believe this nonsense.
who gives a f**k about what you believe or do not believe.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2015
EVarn:
?!
where did you see MNJTF in the video?,the video only talks about the progress so far of the nigerian army,victories against boko haram and wardrone bombardment of boko haram facilities.
so where did you get your MNJTF conclusion from?
leave the fo0l he is messing with your head. Wants to suck out all the reason in you and leave just enough anger and frustration behind.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2015
MduZA:

as much as you try hard to be relevant,all the things you are typing here exist only in your dreams....the fact that Nigerians are queuing for asylums daily in Pretoria delete all your rubbish you are spewing herein....
when you have a country this populated, then d only then will you start understanding some of this things. If not for the accommodative immigration doctrine in most African countries, you would have seen how the Chinese troop in daily into the third worlds in search of business asylum. Although I see reasons why you should be troubled by this development. Cus Nigerian men in south Africa are increasingly becoming a threat.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=MduZA post=30526655]

as much as you try hard to decorate your explanation,your country is a shithole that's why Nigerians are scattered all over the world...your country men are wandering around the streets of south Africa ,according to them life is better on our streets...we don't have Nigerian engineers here,unless you regard drug dealers as engineers...there are jobs reserved strictly for Nigerians e.g cellphone repairs,shoe repairs and hair cutting..these are exclusively for your country men and women living in SA...if I may ask you,which cellular network are you using?which television satellite are you using to watch English soccer?...after eating bread from shoprite,drinking imported tap water from SA that's all you can say about a country which is feeding your 200 million population..?now I understand why you people fail to tolerate one another,you are a nation of no appreciation...

[/quote You are resident slum that's why you wouldn't know of thousands of Nigerian professionals scattered all over the advanced world, not to even mention southafrica, the land of racial absurdity.

And of course, there are Nigerian drug lords turning young , docile and unproductive southafricans into junkies. Never forget that where there's demand , supply is inevitable. And of course, your young ladies are now drug pimps to Nigerians lords. That's how redundant and frustrated your people are.

For shoprite, it's an Anglo-dutch company that scurried to Nigeria to prevent lazy, scum- of -the-earth , sub-zero humans like you from becoming shareholders and running it to the ground.
Whites are selling off their firms and companies to prevent you from eating where you never, couldnt sow.

It's an accepted fact now that Zulu and tswana can't stand each other without tearing themselves apart. Infact, your Anglo-dutch masters justified apartheid because of tribal hostilities. Your history and political education is still kindergarten.

All Anglo-dutch sa companies are at the mercy of Nigerian people just like western companies are dying to go to chime, India to stay afloat.

I don't use anything south Africa, son, my satellite tv at home is ctl and at office is starcom. My data phone is glo(the one I employ to blast you) while my official line is airtel.

We feed sa companies, Dillard and never the other way round. That was why when we broke your security laws and your money laundry laws right in your backyard, and a diplomatic showdown was rift, my government threatened to send all sa company out of Nigeria. And your government buckled and tendered an unreserved , public apology.

You're such a waste of humanity, a low-life sales boy with a mediocre disposition.

Western countries are queuing up to have a taste of our emerging and budding large market,southafrica should be thankful we allowed them in. But then again......we're holding you by the jugular.

Let's I forget, mtn Nigeria makes much money than mtn southafrica. As with dstv.

Do you know that shoprite is busy setting up shops in north eastern part of Nigeria where bokoharam is domicile? What's making them take that risk?
Answer: Last you.

A nairaland rat like you wouldn't know what's happening anywhere in the world. Wacko!!!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2015
saengine:
do I still have to debate your dumbness with you? The man said, the Nigerian army is among the world strongest armies, and then being incapable of differenciating between the different branch of the nations military you went ahead to start asking if the army can deploy jet fighters? Boss! Isn't that the duty of the Air force and the Navy in some more advanced country like Nigeria( the only African country with advanced air assets in the naval air wing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2015

[/quote You are resident slum that's why you wouldn't know of thousands of Nigerian professionals scattered all over the advanced world, not to even mention backwater southafrica, the land of racial absurdity.

And of course, there are Nigerian drug lords turning young , docile and unproductive southafricans into junkies. Never forget that where there's demand , supply is inevitable. And of course, your young ladies are now drug pimps to Nigerians lords. That's how redundant and frustrated your people are.

For shoprite, it's an Anglo-dutch company that scurried to Nigeria to prevent lazy, scum- of -the-earth , sub-zero humans like you from becoming shareholders and running it to the ground.
Whites are selling off their firms and companies to prevent you from eating where you never, couldnt sow.

It's an accepted fact now that Zulu and tswana can't stand each other without tearing themselves apart. Infact, your Anglo-dutch masters justified apartheid because of tribal hostilities. Your history and political education is still kindergarten level.

All Anglo-dutch SA companies are at the mercy of Nigerian people just like western companies are dying to go to China, India to stay afloat.

I don't use anything south Africa, son, my satellite tv at home is ctl and at office is starcom. My data phone is glo(the one I employ to blast you) while my official line is airtel.

We feed SA companies, dullard and never the other way round. That was why wen we broke your security laws and your money laundry laws right in your backyard, and a diplomatic showdown was rift, my government threatened to send all SA companies out of Nigeria. And your government buckled and tendered an unreserved , public apology.

You're such a waste of humanity, a low-life sales boy with a mediocre disposition.

Western countries are queuing up to have a taste of our emerging and budding large market,southafrica should be thankful we allowed them in. But then again......we're holding you by the jugular.

Let's I forget, mtn Nigeria makes much money than mtn southafrica. As with dstv.

Do you know that shoprite is busy setting up shops in north eastern part of Nigeria where bokoharam is domicile? What's making them take that risk?
Answer: Lazy you.
A nairaland rat like you wouldn't know what's happening anywhere in the world. Wacko!!!.

And oh...murderd white farmers in southafrica is gradually rendering you hungry needing to import food and suppplies as blacks don't even have the elementary skills of farming. Hohoho, hehehehe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2015

[/quote
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2015
overhypedsteve:
leave the fo0l he is messing with your head. Wants to suck out all the reason in you and leave just enough anger and frustration behind.
it is very typical of these bantu e-thugs to play such negative games.but even their leader,mr dievluit,who is well versed in the art of twisting,redirecting,and reshuffling comments with alarming alacrity,wasnt able to withstand my intellectual capacity.i dont think this pap-gubbling zulu clown will either.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2015
EVarn:
it is very typical of these bantu e-thugs to play such negative games.but even their leader,mr dievluit,who is well versed in the art of twisting,redirecting,and reshuffling comments with alarming alacrity,wasnt able to withstand my intellectual capacity.i dont think this pap-gubbling zulu clown will either.
lol @pap gubbling.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2015
overhypedsteve:
lol @pap gubbling.
gobbling down pap everyday tends to have adverse effects on ones cerebral integrity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
overhypedsteve:
do I still have to debate your dumbness with you? The man said, the Nigerian army is among the world strongest armies, and then being incapable of differenciating between the different branch of the nations military you went ahead to start asking if the army can deploy jet fighters? Boss! Isn't that the duty of the Air force and the Navy in some more advanced country like Nigeria( the only African country with advanced air assets in the naval air wing.

Army and air force fight hand in hand. Good army with no air force is on a suicide mission. Navy is optional, depending on geography. But since you jumped in, back up your "military expert".........which North American, South American, Western/Eastern European, Asian ARMIES can the Nigerian ARMY take on in a full blown convensional war? Rendering it "one of the best in the world".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
How our top POLICE unit trains. Lets not even get into our special forces (more people have climbed Mt Everest than made it in). How real, hard men train. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5mv2vg0oZA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lezz post=30530012][/quote]

if you were wise enough you would realize that for MTN to make such huge profits in Nigeria is an indication of exploitation,many Nigerians are complaining about that while people like you are blindly beating their chest about it...thanx 4 reminding me about your seized oil money,I can't believe you are boasting about money laundering,where is it?still in the hands of our authorities...from the look of things your country will never get it back,the apology only exists in your imagination...as long as you people are still sleeping,foreigners will come to your country and milk your pockets dry,Shoprite donates millions and millions of cash to our charity organizations very often,it goes as far as giving bursaries to our students from disadvantageous communities...charity begins at home...your leaders are always crying for Nigerian businesses which find it difficult to penetrate our markets,but south African businesses are easily penetrating yours,you will never create anything to match ours...can you tell me one thing that your 100% black nation is doing without the help of foreigners?you can't even protect yourselves from boko haram..all the developments in your country are done by foreigners...the only thing your education system taught you is to seek refuge in foreign lands...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2015
MduZA:

if you were wise enough you would realize that for MTN to make such huge profits in Nigeria is an indication of exploitation,many Nigerians are complaining about that while people like you are blindly beating their chest about it...thanx 4 reminding me about your seized oil money,I can't believe you are boasting about money laundering,where is it?still in the hands of our authorities...from the look of things your country will never get it back,the apology only exists in your imagination...as long as you people are still sleeping,foreigners will come to your country and milk your pockets dry,Shoprite donates millions and millions of cash to our charity organizations very often,it goes as far as giving bursaries to our students from disadvantageous communities...charity begins at home...your leaders are always crying for Nigerian businesses which find it difficult to penetrate our markets,but south African businesses are easily penetrating yours,you will never create anything to match ours...can you tell me one thing that your 100% black nation is doing without the help of foreigners?you can't even protect yourselves from boko haram..all the developments in your country are done by foreigners...the only thing your education system taught you is to seek refuge in foreign lands...
you really are a nairaland maggot. You have set up residence in nairaland you are out of touch with what goes on in your country.

Southafrica had since returned the money with a public apology!!!!,where on the globe are you from, dummy. As for mtn, may I remind you that Nigeria has over 130 million active gsm subscribers. You southafricans can't add up 2+2 together, moronic, illiterate savages.

Ok, I'm going to post a link at the end of this post. It's a world debate about the rot and decay of south Africa. You will read and be ashamed.

All my post of today will be excerpts from that forum where world citizens give their opinion about southafrica and how you have manage to become the failure of the entire black race http://www.amren.com/news/2013/04/troubled-south-africa-debates-impact-of-white-rule/#
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2015
MduZA:

Bob Willard Whites are always to blame in the eyes of black political agitators. Though Tutu (who preveiously called for a white tax) admits that South Africa is worse now under black rule both violence-wise and economically, Tutu still blames South Africa’s problems on the “legacy of apartheid” even though blacks have rules for twenty years now.

We see the same in America with Detroit being a perfect microcosm. When whites fled the wave of violence that came with the 1967 riot and black mayor Coleman Yound taking power in Detroit in the 70s, whites were blamed for the wave of crime and fledling economy that followed because whites left city and took their tax money with them. Recently when the state of Michigan wanted to appoint an emergency financial manager to help bailout Detroit, Detroit’s black leaders (and Jesse Jackson) agrgued that white intereference in Detroit was racist.

Literally, in both America and South Africa, whites are blamed for black poverty and crime when whites are in power and when whites are not in power. And whites are to blame when whites self-segregate, when blacks self-segregate, and when both are integratated.

Why doesn’t some politician have the stones to call these agitators on their obvious BS? Just tell them the truth —people create their communities. If there is more violence and poverty among certain communities it’s because that’s what those communities create for themselves. Apparently, in South Africa, in America, and in points between.

Katherine McChesney Why don’t blacks put two and two together and recognize that their corruption causes their downfall into poverty and violence. It’s amazing that they cannot see/refuse to see that every country, community, city, county, state run by blacks is destroyed by blacks. Blacks are a curse on humanity.

MBlanc46 “Why don’t blacks put two and two together…” I think you answered your own question.

Morris LeChat Maff be hard

The Worlds Scapegoat “Morris LeChat wrote –Maff be hard”

Sobe spelin

IanJMacDonald Maff be raciss.

Morris LeChat they try, but they come up with three, and five, and two and six
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Patchesagain post=30507768]

- 50 thousand murders in joburg yearly

15,000 in the whole of South Africa last year, and of those, half come from 13% of police districts (143 out of 1,127 police precincts)
https://africacheck.org/2013/09/19/where-murder-happens-in-sa/

So you were wrong there

- world rape capital

Not even in the top 10
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

- No2 homicide rate in the world
Not even in the top 10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

-HIV/AIDS capital
Try 4th
http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

- Life expectancy
Its the official stats you clown, the average life span of the average South African

- People living in bush huts
South Africa is the 4th most urbanized country in Africa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_in_Africa#Postcolonial_period

- Soweto and toilets
74% of South Africans have access to "improved sanitation"
only 28% of Nigerians have access to such facilities
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ACSN

- How is South Africa better to live in?

Factually speaking, it is X55 better to live in. This is not open for debate.

- Nigerians better educated than Americans
First: citation please
Second: fact of the matter is that around 40% of the Nigerian population is completely illiterate.

Look, you can continue to post your emotionally charged posts and I can sit here all day and post fact after fact.

South Africa is superior to Nigeria in every conceivable measure.

Nigeria is an embarrassment to Africa and is the 17th most failed state in the world.
[/quote brengunn Can you imagine, if whites took a small piece of SA for themselves how different it would be? No doubt, they would be deluged with immigration and soon after the same old excuses and howls of racism etc.

I’m not a segregationist but given the appalling levels of crime, aids and other disasters, I would probably be more willing to join an all white nation in SA.

David Ashton Orania. You will need to learn Afrikaans and show some sympathy for religion of the Dutch Reformed sort.

And southafrica is still the world top producer of HIV/aids.

You're a pathological, disgusting, little minded lier.
you feed your imaginations into google search field and quote sources of fraud.

Southafrica takes 1st position in aids and her southern neighbours are 2nd, 3rd, 4th positions respectively. Now google HIV/aids in subsahahra Africa and see south Africa shine.

You are number 1 in räpe in the world.

2nd in murder.

1st in violence and moronic savagery.

Ever wonder why your police cut down mine protesters like animals?

More excerpts coming form world forums. Stay glued.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.