Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458466 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:
Since the nation of "pitiful monks" is training your military so that your own nation can be saved, then your situation is hopeless.
did i hurt your delicate feelings?
oh sweetheart,i'm so sorry.
We have trashed this matter in the last 3 pages,there are no mercenaries in nigeria.we only have military advisors and equipment trainers from the middle east and eastern europe.
the purported "white men" you are screaming about are either fulani or chadian soldiers.
they may also be military trainers who have arrived nigeria to help train our military personnels in operating new weapon platforms.
we have trainers arriving from czech republic,belarus,pakistan,china,isreal,poland,ukraine and russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
did i hurt your delicate feelings?
oh sweetheart,i'm so sorry.
We have trashed this matter in the last 3 pages,there are no mercenaries in nigeria.we only have military advisors and equipment trainers from the middle east and eastern europe.
the purported "white men" you are screaming about are either fulani or chadian soldiers.
they may also be military trainers who have arrived nigeria to help train our military personnels in operating new weapon platforms.
we have trainers arriving from czech republic,belarus,pakistan,china,isreal,poland,ukraine and russia.

Introducing "feelings" speak in an intellectual space can only mean that you are projecting your own feelings onto the thread.

Typing three pages of bare denials does not prove anything.

But what has been posted by us proves that there are South African mercenaries in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

Introducing "feelings" speak in an intellectual space can only mean that you are projecting your own feelings onto the thread.
Typing three pages of bare denials does not prove anything.
But what has been posted by us proves that there are South African mercenaries in Nigeria.
I dont have the patience to listen to your inane chatter.
You do not have any solid evidence to approve any of your claim.the only "proof" you can muster is quoting your chubby cartoon of a defense minister,who ignorantly admitted to have heard the report from 'beeld'.It wasnt even the SA intelligence network that first aired the report,it was a cheap media tabloid that cooked up the imaginary conspiracy against oblivious HIV striken saffers who came to synagogue in hopes of divine healing.what is beeld?,who knows beeld?.
you should actually try bringing picture,video and documentary evidence to buttress your claims instead of wailing like an olongbo.
olongbo!,meww!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Patchesagain:

And yet the fact is that you have conceded vast areas of your territory to the terrorists - as we have shown with countless citations.

And yet we have posted many links regarding the operational nature of linkZA

Congratulations on proving my point.

There is an Insurgency in only 11 local government's of 774 in Nigeria.

We did not concede any part of Nigeria to terrorists. Why are you too dumb to understand this?

You only proved Link ZA was operational in the last days of that argument.

Like I always ask for, provide veritable evidence. If you cannot do this, your claim is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
I dont have the patience to listen to your inane chatter.
You do not have any solid evidence to approve any of your claim.the only "proof" you can muster is quoting your chubby cartoon of a defense minister,who ignorantly admitted to have heard the report from 'beeld'.It wasnt even the SA intelligence network that first aired the report,it was a cheap media tabloid that cooked up the imaginary conspiracy against oblivious HIV striken saffers who came to synagogue in hopes of divine healing.what is beeld?,who knows beeld?.
you should actually try bringing picture,video and documentary evidence to buttress your claims instead of wailing like an olongbo.
olongbo!,meww!!

Your "I don't have the patience" line is followed by an entire novel, which can only mean that you do have the patience. But what you don't have is an argument.

You already accepted that there are South African mercenaries in Nigeria by posting that they were shipped to Nigerian under the ministry's noses.

This was not my argument, but yours.

Once again, you post things without thinking, as always.

EVarn:
they were contacted,physically adjudged and ferried out of SA by the nigerian DHQ while your defense ministry floundered cluelessly and your intelligence service was busy monitoring opposition parliamentarians.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

Your "I don't have the patience" line is followed by an entire novel, which can only mean that you do have the patience. But what you don't have is an argument.

You already accepted that there are South African mercenaries in Nigeria by posting that they were shipped to Nigerian under the ministry's noses.

This was not my argument, but yours.

Once again, you post things without thinking, as always.

that was just an illustrated scenario,dont you know english?,when i started my illustration,i clearly remember starting with: "in a scenario that...."
so that tells you that all my illustration were just a scenario to prove a certain point.
stay pleb,plebs.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
that was just an illustrated scenario,

Exactly.

Meaning that you don't have any real "scenarios" to counter our arguments with.

You can only bring illustrated scenarios.

You have no argument.

Again, advancing bare denials for 3 pages proves nothing. You have accordingly said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

Exactly.
Meaning that you don't have any real "scenarios" to counter our arguments with.
You can only bring illustrated scenarios.
You have no argument.
Again, advancing bare denials for 3 pages proves nothing. You have accordingly said nothing.
olongbo!,big big olongbo.you do not have proof that your mercs are "training" our troops in CT operations.there is a clear difference between coming to train troops and coming to nigeria to recieve prayers in christ embassy,synagogue or redeem.
No mercs in the NE,if you insist,then post pictures,videos and soft documents as proof.
but i dont expect that you will do that,you will only continue your emply rhetorics and petty theatrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
olongbo!,big big olongbo.you do not have proof that your mercs are "training" our troops in CT operations.there is a clear difference between coming to train troops and coming to nigeria to recieve prayers in christ embassy,synagogue or redeem.
No mercs in the NE,if you insist,then post pictures,videos and soft documents as proof.
but i dont expect that you will do that,you will only continue your emply rhetorics and petty theatrics.

We have tons of proof:

1. The words of our ministers.

2. The words of tons of international publications and Nigerian people.

Posted already. No need to post the proof again, unless you want to keep being embarrassed.

There are South African mercenaries in Nigeria as the evidence shows, and your bare denials cannot counter the evidence. It is not DieVluit that insists. It is the evidence that does. Until it is countered, it will continue insisting.

You have nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

We have tons of proof:

1. The words of our ministers.

2. The words of tons of international publications and Nigerian people.

Posted already. No need to post the proof again, unless you want to keep being embarrassed.

There are South African mercenaries in Nigeria as the evidence shows, and your bare denials cannot counter the evidence. It is not DieVluit that insists. It is the evidence that does. Until it is countered, it will continue insisting.

You have nothing.
lol lol lolla lolla lol..i'm afriad that i'll have no choice but to laugh in bulgarian spanish.
olongbo nla!,olongbo bogini..all you have are words,mere words.word this,word that,word put humpty dumpty back together again!.
your obese turb of lard that you call a defense minister also heard 'word' from beeld.why is everyone hearing word?,why isnt there photographic or audiovisual evidence to support the 'word'.
post real evidence to support your claims,instead of mere words.
everything.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
lol lol lolla lolla lol..i'm afriad that i'll have no choice but to laugh in bulgarian spanish.
olongbo nla!,olongbo bogini..all you have are words,mere words.word this,word that,word put humpty dumpty back together again!.
your obese turb of lard that you call a defense minister also heard 'word' from beeld.why is everyone hearing word?,why isnt there photographic or audiovisual evidence to support the 'word'.
everything.

Of course you have no choice but to laugh. It's not like you can post any evidence to counter ours.

And two governmental ministers and Nigerian people and others are not Beeld.

So, yes - just sit somewhere and laugh. That's your only option.

Grownups will then go ahead and discuss the business of the day. i.e. South African mercenaries in Nigeria.

Oh, why a photo again? Why? Whenever you are ready.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Henry120:

There is an Insurgency in only 11 local government's of 774 in Nigeria.

We did not concede any part of Nigeria to terrorists. Why are you too dumb to understand this?

You only proved Link ZA was operational in the last days of that argument.

Like I always ask for, provide veritable evidence. If you cannot do this, your claim is dead on arrival.

What proof do you exactly want sir?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
everything.

Our defence minister cannot entertain hearsays. If she went on to present it before the AU summit there must have been some concrete information she discovered through secret services. Otherwise, she would have dismissed it as lies. Do you mean that she could ever confidently instruct the law enforcement to effect arrest on mercenaries if there had never been any mercenaries in Nigeria? Are you insinuating that our minister made up a story to deceive AU dignitaries with propaganda. Did you even ask yourself why Nigeria has remained mum and never even came out of the closet to defend themselves about such accusations? We are up to this day still waiting patiently for their response. Their silence on the matter leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Southie fools, every white man in Nigerian is a South African, including oil company expatriate European staff, Israeli, Russian, Ukrainian and other military contractors training Nigerian military on new weapons we just bought....those white men in Beegeagles photos of Antonov delivering brand new equipment to NAF are also South African mercenaries.....Fools, Southie Dumbo Domingo Fools grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
agaugust:
Southie fools, every white man in Nigerian is a South African, including oil company expatriate European staff, Israeli, Russian, Ukrainian and other military contractors training Nigerian military on new weapons we just bought....those white men in Beegeagles photos of Antonov delivering brand new equipment to NAF are also South African mercenaries.....Fools, Southie Dumbo Domingo Fools grin grin

Strawman alert!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
agaugust:

Your country has never up to so far stepped out to blow the air about this issue. That leaves a lot to be desired and we will conclude that it is true.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
DieVluit:

Of course you have no choice but to laugh. It's not like you can post any evidence to counter ours.
And two governmental ministers and Nigerian people and others are not Beeld.
So, yes - just sit somewhere and laugh. That's your only option.Grownups will then go ahead and discuss the business of the day. i.e. South African mercenaries in Nigeria.
Oh, why a photo again? Why? Whenever you are ready.
#Doroword.
your ministers are clueless,without capacity to compile accurate intelligence reports.
do you know how it sounds for a senior government official to be spouting words straight from a rag?.
you can never hear our president,defense minister or NSA coming out to say: "i heard word from the nigerian tribune that we are fighting boko haram" or
"i heard word from daily punch that my wife has big bre.asts" or
"i heard word from vanguard that i'm wearing green boxer!".
post evidence.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Msauza:
Our defence minister cannot entertain hearsays. If she went on to present it before the AU summit there must have been some concrete information she discovered through secret services. Otherwise, she would have dismissed it as lies. Do you mean that she could ever confidently instruct the law enforcement to effect arrest on mercenaries if there had never been any mercenaries in Nigeria? Are you insinuating that our minister made up a story to deceive AU dignitaries with propaganda. Did you even ask yourself why Nigeria has remained mum and never even came out of the closet to defend themselves about such accusations? We are up to this day still waiting patiently for their response. Their silence on the matter leaves a lot to be desired.
your minister quoted a local rag,instead of intelligence report.
when did your minister table the report before the AU?.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
#Doroword.
your ministers are clueless,without capacity to compile accurate intelligence reports.
do you know how it sounds for a senior government official to be spouting words straight from a rag?.
you can never hear our president,defense minister or NSA coming out to say: "i heard word from the nigerian tribune that we are fighting boko haram" or
"i heard word from daily punch that my wife has big bre.asts" or
"i heard word from vanguard that i'm wearing green boxer!".
post evidence.

I searched your entire post and still found nothing to counter what's already been posted.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
your minister quoted a local rag,instead of intelligence report.
when did your minister table the report before the AU?.

Intelligence is respected and cannot be quoted haphazardly so as if it is some media house. The defence minister heard about the incidence and verified them and that's why she came out blazing together with minister of international relations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

I searched your entire post and still found nothing to counter what's already been posted.
tongue tongue tongue tongue i searched your entire post,and all i could find are heresays.he said,she said,it said,they said.
them say||them say

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
I really don't know what is it that these Nigerians are refuting about SA mercenaries involvement in Nigerian war on terror. Nigeria could not wait for anyone's advice about recruiting SA mercenaries to train their army because pressure was mounting. They had to use whatever way possible, legal or illegal, to eradicate terror on their land.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
tongue tongue tongue tongue i searched your entire post,and all i could find are heresays.he said,she said,it said,they said.
them say||them say

Give us the version of your country's response.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Msauza:
Intelligence is respected and cannot be quoted haphazardly so as if it is some media house. The defence minister heard about the incidence and verified them and that's why she came out blazing together with minister of international relations.
drink a glass of cold water to soothe your parched throat.are you done?,good.Now,both your ministers are fat headed buff00ns.NO MERCENARIES IN NIGERIA.is that clear?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
drink a glass of cold water to soothe your parched throat.are you done?,good.Now,both your ministers are fat headed buff00ns.NO MERCENARIES IN NIGERIA.is that clear?

Just because you say so.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Msauza:
Give us the version of your country's response.
Our NSA,DHQ are simply watching and laughing at the show your ministers are putting up.you guys are like amusing children crying for chocolate candy.of course,you shouldnt expect us to join you in bickering like kindagarten toddlers.
SA is powerless in the grand scheme of things,we are simply watching your theatrics,observing your moves.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Msauza:

Just because you say so.
drink another glass,swallow it.are you done?,good.
Now,post pictures to prove your point or forever remain silent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:

schizophrenia is taking its toll on you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:
Our NSA,DHQ are simply watching and laughing at the show your ministers are putting up.you guys are like amusing children crying for chocolate candy.of course,you shouldnt expect us to join you in bickering like kindagarten toddlers.
SA is powerless in the grand scheme of things,we are simply watching your theatrics,observing your moves.

That is very unusual of Nigeria that always jumps on the table whenever the name of SA comes into play. Very extraordinary indeed!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVarn:

The point has already been proved forever.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
ThaVluit:

This is why the Nigerian Air Force needs training.

Nigeria blamed as civilians killed.

Niamey - At least 36 civilians were killed when a military plane bombed a funeral party in a Niger border village, the government said, in an incident its deputy mayor blamed on the Nigerian air force.

The air crew was likely to have mistaken the villagers, who had gathered near a mosque, for Boko Haram militants, Niger military sources in the nearby town of Bosso said.

The Nigerian military did not respond to Reuters' requests for comment about Tuesday's incident, into which the Niger government said it had launched an inquiry.

"Yesterday... an unidentified plane dropped a bomb on the village of Abadam-Niger... while the population was assembled near a mosque," the government said in statement read on state-owned television. "The provisional toll is 36 dead and 24 wounded."

The government decreed three days of national mourning.

"Two planes flew over Abadam on Tuesday afternoon. For me, with that very visible green colour, they were from Nigeria," Abadam's deputy mayor Youram Ari told Niger television station Labari late on Wednesday.

Abadam lies on the border with Nigeria around 13km southwest of Bosso, where thousands of soldiers from Chad and Niger are massed in preparation for operations against Boko Haram.

Abadam in next to a Nigerian village of the same name and military sources in Bosso earlier said the bomb had fallen in Nigeria.

Boko Haram, which is seeking to carve an Islamic emirate out of north-eastern Nigeria, killed an estimated 10 000 people there last year, and it is now expanding its zone of operations across the region's borders.

Nigeria, Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Benin are preparing a 8 700-strong force to combat the militants.

Just for your information to help expose your trolling and smear campaign;

Edward @DonKlericuzio · 11h 11 hours ago

Chad plane piloted by belarusian mercenary mistakenly bombed a Niger village passa-abadam where a funeral was on & not nigeria's abadam
0 replies 46 retweets 6 favorites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Edward @DonKlericuzio · 5h 5 hours ago

Seized ammo boxes and captured #BokoHaram unit commanders who are Nigeriens by nigerian #Army in ongoing CT Ops

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.