Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466341 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
they are not food for the masses?!
so it is the government alone that sits down,finish the food that you import and lick their fingers?,hmm?,is it the government that eats the foods that your import?.

you imported even Zimbabwean Boers to learn you how to farm and plant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Then the hundred times your military has run from BH, as well as the fact that Chad and others are saving Nigeria has not only defined your military, but it has also branded the entire Nigeria a nation of cowards.

[size=16pt]
The end of the war, not the beginning, but the end, is what will define Nigerian military as we defeat Boko Haram and demolish them beyond repair. Nigerian army doing 90% of the war, Chad 5%, Cameroon 3%, Niger Republic 2%.

Chadian air force of foolish pilots have disgracefully stopped flying since they stupiidly bombed 30 innocent civilians in broad daylight massacre. So Chad has abandoned the air for Nigeria as NAF does 100% of the air war, while NA does 90% of all ground battles. That is what is called a giant, giant of Africa, it's not that other nations don't do anything, but we do 9 times more than the 3 other countries combined.

Our 90% combat operations is 9 times more than the 10% combat shared by Chad, Niger Republic, and Cameroon.

Nigeria is proved to be the black military giant that white-men hate to admit.....90%....9 times the effort of 3 countries combined....that is the end story of Boko Haram war....that is the final definition of Nigerian military in Global war history....that is the cause of your high blood pressure and epilepsy....that can be a cause of your pre-mature d.eath....

Nigerian Armed Forces, not foreign troops, doing 90% of the fighting against Boko Haram - Borno State Governor......

http://leadership.ng/news/413611/nigerian-troops-responsible-for-liberation-of-seized-towns-shettima .....

http://www.newsfetchers.com/2015/02/photos-nigerian-military-kill-300-boko.html
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:
And this was all knowen by our Intel serves. All so they have little real control of the acstions of other departments. These are the group's that Where menstioned.
i cant read most of the sentences you wrote.
anyway,our DSS has invaded your intelligence dome numerous times now,and you guys know nothing about it,its rather pathetic for a self acclaimed super power

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:
I don't think you know who the masses are.
who are the masses?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]
The end of the war, not the beginning, but the end, is what will define Nigerian military as we defeat Boko Haram and demolish them beyond repair. Nigerian army doing 90% of the war, Chad 5%, Cameroon 3%, Niger Republic 2%.
Chadian air force of foolish pilots have disgracefully stopped flying since they stupiidly bombed 30 innocent civilians in broad daylight massacre. So Chad has abandoned the air for Nigeria as NAF does 100% of the air war, while NA does 90% of all ground battles. That is what is called a giant, giant of Africa, it's not that other nations don't do anything, but we do 9 times more than the 3 other countries combined.
Our 90% combat operations is 9 times more than the 10% combat shared by Chad, Niger Republic, and Cameroon.
Nigeria is proved to be the black military giant that white-men hate to admit.....90%....9 times the effort of 3 countries combined....that is the end story of Boko Haram war....that is the final definition of Nigerian military in Global war history....that is the cause of your high blood pressure and epilepsy....that can be a cause of your pre-mature d.eath....
Nigerian Armed Forces, not foreign troops, doing 90% of the fighting against Boko Haram - Borno State Governor......
http://leadership.ng/news/413611/nigerian-troops-responsible-for-liberation-of-seized-towns-shettima .....
http://www.newsfetchers.com/2015/02/photos-nigerian-military-kill-300-boko.html
[/size]

NIGERIA=30%
CHAD=30%
CAMEROON=25%
NIGER=15%

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2015/02/25/chad-soldiers-kill-207-boko-haram-fighters-in-nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
i cant read most of the sentences you wrote.
anyway,our DSS has invaded your intelligence dome numerous times now,and you guys know nothing about it,its rather pathetic for a self acclaimed super power

What I said was that the weakness was a assment of other departments in south Africa. There is no evidence that SSA was breached by any body. And no menstion of Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

zimbabwean boers?,please make your sources available to prove your point....
when did we 'import' zimbabwean boers to 'learn' us how to farm and plant?
is it even possible to import human beings?
LOL,is it possible to "learn" people how to do things?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
who are the masses?

In this case low and low middle class.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

South Africa imports Nigerian doctors to save your perishable lives.

South Africa imported Nigerian mathematics and science teachers to help unlock your country's padlocked brains

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:

What I said was that the weakness was a assment of other departments in south Africa. There is no evidence that SSA was breached by any body. And no menstion of Nigeria.
There will never be evidence of any breach,but it doesnt mean that there wasnt a breach.That is what secret services do,they wipe off all traces and leaks,and if necessary,they assasinate witnesses by orchestrating 'unfortunate accidents'.No one will mention Nigeria,because we are so deeply rooted in your government setup that we have become invisible.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2015/02/25/chad-soldiers-kill-207-boko-haram-fighters-in-nigeria

Including 30 innocent civilian casualties of Chadian air force jet bomber tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:

In this case low and low middle class.
arent the low and low middle class citizens of your country?,arent they the masses?
infact,they make up 60% of your population.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by onumaegbuikenna: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

NIGERIA=30%
CHAD=30%
CAMEROON=25%
NIGER=15%

This is a south African website, that explains the misinformation and bigotry it is filled with.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

South Africa imports Nigerian doctors to save your perishable lives.

South Africa imported Nigerian mathematics and science teachers to help unlock your country's padlocked brains

We don't import them, they come hungry looking for job. Nigeria cannot afford to pay them high salaries and we can at least afford to pay them. Yet, we don't want them in our private hospitals because of their poor training. I speak this out of an experienced from my cousin who had to be retrained in SA universities for pharmaceutical qualifications.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
There will never be evidence of any breach,but it doesnt mean that there wasnt a breach.That is what secret services do,they wipe off all traces and leaks,and if necessary,they assasinate witnesses by orchestrating 'unfortunate accidents'.No one will mention Nigeria,because we are so deeply rooted in your government setup that we have become invisible.

Wow I never knew your response would be such a tin foil hat response. You have no proof so come back with proof please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:
Wow I never knew your response would be such a tin foil hat response. You have no proof so come back with proof please.
lol.you are now resorting to guerilla tactics because i've caged you like pickled cucumber.
how can i give proof of intelligence activities?,even the president does not readily possess such information.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by onumaegbuikenna: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why the hell are South Africans here, this is Nairaland not Randland.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
lol.you are now resorting to guerilla tactics because i've caged you like pickled cucumber.
how can i give proof of intelligence activities?,even the president does not readily possess such information.

I called a joke long time ago. I am just adding crazy now.

Then don't make claims you can't back.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

Your source says nothing about your imaginary percentages, try this one...

http://leadership.ng/news/413611/nigerian-troops-responsible-for-liberation-of-seized-towns-shettima

I stick with mine. The mighty Chad destroying the enemy on behalf of Nigeria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
onumaegbuikenna:

Because Nigerians spoke about south Africa. I googled SANDF and this thread piped up.

Any case it's on a a .com domain. Not .NA or something.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by onumaegbuikenna: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Your sources are one sided, they come from South African websites, and we all know South Africans do not like Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
andrewza:

I called a joke long time ago. I am just adding crazy now.
Then don't make claims you can't back.
i can back them
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

I stick with mine. The mighty Chad destroying the enemy on behalf of Nigeria.

yeah,Tchad looks mighty compared to SA.you said it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
yeah,Tchad looks mighty compared to SA.you said it yourself

Chad will kneel before SA. They are merely the west African military powers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
Nigeria has beef,tasty juicy beef.
we also have maize in huge quantity.
The reason why we dont feature in your bogus charts is because we do not export either meat or maize.
but we produce them in huge quantities for internal consumption.

You said you're the biggest producer. Now that its been shown that you're not, you can go sit in the corner.

And talking about juice, via Shoprite, South Africa exports tons of the stuff to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
onumaegbuikenna:
Your sources are one sided, they come from South African websites, and we all know South Africans do not like Nigerians.

Here is an American

http://m.voanews.com/a/chadian-army-soldiers-kill-207-boko-haram-militants/2658025.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
Nigeria has beef,tasty juicy beef.
we also have maize in huge quantity.
The reason why we dont feature in your bogus charts is because we do not export either meat or maize.
but we produce them in huge quantities for internal consumption.

Nah!! Beef and pork is very scares in Nigeria only goat meat and dog meat is plenty. I know what I am talking about. The red meat in Nigeria is not as plenty and clean as the one you will find in SA. I don't even believe that you export meat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
onumaegbuikenna:

That South Africans "don't like nigerians" is not proof that the sources are wrong.

Prove that the sources are wrong or accept them as fact. End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Nah!! Beef and pork is very scares in Nigeria only goat meat and dog meat is plenty. I know what I am talking about. The red meat in Nigeria is not as plenty and clean as the one you will find in SA. I don't even believe that you export meat.

The young man is a dreamer.

South African beef exports to Nigeria.

http://www.nda.agric.za/docs/AMCP/Beef2012-13.pdf

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
onumaegbuikenna:

50 million South African brains CANNOT create and operate anything equal to Nairaland, so they all flock here like ants begging for sugar made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

50 million South African brains CANNOT create and operate anything equal to Nairaland, so they all flock here like ants begging for sugar made in Nigeria.

Once you stop degrading SA on Nairaland, we will chip out. I am saying this because when you search Google for South Africa, the so called Nairaland pops. out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.