Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465836 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
why are you being smart with me,we arent fighting are we?....hahahahahaha....we produce enough meat here,if we import,it is in small quantity by businessmen and women who wants to introduce new stock into the market for the sole purpose of making money.

You can't be producing enough meat, if you import lots of beef. Every importer imports with the objective of making money.

Why are you raising the white flag? I know! Because you have no point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
@DieVluit-You won't find T-Bones, Chops, Chuck, Sirloin steak, Rum steak, etc. in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

You can't be producing enough meat, if you import lots of beef. Every importer imports with the objective of making money.
we produce enough meat,infact,i rarely see anyone buying imported beef meat,we have grocers like zartech to take care of that.the only imported meat we buy here is turkey and chicken,and even that is now being dominated by indigenous poultry packaging companies.
*extends friendly hand*
peace in accord?..hahahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
we produce enough meat,infact,i rarely see anyone buying imported beef meat,we have grocers like zartech to take care of that.the only imported meat we buy here is turkey and chicken,and even that is now being dominated by indigenous poultry packaging companies.

So you are used to eating that dirty meat from the market which is often mixed with dog meat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
we produce enough meat,infact,i rarely see anyone buying imported beef meat

Logical fallacy, thank you.

That you rarely see this happening does not prove that it isn't happening. All it proves is that you don't see it. A totally different issue.

Come back when you can put together a coherent argument with no fallacies.

As it is today, you wasted five pages making no point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

So you are used to eating that dirty meat from the market which is often mixed with dog meat
f00lish boy,zartech does not mix dog meat with beef,neither do they sell 'dirty' meat.
infact,no one sells dirty meat in nigeria,beef is beef,people go to the market,request for beef and buy it.simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

And where is Park 'n Shop now, relative to Shoprite? Nowhere. It as if it was never there. In fact it was never there.

Park 'n shop should be ashamed that it has been written off in its own country - written off by a coloniser in the form of South Africa.
Christo Wiese, is an Anglo-Dutch who founded shoprite in southafrica.

The trouble now is that Mr. Wiese has to invest out of southafrica where his company has a better chance at survival and growth.

Over in South Africa, Mr. Wiese is being ordered to employ unqualified and unemployable blacks from zulu-natal, Xhosa and Tswana to fill up the hierarchy.
Failure to comply will amount to licence denial or government witch-hunting.

And that's where Nigeria comes in. Having the biggest market and economy on the continent with the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires, Mr. Wisese flew into Nigeria as an economic refugee in escape of the parasitic, savage bantus and Zulus.

Ever wonder why Mr. Wiese is building shops in book haram's north east?
He thinks the brutality of book haram a practice session compared to the savagery and uncouthness of the Zulu kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
All meat stuff that you buy from SHOPRITE and SPAR are imported from SA and many Nigerians buy meat from those places.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Logical fallacy, thank you.

That you rarely see this happening does not prove that it isn't happening. All it proves is that you don't see it. A totally different issue.

Come back when you can put together a coherent argument with no fallacies.
As it is today, you wasted five pages making no point.
no one has ever made any point with you,your bullishness both amazes and amuse me.
the point is that,we produce meat,we dont import from SA,if you insist,then bring statistical facts,not red and white paintings.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:
All meat stuff that you buy from SHOPRITE and SPAR are imported from SA and many Nigerians buy meat from those places.
look at this goat... who told you meat is being imported from SA... haha you failed on this one

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
f00lish boy,zartech does not mix dog meat with beef,neither do the sell 'dirty' meat.
infact,no one sells dirty meat in nigeria,beef is beef,people go to the market,request for beef and buy it.simple.

Your meat from the market bought from those butchers with smelly armpit looks dirty to me and to even South Africans. You can never sell the meat that has not been inspected and stamped. You can never sell meat from an open market where there is lot of flies. That is unhealthy and dirty. The meat stuff must be packaged and wrapped or must be inside the cooler to keep it away from flies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
lezz:
Christo Wiese, is an Anglo-Dutch who founded shoprite in southafrica.
The trouble now is that Mr. Wiese has to invest out of southafrica where his company has a better chance at survival and growth.
Over in South Africa, Mr. Wiese is being ordered to employ unqualified and unemployable blacks from zulu-natal, Xhosa and Tswana to fill up the hierarchy.
Failure to comply will amount to licence denial or government witch-hunting.
And that's where Nigeria comes in. Having the biggest market and economy on the continent with the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires, Mr. Wisese flew into Nigeria as an economic refugee in escape of the parasitic, savage bantus and Zulus.
Ever wonder why Mr. Wiese is building shops in book haram's north east?
He thinks the brutality of book haram a practice session compared to the savagery and uncouthness of the Zulu kingdom.
hahahahahahaha....dude,really,i love you.see the way you are tearing them apart like the reaper's scynthe.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

look for another troll; no one imports beef in Nigeria.
And even if we do, it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
hahahahahahaha....dude,really,i love you.see the way you are tearing them apart like the reaper's scynthe.
lol. I will do anything for Mandela boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Your meat from the market bought from those butchers with smelly armpit looks dirty to me and to even South Africans. You can never sell the meat that has not been inspected and stamped. You can never sell meat from an open market where there is lot of flies. That is unhealthy and dirty. The meat stuff must be packaged and wrapped or must be inside the cooler to keep it away from flies.
like i said,grocers like zartech and other indigenious grocers,sell meat that are package,stamped by the NIS,and possess a NAFDAC serial number.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

I'll visit your father in enugu and report you ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
like i said,grocers like zartech and other indigenious grocers,sell meat that are package,stamped by the NIS,and possess a NAFDAC serial number.

Zartech cannot be everywhere every time. What about the one in your market? In SA we have butcheries everywhere and we normally do not only buy meat at a specific place.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Nigeria has no idea how many people are murdered there, because stats are not reliable.

And South Africa is clearly not scary enough for the many immigrants and tourists who stream in yearly.

Nigeria, meanwhile, has travel warnings against it.

South Africa does not require travel warnings, daily news reports put it to the world as Africa's murder capital, r.ape capital, hate/racism capital, HIV capital. Your rotteness is self advertising, needs no billboards promo.

Nigeria's murder rate, no murder can go recorded because the police always gets reports and statistics are collated.

Casual gun or firearms ownership is generally illegal in Nigeria, so it's difficult to commit murder. South Africa allows guns in the hands of madmen like Oscar Pistorious and those people shoot y.our murder rate sky high to global top level ranking

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
iterator24:
I'll visit your father in enugu and report you ..

My dad grew up in SA and is now a South African. He speaks 5 SA languages. His parents relocated to SA in the late 60s.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

My dad grew up in SA and is now a South African. He speaks 5 SA languages. His parents relocated to SA in the late 60s.
great! your dad has moved to SA lol.... so what are you always looking for in enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Zartech cannot be everywhere every time. What about the one in your market? In SA we have butcheries everywhere and we normally do not only buy meat at a specific place.
in my statement,i remember saying "....and other indigenious grocers",which clearly indicates that we have numerous butcheries all around the country that brands and packages meat.
the butchers you see in open market are those who sell fresh meat right from the slaughter house,moreover,they arent just anywhere,they have a joint butcher plaza where they make camp in the market and sell their meat.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

South Africa does not require travel warnings, daily news reports put it to the world as Africa's murder capital, r.ape capital, hate/racism capital, HIV capital. Your rotteness is self advertising, needs no billboards promo.

Nigeria's murder rate, no murder can go recorded because the police always gets reports and statistics are collated.

Casual gun or firearms ownership is generally illegal in Nigeria, so it's difficult to commit murder. South Africa allows guns in the hands of madmen like Oscar Pistorious and those people shoot y.our murder rate sky high to global top level ranking

Nigeria does not have a reliable data. They do not take data of anything, it is just estimations, as corroborated by my dad, a professor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria does not have a reliable data. They do not take data of anything, it is just estimations, as corroborated by my dad, a professor.
what a stupiid comment
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
EVarn:
in my statement,i remember saying "....and other indigenious grocers",which clearly indicates that we have numerous butcheries all around the country that brands and packages meat.
the butchers you see in open market are those who sell fresh meat right from the slaughter house,moreover,they arent just anywhere,they have a joint butcher plaza where they make camp in the market and sell their meat.

Still the place is always untidy. Most Nigerians buy their meat from there. It is only the middle class who always runs to Shoprite and Spar to buy fresh juicy SA imported stake.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
iterator24:
what a stupiid comment

But is true.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
iterator24:
what a stupiid comment

It is not stupid at all. Says the below.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201309020218.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

[size=18] SPAR is still a South African brand and not Nigerian, Dummy!! bwahahaha…It has now bought over that little Park n Shop of yours over.[/size]]

[size=20pt]
SPAR is an European company founded in the 1930s and moved to America in 1960s....It's NOT South African you mumu !

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spar_(retailer)
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
agaugust:

But the number of tourists and Nigerian refugees disagrees with you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Still the place is always untidy. Most Nigerians buy their meat from there. It is only the middle class who always runs to Shoprite and Spar to buy fresh juicy SA imported stake.
the meat sold in shoprite and spar isnt imported,our government imposes restrictions on the importation of meat.
what is sold at shoprite was prepared and packaged in nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
DieVluit:

But the number of tourists and Nigerian refugees disagrees with you.

War deaths are not counted as murder. Tourism has been argued here with many sources, Ethiopia and Morocco lead Africa in tourism numbers, don't drag this thread backwards
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Msauza:

But is true.
Nigeria has provided many stats that your compatriots has used against us pages ago..

we've provided world bank GDP data, data on Malaria deaths to unicef, Infant death from HIV etc..
.. but hey, you saffers never want to agree you're the world's crime, rape and hiv capital .. strong head go kill all of you

go and die

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.