Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4451009 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
All I saw was a loud mouth defending failure of our corrupt government to work for and protect its own people - truly pathetic !
agaugust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGmyZ5AK1jk

[size=16pt]Black man giving hot pepper to BBC live face to face !

True son of Naija ! Other African countries don't have this kind of courage.

The Nigerian courage in the face of white-supremacists that makes them hate us and wish us evil.

Looking for the downfall of the only black giant on earth? Never !
.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
saengine:

[size=16pt]Equatorial Guinea MRAPs....REVA MK III

http://worlddefencenews..com/2014/03/south-african-company-icp-has-sold-12.html

.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Equatorial Guinea MRAPs....REVA MK III

http://worlddefencenews..com/2014/03/south-african-company-icp-has-sold-12.html

.[/size]

these south africans are dumb rats.

we bought mk v and they still post mk III as ours. i'm really worried about their mental status.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Patches689, Patchesagain, you dummy, read!

Why is American airpower not stopping ISIS?

The United States-led coalition has been bombing targets of the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) since August of last year. Hundreds of targets have been destroyed, and despite claims to the contrary by White House, Department of Defense and Department of State spokespersons, ISIS continues to mount attacks and seize territory. How can that be? Being attacked by the world's best air force - over 80 percent of the sorties are being flown by the U.S. Air Force - seems to have had little effect.

This was driven home to me on a personal level when ISIS stormed several Assyrian villages in the al-Hasakah area of Syria. Several of my Arabic language instructors in the 1970s are of Assyrian descent, in fact many speak Aramaic/Syriac natively.

Last week, the son of one of these instructors called to tell me he had just spoken to family members in Tal Tamr (about 20 miles northwest of al-Hasakah), the first Assyrian town seized by ISIS fighters. The town sits at a strategic intersection.

According to Yoni, 40 trucks - mostly equipped with machine guns - blew into town and killed the first six men they encountered. They then burned the church and rounded up all the women and children they could find. The children were being held in cages under threat of being burned alive. ISIS offered to exchange the women for prisoners held by Syrian Kurds. (Some of these exchanges later took place). His question to me, "Why can't we see 40 armed trucks in a convoy and take them out?"

My thought process as I searched for an answer:

I initially thought that maybe there were not enough targets for the pilots to attack. Then I took a look at the suite of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) assets - manned, unmanned and strategic - and deduced we must have virtual synoptic coverage of the areas of interest in Syria and Iraq. When you look at a map and the vast areas under ISIS control - about the size of Great Britain - most of it is just empty desert. The main areas of interest are in the river valleys: the Tigris, Euphrates, Khabur, Diyala, etc. Those we can cover.

If we have decent sensor coverage of the area, the problem must be something in the command and control system. I was slow to come to this realization because I thought we had fixed this decades ago. The key to airpower is flexibility.

My own experience in this goes back to the latter stages of the war in Vietnam. I was a Vietnamese linguist monitoring North Vietnamese communications, figuring out where the enemy was, passing that information to command and control elements who would try to direct attack aircraft onto those targets. This was over 40 years ago using the technology of the day. Surely we have improved.

Actually, I know we improved. Those of us who remained in the Air Force after Vietnam developed the intelligence-operations cycle to the point that our collection of information from a variety of sensors - imagery, electronic, communications, signatures, etc. - could be used to put weapons on targets inside of an enemy's decision cycle. In other words, use intelligence to guide kinetic operations before the enemy knows what hit him.

We did this well in Operation Desert Storm. Decisions were made at the tactical level - targets were hit when discovered. We also designated areas in which pilots were free to engage targets as they appeared. One of the tactics was to delineate "kill boxes" in which no friendly forces were present. Anything that appeared to be military was engaged - it had a devastating effect on the Iraqis.

We have regressed. I am not sure why, but we seem to be operating in a zero-defect environment. That is political-speak for not killing any innocent people in the conduct of military operations. While we try to minimize civilian casualties, it is after all, war - people are going to be killed. No one advocates a cavalier attitude toward the application of airpower, but you cannot paralyze your armed forces because innocent people may be killed. (Okay, cue the hate email.)

What follows is from a current U.S. Air Force pilot, who we will call Chris (tac callsign "Hedgehog"wink. According to Chris, all the lessons learned in Vietnam, and used effectively during the first Gulf War, have been forgotten. This really bothers those of us who fought hard to institutionalize the tactics developed from the lessons we learned the hard way.

In Chris's words:

"The level of centralized execution, bureaucracy and politics is appalling. Pilots have no decision making authority in the cockpit. Unless a general can look at a video from an ISR sensor, we cannot get authority to engage. I've spent hours watching a screen in my cockpit as ISIS commits atrocities, but I cannot do anything. The fear of making a mistake is now the hallmark of American military leadership.

"We are not taking the fight to the enemy. Their centers of gravity are in al-Raqqah, but we don't attack there. Truck traffic flows on the roads between Syria and Iraq unimpeded. We often orbit for hours over a suspected target, waiting for a decision to engage. Trust me, we pilots are trying to get the job done, despite the bureaucracy."

There is a problem, yes, but it is not in the theater of operations - it is in Washington and Tampa (U.S. Central Command headquarters at MacDill Air Force Base). You have placed trained, committed American Airmen in harm's way to execute the military option as part of American foreign policy. Get out of the way and let them do their jobs.

Our pilots know what the bad guys look like - let our pilots kill them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
for that dumb msausa who believed that rubbish article that mercs are flying surveilance for us. oya show me how many mercs you see here in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtQQsnS7udM
dumb rats who'll believe anything they read from westerners without scrutiny

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
stillchris:
for that dumb msausa who believed that rubbish article that mercs are flying surveilance for us. oya show me how many mercs you see here in this video.

vnd.youtube:WtQQsnS7udM?vndapp=youtube_mobile&vndclient=mv-google&vndel=watch

dumb rats who'll believe anything they read from westerners without scrutiny

Link not working. Post better link.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Henry120:

Link not working. Post better link.

there. made a mistake with the previous one.

would be nice if more journalists are given access to the battlefields to shut these pigs and their western ignorant journalists up.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
stillchris:

there. made a mistake with the previous one.

would be nice if more journalists are given access to the battlefields to shut these pigs and their western ignorant journalists up.

Fvcking nice video!!!

This is what those fvcktards want to claim after dismissing the Nigerian military. They now want a piece of the action.

The video is great, only if we can also get photographs to go with them.

B@stards want to reap where they did not sow.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
stillchris:

[size=16pt]••Hot Shot.....Bullet ! ••[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

One single video has already proved you wrong, sorry you got defeated so easily, take it like a man, stop crying .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HuxLVT9QM

I can show you a video of a railgun... can we then say that America has railguns?

You said that countermeasures would defeat our torpedo and NATO would sink our sub in 10min

Which NATO vessels have torpedo countermeasures?

Why cant you answer my questions?

Here they are:
1. How does detection mean automatic death of the submarine?
2. How effective are ships at detecting torpedoes?
3. How will a ship detect a tiny torpedoe if it cannot detect the massive sub that fired it?
4. What countermeasures are currently in service with NATO and the NN?

Until you answer the above 4 questions, the salient fact remains this: A SAN submarine sunk an entire NATO task-force

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria's Dangote had not even started operations yet when made his first 1 billion Rand free largesse profit from the pockets of your M.oronic South African business executives, all because we are smarter than you, we milk you dry like dairy cows cheesycheesy

And Dangote is now practically broke
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:29am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

Take it easy now, big brother, what's wrong with the fact that mighty Nigeria has turned your former masters South African white-men into casual labour mechanics ? If we had taken your jobless blacks from Soweto instead, they will washing Nigerian toilets after we poooh pooooh .

With the way things are going, Nigerian pimps can afford to employ Miss South Africa beauty queen 2014 and deploy her in one of our brothels

What has happened, is that out of 150 million Nigerians, your government cannot find a handfull of mechanics and so is paying hundreds of thousands of dollars (per man) for us to do it for you

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

I'm not going to grant you the satisfaction of continuous reply. Here, watch and educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Wg7KN2D1E&sns=em

First, that is pretty peasant teir training

Second, that is not how you do it - training them and then dispersing them amongst the army? Good way to dilute skills
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Msauza:
Nigerian Army is claiming victories which were achieved by SA mercenaries. The truth comes out bit by bit.

A senior Western diplomat confirmed
that the South Africans were playing
“a major operational role,”
particularly at night. Equipped with
night vision goggles, the mercenaries
“are whacking them in the evening
hours. The next morning the Nigerian
Army rolls in and claims success,” the
diplomat said

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/13/world/africa/nigerias-fight-against-boko-haram-gets-help-from-south-african-mercenaries.html?_r=0&referrer=

hahahahhaha

Black Napoleon my arse!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:36am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

Yes, so I will serve you one hot fresh baked •

The most modern wire guided torpedoes getting defeated easily :

Anti-torpedo countermeasure system for surface ships The C310 is an anti-torpedo countermeasure system for surface ships, designed to cope with current and future generations of active and/or passive torpedoes, wire or non wire-guided, launched alone or in salvo mode . Surface vessels deploy such devices during the course of predetermined evasive counter-manoeuvres, to maximise the ship survivability against modern torpedo attacks. The C310 system includes two types of effectors – stationary jammers and mobile target emulators - and a launching system. This latter is composed of a control computer, junction boxes and two trainable launchers, carrying a number of compressed air barrels. The number of barrels per launcher is 12 or 8, according to the customer's operational requirement and the ship type. Each barrel is loaded with the relevant effector (jammers or l\/ITE) and consists of a launch tube, an air bottle and an electro-valve. The launcher is capable of launching the effectors at several hundreds metres from the ship.

http://www.naval-technology.com/contractors/missiles/whitehead/

Sorry bro, your wire guidance is wasted along with your unlucky torpedo tonguetongue

Who has the system?

Does any single nation operate the system? Does Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

Story source: One soldier

Source I.D. : Soldier with no name

2nd Source: Another unnamed soldier

Conclusion: Ghost soldiers talking about Ghost South African mercenaries .

2nd conclusion : All that is confirmed are Southie soldiers humbled to become casual mechanics tonguetongue

Go argue with the New York Times and other internationally respected pultzer prize winning organizations.

Facts are facts: South Africans are liberating Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

Fvcking nice video!!!

This is what those fvcktards want to claim after dismissing the Nigerian military. They now want a piece of the action.

The video is great, only if we can also get photographs to go with them.

B@stards want to reap where they did not sow.

[size=13pt]
Nigeria is winning her big war, everybody wants to claim share . LOL ....reaping where they did not sow, Nigerian military Napoleon generals and air marshals spent over 3 months planning this German style Blitzkrieg world class FINAL OFFENSIVE announced since last year, we waited for it, remember....

OCTOBER 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/military-ramps-up-in-major-offensive-against-boko-haram/191244/

MARCH 2015

List of thieves that want to steal Nigeria's glory

1. South Africa
2. Chad
3. Cameroon
4. Niger Republique
5. Britain....requests new joint officers training
6. USA....begs nigerian government to lift training embargo placed on America

Thieves ...... Barawo Banza.... Oleee.....Jaguda....Thiefu Thiefu Jankorikoko !!!

.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

Your koevet operative worked for a Nigerian Private security firm. Pilgrims security contracted the man as a mechanic, maintenance, servicing and repairs.

Pilgrims security is one of many private security firms working across the globe.Airscan, Academi, black water et al, are firms that U.S DoD, UK MoD have contracted and still contract.

Nigeria is also no stranger to the use of private security contractors, we've always hired them.

"He also said that foreign technicians are present in the northeast to teach Nigerian troops on how to use their new weapons, since there wasn’t time to train the troops before they deployed."....... President GEJ

This is the job your koevet operator was doing.

The truth has come out henry120

We are winning your war for you

~100 South African mercenaries > 20 000 Nigerian Soldiers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

"A senior Western diplomat confirmed
that the South Africans were playing
“a major operational role,”
particularly at night. Equipped with
night vision goggles, the mercenaries
“are whacking them in the evening
hours. The next morning the Nigerian
Army rolls in and claims success,” the
diplomat said"

Reading this, I choked on my drink while laughing. grin grin grin grin

Westerners always afraid of a Nigerian success, have this time invented a story to peddle.

A source = dud,
Claims = dud

No evidence, no proof, no nothing..... and you mentally backward slaves expect us (Nigerians) to take that report seriously as a fact just because he's an oyinbo. you south-Africans are mentally imprisoned.

Here's what the President said,

"He also said that foreign technicians are present in the northeast to teach Nigerian troops on how to use their new weapons, since there wasn’t time to train the troops before they deployed.

“So we now have this technical people who are trainers and technicians, who are to train our people on how to use them, and
technicians that help the maintenance, at the same time training our people how to maintain this equipment,” Jonathan said.He said two unnamed companies were involved in the training".

This 6 weeks insurgency offensive is a total Nigerian victory, we routed insurgents in Baga in only "3 hours".

The Foreign media dismissed the Nigerian military too soon, now that our soldiers are on fire, the western media are too egoistic to recant. You know, i'm shocked the so called diplomat didn't find a way to put chad in the mix.

Watch this COIN video, at the end of the video, the Nigerian military showed footage of night operations. We can all see Nigerian troops coming off a Nigerian MI-8 hip Helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQWmwW9T4U&sns=em

Nobody can spin doctor this successful COIN from the gallant and able best land forces in Africa.

Unlike the oyinbo man, I presented proof.

#Victory Nigeria.

Why do you beleive everyone has an agenda?

Integrity is everything for those publications.

Facts are facts. We dont care about your opinion. You cannot spin this story

South African mercenaries are liberating you, your army is utter incompetant

Your hollywood videos dont change facts - we have seen video's of what your military actually looks like on the front lines.

WSJ and major media sources confirm - South African mercenaries are winning the war for you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

Here is your link. However, this time in bold, since you are blind.

the president said.

He also said that foreign technicians are present in the northeast to teach Nigerian troops on how to use their new weapons, since there wasn’t time to train the troops before they deployed.

“So we now have this technical people who are trainers and technicians, who are to train our people on how to use them, and
technicians that help the maintenance, at the same time training our people how to maintain this equipment,” Jonathan said.He said two unnamed companies were involved in the training but declined to offer nationalities or numbers of the trainers.

I just hope you can now see.

Your president is desperatly trying to cover his ass

Facts are facts, NYT has blown your presidents story out the water.

(This joker listens to politicians before the media?)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Patchesagain:

The man you call joker walks around the battlefield, the reporters publishing fake stories about ghost mercenaries are 7,000 kilometers away from battlefield Northern Nigeria, they sit down safely in their newspapers' New York and London offices copying stories from facebook comments of unknown people, then add their own salt and ajino-moto to sweeten the lies.

Here is the man you call joker inside war zone, Napoleon Field Marshal Goodluck Jonathan, commander-in -chief and in-deed !

PHOTO : NAPOLEON FIELD MARSHAL GOODLUCK JONATHAN THE LION OF AFRICA IN BATTLE !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Patchesagain:

You must be extremely stup1d for this comment.

"Who the fvck is new-york times, when the President of my country is speaking?". Are you high on drugs?

You think Nigerians wake up in the morning with a defeatist mentality like you South-Africans.

This is the same slave mentality that has plagued you black/coloured south-africans in your own country, and have made you second class citizens in a country you are the majority.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

The man you call joker walks around the battlefield, the reporters publishing fake stories about ghost mercenaries are 7,000 kilometers away from battlefield Northern Nigeria, they sit down safely in their newspapers' New York and London offices copying stories from facebook comments of unknown people, then add their own salt and ajino-moto to sweeten the lies.

Here is the man you call joker inside war zone, Napoleon Field Marshal Goodluck Jonathan, commander-in -chief and in-deed !

PHOTO : NAPOLEON FIELD MARSHAL GOODLUCK JONATHAN THE LION OF AFRICA IN BATTLE !

Nope

Their reporters are on the ground in Nigeria - collecting info and speaking to sources, thats how journalism works

I was suspicious when they said that Bama was taken with little resistance

Now it is clear what happened, South African and Eastern European Mercenaries moved in the night before and secured it, then the Army moved in the next day for the propaganda victory

Black Napoleon my arse!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:

You must be extremely stup1d for this comment.

"Who the fvck is new-york times, when the President of my country is speaking?". Are you high on drugs?

You think Nigerians wake up in the morning with a defeatist mentality like you South-Africans.

This is the same slave mentality that has plagued you black/coloured south-africans in your own country, and have made you second class citizens in a country you are the majority.

Lol, Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians. So simple, so naive.

You believe politicians? You believe politicians during elections? Presidents dont lie?

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha

You have gone from denying the existance of South African mercenaries, to now having to deny that we (along with Chad, Niger and Cameroon) are liberating your country.

All sources confirm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Msauza:

That's a lie. My cousin here in SA studied pharmacy in Nigeria and he applied for a job in one of SA big pharmaceutical firms. They however recommended that he must undergo some training in SA before he could be allowed to practice in SA and register with SA pharmaceutical council. He went to Wits University which underscored his marks and could not even grant him credits for his subjects based in the fact that the university which he studied in Nigeria was not internationally recognised and even the curricular was inconsistent with the recommended international principles. He was ignorant of many drugs and was generally someone you cannot trust with drugs in SA. His appointment was however dismissed and he thence applied to study pharmacy at Wits from second year until to the fifth year. He now has graduated and is employed.

Hence, Nigerian trained doctors are poorly trained and their qualification is not recognised world wide. SA could have as well not granted them licences if it did not have crisis in public hospitals.
your cousin must have had a part time degree from a satellite campus. Because my late umcle with a HND in engineering had two offers waiting for him in southafrica

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Msauza:

That's a lie. My cousin here in SA studied pharmacy in Nigeria and he applied for a job in one of SA big pharmaceutical firms. They however recommended that he must undergo some training in SA before he could be allowed to practice in SA and register with SA pharmaceutical council. He went to Wits University which underscored his marks and could not even grant him credits for his subjects based in the fact that the university which he studied in Nigeria was not internationally recognised and even the curricular was inconsistent with the recommended international principles. He was ignorant of many drugs and was generally someone you cannot trust with drugs in SA. His appointment was however dismissed and he thence applied to study pharmacy at Wits from second year until to the fifth year. He now has graduated and is employed.

Hence, Nigerian trained doctors are poorly trained and their qualification is not recognised world wide. SA could have as well not granted them licences if it did not have crisis in public hospitals.
your cousin must have had a part time degree from a satellite campus. Because my late uncle with a HND in engineering had two offers waiting for him in southafrica

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:21am On Mar 13, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Listen here I'm on this thread to exchange views, not to write a Thesis and then act like I'm presenting it to a panel of University Deans.

I will also not be drawn into calling others sub human or any other derogatory name especially when I see myself as a proud African.

Back to matter at hand just answer a simple question where are the top 20 academic institutions on continent located and how many of them are Nigerian institutions before you continue with your rants.
Sober enough!!!

Did you say top 20 universities in Africa?
Before I refute your claims, go back to the main issue at hand.
How many doctors are produced in southafrica?

How many are in service?

How many doctors are produced in Nigeria in comparison to southafrica?

What are the numbers of Nigerian doctor expatriates compared to southafrica's?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Patchesagain:

And Dangote is now practically broke
hey wizard, dongote is still Africa's richest human,
Richest black man in the world.

Your Anglo-dutch master in more than $6 billion dollars trailing.

Still waiting for your first honest, unbiased statement on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Patchesagain:

Nope

Their reporters are on the ground in Nigeria - collecting info and speaking to sources, thats how journalism works

I was suspicious when they said that Bama was taken with little resistance

Now it is clear what happened, South African and Eastern European Mercenaries moved in the night before and secured it, then the Army moved in the next day for the propaganda victory

Black Napoleon my arse!!
when your scripts turn into a movie, it would be a nice sell out

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]
Nigeria is winning her big war, everybody wants to claim share . LOL ....reaping where they did not sow, NA and NAF Napoleon generals and air marshals spent over 3 months planning this German style Blitzkrieg world class FINAL OFFENSIVE announced since last year, we waited for it, remember....

OCTOBER 2014

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/military-ramps-up-in-major-offensive-against-boko-haram/191244/

MARCH 2015

List of thieves that want to steal Nigeria's glory

1. South Africa
2. Chad
3. Cameroon
4. Niger Republique
5. Britain....requests new joint officers training
6. USA....begs nigerian government to lift training embargo placed on America

Thieves ...... Barawo Banza.... Oleee.....Jaguda....Thiefu Thiefu Jankorikoko !!!

.[/size]

Look how emotional these sub-humans are getting

Before foreigners arrived you tasted only defeat!

South African mercanaries as well as soldiers from Chad, Niger and Cameroon are liberating them. Confirmed by hundreds of sources.

It is you whom is stealing out glory
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2015
lezz:
Sober enough!!!

Did you say top 20 universities in Africa?
Before I refute your claims, go back to the main issue at hand.
How many doctors are produced in southafrica?

How many are in service?

How many doctors are produced in Nigeria in comparison to southafrica?

What are the numbers of Nigerian doctor expatriates compared to southafrica's?

What about the quality of education the doctors receive. Nigerian trained doctors are under qualified and unwanted in Europe. SA trained doctors are in demand all over the world and do not need to be hampered by red tapes when they would want to work overseas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.