Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428891 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria has most of poorly developed hospitals in Africa. SA always wants to compare to European standard in almost everything. By the time they start to look into Africa, they will see that they are in actual fact by far better in terms of development of infrastructure. The problem is that we have white community and Asian community that always refer to either Europe or Japan that they always use as a yardstick to measure the quality of public services. I just only wish them to visit Nigeria and other African countries, I bet you they will recommend SA in many ways.

Nigerian government is a complete failure when it comes to service delivery. They don't even know the concept of service delivery. Pregnant or not pregnant you are entitled to free health care in SA.
operation by phone light, 3-1 bed with a dead body Sandwiched between 2 patients, Mandela admitting ANC do not know how to run a government because they're from the bush.

You have been killed and buried. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria has a rapidly growing infrastructural sector, and the country within the last 4 years has paved/built enough roads, that in length is half of planet earth.

Nigeria is also home to Africa's most Ambitious projects Eko-Atlantic city and Centenary city. Our Rail project was also named in one of the world's Top 10 projects largest projects.

Julius berger a Nigerian construction company is Africa's largest construction company.

In actual fact those were just the lies which were spread by PDP thinking it would help them win the elections. Enugu in particular does not bear reference to those lies, it remains the same Enugu, year in year out, yet the people of Enugu were so blind to continue to vote for the PDP that does nothing to them. Poor hospitals, roads, housing, poor sanitation, poor water supply, poverty, absence of grants, absence of school feeding schemes, absence of free education, absence of free health care and many more others were the order of the day in Enugu and still remains.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2015
lezz:
operation by phone light, 3-1 bed with a dead body Sandwiched between 2 patients, Mandela admitting ANC do not know how to run a government because they're from the bush.

You have been killed and buried. R.I.P

Every hospital in SA has a power back up system. Many people do not even understand the concept of sensationalism used by media, just like you. Tell me which doctor in the world can perform operation with a light of a cellphone? You must study communication or journalism to understand sensationalism.

Meanwhile, SA doctors has made history yet again.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/national/health/2015/03/13/sa-doctors-perform-worlds-first-penile-transplant
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria recruited mercenaries, particularly those who are experts from South Africa. Do you call that military the best that failed to use its own skills to defeat BH and instead deported hundreds of mercenaries from SA to help them defeat BH. Does that not tell you that South Africa's mind is superior to that of his Nigerian counter part? Jonathan could make use of mercenaries to defeat BH but that unfortunately could not help him win election because of Nigeria have seen what kind of joke had their military turned into.

I am on ground and I am in the best position to tell you there are no foreign fighters or military boots on ground. Take a cue from the VICE videos ... watch Part 3 and listen to what that brave Kaj Larsen confessed about the NA's victory ... "it was a Nigerian victory".

In the Nigerian Army ... we fight to the last man until VICTORY is secured! That's the mentality SANDF must learn from the NA and not the Photography and Model Agency you have for an Army.

Not my fault to see you -- Enugu man getting more and more desperate! #LearnFromNigeria #TrueLeadersOfAfrica

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

I am on ground and I am in the best position to tell you there are no foreign fighters or military boots on ground. Take a cue from the VICE videos ... watch Part 3 and listen to what that brave Kaj Larsen confessed about the NA's victory ... "it was a Nigerian victory". In the Nigerian Army ... we fight to the last man until VICTORY is secured! That's the mentality SANDF must learn from the NA and not the Photography and Model Agency you have for an Army.

Not my fault to see you -- Enugu man getting more and more desperate! #LearnFromNigeria #treuLeadersOfAfrica

You can scratch it many a times but it won't change the fact that Jonathan made use of SA mercenaries which were based in Iraq. It goes into the annals of history that Naihapinkingidi won't change. Go and scratch it all over the net because it is painted everywhere.

http://m.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/03/return-of-the-mercenary/388616/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Every hospital in SA has a power back up system. Many people do not even understand the concept of sensationalism used by media, just like you. Tell me which doctor in the world can perform operation with a light of a cellphone? You must study communication or journalism to understand sensationalism.

Meanwhile, SA doctors has made history yet again.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/national/health/2015/03/13/sa-doctors-perform-worlds-first-penile-transplant
keep crying.
When the ANC took over governance 20 years ago, the party, by its own admission, lacked the capacity to run a government.

"We were taken from the bush, or from underground outside the country, or from prisons to come and take charge," the late Nelson Mandela recalled after becoming the country's first democratic president.

"We were suddenly thrown into this immense responsibility of running a highly developed country."

But 20 years on South Africans appear to be less understanding, with blame roundly piled on the governing party and its policies.

The party's leadership has "allowed corruption to take root, ran an ineffectual bureaucracy and education system, and spent millions on vanity projects," said analyst Max du Preez, in a recent book A Rumour of Spring.

While Mandela sought to retain all but the most politically-warped white civil servants needed to run the country, many still left.

They were replaced by party acolytes who too often used the public sector for self-enrichment, looting coffers through manipulation while the people were neglected through poor service delivery.

"The public service is incapable of fulfilling its obligations because of a lack of capacity among civil servants," said Wits University vice chancellor, Adam Habib.

This is a consequence of the government's "misguided cadre deployment policy".

"Corruption runs rampant and is not dealt with firmly because of party loyalties or inefficiencies in the system," he said in a recently published book South Africa's Suspended Revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Meanwhile something for you to start-off your week.

===================
Me and you no dey the same category!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XpFYAlEMk

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
lezz:
keep crying.
When the ANC took over governance 20 years ago, the party, by its own admission, lacked the capacity to run a government.

"We were taken from the bush, or from underground outside the country, or from prisons to come and take charge," the late Nelson Mandela recalled after becoming the country's first democratic president.

"We were suddenly thrown into this immense responsibility of running a highly developed country."

But 20 years on South Africans appear to be less understanding, with blame roundly piled on the governing party and its policies.

The party's leadership has "allowed corruption to take root, ran an ineffectual bureaucracy and education system, and spent millions on vanity projects," said analyst Max du Preez, in a recent book A Rumour of Spring.

While Mandela sought to retain all but the most politically-warped white civil servants needed to run the country, many still left.

They were replaced by party acolytes who too often used the public sector for self-enrichment, looting coffers through manipulation while the people were neglected through poor service delivery.

"The public service is incapable of fulfilling its obligations because of a lack of capacity among civil servants," said Wits University vice chancellor, Adam Habib.

This is a consequence of the government's "misguided cadre deployment policy".

"Corruption runs rampant and is not dealt with firmly because of party loyalties or inefficiencies in the system," he said in a recently published book South Africa's Suspended Revolution.

I am not crying because I know that from SA geographical position upwards in the continent is just a bush with big lions and monsters, and downwards from Cape town is Europe. That's why we do not see ourselves much as Africans because we do not compare ourselves to Africa but Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

You can scratch it many a times but it won't change the fact that Jonathan made use of SA mercenaries which were based in Iraq. It goes into the annals of history that Naihapinkingidi won't change. Go and scratch it all over the net because it is painted everywhere.

http://m.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/03/return-of-the-mercenary/388616/

Abamieda Fela Kuti's music shared above is for your listening enjoyment MsauZA. It's medicine for your soul.
Me and you no dey the same category no matter how you try to twist your fingers!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:

Abamieda Fela Kuti's music shared above is for your listening enjoyment MsauZA. It's medicine for your soul.
Me and you no dey the same category no matter how you try to twist your fingers!

I told you to continue with your assignment of scratching and see what relieve will it bring you and remember as well to scratch those on the net as well.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Henry120:

If a poorly defended base and 6 APCs for 850 troops is proof....... Then you are right, he did.

Not only do N.A have a properly defended base in sudan, they also have NAF MI-17 and Super-puma for transport.
Firstly in not one of the pics I posted did I see 850 troops,did you?

I saw Max 60 troops and 6apc, the base as u could see was clean and proffesional, don't know why you are saying its defended poorly
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Ibrahim Index of African Governance

nuff said. SA is head and shoulders above Naija when it comes to governing.

1 Mauritius81.7+1.3
2 Cabo Verde76.6+1.3
3 Botswana76.2+1.3
4 South Africa73.3+0.5
5 Seychelles73.2+2.7
6 Namibia70.3+1.1
7 Ghana68.2+1.6
8 Tunisia66.0+2.2
9 Senegal64.3+4.6
10 Lesotho62.3+3.8
11 Rwanda60.4+4.6
12 São Tomé & Príncipe59.7+4.4
13 Zambia59.4+3.1
14 Morocco58.8+2.9
15 Tanzania58.2-1.7
16 Malawi57.6+1.9
17 Kenya57.4+4.1
18 Benin56.7-3.5
19 Uganda56.1+1.0
20 Algeria54.4+1.4
21 Burkina Faso53.3-1.7
22 Mozambique52.2-2.2
23 Gambia51.6-0.9
24 Swaziland51.5+1.3
25 Sierra Leone51.1+3.9
26 Egypt51.1-8.0
27 Gabon51.0+2.0
28 Mali49.5-5.7
29 Niger49.4+5.5
30 Comoros49.3+0.3
31 Liberia49.3+3.4
32 Ethiopia48.5+2.1
33 Madagascar48.2-1.1
34 Cameroon47.6+1.5
35 Djibouti46.8+0.7
36 Togo46.4+2.8
37 Nigeria45.8+0.6

38 Burundi45.3-0.1
39 Mauritania44.5+0.8
40 Côte d'Ivoire44.3+7.8
41 Congo43.4+3.1
42 Guinea43.3+6.5
43 Libya42.1-7.4
44 Angola40.9+0.3
45 Equatorial Guinea38.4+0.1
46 Zimbabwe38.0+5.4
47 Democratic Republic of Congo
34.1+0.8
48 Guinea-Bissau33.2-6.8
49 Chad32.3+2.5
50 Eritrea29.8-2.8
51 Central African Republic24.8
52 Somalia8.6+0.5
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

I am not crying because I know that from SA geographical position upwards in the continent is just a bush with big lions and monsters, and downwards from Cape town is Europe. That's why we do not see ourselves much as Africans because we do not compare ourselves to Africa but Europe.
Msauza from your Monika you're either a Zulu Bantu, Xhosa or Tswana bush-hut dwelling savage whose forebears built nothing in south Africa .

Mandela was referring to you and your kind when he admitted"we can't run a country, we are just released from the bush, prisons and camps"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Henry120:

Blacks don't use the internet in South-Africa. Most of the commenters in this thread are white or malay.

Pathetic lot they are.
lolest kuyahlanya lok'kwehlanya
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
As for electricity, Naija should be ashamed. . Just one of the power station under construction has more generating capacity than Nigeria's whole current output, so in 4 years SA has added more power capacity than Naija has in the last 50 years of self rule, walahi. grin grin grin grin

Medupi generating capacity 4700MW

Medupi unit six coming online in the next month
www.businesstech.co.za/news/general/77985/medupi-unit-six-coming-online-in-the-next-month/

Nuff said. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Henry120:

Thanks to 300 years uninterrupted white minority rule.

Universities.... Most South-Africans don't got to the university.

Defence industry known for making MRAPs, I'll give you that. Although, in Africa, Egypt has the best Defence industry.
naku okunye kudakiwe....weed is not good for your mental health

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
lezz:
Msauza from your Monika you're either a Zulu Bantu, Xhosa or Tswana bush-hut dwelling savage whose forebears built nothing in south Africa .

Mandela was referring to you and your kind when he admitted"we can't run a country, we are just released from the bush, prisons and camps"

My maternal Zulus have contributed immensely in the development of SA and their contribution continue to blossom every step of the way.

Yet, the same Mandela ran this country as a first black president.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2015
osystein:
As for electricity, Naija should still be ashamed. . Just one of the power station under construction has more generating capacity than Nigeria whole current output, so in 4 years SA has added more power capacity than Naija has in the last 50 years of of self rule, walahi.

Medupi generating capacity 4700MW

Medupi unit six coming online in the next month
businesstech.co.za/news/general/77985/medupi-unit-six-coming-online-in-the-next-month/

Nuff said. grin grin

Medupe produce more power than the whole of Nigeria's grid combined.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Asuokaa: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria recruited mercenaries, particularly those who are experts from South Africa. Do you call that military the best that failed to use its own skills to defeat BH and instead deported hundreds of mercenaries from SA to help them defeat BH. Does that not tell you that South Africa's mind is superior to that of his Nigerian counter part? Jonathan could make use of mercenaries to defeat BH but that unfortunately could not help him win election because of Nigeria have seen what kind of joke had their military turned into.

Bro...what r u grieviances with Nigeria...see if Godforbid d SA folks checks u out of der land...na Naija u go land ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Medupe produce more power than the whole of Nigeria's grid combined.

SA produces 40GW for 50million people and will be adding 10GW when Madupi (coming online 2015) and Kusile (coming online 2016) come online,
While Naija struggles with less than 5GW for 170million, despite over 20billion dollars pumped into the power sector the past 20 years.

smdh for Nigeria. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Lots of wahala coming,

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Purpose of their meeting was not disclosed.
Source : LindaIkeji
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302971_asari1_jpegd5bdd4cb5d50bab85bf1f125d00b38bf
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302972_asari2_jpeg1cdcd0838d159edeb1dda73e7ce9f8c9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302973_asari3_jpegefeadafdc6658038987e9f7a2f46cfc8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302974_asari4_jpeg9bcb0a586d55329699dd15d0ee3ef5b9
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm south African and I'm saying to all my south African brothers and sister let's stop the augments with the Nigerians and see how are they going to take out there Hatred too, because every time we augur with them we only give them the satisfaction they need. They only want to break our self-esteem, our self-confidence and our right to be south Africans and they want us to fear them and feel like their superior to us and feel like its a curse to be south African.......one may ask why I'm saying this. Its because they're not giving us a fair debate and they always push us down....only to find that jealous and a wish to be like us makes them to hate us like this, and not all of them they're like this but only few of them, but they paint Nigeria with one colour........ So my south Africans let's give them the space even if they insults us or our country masivaleni Lana kungena khona iphalishi. We only have to debate with them on reasonable topics and if they come with their negative tendency we leave the topic, until they grow up to have UBUNTU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
vandalZA:
naku okunye kudakiwe....weed is not good for your mental health

lol...ngivumelana nawe mta ka baba,inkinga yabo umona

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
osystein:
Lots of wahala coming,

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Purpose of their meeting was not disclosed.
Source : LindaIkeji
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302971_asari1_jpegd5bdd4cb5d50bab85bf1f125d00b38bf
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302972_asari2_jpeg1cdcd0838d159edeb1dda73e7ce9f8c9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302973_asari3_jpegefeadafdc6658038987e9f7a2f46cfc8
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2302974_asari4_jpeg9bcb0a586d55329699dd15d0ee3ef5b9

Obviously the meeting had everything to do with establishing yet another militant group that will slain innocent people. Now is Mend time after BH.

It comes directly from this:

http://www.punchng.com/news/niger-delta-militants-threaten-war-if-jonathan-loses/

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2015
vandalZA:
I'm south African and I'm saying to all my south African brothers and sister let's stop the augments with the Nigerians and see how are they going to take out there Hatred too, because every time we augur with them we only give them the satisfaction they need. They only want to break our self-esteem, our self-confidence and our right to be south Africans and they want us to fear them and feel like their superior to us and feel like its a curse to be south African.......one may ask why I'm saying this. Its because they're not giving us a fair debate and they always push us down....only to find that jealous and a wish to be like us makes them to hate us like this, and not all of them they're like this but only few of them, but they paint Nigeria with one colour........ So my south Africans let's give them the space even if they insults us or our country masivaleni Lana kungena khona iphalishi. We only have to debate with them on reasonable topics and if they come with their negative tendency we leave the topic, until they grow up to have UBUNTU.
which game reserve this wan escape from ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Admiral16: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

your proving the point mate...instead of intellectually opposing the post you resort to name calling and personal insults..play the ball not the man...but then if you cant apply your mind and constructively debate the post then resort personal INSULTS on the individual
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Training > Experience.
What is the role of NCOs in the field?
??
NCOs are on the field to advise officers and also assist in commanding/training troops,NCOs are primary middle-authority that harmonizes the commanding officers with the field soldiers.
What does that have to do with experience?,I strongly believe that experience beats training fair and square.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
And the thieving South Africans continue to show how stupid they are! With a helpless Zuma unable to bring the SANDF and SA Police to scared to act decisively.

=========
See the South African criminals. angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp67H3UdvSk

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Admiral16: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
NaijaPikinGidi:
And the thieving South Africans continue to show how stupid they are! With a helpless Zuma unable to bring the SANDF and SA Police to scared to act decisively.

=========
See the South African criminals. angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp67H3UdvSk

Zuma needs to act before more blood is shed.One life lost is 1 too many..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by osystein(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Msauza:

Obviously the meeting had everything to do with establishing yet another militant group that will slain innocent people. Now is Mend time after BH.

It comes directly from this:

http://www.punchng.com/news/niger-delta-militants-threaten-war-if-jonathan-loses/

Well, Buhari and co promised that they'll make the 4 years of Goodluck's rule ungovernable, that's been the sad story of boko-haram.

Now we should expect PDP to do the same and make Buharis time as head of state ungovernable, bokoharam will probably fade away as the people behind Bokoharam are now in government
We'll now see militancy rejuvenated in the Delta area to replace bokoharam, unfortunately the Niger delta is the backbone of Naija's economy so Naija will be completely devastated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by vandalZA(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

from one of the developed villages in south Africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.