Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4467426 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:02pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

You ask the most stupiiid questions on this forum, Nigeria has F-7 jets with PL-9 AAM missiles, go to SIPRI arms database and confirm there. Nobody has ever asked for their photos here, even your fellow m0ronic South Africans. The fact is known worldwide, only you have doubts like a psycho patient.

I remember last year I stopped replying your comments because they are most senseless. Upgrade your head if you want replies.

SO why then did you ask stuuppid questions about the torpedoes for our subs?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 3:03pm On May 16, 2015
Henry120:

First things first, the report I culled this excerpt you quoted is a December 2014 report written by Guy martin.

Now, you having a pilot shortage for your 26 Gripen jets is entirely based on your Airforce incompetence and ineptitude. It has no bearing on the number of Gripen jets ordered. The report is based on the fact SAAF has 26 Gripens in service, and of those 26 Gripens, an Airframe logs only 2 hours of flight time a month every 12 months.
Economical.

SAAF maintains a small number of fighter pilots but its capabilities can easily be enhanced by reserve pilots.

Experienced air forces maintain their squadrons not at full wartime capabilities.

Nigeria has three F-7 pilots whom lost their bal.ls to BH gun fire.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

You ask the most stupiiid questions on this forum, Nigeria has F-7 jets with PL-9 AAM missiles, go to SIPRI arms database and confirm there. Nobody has ever asked for their photos here, even your fellow m0ronic South Africans. The fact is known worldwide, only you have doubts like a psycho patient.

I remember last year I stopped replying your comments because they are most senseless. Upgrade your head if you want replies.

Hey you're the one who keeps on dismissing things without pictorial evidence, so please stop with the double standards.

Actually I'm the one who said I'm going to stop replying to your comments because you lack any sense of logic. Because of your chronic habit of manipulating links and interpreting stories in the opposite way.

I said I was going to ignore you because you lacked simple comprehension skills, you read things without understanding what they meant.

I don't even know why I'm still responding to someone as stup*d as you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:10pm On May 16, 2015
Centrifude:

Because of your chronic habit of manipulating links and interpreting stories in the opposite way.

I said I was going to ignore you because you lacked simple comprehension skills, you read things without understanding what they meant.

Hahaha, remeber the argument about the speed of a falling bomb?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:10pm On May 16, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Who's that?

Major General(rtd) Jooste is doing a great job in Kruger!

....By running away with 500 Rhinos to hide in Botswana....lowly Botswana....SANDF has no shame grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

Exactly my point, that mor*n is full of double standards, he does the exact same thing he accuses other people of doing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

Uhh no

They Are in Iraqi not Iranian airspace

Iranian military has been crossing into Iraq to attack ISIS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:13pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

....By running away with 500 Rhinos to hide in Botswana....lowly Botswana....SANDF has no shame grin grin

He has nothing to do with the SANDF

do you know what retired means?

Hey, I heard boko took another town... Shame is all that the Nigerian military knows
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Iranian military has been crossing into Iraq to attack ISIS.

So, you say NATO should arm its jets agains Iranian jets who are crossing into Iraqi airspace (With iraqi permission) to attack the same targets that NATO is?

Yeah, ok.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15pm On May 16, 2015
jln115:

Nope, show me a real South African torpedo armed on your Heroine class submarine. Not a dud show in a civilian land park. Is your navy submarine inside the exhibition grounds?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

Read the source 2000 selka took bangui

Source says only 500 Seleka
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, show me a real South African torpedo armed on your Heroine class submarine. Not a dud show in a civilian land park. Is your navy submarine inside the exhibition grounds?

I refer you to your earlyer post:

agaugust:

go to SIPRI arms database and confirm there.
The fact is known worldwide, only you have doubts like a psycho patient.
So, you think [the South African Navy will let you inside a Heroin class] and photograph it for Nairaland just to show one [Nigerian] psycho an evidence?
Upgrade your head if you want replies.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Source says only 500 Seleka

It says 2000

Stop wasting my time
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

James oatway holds the primary copyright

There is nothing like PRIMARY copyright in the source, all we see is 3 people share copyright, but watermark is Felix, not James shocked shocked

© Editorial picture agency Felix Features |CONTACT |

Copyright Felix Features/Oslo/Norway , contact Fredrik Naumann: fredrik (@) felixfeatures.com contact Marianne Alfsen: marianne

Norway owns the photo, they took the snap shot and put their watermark on it, James Oatway is missing on the photo image shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Why did your consultants and Barlows not save you from Seleka defeat? You were not bold enough to go back and recover your many Gecko vehicles and your crushed-battered national pride grin grin

Why did your SANDF 'experienced' men not stop Rhino poaching in their own homeland after SANDF 21 Battalion was deployed to fight Rhino poaching ?

There is only one Colonel Eben Barlow. All the experienced old army SADF white officers like Barlow that helped apartheid forces to rule and reign over you Soweto blacks have been retired and flushed out of the new SANDF, others ran away to Australia.

Eben Barlow is not enemy of ANC government, all the old SADF men who have experience are now regarded as Apartheid enemies of current ANC government of South Africa, they will NEVER NEVER help you. Did they save you from Seleka humiliation of SANDF Elite troops?

Current SANDF has almost ZERO war experience.

1. Lieutenant Colonel not Colonel. He had nothing to do with planning, doctrine and the way fighting. A field officer.

2. Who's that? Compared to men like Colonel Breytenbach, Major General Rudman, Lieutenant General Ferreira etc?

3. Most ex - SADF soldiers were retired as the armed forces were being reduced after the war in Angola.

Training and doctrine > Experience.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:24pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

There is nothing like PRIMARY copyright in the source, all we see is 3 people share copyright, but watermark is Felix, not James shocked shocked

© Editorial picture agency Felix Features |CONTACT |

Copyright Felix Features/Oslo/Norway , contact Fredrik Naumann: fredrik (@) felixfeatures.com contact Marianne Alfsen: marianne

Norway owns the photo, they took the snap shot and put their watermark on it, James Oatway is missing on the photo image shocked shocked

His name is first - primary holder of copyright (this means he was the first person to hold a copyright over the image)
He is the ONLY HUMAN BEING ON THE LIST - he is the person who took the picture (the other two are juristic persons)

Dude, I am not wasting time with this anymore. Everyone knows he took it. If you are too stuupid or too stubborn to admit this, then that is your problem not mine.

Fact remains: Journalists were in Bangui, Journalists interviewed Seleka and Seleka told us of their casualties.

These are the facts, argument over.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:26pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Why did your SANDF 'experienced' men not stop Rhino poaching in their own homeland after SANDF 21 Battalion was deployed to fight Rhino poaching ?

That unit was not deployed for anti-rhino poaching.

Your own source has confirmed this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 3:30pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Again! The ZA demonstrates superiority.

As augubugubu fails to counter.

BH has recaptured a town, bombed a bus station!

Regular Nigerian army can't fight! The 72 strike force can't be anywhere to protect towns. At this rate you should hire Saffers again to retrain your entire army.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

The Bible says answer a fool according to his foolishness....Book of Proverbs, go read your Bible.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:39pm On May 16, 2015
Centrifude:

Hey you're the one who keeps on dismissing things without pictorial evidence, so please stop with the double standards.

Actually I'm the one who said I'm going to stop replying to your comments because you lack any sense of logic. Because of your chronic habit of manipulating links and interpreting stories in the opposite way.

I don't even know why I'm still responding to someone as stup*d as you.

You are the stupiiid one who wants photo of F-7 with air to air missiles to prove NAF has them.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

Yes, where you got your azz whipped with pepper koboko, you thought bombs fall at speed faster than a whole rocket powered Maverick missile.

M0RON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

He has nothing to do with the SANDF

do you know what retired means?

Hey, I heard boko took another town... Shame is all that the Nigerian military knows

SANDF 21 Battalion troops and Special Forces soldiers, plus SAAF pilots and officers in the AW 109 helicopter that was shot down by Rhino poachers while pursuing Rhino thieves inside Kruger park, they are all retired military abi? Fraudster
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2015
patches689:

Lol yeah ey that argument was one of the reasons I lost interest in this Thread.

Remember the Tucano, Su-30, T-80, missile armed ships, and he expects us to believe anything he says.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

You are the stupiiid one who wants photo of F-7 with air to air missiles to prove NAF has them.

You're the Stup*d one to ask for pictures of dead Seleka rebels, Torpedoes, Mokopa Missiles, etc..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Citations have been provided as well,Why don't you show me a NAF F-7 armed with Pl-9 missiles!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF 21 Battalion troops and Special Forces soldiers, plus SAAF pilots and officers in the AW 109 helicopter that was shot down by Rhino poachers while pursuing Rhino thieves inside Kruger park, they are all retired military abi? Fraudster
In the last 21 years no SANDF helicopters have ever been shot down! Stop fabricating lies, you are embarrassing yourself!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 6:43pm On May 16, 2015
MikeCZAR:
That's Gripen NG.

You don't have Gripen NG. Nobody does at the moment. The last C Model only rolled off the Swedish production line a couple of months or so ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
JUST IN: Top ISIS Commander,Financial coordinator and crude oil smuggler- Abu Sayyaf is dead.His residence was stormed by US Special Forces of the Delta Force Command in Iraq,a bold move which sparked a gun duel and eventual assasination of Abu Sayyaf,leading to the arrest of his wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
jln115:

In the last 21 years no SANDF helicopters have ever been shot down! Stop fabricating lies, you are embarrassing yourself!

Rhino poachers sh.ot down SAAF inside Kruger park...embarrassing SANDF at home grin grin

"All five people on board a South African Air Force A109 Light Utility Helicopter died when their aircraft crashed in the Kruger National Park yesterday evening.

According to Brigadier General Xolani Mabanga, SANDF Director Corporate Communications, the helicopter was on a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park as part of the Operation Rhino anti-rhino poaching operation .

The helicopter went down, killing all on board. "

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29994&Itemid=107

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2015
agaugust:

Rhino poachers sh.ot down SAAF inside Kruger park...embarrassing SANDF at home grin grin

"All five people on board a South African Air Force A109 Light Utility Helicopter died when their aircraft crashed in the Kruger National Park yesterday evening.

According to Brigadier General Xolani Mabanga, SANDF Director Corporate Communications, the helicopter was on a scheduled aerial patrol of the Kruger National Park as part of the Operation Rhino anti-rhino poaching operation .

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29994&Itemid=107

Once again Showing your Chronic illness of Manipulating and misinterpreting information to support your st*pid arguments.

You lack simple comprehension skills, being delusional as ever.

You only see what you want to see.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 9:36pm On May 16, 2015
rka1:

You don't have Gripen NG. Nobody does at the moment. The last C Model only rolled off the Swedish production line a couple of months or so ago.
Who said SA has Gripen NG or E/F?

Henry posted a picture of the Gripen NG.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 17, 2015
agaugust:

Yes fvcktard, it was part of the Anti Rhino poaching operation! The fact still is that NO SANDF Helicopters have been shot down in more than 21 years!!!! Unfortunately the saam cant be said for NAF

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.