Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4465155 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2015
agaugust:

They command and control SANDF.

Nigeria trained the top military Generals that command and control the whole South African army and air force.

We own you grin grin
We fought BH for you!

We own you cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 2:16pm On May 18, 2015
Airbus is briefing the South African Air Force (SAAF) on several of its aircraft, namely the A330MRTT, A400M and C295, to meet various potential requirements for surveillance, cargo and tanking/VIP transport.

An Airbus spokesperson told defenceWeb that the A330MRTT is actively being marketed as a tanker with a dual VIP capability while the C295 is aimed at meeting the SAAF’s maritime surveillance/patrol requirements and the A400M is being offered as a C-130 Hercules replacement. The spokesman emphasised that the company is not responding to specific requests for proposals (RFPs) but is keeping the SAAF up to date with product developments.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39173:airbus-talking-to-saaf-on-a400m-a330mrtt-and-c295&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2015
agaugust:

They command and control SANDF.

Nigeria trained the top military Generals that command and control the whole South African army and air force.

We own you grin grin

You haven't changed indeed, always snoring deep in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Nope, you are the real FOOLS in Soweto Kingdom according to the new world brain power report !

The source report says clearly that only 76 countries were evaluated, and those who were left out got left out because the WEF has NO DATA on them, they did not even travel there to get data, the report has 3 categories on the map legend :

High scores - Low scores - No data

The map shows No data countries to include India, Pakistan, China, Nigeria, Egypt the world's first inventor of mathematics and science etc. No available data.....that is the reason we did not appear. Indians are better in maths than Americans and Europeans if you don't travel and know facts.

No data available, not because they are not qualified to be on the list. Fool !

You did not even understand how your own source gathered statistics and built the list.

Now you see why you South Africans remain 2nd bottom brains in the world? You just displayed that mental problem again here for us to see that Southies are real world bottom brains tongue tongue

Shame on all your 'top ranked universities' that use the brains of foreign students to get scores for global rankings tongue tongue

Olodo nation !
. [/size]

[size=20]Only 76 powerful nations in terms of education were evaluated. You can deny it as much as you can, but heaven knows that your education sucks. Most of Nigerians school in Ghana in order to receive international recognised qualifications. Your education is not recognised. You are at the wilderness.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:28pm On May 18, 2015
jln115:

We fought BH for you!

We own you cool cool

Nope, you never did. It was not SANDF, it was a PMC of civilians, and they NEVER fired one bullet at Boko Haram grin grin

QUOTE FROM EBEN BARLOW :

2015/05/18 at 5:09 am

“I note that the magazine “Soldier of Fortune” has now come out stating that STTEP played a role in rescuing the captives in Sambisa forest!
What rubbish they can spew…

Indeed, most of the article is based on assumptions,conjecture, lies and disinformation – something the writer gets paid for.

Neither I nor STTEP have ever claimed anything other than our small role with 72 Mobile Force. Nor have we tried to intimate we were involved in any of the NA successes.”

https://beegeagle./2015/05/14/south-african-mercenaries-and-nigeria-chairman-of-sttep-colonel-eeben-barlow-speaks-to-the-beegeagles-blog-community-on-on-pervasive-false-narratives/

END.

Meanwhile Nigeria, trained SANDF chief of army and air force to lead all your military command and control.

We have your brains inside our pockets, we know all the strategies you can use in war, we trained your top commanders !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:33pm On May 18, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, you never did grin grin

QUOTE FROM EBEN BARLOW :

“I note that the magazine “Soldier of Fortune” has now come out stating that STTEP played a role in rescuing the captives in Sambisa forest!

Indeed, most of the article is based on assumptions,conjecture, lies and disinformation – something the writer gets paid for.

Neither I nor STTEP have ever claimed anything other than our small role with 72 Mobile Force. Nor have we tried to intimate we were involved in any of the NA successes.”

https://beegeagle./2015/05/14/south-african-mercenaries-and-nigeria-chairman-of-sttep-colonel-eeben-barlow-speaks-to-the-beegeagles-blog-community-on-on-pervasive-false-narratives/

END

Meanwhile Nigeria, trained SANDF chief of army and air force to lead all your military command and control.

We have your brains inside our pockets, we know all the strategies you can use in war, we trained your top commanders !

There is no proof that the colonel said that - likely it is written by some Nigerian to save face

The facts however are this:

- Nigeria has not directly trained the Sandf
- south Africa has directly trained the Nigerian Military

We literally had to teach you how to fight

You have to live with this fact

You have no idea how we fight, we have a doctrine, Nigeria has no military doctrine

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:36pm On May 18, 2015
Hey Augustus

I see I get to add missile armed strike craft to your list of imaginary assets

Since your claims on the other forum

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, you never did grin grin

QUOTE FROM EBEN BARLOW :

END.

Nigeria has never trained an official South African defence force. The national armed force of Nigeria was proudly trained by their new master, Mr Barlow as confirmed by their president.

Mr Barlow fought for Nigeria and taught them how to defend their territory. Facts!! Facts!!! Facts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigeria has never trained an official South African defence force. The national armed force of Nigeria was proudly trained by their new master, Mr Barlow as confirmed by their president.

Mr Barlow fought for Nigeria and taught them how to defend their territory. Facts!! Facts!!! Facts!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:03pm On May 18, 2015
patches689:
Hey Augustus

I see I get to add missile armed strike craft to your list of imaginary assets

Since your claims on the other forum

Confirmed order by Nigerian navy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2015
Msauza:
[size=20]Man this must not take your breath at all. Most Nigerians are cannibals, they eat human flesh and dog meats. Never trust any of their dishes and even my cousins have told me that. Some are reported to be exhuming dead bodies and eat them because of hunger.[/size]
Man,this is untrue.Nigerians do not eat human meat,neither do we exhume dead bodies,arent you taking it too far?
I'm greatly disturbed at the falsehood you constantly insist on peddling on this grand forum.
I agree that the events which occured at that restaurant were quite unfortunate,but that isnt a yardstick to measure the appetite or choice of delicacy of all Nigerians.
Nigerians are no more hungry than South Africans,so I dont understand what your misguided campaign is all about.
Yes,there are tribes that eat dog meat,but that is more of a traditional delicacy,just like some south africans that eat roasted worms.
If Nigerians were cannibals,then we wont have a population of 170 million.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
Msauza:
Indonesia is setting an example of how the drug mules from Nigeria should be handled. Will SA follow the trend?
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/04/fg-demands-corpses-of-executed.html?m=1
If there wasnt a demand in the first place,then there wouldnt be any supply.Try executing any Nigerians,and watch MTN go bankrupt in 24 hours.There are elements within the Nigerian government itching to sever all diplomatic ties with SA,your government knows not to aggravate the situation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
Msauza:
Boko Haram infected women and girls with HIV.
http://www.miseeharris.com/214-girls-rescued-from-boko-haram-camps-are-pregnant-and-infected-with-hiv/
Your sources are not reliable,how can all the girls be pregnant and infected with HIV?,is it by dark magic or sorcery?.Some of the girls have not even reached puberty!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2015
EVarn:
Your sources are not reliable,how can all the girls be pregnant and infected with HIV?,is it by dark magic or sorcery?.Some of the girls have not even reached puberty!.

I believe it, HIV spread like wild fire. There are many of them who get injured and those who help them do not exercise caution to avoid contact with blood. Moreover, one woman did not necessarily belong to one sexual partner. They were raped by various men at the same time. Whoever, feels like sleeping with one of them would choose randomly among the women.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2015
EVarn:
Man,this is untrue.Nigerians do not eat human meat,neither do we exhume dead bodies,arent you taking it too far?
I'm greatly disturbed at the falsehood you constantly insist on peddling on this grand forum.
I agree that the events which occured at that restaurant were quite unfortunate,but that isnt a yardstick to measure the appetite or choice of delicacy of all Nigerians.
Nigerians are no more hungry than South Africans,so I dont understand what your misguided campaign is all about.
Yes,there are tribes that eat dog meat,but that is more of a traditional delicacy,just like some south africans that eat roasted worms.
If Nigerians were cannibals,then we wont have a population of 170 million.

Bwahaha… Nigeria is more of a poor country than South Africa even China. In Brics, SA comes second when it comes to the level of poverty.

So how do you explain this one.

http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html

http://www.dailystormer.com/nigeria-restaurant-served-roasted-human-heads/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 8:50pm On May 18, 2015
patches689:

There is no proof that the colonel said that - likely it is written by some Nigerian to save face

You have no idea how we fight, we have a doctrine, Nigeria has no military doctrine

Why don't you check Eeben's twitter account for his conversation with Beegeagle instead of continuously downplaying the truth.
https://mobile.twitter.com/EebenBarlow/tweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:50pm On May 18, 2015
patches689:

mzilakazi:

[size=20pt]Col. Eben Barlow Speaks directly on his own website :

•• We did not fight any war in Nigeria

•• Journalists are liars twisting writing false stories to discredit Nigeria

•• News media spreading disinformation about our role in Nigeria

•• STTEP is NOT a mercenary force, we did no combat [/size]

"The recent activities of STTEP International Ltd in Nigeria have given rise to a multitude of comments from some in the media, much of it aimed at trying to discredit both the Nigerian Army (NA) and STTEP and create as much controversy as possible.

The comments and "observations" some in the media made on STTEP's involvement in Nigeria bordered on the ridiculous but these comments are important to feed the perceptions they need to create and force a continuation of their false narrative.

I have been reliably informed that some of those who escaped my book are still around and writing. So it came as no great surprise to me that some of these are the same journalists who jumped on the Nigeria bandwagon. This is, after all, how they make their living—and then they refer to us as "mercenaries".

One only has to look at what is written and by who to determine their agendas, where their narrative is heading and sometimes who their shadow paymasters are.

Some of them are highly agitated that I did not give them exclusive interviews.

I learnt during the EO days that giving an interview to some journalists only seemed to disrupt the false narrative they were spinning. When reality did not match their agendas, it was immediately discarded and replaced with their agendas.

POSTED BY EEBEN BARLOW'S MILSEC BLOG AT 9:33 AM

http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..ca/2015/04/feeding-narrative_25.html

[size=20pt]Case Closed shocked shocked
.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2015
mzilakazi:
I believe it, HIV spread like wild fire. There are many of them who get injured and those who help them do not exercise caution to avoid contact with blood. Moreover, one woman did not necessarily belong to one sexual partner. They were raped by various men at the same time. Whoever, feels like sleeping with one of them would choose randomly among the women.
And how do you know all these?.
It is quite hard to believe that all BH fighters are HIV positive,surely,even jihadists have a limit to the number of virgins they can rape,afterall,they wouldnt have been able to wreak havoc if they were drained to exhaustion by constant 'tumble between the sheets'.
Also,from the evidence uncovered after they were dislodged from communities,we can safely conclude that BH has a moderately sophisticated medical wing,so therefore,contaminated blood is properly managed.
Learn to look beyond the half baked propaganda being churned out by misguided media outlets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2015
mzilakazi:
Bwahaha…Nigeria is more of a poor country than South Africa even China.In Brics,SA comes second when it comes to the level of poverty.
SA has 50 million people{half of which are hospitalized due to either HIV,mob attack or hard drug relapse},while Nigeria has 170 million mouths to feed.Yet we have double the size of your economy,and triple in FDI.
China has a billion people,yet they are way out of your league.
You can continue quoting your voodoo economical statistics that only exist on a white pages of an A4 sheet of paper.But fact remains that we are the biggest,richest and most powerful without needing to dig tunnels into the earth core searching for gold and diamond.
Your sources are dry,Nigerians do not eat human meat,there are several human right organisations in Nigeria,yet none have ever reported cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2015
EVarn:
If there wasnt a demand in the first place,then there wouldnt be any supply.Try executing any Nigerians,and watch MTN go bankrupt in 24 hours.There are elements within the Nigerian government itching to sever all diplomatic ties with SA,your government knows not to aggravate the situation.

And then they'll deny doing it the same way they embarrassed themselves and b*tched out, by denying that they recalled their Ambassador from S.A

They got cold feet after other African Countries didn't flow them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahaha… Nigeria is more of a poor country than South Africa even China. In Brics, SA comes second when it comes to the level of poverty.

https://www.nairaland.com/2320227/alleged-human-flesh-restaurant-anambra
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pavri: 12:59am On May 19, 2015
mzilakazi:

Well, but it looks more like a toy. Thats what people dont like. We want to see iron and other fortified materials, not just a toy machine that looks as if an ordinary AK47 rounds will pierce it open as if it were made from corrugated iron.

T-129 Atak has a protection against 12,7mm AP munitions in cockpit and motor section. Composite rotors are able to withstand against 12,7mm munitions as well.

Atak is inside of light attack helicopter group like Eurocopter tiger and USA AH-1W so Comparing Atak with those copters are more convenient. It is max. take off weights make copters light/heavy class. If costumer requires more agile, manouvrable and active copter on highly mountainous/ difficult terrain conditions to be used against various type of enemy assets, Then It is correct choice to go for light attack helicopters. Europe and Turkey prefers light attack helicopters, While USA hosts both Light and heavy class.

In additions, In terms of power to weight ratio, Atak is one of the most powerfull attack helicopter when It is compared with equivalents Tiger/AH-1W. That's why Turkish pilots call T129 as "Ferrari of sky". Even If Atak is classified as a light attack helicopter, She is able to cope with heavy attack helicopters in terms of some performance specifications such as range, endurance, rate of climb, speed. If you check out some T129 videos, You will see How agile and quick responsible It is.

At present, Turkey commenced trials of T-129 B1 variant which is a multi-role variant (Anti-tank/COIN/Surveillance mission on one platform that 360 degree covered by Electronic warfare sensors and computers to survive against coming missile).

Atak uses two different Anti-tank missile called Mizrak-UIIR(IIR guided fire forget) and Mizrak-UL (Lazer guided) (which is developed by Roketsan) against heavy armoured units . Mizrak tandem warhead is able to penetrate 1100mm+ RHA armours. IIR variant is more expensive than lazer guided variant, since IIR has fire/forget and top attack modes. Atak is able to carry 8 Mizrak missiles but in accordance with mission requirements, It can be increased to 12. It is a satisfied number of anti-tank missile payload When compared with AH-1W and Eurocopter Tiger.

For less armoured units, Turkish missile maker developed a cheaper/smaller precision strike missile called Cirit. The equivalents are under development phase so Cirit is the first 2,75 inch semi active lazer guided missile system of the World and Turkey offers this missile to costumers. United Arab emirated ordered 10,000 Cirit missiles from Turkey.

Out of those missiles, Atak is able to carry 76 unguided rockets. No need to mention Air to air missile payload.

Avionic systems are highly advanced and dijital. T-129 Atak B1 variant is offered with obstacle detection system, lazer based wire detection system and moving map options. MMW radar will be an option since It rises the cost but offers a serious strategic capability to costumers for land target detection/engagement options. Central computer is checking everything instead of you and when copter is under a danger, EW sensors receive the type of data and inform pilots regarding it and automatically generate a counter attack thanks to jammer, chaff, flare munitions.

STM moving map/Realistic 3D navigation mode
[img]http://focusflite.stm.com.tr/upload/Node/1817/xpics/s5.p1.jpg[/img]

Helmet mounted display system is developed by Aselsan. It reflects all neccessary flight parameters to pilots, While control 20mm gathling gun and advanced electro-optic Flir called AselFlir-300T with head movements. AselFlir-300T is able to identify and detect a target with a range from 25km.

[img]http://kokpit.aero//image/cache/data/Resimler/Resimler/aselsan/avci/atakkask2-600x400.jpg[/img]

BTW, Munition stores hosts 600 20mm munitions, not 500. wink

Atak production documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFI3fNVqYI

Atak in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9M2SXVaKGY

Nigerian pilot students with T-129 Atak in Turkey
[img]http://kokpit.aero//image/data/P1120961.JPG[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:04am On May 19, 2015
agaugust:

Confirmed order by Nigerian navy

Citation needed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:06am On May 19, 2015
agaugust:

"The recent activities of STTEP International Ltd in Nigeria have given rise to a multitude of comments from some in the media, much of it aimed at trying to discredit both the Nigerian Army (NA) and STTEP and create as much controversy as possible.

The comments and "observations" some in the media made on STTEP's involvement in Nigeria bordered on the ridiculous but these comments are important to feed the perceptions they need to create and force a continuation of their false narrative.

I have been reliably informed that some of those who escaped my book are still around and writing. So it came as no great surprise to me that some of these are the same journalists who jumped on the Nigeria bandwagon. This is, after all, how they make their living—and then they refer to us as "mercenaries".

One only has to look at what is written and by who to determine their agendas, where their narrative is heading and sometimes who their shadow paymasters are.

I learnt during the EO days that giving an interview to some journalists only seemed to disrupt the false narrative they were spinning. When reality did not match their agendas, it was immediately discarded and replaced with their agendas.

http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..ca/2015/04/feeding-narrative_25.html

.[/size]

They directly trained you, fact

Nowhere does it say that they weren't involved in combat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:16am On May 19, 2015
EVarn:

Do you think south africa cares if ties are severed?

Every time Nigeria freaks out diplomatically it makes us look good - we appear stately, neutral, unemotional while you seem irrational, petulant and short sighted

You forget, Nigeria needs South Africa - we dont need you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:19am On May 19, 2015
pavri:

T-129 Atak has a protection against 12,7mm AP munitions in cockpit and motor section. Composite rotors are able to withstand against 12,7mm munitions as well.

Atak is inside of light attack helicopter group like Eurocopter tiger and USA AH-1W so Comparing Atak with those copters are more convenient. It is max. take off weights make copters light/heavy class. If costumer requires more agile, manouvrable and active copter on highly mountainous/ difficult terrain conditions to be used against various type of enemy assets, Then It is correct choice to go for light attack helicopters. Europe and Turkey prefers light attack helicopters, While USA hosts both Light and heavy class.

In additions, In terms of power to weight ratio, Atak is one of the most powerfull attack helicopter when It is compared with equivalents Tiger/AH-1W. That's why Turkish pilots call T129 as "Ferrari of sky". Even If Atak is classified as a light attack helicopter, She is able to cope with heavy attack helicopters in terms of some performance specifications such as range, endurance, rate of climb, speed. If you check out some T129 videos, You will see How agile and quick responsible It is.

At present, Turkey commenced trials of T-129 B1 variant which is a multi-role variant (Anti-tank/COIN/Surveillance mission on one platform that 360 degree covered by Electronic warfare sensors and computers to survive against coming missile).

Atak uses two different Anti-tank missile called Mizrak-UIIR(IIR guided fire forget) and Mizrak-UL (Lazer guided) (which is developed by Roketsan) against heavy armoured units . Mizrak tandem warhead is able to penetrate 1100mm+ RHA armours. IIR variant is more expensive than lazer guided variant, since IIR has fire/forget and top attack modes. Atak is able to carry 8 Mizrak missiles but in accordance with mission requirements, It can be increased to 12. It is a satisfied number of anti-tank missile payload When compared with AH-1W and Eurocopter Tiger.

For less armoured units, Turkish missile maker developed a cheaper/smaller precision strike missile called Cirit. The equivalents are under development phase so Cirit is the first 2,75 inch semi active lazer guided missile system of the World and Turkey offers this missile to costumers. United Arab emirated ordered 10,000 Cirit missiles from Turkey.

Out of those missiles, Atak is able to carry 76 unguided rockets. No need to mention Air to air missile payload.

Avionic systems are highly advanced and dijital. T-129 Atak B1 variant is offered with obstacle detection system, lazer based wire detection system and moving map options. MMW radar will be an option since It rises the cost but offers a serious strategic capability to costumers for land target detection/engagement options. Central computer is checking everything instead of you and when copter is under a danger, EW sensors receive the type of data and inform pilots regarding it and automatically generate a counter attack thanks to jammer, chaff, flare munitions.

Helmet mounted display system is developed by Aselsan. It reflects all neccessary flight parameters to pilots, While control 20mm gathling gun and advanced electro-optic Flir called AselFlir-300T with head movements. AselFlir-300T is able to identify and detect a target with a range from 25km.

[img]http://kokpit.aero//image/cache/data/Resimler/Resimler/aselsan/avci/atakkask2-600x400.jpg[/img]

Atak in action:

Except radar - the rooivalk has everysingle one of these capabilities

And thats the current Rooivalk - upgrade to Mk2 status will see it jump ahead again

Nothing impressive about the t-129
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:27am On May 19, 2015
pavri:

Atak in action:

[size=16pt]Thank you very much.

T-129 Ataka beats the old Rooivalk hands down.

Proved.

T-129 wins.....Nigeria is gonna step ahead of Africa !
.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:28am On May 19, 2015
agaugust:

.[/size]

Col Barlow trained your elite forces and that's a fact. His men flew your sorties as confirmed by him with his mouth on the news.

case closed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:32am On May 19, 2015
patches689:

Except radar - the rooivalk has everysingle one of these capabilities

And thats the current Rooivalk - upgrade to Mk2 status will see it jump ahead again

Nothing impressive about the t-129

Radar has made the T-29 far superior to the Rooivalk.

Rooivalk also has no guided rocket pod.

T-129 has superior cannon firepower over the Rooivalk.

The FLIR, cameras, and videos in the T-129 are all more modern than those in the ancient Rooivalk.

Dude, lets put national pride aside, the Turks are selling a better combat helicopter to Nigerian air force, better than the Rooivalk.

You see NAF pilots posing with the T-129 ? Wait till NAF announces the purchase of a squadron, then you can commit s.uicide shocked shocked

Nigerian pilot students with T-129 Ataka in Turkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.