Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4470538 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
that's finance,,
DEBT IS NOT ALWAYS CHEAPER THAN EQUITY,,

go and learn...

How is debt NOT finance? Quite the imbec1le you are.

You have no capital. How will you build the roads that you do not have? How will you raise your home ownership levels from being the lowest in Africa to where they need to be? How will you build the hospitals and such, that you don't have? You have one of the highest infrastructural deficits ever known to mankind and no means to deal with it.

You have no ability to raise either debt or capital. So please tell us how debt is not cheaper than capital/equity in your case?

You are a pauper nation.

You are uneducated in matters finance because of your medieval economy. Hence, the following is happening ---. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/169692-south-african-bank-to-finance-made-in-nigeria-car-ownership-scheme.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Patchesagain:

Any fraudster can claim with mouth [wtf english is this??] that he is a Military researcher, with ZERO proof!

You can start the I.D show by posting the data page with photo of your face, full name, house address etc.

Then post for us, your state drivers licence card showing your full data and photo as proof

That is local pidgin English from Nigeria...."claim with mouth".

You Patrick can start the I.D show by posting the data page with photo of your face, full name, house address etc.

Then post for us, your vehicle drivers licence card showing your full data and photo as proof
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
vandalZA:
so I should get the award too by saying until today Nigeria can't go one on one with the great BOKO HARAM......thinking when are they going to visit your village! @AMAKWEREKWERE

Nigeria did not go one on one with Boko Haram? How come we destroyed all their armoured vehicles and main battle tanks, demolished their anti-aircraft guns, captured all their artillery, killed Shekau I & II, fought and drive them out of 45 towns in 45 days, bulldozed and now occupy their Boko headquarters in Sambisa forest and we video recorded Bokos killed or running away like goats....?

It's SANDF that cannot go one on one with Seleka rebels and recover all your captured vehicles and army base, even your air force flew to Congo and flew back home without having courage to fight for one minute, even if it is just to destroy all the South African army vehicles captured by Seleka rebels being driven around town in Bangui to embarrass your Soweto nation forever.

50 million Southies were born cowards tonguetongue

PHOTO 1: SELEKA REBEL DISPLAYS CAPTURED SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY VEHICLE HELD SINCE 2013 TILL TODAY tongue tongue

PHOTO 2: NIGERIAN ARMY DISPLAYS CAPTURED BOKO HARAM HEADQUARTERS FLAG, ETC

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
DieVluit:

Make your own case. Only the intellectually bankrupt can't make a case unless their question is answered.

I repeat:

1. Debt has a purpose.
2. You have failed to attain the purpose that debt is for with or without debt.
3. Therefore, you are useless.
4. You are indebted today and in the future because of the time value of money.
5. You have failed to make investments that out of necessity you have to make, whether you wish to delay them by 100 years or not.
6. You have a bad credit rating.
7. You have no capital.
8. You have no ability to raise capital or healthy debt.
9. You have no alternative but to beg in order to survive and to progress.
10. Sucks being you.
Die,, you've been making cases on NL,, since 2013 down to 2015,,, please tell me one thing your case has done to help MANKIND,,,

you expect me to start answering 1-10 of your answers..
DIE,, you know all of your case nos 1-9 has been answered,, help yourself by searching through previous pages... and your NOS 10 has been specifically answered by MUA..,,,

But my own question,, you are avoiding like a plague..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
Die,, you've been making cases on NL,, since 2013 down to 2015,,, please tell me one thing your case has done to help MANKIND,,,

DIE,, you know all of your case nos 1-9 has been answered,, help yourself by searching through previous pages... and your NOS 10 has been specifically answered by MUA..,,,

I repeat and am not asking questions:

1. You have FAILED to attain the objectives that debt is for...with or WITHOUT it.
2. Therefore, you are useless.
3. With healthy debt, nations whose feet you aren't fit to kiss are miles ahead of you.
4. You have a 30 year infrastructural deficit.
5. You have 180 million people to deal with.
6. You have no capital to deal with your issues.
7. You have no leverage in the markets, against which you can borrow sustainably.
8. The time value of money means that you are bound to spend more.
9. Your low credit rating also means that you are bound to be penalised by the markets when you go to them.
10. Therefore, you deserve to be rated below junk, which you are.
11. For as long as you brain remains frozen, these facts will keep getting bombed through to you.
12. Sucks being you.

Feel free to make your own case...if you have the mental capacity to.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria did not go one on one with Boko Haram? How come we destroyed all their armoured vehicles and main battle tanks, demolished their anti-aircraft guns, captured all their artillery, killed Shekau I & II, fought and drive them out of 45 towns in 45 days, bulldozed and now occupy their Boko headquarters in Sambisa forest and we video recorded Bokos killed or running away like goats....?

It's SANDF that cannot go one on one with Seleka rebels and recover all your captured vehicles and army base, even your air force flew to Congo and flew back home without having courage to fight for one minute, even if it is just to destroy all the South African army vehicles captured by Seleka rebels being driven around town in Bangui to embarrass your Soweto nation forever.

PHOTO 1: SELEKA REBEL DISPLAYS CAPTURED SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY VEHICLE HELD SINCE 2013 TILL TODAY tongue tongue

Look at Augaugust celebrating the destruction of his own military equipment, which had been seized from him by militants. It's not as if the NA could afford losing weapons. What with Buhari begging Obama for same and Jonadaf.t running to SA for same. Yeah, Auguby...let it burn.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE PLANS TO ESTABLISH NEW MRO FACILITY IN NIGERIA
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/air-force-plans-to-establish-mro-facility-in-nigeria/215461/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
DieVluit:

How is debt NOT finance? Quite the imbec1le you are.

You have no capital. How will you build the roads that you do not have? How will you raise your home ownership levels from being the lowest in Africa to where they need to be? How will you build the hospitals and such, that you don't have? You have one of the highest infrastructural deficits ever known to mankind and no means to deal with it.

You have no ability to raise either debt or capital. So please tell us how debt is not cheaper than capital/equity in your case?

You are a pauper nation.

You are uneducated in matters finance because of your medieval economy. Hence, the following is happening ---. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/169692-south-african-bank-to-finance-made-in-nigeria-car-ownership-scheme.html
OMG!!! when I said you're having hypertension this is it.,,
.I wrote "that's finance" like
*debt to equity ratio,,,
*debt to equity swaps,,,
they are mostly under finance.,,,do u get it..
now you know who's d imbeciile here??

I sooo do not even need to read d rest...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
OMG!!! when I said you're having hypertension this is it.,,
.I wrote "that's finance" like
*debt to equity ratio,,,
*debt to equity swaps,,,
they are mostly under finance.,,,do u get it..
now you know who's d imbeciile here??

I sooo do not even need to read d rest...

In other words, you have no point.

Ok, I get your pointless post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RESHUFFLES ARSENAL: IN PREPARATION TO ENGAGE BOTH BOKO HARAM{ISWAP} AND NIGER DELTA MILITANTS IN A MULTI-FRONT ASSAULT
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/air-force-re-strategises-to-fight-boko-haram-militancy/215406/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
DieVluit:

In other words, you have no point.

Ok, I get your pointless post.
In other words,,, you typed "HOW IS DEBT NOT FINANCE"" not understanding what I typed..,,,,

Okay,, now you get you are indeed the IMBECiILE..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMY CRUMBLES FURTHER INTO OBLIVIONS AS MINING SECTOR CUTS JOB MASSIVELY
http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/businesstimes/2015/07/24/Economy-dealt-fresh-blow-as-Lonmin-cuts-jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
In other words,,, you typed "HOW IS DEBT NOT FINANCE"" not understanding what I typed..,,,,

Okay,, now you get you are indeed the IMBECiILE..

Your post meant nothing. Nothing to understand in a pointless post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
DieVluit:

Your post meant nothing. Nothing to understand in a pointless post.
ahahahaah,, it only proves that you know you are an slowpoke...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
ahahahaah,, it only proves that you know you are an slowpoke...

Given that only one person here is a self-confessed poster of meaningless posts, that's a perfect self-description from you. This on top of a complete failure at making any coherent argument notwithstanding having been online all afternoon. Well done.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

South Africa is also taking your health care provision.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/financial/2015/07/21/kagiso-tiso-buys-stake-in-nigeria-healthcare-firm
Mzilakazi,, OPEN YOUR LINK AND TELL ME HOW ON PLANET EARTH IS SOUTH AFRICA TAKING OUR HEALTH CARE PROVISION..,,

VANDALZA,, IS ME CURE HEALTH CARE SOUTH AFRICAN DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE CONTENT OF THAT LINK
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
EVarn:
SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMY CRUMBLES FURTHER INTO OBLIVIONS AS MINING SECTOR CUTS JOB MASSIVELY
http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/businesstimes/2015/07/24/Economy-dealt-fresh-blow-as-Lonmin-cuts-jobs

Fool Lonmin has been in trouble since the marikana days, and the gov even contemplated to take away there mining license.

As for economy in the doldrums because of mining please boy SA's economy no longer depend on mining because we started to diversify long time ago when you f@ucktards were still under dictatorshipgrin.

Go look at the oil price and see how your FG gov are so broke your hole civil service are hungry f@cks roaming the streets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
DieVluit:

Given that only one person here is a self-confessed poster of meaningless posts, that's a perfect self-description from you. This on top of a complete failure at making any coherent argument notwithstanding having been online all afternoon. Well done.
ddami:
DIE,, you know all of your case NOS 1-9 HAS BEEN ANSWERED,,, help yourself by searching through previous pages... and your NOS 10 has been specifically answered by MUA..,,,
[/quote] IF YOU CANT FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE,,, UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T HELP YOUR PREDICAMENT,,my brain is not on a REPETITIVE MODE like yours..,,,and we've been here TOGETHER all day...,,,

UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SAY,, HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FU.CKk OFF MY MT..... BRA!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
Mzilakazi,, OPEN YOUR LINK AND TELL ME HOW ON PLANET EARTH IS SOUTH AFRICA TAKING OUR HEALTH CARE PROVISION..,,

VANDALZA,, IS ME CURE HEALTH CARE SOUTH AFRICAN DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE CONTENT OF THAT LINK

http://www.mecure.com/home

IS NOW IN OUR HANDS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
IF YOU CANT FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE,,, UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T HELP YOUR PREDICAMENT,,my brain is not on a REPETITIVE MODE like yours..,,,and we've been here TOGETHER all day...,,,

UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO SAY,, HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FU.CKk OFF MY MT..... BRA!!!

Shame is it that time of the month. I guess the hormones are on overload hahahahahtongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
agaugust:

[size=18] SA MERCENARIES DROVE OUT BOKO HARAM IN 45 DAYS NOT THE DEAD NIGERIAN ARMY. AFTER SIX YEARS BOKO IS STILL RAVAGING NIGERIA WITH IMPUNITY.

BOKO HARAM IS STILL REIGNING IN NIGERIA. IT IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING, UNDEFEATED WAITING FOR BUHARI TO KNEEL BEFORE THEM AND NEGOTIATE.

BELOW, BOKO HARAM STILL FLAUNTING CHIBOK GIRLS WHOM THEY HAVE CAPTURED IN NIGERIA AND MAKE THEIR WIVES BEFORE THE DEAD NIGERIAN ARMY. THE GIRLS ARE STILL IN BH HANDS.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

IS NOW IN OUR HANDS.
mzilakazi:

http://www.bdlive.co.za/business/financial/2015/07/21/kagiso-tiso-buys-stake-in-nigeria-healthcare-firm
CONFUSED SOUL!!!! YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANY IS INVESTING IN A PRIVATE OWNED "DIAGNOSIS" CENTRE WITH JUST 5 OFFICES IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA,,,its nothing compared to OUR HOSPITALS both fed./private,,,Me Cure is just about scanning& diagnosis..

SOUTH AFRICA IS "NOT" TAKING OUR HEALTH CARE PROVISION,,,,,,,Or is it SOUTH AFRICA THAT ERADICATED EBOLA IN NIGERIA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

IS NOW IN OUR HANDS.
mzilakazi:

CONFUSED BOY!!!! YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANY IS INVESTING IN A PRIVATE OWNED "DIAGNOSIS" CENTRE WITH JUST 5 OFFICES IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA,,,its nothing compared to OUR HOSPITALS both fed./private,,,Me Cure is just about scanning& diagnosis..

SOUTH AFRICA IS "NOT" TAKING OUR HEALTH CARE PROVISION,,,,,,,Or is it SOUTH AFRICA THAT ERADICATED EBOLA IN NIGERIA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
agaugust:

That is local pidgin English from Nigeria...."claim with mouth".

You Patrick can start the I.D show by posting the data page with photo of your face, full name, house address etc.

Then post for us, your vehicle drivers licence card showing your full data and photo as proof

why must i meet these ridiculous criteria?

I have posted my credentials to substaniate my claims

Now post yours
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
agaugust:

What is this nonsense you are talking?

Is 20 000 Nigerian troops suffering humiliation after humiliation INSIDE of Nigeria the same as South Africans conducting a successfull defence 1000's of kilometers outside of Nigeria the same?

You want me to start posting all the vehicals Boko Haram captured from you?

Nigerian cowardice is well recorded.... over 400 men in dresses running into chad will never be forgotten!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Shame is it that time of the month. I guess the hormones are on overload hahahahahtongue
grin hahahah please come help me Lick it,, it reduces the pain,, how is your Brothel conglomerate,,, when will I see you on SORBES??

WE HAVE AN UNRESOLVED ISSUE YOU ARE AVOIDING,,B4 you went on exile,, its all in your MT,, since you are not replying me then its confirmed that you are a LIAR...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
CONFUSED SOUL!!!! YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANY IS INVESTING IN A PRIVATE OWNED "DIAGNOSIS" CENTRE WITH JUST 5 OFFICES IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA,,,its nothing compared to OUR HOSPITALS both fed./private,,,Me Cure is just about scanning& diagnosis..

WITH SA IN THE PICTURE IT WILL SOON EAT THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
MENS CLINIC INTERNATIONAL IS TAKING NIGERIA BY STORM.

http://www..com/talk/topic,208470.0.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Right on the money. The red monster's come to visit.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddami:
IF YOU CANT FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE,,, UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T HELP YOUR PREDICAMENT,,my brain is not on a REPETITIVE MODE like yours..,,,and we've been here TOGETHER all day...,,,

Everybody, the resident id1ot is blowing her top. Anger has taken over where brain activity has stopped. Tell you what, make a case and be happy. Screaming unintelligibly won't help you. There's nothing more to say because you simply have no counter. Just empty posts and directionless questions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.