Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466412 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
Okay,, I never knew it was based on votes but they need to do something about it like find other criteria,, 'cos we will keep taking the awards.,,,
FYI :: Our music is real QUALITY..
No, with due respect your music is far from being quality, your artists scream most of the time, there's no substance and variety in Nigerian music. In terms of musicianship, variety and vocal abitity, no country can touch South Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
Okay,, I never knew it was based on votes but they need to do something about it like find other criteria,, 'cos we will keep taking the awards.,,,
FYI :: Our music is real QUALITY..

IS A QUALITY TO YOU NOT TO US. YOUR MUSIC HAS FUNNY ENGLISH THAT WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND. WE ARE NOT SUCH A REAL FANS OF NIGERIAN MUSIC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
DieVluit:
The "Chibok" girls will never be found. Hell, you have no proof that they even still live.That your authorities still talk about getting them back after all this time shows that Nigeria is either a country of f00ls or that of liars,or both.
And so,we meet again dievluit.I almost believed that you had finally fled from this forum with your cowardly tail firmly tucked between wobbly legs like a chastened hound,after our last encounter where I smashed you into tiny pieces....it seems you have forgotten your place once again,pity I will have to reteach you.
About the Chibok girls:

You see,finding the chibok girls is a priority to the government due to the political implications,but in truth,our current administration has made it quite clear that finding any of those girls is highly uncertain,but that doesnt mean that the government will not at least try.
Of course,I dont expect you to understand anything beyond your crude mentallity.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
No, with due respect your music is far from being quality, your artists scream most of the time, there's no substance and variety in Nigerian music. In terms of musicianship, variety and vocal abitity, no country can touch South Africa.
Here we go again,, any country can touch South Africa,,,, Khona is s.a breakthrough song in Nig.,, then, mtchelete & the sound....and the comments on the YouTube video of those songs says it all..,,,you have similar beats..,,,
Our music is real quality,,
Not all our musicians scream,, they only have most listeners,, those that sing the slow&cool songs are not just as popular....when it comes to variety- I don't even know all of our diff.. types of songs 'cos its too much... you don't know about our music here..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
Here we go again,, any country can touch South Africa,,,, Khona is s.a breakthrough song in Nig.,, then, mtchelete & the sound....and the comments on the YouTube video of those songs says it all..,,,you have similar beats..,,,
Our music is real quality,,
Not all our musicians scream,, they only have most listeners,, those that sing the slow&cool songs are not just as popular....when it comes to variety- I don't even know all of our diff.. types of songs 'cos its too much... you don't know about our music here..
I'm merely correcting your baseless bragging about Nigerians winning more awards than South Africa, while we all know it's based on voting and nothing else, you guys are big voters, just check Big Brother Africa for example, you guys vote, when it comes to quality, I'm afraid ,like your movies there is a dearth of quality, South African music on the other hand has a variety of music styles, kwaito, rnb, hip hop, opera, rock,soul etc I doubt any county on the continent has such variety, your music sounds the same, davido, wizkid, etc no difference
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:

IS A QUALITY TO YOU NOT TO US. YOUR MUSIC HAS FUNNY ENGLISH THAT WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND. WE ARE NOT SUCH A REAL FANS OF NIGERIAN MUSIC.
WELL WE SPEAK PIDGIN ENGLISH HERE,, AND OUR MUSICIANS TEND TO USE IT MORE OFTEN IN THEIR SONGS 'COS its a common language every ethnic group understands.. IT ALL GOES DOWN TO DIFFERENT CULTURE... AS MUCH AS I LIKED KHONA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS..,,,

WE STILL MAKE GOOD COLLABORATIONS WITH FOREIGN ARTISTS..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm merely correcting your baseless bragging about Nigerians winning more awards than South Africa, while we all know it's based on voting and nothing else, you guys are big voters, just check Big Brother Africa for example, you guys vote, when it comes to quality, I'm afraid ,like your movies there is a dearth of quality, South African music on the other hand has a variety of music styles, kwaito, rnb, hip hop, opera, rock,soul etc I doubt any county on the continent has such variety, your music sounds the same, davido, wizkid, etc no difference

Speaking of music, have you heard Endurance by Reason ft HHP? Good song. Reason is by far the greatest lyricist next to Proverb imo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Speaking of music, have you heard Endurance by Reason ft HHP? Good song. Reason is by far the greatest lyricist next to Proverb imo.
haven't heard hey, but yes those guys are tops, I still listen to "The book of proverb" to this day

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
haven't heard hey, but yes those guys are tops, I still listen to "The book of proverb" to this day

Check out the video on YouTube. Yeah, they're awesome.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I didn't know MAMA was about voting,,, and as I said there should be another criteria for giving awards other than voting... every country has its own unique music,, what rocks in s.a does not rock in Nigeria&vice versa... you only know about your own variety,, you have know idea what other countries listen to.... have you ever heard of Fuji?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
EVarn:
And so,we meet again dievluit.I almost believed that you had finally fled from this forum with your cowardly tail firmly tucked between wobbly legs like a chastened hound,after our last encounter where I smashed you into tiny pieces....it seems you have forgotten your place once again,pity I will have to reteach you.
About the Chibok girls:

You see,finding the chibok girls is a priority to the government due to the political implications,but in truth,our current administration has made it quite clear that finding any of those girls is highly uncertain,but that doesnt mean that the government will not at least try.
Of course,I dont expect you to understand anything beyond your crude mentallity.
Evarn,, you have time replying Dievluit.. Just two days of having a conversation with the s.an specie,, I just have to ignore,,,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
jln115:

Check under page 10 of my posts on my profile.
okay,, white Afrikaner,, I guess that means white mom and Afrikaner dad..... you have Afrikaner, then Zulu..... Now I think you ethnic setting is more complex than ours...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
jln115:

Dude you dont have to show your ID, just proof of your claim to be a military researcher in the US.

The only proof that someone works in an organization is his official I.D. card, so you South Afrocans should start the show by posting your own one by one, all of you must show us your employee I.D. cards on nairaland. You make demands, me too I make same demands, equation balanced

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
Evarn,, you have time replying Dievluit.. Just two days of having a conversation with the s.an specie,, I just have to ignore,,,
Indeed,but i discovered that the only way to chase these vermins out of this forum is to knock them out verbally.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
EVarn:
Indeed,but i discovered that the only way to chase these vermins out of this forum is to knock them out verbally.
I actually I don't have a problem with them except die,, exchanging words with die is completely out of it for me... I simply ignore..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
agaugust:

The only proof that someone works in an organization is his official I.D. card, so you South Afrocans should start the show by posting your own one by one, all of you must show us your employee I.D. cards on nairaland. You make demands, me too I make same demands, equation balanced

Stop wasting our time. You are still stuck in Nigeria working as a gate man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
EVarn:

Mmmmmm!!! I am patiently looking forward for that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. I posted my Visa and ARC card
2. I posted various items you could only own and buy in Korea

Why are you asking for personal data? You want to scam me?

You have posted nothing that proves you are in america... anyone can get satelight TV anywhere in the world!

And you posted a toy gun not a pistol! I asked you to show me the bore of your gun and you ran away!

Now simply tell us who you work for, or post a local newspaper.

Why do you refuse to do so?

Most Americans do not buy newspapers anymore, they read them free online. Newspapers in my area are not sold on the street, you have to pay monthly subscription and they deliver daily to your house? So I should go spend dollars subscribe to a newspaper that I can read for free online, just to please you? Dummy, go waste your own money not mine.

1. You posted Visa card and it is available in both Nigeria and South Africa, so what ?

2. You posted Korean items like juice that is available in Shoprite stores Asian foods section in South Africa, so what?

Why don't you post your own Hyundai Heavy Industries official employee I.D. card with your Patrick name on it and your photo to show you are South African, I have asked you for proof and you keep running away....Gauteng prisoner !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:

OH!! I NEVER KNEW BOKO HARAM WAS STILL IN CONTROL OF SOME OF YOUR LANDS AS TOLD BY AGAUGUST THAT NIGERIAN MILITARY RECAPTURED ALL.

[size=13pt]Chad's army claimed to have liberated Dikwa 3 months ago, now we see how many lies they tell grin grin

Nigerian army is now exposing all lies from Chad, we now take full glory for the war 100%, Chad was just driving around achieveing next to nothing. Nigerian troops now take Dikwa, not a Chadian effort any longer, history is corrected.

.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Patchesagain:

We have the Uhmkonto which is soon going to be in service - with a ceiling of up to 15km

And again, if Angola is our master... despite our Gripen

What does it make you? With your obsolete F7's!!

You insult SAAF, but you forget that your airforce is worse grin grin grin grin

SANDF has NO land based Umkhonto missile in service, and no date for service has been fixed, it's still under testing and maybe in service year 2020....and the max ceiling is only 12 km for the next generation development, the current one is only 8km ceiling. Angola will make slaves out of you all inside Cape Colony.

NAF and SAAF both have short range missiles. Your Gripen is worth nothing when NAF has the same missile range.

NA has better air defence missiles than SANDF.

Angola is better than both of us, but their region of influence is your backyard SADC not our own ECOWAS, did you see the South African military analysts mention threat to Nigeria on defenceweb? No, the threat is in your home, Angola is contesting SADC airspace and will take over from South Africa while you watch dumbfounded and helpless grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:

Mmmmmm!!! I am patiently looking forward for that.
The Emperor has fallen!,long live the Emperor!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. Please post pictures of Taliban driving around Afghanistan in american vehicales
2. The fact that you allowed them to capture that equipment in the first place shows how weak you are
3. The regional body responsible said that they would not support us if we went to war, so we didnt. You want us to waste lives and money to blow up some cheap ATV's? for what? pride? Are you a child?

Facts are facts, Boko captured T52 tanks, artillery, MRAP's, IFV's and over 42 of your military bases

Seleka captured 1 or 2 ATV"s... and we arent even sure if they were ours in the firstplace!!

Pathetic Nigerian military

Fact is that everything Boko Haram captured has be recovered by Nigerian army or destroyed, what is the use of capturing a vehicle and losing it back to the owner, what has Boko Haram gained, 3 months celebration followed by death and defeat? LOL. Boko got killed cheaply.

We dont have 42 military bases in NE, Boko Haram 'captured' 45 towns and we have killed all of them and taken back our towns, so who loses? Boko Haram. Who wins? Nigerian military.

Nobody cares about the middle of a war, the most important thing is the end of the war, and Nigeria has won.

Germany was winning and capturing whole nations all over Europe at the beginning of world war II, but they lost the war at the end and got cut down into pieces, so what matters is the end of a war.

Nigeria has won the war. Show me a South African war that your South African SADF/SANDF has ever won in your modern military history.

Born to fail....SANDF grin grin

Stop asking for old things to be repeated, Taliban captures American military vehicles and drives them around, the mighty USA does not have the half the courage of Nigerian troops to go get their armoured vehicles back from terrorists.

Nigerian soldiers are braver than American soldiers in final result of war....USA is running away from Afghanistan after failure for 13 years

PHOTO : TALIBAN POSING WITH CAPTURED AMERICAN ARMY ARMOURED VEHICLES, THEY CAPTURED MANY !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Chad claimed to have liberated Dikwa 3 months ago, now we see how many lies they tell grin grin
.[/size]
It appears that they couldnt sustain the occupation of such a big town,so they withdrew just like in Malam fatori and Damasak.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. Roland is not operational - your missiles have expired
2. G6 artillery was not "operational" or in service with the SADF when it was used against the Cubans at Quito. If Denel has it, and the SANDF needs it, they get it.
3. 35mm Cannon with SKysheild upgrade are more than capable of hitting the Flanker if it comes in range
4. What munitions will the Su30K be able to deploy from above 1km? They only have "dumb bombs" which mean they have to fly low to deploy them!

And again, you insult SAAF but forget that Nigeria's airforce is in a much much worse state!

Citation needed that Roland is not operational in Nigerian army arsenal, we paraded it just last year, so show me proof of it's expiry date.

Nobody will fly Su-30 Flanker into range of anti-aircraft gun like a fool.

Whatever South Africa has will be destroyed by Angola, even your SAAF pilots on defenceweb have agreed that Angola can destroy Eskom.

Angola will carpet bomb the SANDF with iron bombs and incendiary bombs, at 5 km altitude and you will have no army left on earth !

NAF F-7 jets = SAAF Gripen....but our pilots fly more and are better, all combat qualified, your own are ZERO qualified for combat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Chad claimed to have liberated Dikwa 3 months ago, now we see how many lies they tell grin grin

.[/size]

Chad retook Dikwa town but you failed to send in troops and retain it to your control. You further kicked Chadian troops out and they left.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:
BOKO HARAM MAIM 25 IN NIGERIA.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/25/africa/nigeria-violence/index.html

You forgot to post how many people Boko Haram has maimed in Chad, Niger, and Cameroon in the past 7 days grin grin

Your news report is one sided....olodo...the whole of that Chad basin/Sahel region is being attacked across borders.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/suspected-boko-haram-militants-kill-23-in-cameroon-village-10403445.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
EVarn:
It appears that they couldnt sustain the occupation of such a big town,so they withdrew just like in Malam fatori and Damasak.

Nigerian troops are to be blamed in that regard.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:

For doing the job Chad failed to do?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
EVarn:

They were told to guard borders in the first place, they entered Dikwa without Nigerian permission, they wanted glory but have lost it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
agaugust:

Citation needed that Roland is not operational in Nigerian army arsenal, we paraded it just last year, so show me proof of it's expiry date.

Nobody will fly Su-30 Flanker into range of anti-aircraft gun like a fool.

Whatever South Africa has will be destroyed by Angola, even your SAAF pilots on defenceweb have agreed that Angola can destroy Eskom.

Angola will carpet bomb the SANDF with iron bombs and incendiary bombs, at 5 km altitude and you will have no army left on earth !

NAF F-7 jets = SAAF Gripen....but our pilots fly more and are better, all combat qualified, your own are ZERO qualified for combat

Bwahahaha… look at this fool comparing second generation fighter to a forth generation fighter. A modern fighter which will take F7 jets without any fuss.

SA mercenary pilots who fly very seldom, took over all your air force and still flew your sorties better than your combat qualified pilots and even gave them lessons. SA pilots are damned pretty good man.

Their problems of flying less hours has been solved long ago. The problem had to do with a maintenance contract than fuel as you mislead people.

http://www.africandefence.net/saafs-flying-cheetahs-to-stay-airborne/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
mzilakazi:

Explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.