Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,714 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4469112 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
call it whatever you want,,, Last year America brought it here,, it was deliberated on in our Senate,, we the citizens don't have to say anything 'cos we only have to lynch the members of the Senate if they try shiit... But out president rejected it immediately... If they gad accepted it,, BH will be the least of our problems ,cos it will be a full blown war all over Nigeria..

"our president rejected it immediately". Exactly why you don't have a democracy. One man took an immediate decision for 180 million.

Abraham Lincoln faced the prospect of war with the abolishment of slavery. Weak leaders cannot grow nations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
TAHh,, even Sodom and Gomorrah did not marry same sex before God destroyed them... its a man&woman,, Adam & eve,,, not Adam& Steve.... I was born of a man& woman,, You cannot satisfy a minority at the detriment of a majority,, that is not human right...,,,

What explanation will I give my little sis. if she sees a man kissing another man in public,, when what she's used to is her mom kissing her Dad..

DDAMI GOD JUDGED SODOM AND GOMORA AND NOT A MAN. DID GOD APPOINT MAN TO BE HIS JUDGE AND TAKE HIS POSITION?

HOWEVER IN DEMOCRACY WE CANNOT USE OUR RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES TO SUBJECT OTHERS TO OUR BELIEVES EVEN WHEN SUCH PEOPLE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

Democracy is not about what the Bible or Qur'an says. It is free from our believes. Nigeria does not understand democracy. Democracy is not a Christian law or Muslim law. That's why Muslim do not want it and they don't pretend to love it just like a lot of you.

Democracy must be accepted with all that it bring along with. You cannot decide to accept democracy and still choose to accept some of the rights and resent some. It is either you are a democrat or an authoritarian.
mzilakazi,,,, as I said democracy is not about satisfying the wish of 100,000 people for that of 1,000,000,,, a poll was conducted on Nl concerning gay legalization,, I will search for it for you and you will see the result,,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
mzilakazi,,,, as I said democracy is not about satisfying the wish of 100,000 people for that of 1,000,000,,, a poll was conducted on Nl concerning gay legalization,, I will search for it for you and you will see the result,,

Then you really do not understand democracy. Democracy is also about satisfying and protecting the rights of the minority.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:

Bwahaha a poll! Yeah right. You mean something that resembled a poll.

Slavery was also founded in biblical arguments and there was real economic detriment to the majority in its abolishment. There were threats of conflict too. But it was abolished in the interests of democracy and human rights.

Homosexuality is no different. In fact it poses no threat to others. It is not the gay person's fault if your parents are incompetent and fail to teach your little sis about being accommodating of others.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

DDAMI GOD JUDGED SODOM AND GOMORA AND NOT A MAN. DID GOD APPOINT MAN TO BE HIS JUDGE AND TAKE HIS POSITION?

HOWEVER IN DEMOCRACY WE CANNOT USE OUR RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES TO SUBJECT OTHERS TO OUR BELIEVES EVEN WHEN SUCH PEOPLE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS.
Mzilakazi,, it all goes down to the fact that Nigeria would not legalize gay marriage,,, when our president went to America Obama proposed the gay thing to him again,,, he said NO... and he just spoke the mind of majority of Nigerians..,,,

You lied yesterday,, and dissapeared,, but dictatorzoo , already told me what you can't.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
call it whatever you want,,, Last year America brought it here,, it was deliberated on in our Senate,, we the citizens don't have to say anything 'cos we only have to lynch the members of the Senate if they try shiit... But out president rejected it immediately... If they gad accepted it,, BH will be the least of our problems ,cos it will be a full blown war all over Nigeria..

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A HYPOCRITE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Bwahaha a poll! Yeah right. You mean something that resembled a poll.

Slavery was also founded in biblical arguments and there was real economic detriment to the majority in its abolishment. There were threats of conflict too. But it was abolished in the interests of democracy and human rights.

Homosexuality is no different. In fact it poses no threat to others. It is not the gay person's fault if your parents are incompetent and fail to teach your little sis about being accommodating of others.
mzilaka,, NIGERIA SAYS NO TO LEGALIZING GAY,,,LET ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD SAY YES,,, ITS NO HERE..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A HYPOCRITE.
. YEAH RIGHT,, OUR FORMER PRESIDENT IS ALSO A HYPOCRITE,, ALL NIGERIANS SAYING NO TO GAY LEGALIZATION HERE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.... but its still a #notogaylegalization..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
Mzilakazi,, it all goes down to the fact that Nigeria would not legalize gay marriage,,, when our president went to America Obama proposed the gay thing to him again,,, he said NO... and he just spoke the mind of majority of Nigerians..,,,

You lied yesterday,, and dissapeared,, but dictatorzoo , already told me what you can't.

YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES IN NIGERIA. JUST LIKE YOUR FORBEARS USED TO KILL TWINS, YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME. WHO DO YOU THINK MUST LOOK AFTER YOUR GAYS WHICH HAVE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD IN FEAR THAT YOU KILL THEM. YOU CLAIM TO BE THE RELIGIOUS HUB OF AFRICA WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF PHARASIES.

I HAVE NEVER LIED YESTERDAY. IF I MAY ASK WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
. YEAH RIGHT,, OUR FORMER PRESIDENT IS ALSO A HYPOCRITE,, ALL NIGERIANS SAYING NO TO GAY LEGALIZATION HERE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.... but its still a #notogaylegalization..

LIVE WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIANS, FOR CHRISTIANS DO NOT JUDGE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

Then you really do not understand democracy. Democracy is also about satisfying and protecting the rights of the minority.
protecting the rights of the minority?? so what should happen to that of the majority,,, come to Nigeria (all expense paid) by ddami. and preach gay legalization... I promise you won't go back to s.a the same way you came..,,it will be a case of ROA (return on arrival) ...,,,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

LIVE WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIANS, FOR CHRISTIANS DO NOT JUDGE.
FACT 101 :: NIGERIA SAYS NO TO GAY LEGALIZATION,,, JUDGE OR HYPOCRISY ITS A NO NAY NOT
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
FACT 101 :: NIGERIA SAYS NO TO GAY LEGALIZATION,,, JUDGE OR HYPOCRISY ITS A NO NAY NOT

TRUE, BUT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES IN NIGERIA. JUST LIKE YOUR FORBEARS USED TO KILL TWINS, YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME. WHO DO YOU THINK MUST LOOK AFTER YOUR GAYS WHICH HAVE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD IN FEAR THAT YOU KILL THEM. YOU CLAIM TO BE THE RELIGIOUS HUB OF AFRICA WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF PHARASIES.

I HAVE NEVER LIED YESTERDAY. IF I MAY ASK WHAT HAVE I LIED ABOUT?
WELL I KNOW S.A WILL CATER FOR OUR GAY CITIZENS IN THEIR COUNTRY,, AMERICA IS ALREADY DOING THAT...
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MEN WHO RAPE KIDS WITH THE BELIEVE THAT IT CURES AIDS,,, WHAT ABOUT YOUR PASTOR WHO ASKED CHURCH MEMBERS TO EAT SNAKES - and you are here preaching hypocrisy,,talking about a version of Pharisies.,,,,

well your post of "which job loss"- can you remember or you're still living in Somth Africa..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE OTHERS.
[b] John 8:1-11 New Living Translation (NLT) A Woman Caught in Adultery Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd. “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?” They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust. When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” “No, Lord,” she said. And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”[/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

TRUE, BUT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES.
My dear,, mzilaka this Church needs your preaching baby..

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
WELL I KNOW S.A WILL CATER FOR OUR GAY CITIZENS IN THEIR COUNTRY,, AMERICA IS ALREADY DOING THAT...
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MEN WHO RAPE KIDS WITH THE BELIEVE THAT IT CURES AIDS,,, WHAT ABOUT YOUR PASTOR WHO ASKED CHURCH MEMBERS TO EAT SNAKES - and you are here preaching hypocrisy,,talking about a version of Pharisies.,,,,

well your post of "which job loss"- can you remember or you're still living in Somth Africa..

THEY EAT SNAKES AS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN, YET THEY CANNOT JUDGE GAYS. SOUTH AFRICA HAS A FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

[b] John 8:1-11 New Living Translation (NLT)
A Woman Caught in Adultery
Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, but
early the next morning he was back again at the
Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down
and taught them. As he was speaking, the
teachers of religious law and the Pharisees
brought a woman who had been caught in the act
of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was
caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses
says to stone her. What do you say?”
They were trying to trap him into saying
something they could use against him, but Jesus
stooped down and wrote in the dust with his
finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he
stood up again and said, “All right, but let the
one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”
Then he stooped down again and wrote in the
dust.
When the accusers heard this, they slipped
away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until
only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd
with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again
and said to the woman, “Where are your
accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
“No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no
more.”[/b]
aaww mzilaka,, do you attend zcc,,, don't worry I will go and sin No more for being a hypocrite,,,
but it's still no to gay marriage... I am coming with my own bible passage thank god today is Sunday...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
My dear,, mzilaka this Church needs your preaching baby..

Just like what the Enugu pastor believed in impregnating his fellow church members, so is the pastor who believed that eating snake could cure people.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/20/get-prophetic-messages-impregnate-church-members-enugu-pastor/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
aaww mzilaka,, do you attend zcc,,, don't worry I will go and sin No more for being a hypocrite,,,
but it's still no to gay marriage... I am coming with my own bible passage thank god today is Sunday...

NEVER CRAFT LAWS TO SUBJECT OTHERS TO YOUR OWN BELIEVES, FOR THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE MORE THAN WHAT PHARISEES WERE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

[b] John 8:1-11 New Living Translation (NLT)
A Woman Caught in Adultery
Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, but
early the next morning he was back again at the
Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down
and taught them. As he was speaking, the
teachers of religious law and the Pharisees
brought a woman who had been caught in the act
of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was
caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses
says to stone her. What do you say?”
They were trying to trap him into saying
something they could use against him, but Jesus
stooped down and wrote in the dust with his
finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he
stood up again and said, “All right, but let the
one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”
Then he stooped down again and wrote in the
dust.
When the accusers heard this, they slipped
away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until
only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd
with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again
and said to the woman, “Where are your
accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
“No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no
more.”[/b]
. LEVITICUS 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination..,,,,
1st CORINTHIANS 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of god? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulteres, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind..,,,,
GENESIS 2:24 - therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his WIFE (girl,female,woman), and they shall be one flesh,,,,
ROMANS 1: 26-27
should I bring more..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

Just like what the Enugu pastor believed in impregnating his fellow church members, so is the pastor who believed that eating snake could cure people.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/20/get-prophetic-messages-impregnate-church-members-enugu-pastor/
so now you AGREE THAT WE ARE BOTH HYPOCRITES..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
. LEVITICUS 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination..,,,,
1st CORINTHIANS 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of god? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulteres, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind..,,,,
GENESIS 2:24 - therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his WIFE (girl,female,woman), and they shall be one flesh,,,,
ROMANS 1: 26-27

THAT'S TRUE AND THAT'S WHAT I BELIEVE IN AS A CHRISTIAN. HOWEVER, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD JUDGE OTHERS INFLUENCED BY OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS EVEN WHEN THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

THEY EAT SNAKES AS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN, YET THEY CANNOT JUDGE GAYS. SOUTH AFRICA HAS A FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
SO WE ARE JUDGING PEOPLE BY NOT ACCEPTING GAY LEGALIZATION.,,,

BUT YOU ARE ALSO JUDGING US FOR REJECTING GAY,, hahah,, NIGERIA ALSO HAS A FREEDOM OF RELIGION,,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2015
LET CHRISTIANITY BE FOR US WHO READ THE BIBLE AND ISLAM FOR THOSE WHO READ QUR'AN. LET US NOT SUBJECT NON-CHRISTIANS AND NON-MUSLIMS TO OUR BELIEFS PLEASE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
SO WE ARE JUDGING PEOPLE BY NOT ACCEPTING GAY LEGALIZATION.,,,

BUT YOU ARE ALSO JUDGING US FOR REJECTING GAY,, hahah,, NIGERIA ALSO HAS A FREEDOM OF RELIGION,,

WHO SAID I AM JUDGING? I WAS ONLY STATING THE FACTS THAT YOU CANNOT DRIVE YOUR DEMOCRACY PAINTED WITH CHRISTIAN LAWS AND STILL CALL IT DEMOCRACY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

THAT'S TRUE AND THAT'S WHAT I BELIEVE IN AS A CHRISTIAN. HOWEVER, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD JUDGE OTHERS INFLUENCED BY OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS EVEN WHEN THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.
if someone is gay,, I don't care, BUT LEGALIZING IT NEVER,,, AND WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS

see,, its not just a Christian thing here,, 'cos when we Christians are still preaching and protesting,, the Muslims &sharia are already killing them,, even those who worship traditional dieties will do their own.... that's why I said it will be a full blown war..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

WHO SAID I AM JUDGING? I WAS ONLY STATING THE FACTS THAT YOU CANNOT DRIVE YOUR DEMOCRACY PAINTED WITH CHRISTIAN LAWS AND STILL CALL IT DEMOCRACY.
YOU BROUGHT UP THE DEMOCRACY ISSUE,, ALL I AM SAYING IS IN NIGERIA GAY LEGALIZATION IS NOT ALLOWED.. Simple..,,,

and yet again,, you skipped or ignored the job loss story,,, continu...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:

©©©©©®®®®®¶¶¶¶¶™™™™™
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2015
mzilakazi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkUUYUDTJxg STRAIGHT UP FROM KENYA,, Uhuru Kenyatta to OBAMA. as regards gay issue,,, I hope.you watch the video
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
DieVluit:

Because it does NOT exist.

Feel free to post it if you disagree.

I know like I know that unicorns don't exist.
How do you know that "it does not exist"?
For all we know,there are classified government files detailing the current status of the chibok girls.Such reports can hardly be published publicly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.