Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4432865 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

OK! So what are you implying?

If it was just by Armaments Egypt and Nigeria will have more frigate than you do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Nope all i see is you and your friends grammar skills or lack there of!! He even removed his post in shame!!
Your English construction and sentence pattern is a tad above elementary.
jln115:

What ? when did i say 7 F7s crashed you said: "Nigerian airforce still have 11 F7 in service. 15 - 7= 11"
Fair enough, but according to flightglobal Nigeria only has 4 Active C130s as of June 2015 not 6
Dude its not WW2 anymore these days ships are classified by their armament not tonnage, the Meko 200 is extremely well armed for its size.... hell it comes close to the Type 45 in terms of armament despite being half the weight.
Nope we had 14 pilots, as we proved with several sources -3, + 10 that are on the way.
Nope you have 25 helicopters with 27 on order, we have 90 helicopters mate, as of 2015 according to flightglobal's World Airforces 2015.
oops!!! And talking about grammer, are you the fool above writing without punctuations , like a 7 year old ?

Fool, stop talking about grammer, when you lose outta point, you use a searchlight to screen peoples' sentences in order to stay relevant.

Little minded nuisance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Cool story bro, but according to the CIA we are classified as Developed or NIC by other experts, so honestly your opinion means jackshit!!

You just proved your level of stupidity with this post.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Nope all i see is you and your friends grammar skills or lack there of!! He even removed his post in shame!!

Idiot the word maintenance alone won't test grammatical skill fool.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Cool story bro, but according to the CIA we are classified as Developed or NIC by other experts, so honestly your opinion means jackshit!!
CIA my arse.....sorry, yours. CIA fact book is as shitty as wikipedia.

Read that PIC below carefully, you slow _moron.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

If it was just by Armaments Egypt and Nigeria will have more frigate than you do.
Uhm No!!Not even your flagship Aradu is nearly as well armed as our Meko 200s.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
CIA my arse.....sorry, yours. CIA fact book is as shitty as wikipedia.

Read that PIC below carefully, you slow _moron.
Fvck your pic bro, do you think i care about 1 journalists opinion? Here are the facts: We are a BRICS member. A G20 member , Classified as developed by the CIA, Classified as NIC by other experts.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

You just proved your level of stupidity with this post.
How? because i pointed out the facts?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Idiot the word maintenance alone won't test grammatical skill fool.
It does when you publicly proclaim someone is illiterate although he's actually correct!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
Your English construction and sentence pattern is a tad above elementary. oops!!! And talking about grammer, are you the fool above writing without punctuations , like a 7 year old ?

Fool, stop talking about grammer, when you lose outta point, you use a searchlight to screen peoples' sentences in order to stay relevant.

Little minded nuisance.
Did you hear me proclaim that my punctuation was correct? Did i call someone illiterate when they were correct??

By the way, there no such word as punctuations, the plural or punctuation is punctuation and also its grammar not grammer!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
On Friday when I drove passed kempton park I saw that the work to build Africa's first Aerotropolis worth over R300 billion was underway.

https://www.enca.com/money/or-tambo-be-transformed-r300-billion-aerotropolis

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Uhm No!!Not even your flagship Aradu is nearly as well armed as our Meko 200s.

The same meko 360 that some nations claim is a destroyer.

You know nothing about Aradu. It can sink all your 4 meko 200 dummy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

jln115:

How? because i pointed out the facts?

What makes this useless post a fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Fvck your pic bro, do you think i care about 1 journalists opinion? Here are the facts: We are a BRICS member. A G20 member , Classified as developed by the CIA, Classified as NIC by other experts.
That's the kinda reaction I was hoping and expecting grin grin grin . Now, show me a developed country that has your kind of miserable GDP, or your kind of wealth distribution?

Developed country is not a club a country can opt to join. Or a loose commentator can spin carelessly.

There are indices to be looked at and facts to be checked.

And after all, South Africa is still a card carrying third world country.

The PIC below is a list of developing countries 2015. grin grin grin

It is always my pleasure to knock illusion off your empty head.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Grandfather arandu is dead.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

The Meko 200 can carry twice as many anti-ship missiles, carries more SAMs, Not to mention the Battle suite and radar out class your Aradus by decades...... So tell me how is your ancient Aradu going to sink our Valours?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Grandfather arandu is dead.

If you know this grandfather well please help me tell Jln115 that this grandfather is better armed than your frigate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
That's the kinda reaction I was hoping and expecting grin grin grin . Now, show me a developed country that has your kind of miserable GDP, or your kind of wealth distribution?

Developed country is not a club a country can opt to join. Or a loose commentator can spin carelessly.

GDP does not tell if a country is developed or not. Sweden might be having GDP smaller than that of Naija but is consided developed.

SA is now officially consided NIC. Like it or not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

If you know this grandfather well please help me tell Jln115 that this grandfather is better armed than your frigate.

You are shameless. How can you even suggest that a dead person can be more armed than a live one?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

GDP does not tell if a country is developed or not. Sweden might be having GDP smaller than that of Naija but is consided developed.

Is South Africa a developed country?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Did you hear me proclaim that my punctuation was correct? Did i call someone illiterate when they were correct??

By the way, there no such word as punctuations, the plural or punctuation is punctuation and also its grammar not grammer!!
No, Zulu, you were tooth-picking peoples' sentence construction when you lost out on facts.

I called you a poster child for illiteracy when you mentioned other indices of economic measurement while we were discussing geopolitics and international power play.

Bleep away .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Is South Africa a developed country?

NIC is between developed and developing.

Philippines, China, India, SA, Brazil and Mexico fall in that group.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:

Your source is outdated

Just look at Korea and you will know that your list is outdated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

You are shameless. How can you even suggest that a dead person can be more armed than a live one.

Pls Stop twisting things. I can help you out.

Argentina uses same Meko 360 and I want you to tell is if your meko 200 is better armed than their own.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

what is the GDP of Sweden?
what is the GDP of south Africa compared to the rest of the developed world?

Countries are ranked developed not just in technology but also in social sophistication, government institutions and parastatals, social norms, crimes, traditions, development of political institutions and so forth.

South Africa doesn't get a score boy. Stop the self-dellusion.

I have told you dummies, the loose idea of some economic commentators to coin an NIC isn't even near universal acceptability.

South Africa is developing in every single measurement of development.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

my source is 2015 . what's yours?

And please the idea of NIC is controversial. Shove it up your ass.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Your source is outdated

Just look at Korea and you will know that your list is outdated.
Are you typing with dagga on your right finger? The source is 2015.

ARE YOU _FUCKING BLIND?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

NIC is between developed and developing.

Philippines, China, India, SA, Brazil and Mexico fall in that group.
http://www.iugg2015prague.com/list-of-developing-countries.htm
http://www.iawp.org/joiniawp/countrylist.htm

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why is it that people's stomachs runs when they have to read thes credible sources such as this one.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/newly-industrialized-country.asp
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

http://www.iugg2015prague.com/list-of-developing-countries.htm
http://www.iawp.org/joiniawp/countrylist.htm

I knew it. Those you can see with their names that their info is outdated. Give world bank and IMF or CIA information.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
No, Zulu, you were tooth-picking peoples' sentence construction when you lost out on facts.

I called you a poster child of illiteracy when you mentioned other indices of economic measurement when we are discussing geopolitics and international power play.

Bleep away .
Lost out to what facts bro? Fictitious facts you make up??

Now tell me mate, if GDP was the only factor that counted when looking at geopolitics why is it that we are in BRICS and G20 and your not?? Why is India with the 3rd largest GDP PPP not in G8? Why is China with the largest GDP not in G8?? Yet both of them are in G20??

As i said before GDP is only a piece in the puzzle!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.