Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4451221 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

There we go.
That's what your brain can deduce from that ? Lord help S.A.

Are you that fool that told me you're in the military? You'll be shooting at your own troops.

Here's the full statement: "Your defence industries can produce mraps and co but your real deal are all from Europe. Even maintenance is carried from Europe"

Clearly, the maintenance here is referring to the arms you import from Europe (your real deal)

You're so slow, but that isn't so bad, you're barely literate.

You're a product of BEE.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
That's what your brain can deduce from that ? Lord help S.A.
Are you that fool that told me you're in the military? You'll be shooting at your own troops.
Here's the full statement: Your defence industries can produce mraps and co but your real deal are all from Europe. Even maintenance is carried from Europe.
Clearly, the maintenance here is referring to the arms you import from Europe (your real deal)
You're so slow, but that isn't so bad, you're barely literate.
You're product of BEE.

That is incorrect. Europe has passed oceans to come to invest in SA defence industry after witnessing SA potential in making advanced weapons. Europe invest here only, they touch nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

NIGERIA WITH BUDGET SMALLER THAN A QUARTER OF SA CANNOT AFFORD TO GIVE FREE HOUSING TO THE PEOPLE OF MAKOKO AND THOUSAND OTHER SLUMS, SIMPLE. BWAHAHA…
How will your budget be bigger than ours?

Federal government budget + 36 state budget + 774 local government budget.

Always ask for clarification before you conclude.

Same goes for revenue dummy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

That is incorrect. Europe has passed oceans to come to invest in SA defence industry after witnessing SA potential in making advanced weapons. Europe invest here only, they touch nothing.
so your sub's and grippens are maintained in your country?

You don't even have enough skilled personnel in your military. You don't have experienced and competent pilots in your air force.

Your military has sent SOS for Boers to come teach you Zulus .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry
iblawi:
How will your budget be bigger than ours?

Federal government budget + 36 state budget + 774 local government budget.

Always ask for clarification before you conclude.

Same goes for revenue dummy.

Yes, SA budget is 4X bigger than that of Naija, fool. It is not by surprise that you don't know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
Read my post again, I said South Africa is one of Africa's biggest arms importers. Not the biggest. You're really, really slow.

Not only is your attention span quite short, your comprehension is greatly impaired too.

Your sub's are all imported and serviced by Europeans
As are your jets. You orders most of your military vehicles from Scandinavia.

You're still the fool of this thread. I can't forget you.
We're also the largest arms exporter in Africa and one of the largest in the world

And is the Ratel,Casspir,Mamba,Samil,Rooikat,Hornet,Gecko, Kynos Aljaba Scandinavian? And if you're talking about the Badger, just to let you know its 70% South African, its not imported we are building them in SA......And even if you want to insist calling it Scandinavian explain to me how +-240 vehicles out of nearly 5000 = the most of our military vehicles?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
lezz:
so your sub's and grippens are maintained in your country?

You don't even have enough skilled personnel in your military. You don't have experienced and competent pilots in your air force.

Your military has sent SOS for Boers to come teach you Zulus .
Not only do we maintain our Subs and Grippens in SA, we also did a major refit on SAS Manthatisi, we also just finished a major refit on our Frigate SAS Amatola.

How long has your flagship NNS Aradu been non operational now?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Not just the poor but average South African.

Mind you am not show you pics of areas where wealthy Nigerians stay.
And how is getting a free house bad?

Ok, are you going to show me your slums?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:
cry

Yes, SA budget is 4X bigger than that of Naija, fool. It is not by surprise that you don't know.

Am not asking you am telling you cos you only know of federal government budget. State government budget combined is bigger than that of federal government not to talk of local government. Use you head. I proved it here with sources that FIRS alone last year generated over $30 billion excluding oil revenues and other sources of revenue. I haven't even talked about Lagos state that generates more funds than Ghana
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Not only do we maintain our Subs and Grippens in SA, we also did a major refit on SAS Manthatisi, we also just finished a major refit on our Frigate SAS Amatola.

How long has your flagship NNS Aradu been non operational now?

ARANDU IS DEAD!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE EVER HEAD OF ARANDU IN ACTION?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
[center][/center]
iblawi:

Am not asking you am telling you cos you only know of federal government budget. State government budget combined is bigger than that of federal government not to talk of state government. Use you head. I proved it here with sources that FIRS alone last year generated over $30 billion excluding oil revenues and other sources of revenue. I haven't even talked about Lagos state that generates more funds than Ghana

My friend. Nigerian total budget is always below $35 billion including petroleum et al.

Look at Budgets of countries in ranking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_budgets_by_country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Am not asking you am telling you cos you only know of federal government budget. State government budget combined is bigger than that of federal government not to talk of state government. Use you head. I proved it here with sources that FIRS alone last year generated over $30 billion excluding oil revenues and other sources of revenue. I haven't even talked about Lagos state that generates more funds than Ghana
Dude don't embarrass your self again, we have a revenue 4X that of Nigeria, your budget does't even come close to ours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria's total budget in 2015 was slightly above $20 billion.

http://www.scoop.ng/2015/05/president-jonathan-signs-n4-425tn-2015-budget.html/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

ARANDU IS DEAD!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE EVER HEAD OF ARANDU IN ACTION?
So long ago that NNS Aradu is becoming something of a myth!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:
[center][/center]

My friend. Nigerian total budget is always below $35 billion.

Look at Budgets of countries in ranking.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_budgets_by_country

This is why I always say you guys are dull.

The link I posted just now contains project of a state government. They are not in federal government budget what wiki quoted is federal government budget which is less than the budget of the 36 States in Nigeria. We still have budget for 774 local government which is also not part of the state budget.

Tell me the budget and revenue of Algeria and Angola bearing in mind that we sell more oil that they do.

We don't put all our eggs in 1 basket here in Nigeria.

You always prefer information from secondary sources to that of primary sources and that is why we will keep claiming everything from you.

For you information every kobo from the oil Nigeria sells is shared by all levels of government.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

This is why I always say you guys are dull.

The link I posted just now contains project of a state government. They are not in federal government budget what wiki quoted is federal government budget which is less than the budget of the 36 States in Nigeria. We still have budget for 774 local government which is also not part of the state budget.

Tell me the budget and revenue of Algeria and Angola bearing in mind that we sell more oil that they do.

We don't put all our eggs in 1 basket here in Nigeria.

You always prefer information from secondary sources to that of primary sources and that is why we will keep claiming everything from you.

For you information every kobo from the oil Nigeria sells is shared by all levels of government.
Empty words mate, give me citations and facts that 1. Your state budget is not included in your federal budget 2. The actual figures of your state budget.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Empty words mate, give me citations and facts that 1. Your state budget is not included in your federal budget 2. The actual figures of your state budget.

Pls forget it

Just tell Angola and Algeria generate more revenue from oil than Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Pls forget it

Just tell Angola and Algeria generate more revenue from oil than Nigeria.
Ok i will

And they can't because they have smaller oil reserves!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

Ok i will

And they can't because they have smaller oil reserves!

Go through that link again you will observed that all the projects were in one state alone.

Every state budget depends on how much revenue the state can generate on it own + the amount they get from their share of oil revenue.

Currently, Lagos state have the highest budget which is above $5 billion while some poor state have lower budget that is a little above a billion dollars.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Go through that link again you will observed that all the projects were in one state alone.

Every state budget depends on how much revenue the state can generate on it own + the amount they get from their share of oil revenue.

Currently, Lagos state have the highest budget which is above $5 billion while some poor state have lower budget that is a little above a billion dollars.
that doesn't answer my question mate!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Jo'burg budget alone as city is around $5 billion, so what? Gauteng province is around $10 billion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
jln115:

that doesn't answer my question mate!
mzilakazi:

Jo'burg budget alone as city is over $5 billion, so what? Gauteng province is over $10 billion.

So what am saying is you should add the budget of each state of the federation + the budget of 774 local government to the one on Wikipedia link you posted. You know what our true budget is.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
DOES NIGERIA GIVE FREE ELECTRICITY TO THE POOR?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

So what am saying is you should add the budget of each state of the federation + the budget of 774 local government to the one on Wikipedia link you posted. You know what our true budget is.

Do you also want us to add ours? Municipalities and provinces in SA make their own revenues as well
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:
DOES NIGERIA GIVE FREE ELECTRICITY TO THE POOR?
We work for everything we enjoy today. We are not lazy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
IBLAWI WE HAVE MORE MONEY.

THAT'S WHY WE GIVE FREE.

-WATER AND SANITATION
-ELECTRICITY
-OLD AGE PENSIONS
-CHILD GRANTS
-FOSTER CARE GRANTS
-DISABILITY GRANTS
-FREE HOUSING
-FREE MEDICAL CARE
-FREE EDUCATION
-TERTIARY FINANCIAL AID
-ROAD ACCIDENT FUNDS, ETC

UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT IS ALSO ON THE PIPELINE.

NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA CAN GIVE ALL THAT.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

We work for everything we enjoy today. We are not lazy.

It is not about laziness, even the US give all that. It is just that your country cannot afford, that's why it is a third world country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:

Do you also want us to add ours? Municipalities and provinces in SA make their own revenues as well

Budget not revenue. We still generate more revenues than you do even with our tax system.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
mzilakazi:
IBLAWI WE HAVE MORE MONEY.

THAT'S WHY WE GIVE FREE.

-WATER AND SANITATION
-ELECTRICITY
-OLD AGE PENSIONS
-CHILD GRANTS
-FOSTER CARE GRANTS
-DISABILITY GRANTS
-FREE HOUSING
-FREE MEDICAL CARE
-FREE EDUCATION
-TERTIARY FINANCIAL AID
-ROAD ACCIDENT FUNDS, ETC

UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT IS ALSO ON THE PIPELINE.

NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA CAN GIVE ALL THAT.

If we plan to be the most heavily indebted nation in Africa like you we will.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

That's not how it works buddy! Your total Government budget includes the revenue of all local Governments as well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblawi:

Budget not revenue. We still generate more revenues than you do even with our tax system.
Budget and revenue go hand in hand, and NO we generate 4X more revenue than Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.