Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4463863 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Obviously you're sitting squarely at the intersection of paranoia and raw _stupidity. Shaka the dumb Zulu failed. You want proof? You were enslaved for the next 400 years.

You're officially the last slave known to humanity.
Now shut your pap and dagga ridden mouth and go look for your family plot of land sitting under the mansion of Dutch settlers, you unhinged, ignorant Muppet.

South Africans were not slaves, they were remunerated for the work that they were task to do. Nigerians were the real slaves in America.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
whatever makes your day, lilly-livered, yellow-bellied reality-knifed conformist. cool
Hahaha at least your comback was original!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
While dumb Zulus are the predominant tribe in south Africa, Igbos are not in Nigeria. Zulus qualify for the inclusive form of address for every yam-chewing goat from south Africa.

Whatever is Nigerian is Igbo to us, be it predominant or not. It remains to be Igbotic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

South Africans were not slaves, they were remunerated for the work that they were task to do. Nigerians were the real slaves in America.
Mythical pilot man, how are you faking your life thus far?

Zulus are forever slaves - the longest serving ones for that matter. After 400 years of servile existence, they are still at the of economic and social mud in south Africa. Tell me about the 10-90 % wealth dustribution, you blind bat and self-deluding e-fraud.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Whatever is Nigerian is Igbo to us, be it predominant or not. It remains to be Igbotic.
being your social and micro-economic conquerors, why am I not surprised? grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
whatever makes your day, lilly-livered, yellow-bellied reality-knifed conformist. cool

You're such an igbotic stupiddd!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:

Hahaha at least your comback was original!!
You can always depend on that, you e-fart.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
being your social and micro-economic conquerors, why am I not surprised? grin grin grin

You are an Igbo and just admit it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You're such an igbotic stupiddd!!!
Oh, you're such an impressionable, Zulu buffoon with a Soweto-made blinders of 1976.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You are an Igbo and just admit it.
Yes, I am. I leave a trail of socially and economically wrecked Zulus- a whole community of them.

Now, admit you're a Pap-guzzling, dagga-overwhelmed Zulu. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Mythical pilot man, how are you faking your life thus far?

Zulus are forever slaves - the longest serving ones for that matter. After 400 years of servile existence, they are still at the of economic and social mud in south Africa. Tell me about the 10-90 % wealth dustribution, you blind bat and self-deluding e-fraud.

Zulus have never tasted slavery and have always ruled among themselves. The only people who tasted the wrath of the queen and have always been at the receiving end of slavery until 1960s are Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Zulus have never tasted slavery and have always ruled among themselves. The only people who tasted the wrath of the queen and have always been at the receiving end of slavery until 1960s are Nigerians.
A people with no name for themselves, no heritage, or economic roadmap are an excuse for existence. Zulus didn't fall, buddy, they never stood even in a moment of history.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Being politically oppressed and being a slave are two different things. Black South Africans were politically marginalised and not slaves at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
A people with no name for themselves, no heritage, or economic roadmap are an excuse for existence. Zulus didn't fall, buddy, they never stood even in a moment of history.

Zulus are one tribe that has indisputably rich culture and heritage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:
Being politically oppressed and being a slave are two different things. Black South Africans were politically marginalised and not slaves at all.
Quote me, you frog!!! Don't hit the "reply" button. _fucking Quote me.

Zulus defined the 21st century inclusive meaning of slavery and destitution.

You know, if I take what's yours, your father's, and you couldn't do nada about it and you're forever mired in the ocean of want, you're a breathing, walking slave. Zulus are. _fuck away now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Yes, I am. I leave a trail of socially and economically wrecked Zulus- a whole community of them.

Now, admit you're a Pap-guzzling, dagga-overwhelmed Zulu. grin grin grin grin grin

Pap is by far better than cassava in standard and decency.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Zulus are one tribe that has indisputably rich culture and heritage.
Zulus ruled the thickest and highest trees and steepest jungles known to beasts and man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Pap is by far better than cassava in standard and decency.
cassava is world-known, you fools take pap with meat, bread, soup, just anything. I'm beginning to think it altered your genetic make-up. You know, tilt it towards dependency.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Quote me, you frog!!! Don't hit the "reply" button. _fucking Quote me.

Zulus defined the 21st century inclusive meaning of slavery and destitution.

You know, if I take what's yours, your father's, and you couldn't do nada about it and you're forever mired in the ocean of want, you're a breathing, walking slave. Zulus are. _fuck away now.

Your people are everywhere because you are donkeys in your own land.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Zulus ruled the thickest and highest trees and steepest jungles known to beasts and man.

We rule over your igbotic hungry donkeys who came here to ask for pap. You igbo man come and cut my hair that's what you are born to do.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
You can always depend on that, you e-fart.
So tell me bro, why do dislike being called an Igbo so much?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

We rule over your igbotic hungry igbotic donkeys who came here to ask for pap. You igbo man come and cut my hair that's what you are born to do.
grin grin grin***sighs**** I got you where I have always wanted you.

Zulus asked Nigeria, officially, for help to come clean their mess up in 1994. Do you want proof of excerpts or links?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am tired of Igbo prostitutes who have now infested our night clubs. They have all been over used.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:

So tell me bro, why do dislike being called an Igbo so much?
Can you show where I disliked being referred to as Igbo? You're the one ashamed of your Zulu heritage. You're getting boring now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin***sighs**** I got you where I have always wanted you.

Zulus asked Nigeria, officially, for help to come clean their mess up in 1994. Do you want proof of excerpts or links?

Stop babbling and come to do my hair because that's what you've come here to do. I don't need your drugs, keep them but as long as you can cut my hair.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:
I am tired of Igbo prostitutes who have now infested our night clubs. They have all been over used.
Nah, Igbo guys turn your girls around and leave them bitting the dust. You Zulus are complaining all the time about your girls following Igbos without minding where the money comes from.

Said it before, my car part seller has two kids from your tribe women. They're here in Nigeria without your sister
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
cassava is world-known, you fools take pap with meat, bread, soup, just anything. I'm beginning to think it altered your genetic make-up. You know, tilt it towards dependency.

Pap is eaten in Europe and America, not cassava. Porridge is better known than cassava.
Yam is smelly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Stop babbling and come to do my hair because that's what you've come here to do. I don't need your drugs, keep them but as long as you can cut my hair.
I only have two purpose in S.A : dagga to keep you forever hallucinating and the request for your women. You've always complied.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Pap is eaten in Europe and America, not cassava. Porridge is better known than cassava.
Yam is smelly.
Not with meat, bread, soup or stww grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Nah, Igbo guys turn your girls around and leave them bitting the dust. You Zulus are complaining all the time about your girls following Igbos without minding where the money comes from.

Said it before, my car part seller has two kids from your tribe women. They're here in Nigeria without your sister

Hehehehe… your Igbo girls have now become prostitutes here. Come and take them we are tired of their smelly backsides.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

We rule over your igbotic hungry donkeys who came here to ask for pap. You igbo man come and cut my hair that's what you are born to do.
We're born to show you the dark alley of tunnels that lead to freedom?
Can you walk the distance, you enfeebled degenerate?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Not with meat, bread, soup or stww grin

You can only eat pap with meat and stews dummy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.