Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,434 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4461130 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Hehehehe… your Igbo girls have now become prostitutes here. Come and take them we are tired of their smelly backsides.
Nah, we have made you dead to your own women.
Laid-back , anc-dependent and food-stap Zulus are now parasites and bitch-niggers to their own women. Fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You can only eat pap with meat and stews dummy.
grin grin grin That's because no human takes pap like Zulus in the world. Bwhahaha.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fighterpilot, don't stall this, please, I need it spontaneous.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin That's because no human takes pap like Zulus in the world. Bwhahaha.

Go to Europe and everywhere pap is eaten. We eat it with stews and plain meat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You've stooped to Hollywood picture grasping again? Hmm, Show me pap eaten with stew. Zulu specialty.

One picture at a time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Can you show where I disliked be referred to as Igbo? You're the one ashamed of your Zulu heritage. You're getting boring now.
Uhm......didn't you say we shouldn't call you Igbo because they don't make up the majority of the population??

And how can I be ashamed of heritage I don't have? Am I proud of what the Zulus achieved?Fvck yes, out of all the African tribes/communities only 2 were able to defeat a world superpower in battle, one being my ancestors and the other the Zulus...and geuss what both are from South Africa!!

So tell me what have your ancestors done worth.mentioning?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nothing better than pap with milk and sugar in the morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
You've stooped to Hollywood picture grasping again? Hmm, Show me pap eaten with stew. Zulu specialty.
One picture at a time.

I have already gave you one. Just Google pic pap and meat or stew and see what comes in. I won't do it for you. Igbotic goat. You must come and take all those butt smelling igbotic prostitutes of yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:

Nothing better than pap with milk and sugar in the morning!!!

That's true. You can eat it as well with milk or sour milk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:

Uhm......didn't you say we shouldn't call you Igbo because they don't make up the majority of the population??

And how can I be ashamed of heritage I don't have? Am I proud of what the Zulus achieved?Fvck yes, out of all the African tribes/communities only 2 were able to defeat a world superpower in battle, one being my ancestors and the other the Zulus...and geuss what both are from South Africa!!

So tell me what have your ancestors done worth.mentioning?
Show us!!! No stuttering, no blabbing.

I called you a conformist because since 1994 your knees have been weakened by uncertainty. The only thing Zulus have done in their entire pitiable existence is to take political power from you- by Nigeria's effort of course.

Now, stop being a squealing pig and tell me, are they going to get economic powers too?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

That's true. You can eat it as well with milk or sour milk.
Haha Jap, pap actually tast better when made with sour milk!! But hey that's just my opinion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

I have already gave you one. Just Google pic pap and meat or stew and see what comes in. I won't do it for you. Igbotic goat. You must come and take all those butt smelling igbotic prostitutes of yours.
grin grin don't get so schizophrenic, son . if you can't show me, there's nothing to be ashamed of there. Zulus are map-less for the right reasons.

Now be prepared to become a true child of your own history, you're taking the road of slavery yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:

I called you a conformist because since 1994 your knees have been weakened by uncertainty. The only thing Zulus have done in their entire pitiable existence is to take political power from you- by Nigeria's effort of course.

Now, stop being a squealing pig and tell me, are they going to get economic powers too?
Page 2767, 3rd post from the bottom.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:

Nobody was dedicated in the struggle against apartheid like Russia and Britain. Nigeria has done nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:

Page 2767, 3rd post from the bottom.

NONSENSE nothing was said or implied. Stop this petty trickery. Get it. You know why you can't show it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nobody was dedicated in the struggle against apartheid like Russia and Britain. Nigeria has done nothing.
Major general daniel Mofokeng of the SANDF calls you a two-timming, shameless, ingrate of a lying _idiot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Major general daniel Mofokeng of the SANDF calls you a two-timming, shameless, ingrate of a lying _idiot.

Mofokeng is nobody and remains an unknown figure in the struggle against apartheid. Mofokeng as well might have trained in Moscow
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Russia contributed in the struggle 100X more than Nigeria could only dream about. South Africa does not even recognise the contribution done by Nigeria other than Mofokeng.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Mofokeng is nobody and remains an unknown figure in the struggle against apartheid. Mofokeng as well might have trained in Moscow

Mofokeng is your Major general of the South African army in charge of foreign relations. Shut up and go climb a tree. I know you're dumb, but I never thought you're this slow. Impress me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:
Russia contributed in the struggle 100X more than Nigeria could only dream about. South Africa does not even recognise the contribution done by Nigeria other than Mofokeng.

I won't remind you to quote me again, little man. Nigeria is a front line state officially, is Russia? No.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
I won't remind you to quote me again, little man. Nigeria is a front line state officially, is Russia? No.

That song is only known to yourself.

We respect Castro and the last President of USSR. They fought for us directly and not screaming from the sides.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

That song is only known to your self.

We respect Castro and the last President of USSR. They fought for us directly and not screaming from the sides.
Dispute that Nigeria isn't a front line state for the struggle of apartheid in south Africa. Dispute it now. Empty rhetoric is vain. Challenge me with facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
@Lezz:
lezz:
While dumb Zulus are the predominant tribe in south Africa, Igbos are not in Nigeria. Zulus qualify for the inclusive form of address for every yam-chewing goat from south Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
jln115:
@Lezz:
Exactly, So where in all of that did it imply or say directly that I detest being referred to as Igbo? Hmm, I responded to your post telling you Why I refer to all black south Africans as Zulus, and why your attempt at reacting with Igbo is meaningless.

Show me where you slipped off the rail of logic. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Dispute that Nigeria isn't a front line state for the struggle of apartheid in south Africa. Dispute it now. Empty rhetoric is vain. Challenge me with facts.

You can continue to deceive yourself, no problem with that. At least we know our history and no Nigerian can ever come to learn us about it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
Exactly, So where in all of that did it imply or say directly that I detest being referred to as Igbo? Hmm, I responded to your post telling you Why I refer to all black south Africans as Zulus, and why your attempt at reacting with Igbo is meaningless.

Hence all Nigerians are igbos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You can continue to deceive yourself, no problem with that. At least we know our history and no Nigerian can ever come to learn us about it.
You're taking the easy way out. Shame me right here. Prove me a lier. Show to your friends that I make things up.

IS NIGERIA CONSIDERED A FRONTLINE STATE IN THE FIGHT AGSINST APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Answer me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

Hence all Nigerians are igbos.
undeniably, as all Southies are gutter-dwelling Zulus.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
undeniably, as all Southies are gutter-dwelling Zulus.

You are an Igbo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
FighterPilot:

You are an Igbo.
With my blood and pride. I'm your liberator, enhancer, benchmark and roadmap in the quest of your self-reliasation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:
You're taking the easy way out. Shame me right here. Prove me a lier. Show to your friends that I make things up.

IS NIGERIA CONSIDERED A FRONTLINE STATE IN THE FIGHT AGSINST APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA?
Answer me.

Do you know what is a flattery? If you have read about anything like that it does not mean that it is a fact. Because the events prove you wrong. We have never seen a single Nigerian soldier fighting against Apartheid forces, yet we have seen Cuba and Russia defending Angola to stop South African imperialist agenda. Where were you? In the cave for sure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
lezz:

If you didn't detest being called an Igbo, then why were you so quick to quote me when I called your college an Igbo?? Why did you have to explain why you call us Zulus and why we shouldn't call you lot igbos if you didn't detest being called one??....why didn't you just leave me be if being called an Igbo didn't bother you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.