Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4448676 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Henry240:
You need to go back to your medications.

Says the patient who is on life-support for being shocked by reality...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
croat:

You want to believe that which is aided by the fact that you are uninformed...

How can't SAAF not afford upgrading the software? Again, learn the difference between software and hardware.

JF-17 can't be better than Gripen... Nigeria is going to get JF-17 Block 2 which is in production while JF-17 Block 3 will be competitive to Gripen and even equal if it uses French engine from Snecma M53-P2, but JF-17 Block 3 is expected in production in 2019.

You're high if you don't believe that SANDF can't overrun Nigerian army, what you posted only indicates that SANDF doesn't have resources for the occupation in case of resistance and that SANDF has enough resources to: Veni, vidi, vici ...
I wonder why people just make comment without reasoning.

Talking as if Gripen will fly from South Africa to Nigeria.

JF-17 thunder block 1 has everything the gripen have. The only advantage Gripen has over JF-17 is lower RCS and radar. we don't have fact on the radar That comes with block 2 yet. Data available for now is for block 1, but if you have proof let's have it.

South Africa defence force can't overrun Nigeria forces. It's not just possible. Nigeria is not Lesotho or Zimbabwe guy. With what resources? How many regular soldier do they even have? And how many of them are full combatants with regular drills.

Can't a Croatian tell us how they will overrun the Nigerian military?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 2:12am On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

JF-17 thunder block 1 has everything the gripen have. The only advantage Gripen has over JF-17 is lower RCS and radar.

I must correct you as you missed a lot details, no offense.

JF-17 Block 1 lacks aerial refueling probe, data link, electronic warfare capabilities and lacks two seater variant for training.

Gripen has 7.5 to 10% higher engine output which with its up to date canard design result in over 20% greater speed.

JF-17 airframe can handle 4000 flight hours compared 8000 hours of Gripens airframe which is composite which can handle greater positive and negative G-force.

we don't have fact on the radar That comes with block 2 yet. Data available for now is for block 1, but if you have proof let's have it.

Block 2 radar higher performace variant of radar used in Block 1.

Block 2 lacks composite airframe, two seat variant for training and uses same engine.

South Africa defence force can't overrun Nigeria forces. It's not just possible.

Nigerian army is in most areas decades behind in tech and have much less armored vehicles...

With what resources?

They have far more armored vehicles and are technologically decades ahead in most areas...

How many regular soldier do they even have?

Over 80000...

And how many of them are full combatants with regular drills.

That I don't know.

[b]I already explained some aspects of it in this thread...

Extensive explanation:

Nigerian MIG-21's are defenceless against Gripen like Serbian MIG-21's against NATO's F-16's. Pilots would not know what hit them or constantly hear warning alarm that you're locked on and as good as dead.

SAAF Hawk 120's have A-darter thus are good enough to engage your MIG-21's and survive.

Nigeria does not have attack helicopters for seek & destroy, fire support and scouting while SAAF has Rooivalk which can also fly high enough to be out of reach of infrantry anti-air missile launchers that Nigeria has.

SAA can go literally zerg rush on Nigerian T-55's with hundreds of Ratel 90's and Rooikat 105's while T-72's will be out numbered 4 to 1 by Olifant 1B and Mk2.

SANDF G5, G6's and MRLS's outmatch Nigerian 155's by huge margin and placed strategically all over Nigeria would result in that SANDF would be able to hit any spot in Nigeria with South African MALE UAV's lurk 24/7 around Nigeria for prey.

Any shipment of military suplies by sea will be captured or destroyed by SAN submarine's which will dominate sea since Nigerian ASW helicopters are in unusable state.

SANDF has Gripen C/D so they can do aerial refueling, all they need is large fleet of beach landing ships and a helicopter carrier.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2016
croat:

JF-17 thunder block 1 has everything the gripen have. The only advantage Gripen has over JF-17 is lower RCS and radar.

JF-17 Block 1 lacks aerial refueling probe, data link, electronic warfare capabilities and lacks two seater variant for training.

Gripen has 7.5 to 10% higher engine output which with its up to date canard design result in over 20% greater speed.

JF-17 airframe can handle 4000 flight hours compared 8000 hours of Gripens airframe which is composite which can handle greater positive and negative G-force.

we don't have fact on the radar That comes with block 2 yet. Data available for now is for block 1, but if you have proof let's have it.

Block 2 lacks composite airframe, two seat variant for training and uses same engine.

South Africa defence force can't overrun Nigeria forces. It's not just possible.

Nigerian army is in most areas decades behind in tech and have much less armored vehicles...

With what resources?

They have far more armored vehicles and are technologically decades ahead in most areas...

Over 80000...

That I don't know.

Extensive explanation:

Nigerian MIG-21's are defenceless against Gripen like Serbian MIG-21's against NATO's F-16's. Pilots would not know what hit them or constantly hear warning alarm that you're locked on and as good as dead.

SAAF Hawk 120's have A-darter thus are good enough to engage your MIG-21's and survive.

Nigeria does not have attack helicopters for seek & destroy, fire support and scouting while SAAF has Rooivalk which can also fly high enough to be out of reach of infrantry anti-air missile launchers that Nigeria has.

SAA can go literally zerg rush on Nigerian T-55's with hundreds of Ratel 90's and Rooikat 105's while T-72's will be out numbered 4 to 1 by Olifant 1B and Mk2.

SANDF G5, G6's and MRLS's outmatch Nigerian 155's by huge margin and placed strategically all over Nigeria would result in that SANDF would be able to hit any spot in Nigeria with South African MALE UAV's lurk 24/7 around Nigeria for prey.

Any shipment of military suplies by sea will be captured or destroyed by SAN submarine's which will dominate sea since Nigerian ASW helicopters are in unusable state.

SANDF has Gripen C/D so they can do aerial refueling, all they need is large fleet of beach landing ships and a helicopter carrier.[/b]

[size=15pt]

You are Patches the South African.

No sensible Croatian citizen in Europe will wake up every morning to waste his life defending a South Africa be does not have any blood link with, and keep on attacking Nigeria violently and relentlessly as if he has no job. What will a white man in Europe gain from dying for South Africa on Nairaland, Jacob Zuma paid him one million dollars for internet support?

Anyone you fool with your stolen identity should go back to primary school.

Patches = Croat = Identity Thief !!!

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2016
agaugust:

You are Patches the South African.

That is what you want to believe and keep ignoring Henry.

No sensible Croatian citizen in Europe will wake up every morning to waste his life defending a South Africa be does not have any blood link with, and keep on attacking Nigeria violently and relentlessly as if he has no job.

I don't have a job.

I didn't wake up in the morning... I prefer being wake up at night due to peace and less people are stressing net infrastructure thus faster response time(lower latency).

Yes, I am "attacking" Nigeria and "defending" South Africa with truth/facts.

What will a white man in Europe gain from dying for South Africa on Nairaland, Jacob Zuma paid him one million dollars for internet support?

If that was the case, then I would be in Japan or South Korea and do some pumping.

Anyone you fool with your stolen identity should go back to primary school.

Patches = Croat = Identity Thief !!!

Yet I posted the news I saw on this forum about Denel's sale of turrets on defence.pk while you act like patient on life-support.

Stop smoking, its bad for you.

It's on like Donkey Kong, biatch!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

JF-17 thunder block 1 has everything the gripen have. The only advantage Gripen has over JF-17 is lower RCS and radar. we don't have fact on the radar That comes with block 2 yet. Data available for now is for block 1, but if you have proof let's have it.

South Africa defence force can't overrun Nigeria forces. It's not just possible. Nigeria is not Lesotho or Zimbabwe guy. With what resources? How many regular soldier do they even have? And how many of them are full combatants with regular drills.

is he truely a croat?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Henry240:

You are now displaying Msausa kind of stup1d.

The problem is that you hate to be told the truth. The truth hurts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Henry240:

Same as China and Vietnam.

Hey dummy, listen I am into politics. Nigerians knnows nothing about communism and don't have a single communist political party. The ANC tripartite is ANC as the umbrella, The communist party SACP and the labour federation COSATU. However, I still reiterate my point that China is no longer communist despite being ruled by communists. It died long ago and in fact communism at large has failed.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/death-communism-china
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2016
Henry240:

[s]You are hopelessly retarrded!

I'm telling you that the SAAF is broke, yet continue in your mindless tirade. How's the SAAF going to afford to carry out an upgrade, if the force is completely broke and cannot train it's pilots?

[b]"That the airborne arm of the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) has its personnel problems, particularly in high-level skills sectors such as pilots, navigators and aircraft technicians, is common knowledge. It was again raised, albeit briefly, by defence minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula at AFB Waterkloof two weeks ago.

Also

The point has apparently been reached where the SA Air Force (SAAF) is aware it cannot fulfill its defence obligations and the airborne arm of the SANDF has turned to pilots flying for the national carrier, SAA, for assistance.

By Wendell Roelf
CAPE TOWN (Reuters) - South Africa's cash-strapped armed
forces are in a "critical state of decline" that will take at least
a decade to fix even with urgent action, according to a
military strategy review seen by Reuters.
It said "neglect" of defense capability could impact
everything from border security to trade and constrain
Pretoria's continental peace-keeping and diplomatic
ambitions.
"[/b]

Stop posting trash.
[/s]

I put all this inside a trash box. Why would the minister last week went to convince the parliament about the procurements of aircrafts if she knew there wasn't money. As I said, there us money it is just that a lot of it is channelled into building millions of housing to get rid of slums.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

This guy here must be admitted immediately in a mental hospital.

The Junk Fighter has a poor radar and a poor RCS. That can only be changed by their block III but still there is no certainties.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
http://m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/saaf-aircraft-crash-lands-near-air-force-base-langebaanweg-2016-03-03

A South African Air Force (SAAF) Caravan aircraft crash landed on a private farm in the early hours of Thusrday while on a routine night flying exercise at Air Force Base Langebaanweg.“The pilots were recovered by the Base Rescue Capability.

Both pilots sustained varying degrees of injuries and they are currently hospitalised,” said the terse statement issued by the defence corporate communications in Pretoria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2016
craziebone:

is he truely a croat?
Of course he is not!!!

The south Africans are overly ashamed being the only country that's obsessed with Nigeria, having been the only country left here in an endless debate for years.

So they usually create a fake moniker seemingly from another country to score cheap point.

Notice how the moniker deliberately announce Its origin by making his moniker same with his country.

That's a clear sign of intent .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2016
[s]
Msauza:

The Junk Fighter has a poor radar and a poor RCS. That can only be changed by their block III but still there is no certainties.
[/s] You need to find a remedy for your emotional leakages!!!

Evidently the stage of your dementia has defiled medical interpretation.

Can you start by dealing with the facts he raised instead of ovulating over facts you can't rebuff ?

Estrogen sufficiency in you is killing your ability for logical postulation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
Of course he is not!!!

The south Africans are overly ashamed being the only country that's obsessed with Nigeria, having been the only country left here in an endless debate for years.

So they usually create a fake moniker seemingly from another country to score cheap point.

Notice how the moniker deliberately announce Its origin by making his moniker same with his country.

That's a clear sign of intent .

That is what you to believe... You're only deceiveing youself.

And thanks for ignoring Henry.

Another patient on life support.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
croat:

That is what you to believe... You're only deceiveing youself.

And thanks for ignoring Henry.

Another patient on life support.
I don't usually grace the mentions of ghosts and cowards of cheap duplicity with a reply.

Your moniker is barely a week and a couple days. I've seen worse case that yours.

Right now you're inconsequential, your opinions don't matter.

The idea of pride, principles, honour and grace is still a foreign concept to you.

Buzz off!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
I don't usually grace the mentions of ghosts and cowards of cheap duplicity with a reply.

Your moniker is barely a week and a couple days. I've seen worse case that yours.

Right now you're inconsequential, your opinions don't matter.

The idea of pride, principles, honour and grace is still a foreign concept to you.

Buzz off!!!

You dare to call for pride, principles, honor and grace as you continue to lie about me as you can't handle the truth thus you are a pacient on life support due to being faced by reality.

There is no pride when being ashamed of who you are.

There is no principle when in denial.

There is no honor in lying.

Thus there is no grace nor respect.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
[s][/s] You need to find a remedy for your emotional leakages!!!

Evidently the stage of your dementia has defiled medical interpretation.

Can you start by dealing with the facts he raised instead of ovulating over facts you can't rebuff ?

Estrogen sufficiency in you is killing your ability for logical postulation.

Why would it be a secret that the Junk Fighter has a poor radar and a large RCS? That data is well known and is not a secret.

You pervert.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Msauza:
Why would it be a secret that the Junk Fighter has a poor radar and a large RCS? That data is well known and is not a secret.

Aleast it is using a refueling probe from South Africa in Block 2 according to quwa.org

JF-17 isn't junk, it just isn't in same league as Gripen which Pakistanis on defence.pk themselves said.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Msauza:

You pervert.
. And the admission of the radar's weakness in comparison to the gripen he stated. But you still brought it up for redundancy and vain repetition whilst ignoring the other facts because you couldn't debunk them.

You're suffering from your own self-induced delusions of persecution.

Perennial minion
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Msauza:

This illiterate repeated what I wrote and said I need to be admitted in an hospital. I think you need urgent attention fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
croat:

You dare to call for pride, principles, honor and grace as you continue to lie about me as you can't handle the truth thus you are a pacient on life support due to being faced by reality.

There is no pride when being ashamed of who you are.

There is no principle when in denial.

There is no honor in lying.

Thus there is no grace nor respect.
truth, respect and shame are human phenomenon your shoulders can't bear.

Desperate south African!!!

I did a cursory swipe at your posts from when you debuted your last dying scheme of seeking relevance... I came to realize.....

You're either the whoreson of a south African runaway soldier or you are an irredeemable delusionist using NL as a gateway from the pangs of reality. angry grin grin grin (hello patrick)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

This illiterate repeated what I wrote and said I need to be admitted in an hospital. I think you need urgent attention fool.

exactly what I told the lightheaded muppet.

I will earmark him for mental checkup.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
truth, respect and shame are human phenomenon your shoulders can't bear.

Desperate south African!!!

I did a cursory swipe at your posts from when you debuted your last dying scheme of seeking relevance... I came to realize.....

You're either the whoreson of a south African runaway soldier or you are an irredeemable delusionist using NL as a gateway from the pangs of reality. angry grin grin grin (hello patrick)

Again you are ignoring Henry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
croat:

With what resources?

Over 80000...

That I don't know.

Extensive explanation:

Guy you like jumping into conclusion without thinking.

But before I give my response I want you to give us the block 2 specifications you claim to have. You claimed "Block 2 radar higher performace variant of radar used in Block 1" please tell us more about it.

To show your level of hatred you even forgot that JF17 have it own advantages over Gripen. We have gone over this times without number and the conclusion is that Gripen is a waste of money for what it has to give.

We have mig 21 and we are sure it's different from F7 so you better stop talking like patches except you are the same person.

In simple sentences please tell us how South Africa with overrun Nigeria military from South Africa or from Croatia.

I'm on a journey and I can't reply you properly now until I get to my destination. One thing am sure of is that you are not a Croatian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
exactly what I told the lightheaded muppet.

I will earmark him for mental checkup.

Earmarking me won't help upgrade the poor JF-17 radar which only sees aircrafts with a small RCS in a short distance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
lezz:
. And the admission of the radar's weakness in comparison to the gripen he stated. But you still brought it up for redundancy and vain repetition whilst ignoring the other facts because you couldn't debunk them.

You're suffering from your own self-induced delusions of persecution.

Perennial minion

What makes the aircraft powerful in terms of BVRAAM is its radar. You see aircrafts with a poor radar like JF-17 will not see Gripens from far distances because Gripen has an RCS of 0.1 sqm. So it will only see gripens at 20km and not anything beyond that. So, gripen armed with BVRAAM will defeat JF-17 any day, any time. The Junk Fighter won't stand a chance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
croat:

Aleast it is using a refueling probe from South Africa in Block 2 according to quwa.org

JF-17 isn't junk, it just isn't in same league as Gripen which Pakistanis on defence.pk themselves said.

It is a junk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Msauza:

What makes the aircraft powerful in terms of BVRAAM is its radar. You see aircrafts with a poor radar like JF-17 will not see Gripens from far distances because Gripen has an RCS of 0.1 sq.m^2. So it will only see gripens at 20km and not anything beyond that. So, gripen armed with BVRAAM will defeat JF-17 any day, any time. The Junk Fighter won't stand a chance.

Dummy RCS of gripen is lower than that of all western fighters including typhoon, Rafael, F16,F18 etc but that doesn't make it better than any of them. Gripen is a waste of money.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

Dummy RCS of gripen is lower than that of all western fighters including typhoon, Rafael, F16,F18 etc but that doesn't make it better than any of them. Gripen is a waste of money.

RCS size is what makes the aircraft to be detected from far. Stealth aircrafts have 0 rcs and thats why they cannot be detected. For eg, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. So, gripen armed with a meteor has advantage over other aircrafts including the French fighters. When it comes to fighters the one who sees the enermy first stand a chance to fire first and win.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Msauza:

RCS size is what makes the aircraft to be detected from far. Stealth aircrafts have 0 rcs and thats why they cannot be detected. For eg, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. So, gripen armed with a meteor has advantage over other aircrafts including the French fighters. When it comes to fighters the one who sees the enermy first stand a chance to fire first and win.

Who told you it can't be seen/detected?

Newer technology are rolling out to counter such threat already. Why are Americans still scared of S300/S400 if stealth aircraft can't be detected dummy?

I think you need to start reading story books.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:

Who told you it can't be seen/detected?
Newer technology are rolling out to counter such threat already. Why are Americans still scared of S300/S400 if stealth aircraft can't be detected dummy?
I think you need to start reading story books.

From far distances aircrafts with low RCS stand a better chance of not being detected first. The closer they get, there more their RCS becomes higher. Stealth aircrafts like F22 have an RCS of 0.0000001 sqm and with an RCS like that you stand far better chance of not being detected at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by croat: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
iblawi:
Guy you like jumping into conclusion without thinking.

That is what you want to believe

But before I give my response I want you to give us the block 2 specifications you claim to have. You claimed "Block 2 radar higher performace variant of radar used in Block 1" please tell us more about it.

Block 1 uses KLJ-7 that can detect 3 m2 objects at 75 km while Block 2 uses higher powered KLJ-7 V2 that detects 3m2 objects at 110 km.

To show your level of hatred you even forgot that JF17 have it own advantages over Gripen.

I only hate people that lie about and nice incorrect assumption.

We have gone over this times without number and the conclusion is that Gripen is a waste of money for what it has to give.

Your opinion doesn't aling with reality.

Gripen radar: 4 m2 215 km
JF-17 radar: 5 m2 150 km

We could guess/estimate that Gripen has over 50 percent greater detection of objets that have radar cross section of 5 m2.

Gripen airframe: 8000 hours
JF-17 airframe: 4000 hours

Lets say for example that three pilots are allocated per jet and average pilot has 120 hours of flight time per year thus 360 of flight hours per jet.

JF-17 airframe would last little over 11 years while Gripen's little over 22 years.

Gripen can at sea level supercruise which is to go mach 1 or over without using afterburner which consumes a lot of fuel while JF-17 can not. Gripen supercruises at mach 1.15 at sea level clean thus it is possible with minimal load like two bombs go above mach 1 thus go behind enemy lines and bomb the runway or hangars or radar station.

We have mig 21 and we are sure it's different from F7 so you better stop talking like patches except you are the same person.

You keep lying to yourself.

In simple sentences please tell us how South Africa with overrun Nigeria military from South Africa or from Croatia.

I told you.

I'm on a journey and I can't reply you properly now until I get to my destination. One thing am sure of is that you are not a Croatian.

...and you're wrong since I am Croatian you fool in denial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.