Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4457017 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Boko lives in hd ghetto country that's Naai-geria.

The useless military can't defeat them.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
CraigB: I shall deal with the losers clover-denone and the 98% failure-rate brain Naijapigoon later. Losers with weak retorts.

First, where is Miss Smooth? Coming here with rubbish about having defeated Boko.

What now, sucka?

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/2013728143039614409

dude first of all am not gay. go meet your gay Msauza if you need an a*s to fvck.

please quote where i said boko haram have been totally wiped out? i only claimed that Nigerian army is winning the war.

this attack is just one of the isolated attacks we expected.

tell me which country in the world that has successfully wiped out islamic insurgencies. even Algeria still has isolated attacks like this but doesn't mean they are losing the war. get yourself together, this your idiocy is becoming worrisome cos you are really sounding crazy undecided

boko haram is being controlled and borno and yobe states are safe. find out if you doubt me. STUP1D BOY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Q: Why is it difficult for South African women to find men who are sensitive, caring and good looking?
A: The men all already have boyfriends!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Still arguing undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 2smooth2shout: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin: Q: Why is it difficult for South African women to find men who are sensitive, caring and good looking?
A: The men all already have boyfriends!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
their women would rather be lesbians or date nigerian men than be with a south african man. and it's paining them that's why gays like craigBiatch are angry at us grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
2smooth2shout:

their women would rather be lesbians or date nigerian men than be with a south african man. and it's paining them that's why gays like craigBiatch are angry at us grin

Did you really mean CraigBiatch or CrayFish? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
2smooth2shout:

Dude, trust me. The women in my circle do not hang around Hillbrow people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

You cannot not run from your comments on this thread by falsely accusing a person of twisting facts. I dare to say you are just a big fool for your continued attempts at justifying your hatred and xenophobia-driven stigma on your on women!! You should be the more ashamed especially after all your baseless preaching about human rights, true democracy, and rule of law whereas in your eyes some women are as useless as spat-out chewing gums having been used by your male South Africans!! I am reposting the comments below to re-emphasise the issues you have been presenting to the public here!!

When this comes from the brain of a person who claims to have gone through two South African universities I shake my head in shame and disbelief!! This is deep South African chauvinism and xenophobia in display!! Basically you are implying that your women are cheap by the dozen; that the will sell their happiness to the highest bidder; that there is no such thing as true love amongst your womenfolk; and that selective stigmatisation is an entrenched hierachical way of life where HIV/AIDS, Gay/Lesbian people are more South African than South African women who chose to pitch their happiness and love with foreign men?

Stop your nonsensical arguments about permanent residence permit acquisition!! Your empty brain thinks that the marriage path is the only way to acquiring a Permanent Residency? Now let me educate you as usual ... marriage is one of many other paths that may lead to Permanent Residency but is not guaranteed due to the rigourous bottlenecks around it. It is easier and better guaranteed on several other grounds including:

Paths based on:
(a) Evidence of being the holder of a work permit for five concurrent years ;
(b) Evidence of being the spouse of a citizen or permanent resident for five years with evidence that a good faith spousal relationship exists.
(c) Evidence of of being a child under the age of 21 of a citizen or permanent resident,
(d) Evidence that one is a child of a South Africa citizen.

Residence on other grounds
Permanent residence permit can be issued to a foreigner of good and sound character who—
(a) has received an offer for permanent employment
(b) has demonstrated that he or she possesses extraordinary skills or qualifications
(c) intends to establish or has established a business in South Africa
(d) is a refugee
(e) intends to retire in the Republic
(f) has a prescribed minimum net worth and has paid a prescribed amount to the Home Affairs Director-General;
(g) is the relative of a citizen or permanent resident within the first step of kinship.

If you have any brain left in your thick head you'll see that Permanent Residency on other grounds are easier to attain than those in the first path category. According to you, most Nigerians and foreigners marry your ex-prostitutes ... if that must hold true, I'd like you to tell me if such marriages ever last beyond a year or two without blowouts and fights that jeopardise the chances of it lasting 5 hectic years with evidence that a good faith spousal relationship exists?

While I encourage you to spend more quality time studying and knowing the law ... why not spend good time practising the law without bias or willful stigmatisation of fellow beneficiaries of the human rights provided by the law? Your brain can achieve better if you try!

Now get over your self!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

================================================================================
You may wish to crosscheck the points above in South Africa's Immigration Amendment Act No. 19 of 2004
Act 13 of 2002 as amended by Act 19 of 2004

Chief what does prrostitutes has to do with democracy and human rights. Prostitutes are prostitutes and they are even not ashamed to tell you that they are hookers. That is their job and tell since when is it undemocratic to call a person by the nature of their jobs. Is it wrong to refer to a person as doctor, teacher, advocate or Reverend? Absolutely no, and so why is it wrong to refer to a ssex worker as prostitute or hooker.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
2smooth2shout:

dude first of all am not gay. go meet your gay Msauza if you need an a*s to fvck.

please quote where i said boko haram have been totally wiped out? i only claimed that Nigerian army is winning the war.

this attack is just one of the isolated attacks we expected.

tell me which country in the world that has successfully wiped out islamic insurgencies. even Algeria still has isolated attacks like this but doesn't mean they are losing the war. get yourself together, this your idiocy is becoming worrisome cos you are really sounding crazy undecided

boko haram is being controlled and borno and yobe states are safe. find out if you doubt me. STUP1D BOY

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

We know all about gays in South Africa and your behaviour is right up there with the best of gayville.

Anyway, you asked me when the last time was that I saw a bombing in some God-forsaken Naai-gerian village that you mentioned.

I told you that your question was irrelevant because there are still killings in Naai-geria.

You protested and cried.

Now, look what's happened. Is this the outcome of a battle won? More deaths? Are you winning the war? Is that why people were killed a few hours ago?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
2smooth2shout:

their women would rather be lesbians

I did say Naai-gerians know nothing and they are backward.

So, at your schools, they teach you that people would rather be lesbians? That's how homosexuality works in your mind?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:
Did you really mean CraigBiatch or CrayFish? grin grin grin grin
the funny thing about the guy is that he keeps spelling Nigeria like he thinks we can decode the nonsense he is trying to pass across. but he knows not that the way he spells it is the exact way the name is pronounced!

He doesn not know his name can be said in so many funny ways some of which you just mentioned.

@crayfish, your attack looses its punch when we cant decode the nonsense you are trying to pass across when you spell the name Nigeria. Crayfish or crayBitch, you can choose which ever one you like to become ur baptisimal name so we can start calling u by that name from now on.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
souldust: the funny thing about the guy is that he keeps spelling Nigeria like he thinks we can decode the nonsense he is trying to pass across. but he knows not that the way he spells it is the exact way the name is pronounced!

Oh, All4Naija/NaijaPigoon knows exactly what Naai means. In any case, who cares if you cannot decode it. I am not blogging for the benefit of Naai-gerians. So, cry about it. Why do cha?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
BCraig:

Dude, trust me. The women in my circle do not hang around Hillbrow people.

But you are a Hillbrow person CrayFish ... born and bred!!! Surely you are contradicting yourself. Sad case of roasted brain!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

But you are a Hillbrow person CrayFish ... born and bred!!! Surely you are contradicting yourself. Sad case of roasted brain!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok, you've reverted to you lame-joke state. I have been consistent about Naai-gerians and Hillbrow. I don't see the contradiction now. Fact. Hillbrow women are a specific type. And that type isn't mine. You know them. You like there.

Naaija-Pigoon. There's nothing insulting about "CrayFish". In fact, I quite like the name.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
@crayfish/Bitch you claim u in SADafrica believe that being gay isnt bad but ur actions suggest differently that SADafrica is the most homophobic country in Africa. No whereelse in africa would you find people 'correctively' ra....ping lesbians and attacking gay people. Only in SADafrica!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
What happened to Miss Smooth now? S/he's run, shamed by the re-emergence of Boko?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
souldust: @crayfish/Bitch you claim u in SADafrica believe that being gay isnt bad but ur actions suggest differently that SADafrica is the most homophobic country in Africa. No whereelse in africa would you find people 'correctively' ra....ping lesbians and attacking gay people. Only in SADafrica!!!

That empty argument has been dealt with many times before. Because our laws protect gays and lesbians, people who wrong them had dealt with properly.

Naai-geria Is the exact opposite. Illtreating gays and lesbians is sanctioned by the law.

You guys keep talking about our gays and lesbians, but your Naai-gerian men flock to South Africa in order to be freely gay. grin

We have seen them!

Here is a story about one of them below:

_____

Everyone knows him as SomGAGA. He does not take nonsense. Tjatjarag tendency before him will get you into trouble. He calls a spade a space. He fears no one. But now, flamboyant gay Somizi Mhlongo who self proclaimed himself ‘the king of bling’ has been told to keep his hands “off my man.”

Today, 07 April 2013, the Sunday Sun newspaper reported that dance choreographer, dancer and talented actor, Somizi, has been ‘stalking’ "cute" Nigerian Prince Andile (23)....

Adibe, who got very close to Somizi in the past few months and the two started following each other on twitter, and also exchanged private messages told the newspaper that “we are not dating- Somizi is stalking me.”

He went further to explain, “It was in a club in Melville. The same night he asked me out for dinner and I agreed.
“We ate pasta and prawns. At the dinner, Somizi told me that he liked me, that I made him happy. I told him that I was a straight man- not gay!”

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, Thokozani Mfusi has come out with guns blazing, claiming that “straight man” Price is his “boyfriend” and issued Somizi with a strong warning: “hands off my man”

____

Naai-gerians - freely gay in South Africa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Msauza:

Chief what does prrostitutes has to do with democracy and human rights. Prostitutes are prostitutes and they are even not ashamed to tell you that they are hookers. That is their job and tell since when is it undemocratic to call a person by the nature of their jobs. Is it wrong to refer to a person as doctor, teacher, advocate or Reverend? Absolutely no, and so why is it wrong to refer to a ssex worker as prostitute or hooker.

I can't get enough of your idiocy today eh!!? grin grin grin Cheap escape? Not so fast son!! I will stop you now in your trail. Kindly explain your collective and contradictory comments below?

Msauza:

As a true democracy, we believe that people do not have the right to dictate over anybody sexual orientation. Gays and Lesbians are human beings and as such they are entitled to enjoy their rights as enshrined in the constitution.

Shut your flipping trap!! You Mr. Shibobo MsauZA and Tumisang have over the past two days castigated your fellow South African women and called them all sorts of unprintable names! From golddiggers, pros.titutes, amagosha, etc. gringringrin Obviously by your statements South African women married to foreign men are not entitled to their rights of freedom enshrined in the same South African constitution? So why all the grandstanding about true democracy?

Msauza:
Your Nigerian men are screwing outdated materials which have been spewed out like tasteless chewing gum by SA men.

Msauza:
It doesn't matter how educated they are, but many have been misused by SA men and we no longer find them attractive anymore.

Tumisang:
Oh really?

Majority of your brothers (yoruba/igbo) date and marry gold diggers and p.rostitutes. And that is a FACT! So next time you're wondering why are SA men not saying anything. Just know that we are happy that your brothers are turning those ashawos into housewives. We thank you.

Msauza:

Amagosha baba, ashawo!!

Tumisang:
Bitter that you love our women despite their backgrounds? No son, we are glad that they have you guys. I believe they too deserve to be loved. So again...thank you.

Now with all the above expression of hatred for your fellow South African sisters who date or are married to foreign men, tell us what right you have to fight for other people's rights be they gay, lesbian ... or dehorned rhinos? grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a confused hatemonger!! grin grin grin No! You are a bitter Xenophobe!! grin grin grin Period.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
BCraig:

Ok, you've reverted to you lame-joke state. I have been consistent about Naai-gerians and Hillbrow. I don't see the contradiction now. Fact. Hillbrow women are a specific type. And that type isn't mine. You know them. You like there.

Naaija-Pigoon. There's nothing insulting about "CrayFish". In fact, I quite like the name.
so the crayfish is your most prefered? I baptise you crayfish/bitch inominie patris et fillio et spirictus sanctus.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
BCraig:

Oh, All4Naija/NaijaPigoon knows exactly what Naai means. In any case, who cares if you cannot decode it. I am not blogging for the benefit of Naai-gerians. So, cry about it. Why do cha?

You are such a restless soul looking for a resting place among Nigerians! Na you go tire o!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

You cannot not run from your comments on this thread by falsely accusing a person of twisting facts. I dare to say you are just a big fool for your continued attempts at justifying your hatred and xenophobia-driven stigma on your on women!! You should be the more ashamed especially after all your baseless preaching about human rights, true democracy, and rule of law whereas in your eyes some women are as useless as spat-out chewing gums having been used by your male South Africans!! I am reposting the comments below to re-emphasise the issues you have been presenting to the public here!!

When this comes from the brain of a person who claims to have gone through two South African universities I shake my head in shame and disbelief!! This is deep South African chauvinism and xenophobia in display!! Basically you are implying that your women are cheap by the dozen; that the will sell their happiness to the highest bidder; that there is no such thing as true love amongst your womenfolk; and that selective stigmatisation is an entrenched hierachical way of life where HIV/AIDS, Gay/Lesbian people are more South African than South African women who chose to pitch their happiness and love with foreign men?

Stop your nonsensical arguments about permanent residence permit acquisition!! Your empty brain thinks that the marriage path is the only way to acquiring a Permanent Residency? Now let me educate you as usual ... marriage is one of many other paths that may lead to Permanent Residency but is not guaranteed due to the rigourous bottlenecks around it. It is easier and better guaranteed on several other grounds including:

Paths based on:
(a) Evidence of being the holder of a work permit for five concurrent years ;
(b) Evidence of being the spouse of a citizen or permanent resident for five years with evidence that a good faith spousal relationship exists.
(c) Evidence of of being a child under the age of 21 of a citizen or permanent resident,
(d) Evidence that one is a child of a South Africa citizen.

Residence on other grounds
Permanent residence permit can be issued to a foreigner of good and sound character who—
(a) has received an offer for permanent employment
(b) has demonstrated that he or she possesses extraordinary skills or qualifications
(c) intends to establish or has established a business in South Africa
(d) is a refugee
(e) intends to retire in the Republic
(f) has a prescribed minimum net worth and has paid a prescribed amount to the Home Affairs Director-General;
(g) is the relative of a citizen or permanent resident within the first step of kinship.

If you have any brain left in your thick head you'll see that Permanent Residency on other grounds are easier to attain than those in the first path category. According to you, most Nigerians and foreigners marry your ex-prostitutes ... if that must hold true, I'd like you to tell me if such marriages ever last beyond a year or two without blowouts and fights that jeopardise the chances of it lasting 5 hectic years with evidence that a good faith spousal relationship exists?

While I encourage you to spend more quality time studying and knowing the law ... why not spend good time practising the law without bias or willful stigmatisation of fellow beneficiaries of the human rights provided by the law? Your brain can achieve better if you try!

Now get over your self!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

================================================================================
You may wish to crosscheck the points above in South Africa's Immigration Amendment Act No. 19 of 2004
Act 13 of 2002 as amended by Act 19 of 2004

Chief, you are lost and it is very apparent that there are lot of things you will still have to learn about South Africa. Citizenship and permanent residence Permit are two different things. You can still acquire permanent residence permit and become a foreigner. Many foreigners in South Africa are in possession of permanent residence permit but they are not necessarily citizens of South Africa.

Permanent residence permit is a privilege and can be taken away from you by the authorities.

Maybe this will help you further:
http://www.services.gov.za/services/content/Home/ServicesforForeignNationals/Permanentresidence/sacitizenship/en_ZA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
souldust: so the crayfish is your most prefered? I baptise you crayfish/bitch inominie patris et fillio et spirictus sanctus.

I worry not about things like that. So, I'm happy to be crayfish. That's pretty weak as an "insult".

I like it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

You are such a restless soul looking for a resting place among Nigerians! Na you go tire o!! grin grin grin

Oh really? So, in your mind, you believe that South Africans would go out of their way to try and find Naaira-land "just because"? Really?

I knew not to expect bright sparks from you, but this really does take the cake, Naaija-pigoon.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

I can't get enough of your idiocy today eh!!? grin grin grin Cheap escape? Not so fast son!! I will stop you now in your trail. Kindly explain your collective and contradictory comments below?

Shut your flipping trap!! You Mr. Shibobo MsauZA and Tumisang have over the past two days castigated your fellow South African women and called them all sorts of unprintable names! From golddiggers, pros.titutes, amagosha, etc. gringringrin Obviously by your statements South African women married to foreign men are not entitled to their rights of freedom enshrined in the same South African constitution? So why all the grandstanding about true democracy?

Now with all the above expression of hatred for your fellow South African sisters who date or are married to foreign men, tell us what right you have to fight for other people's rights be they gay, lesbian ... or dehorned rhinos? grin grin grin grin grin grin You are a confused hatemonger!! grin grin grin No! You are a bitter Xenophobe!! grin grin grin Period.

I do not see the hatred? What I see is a well-supported observation. I'm yet to see a comment branding all South African women the same.

Are you trying to tell us that there are no prostitutes in Naai-geria?

Naai-jaPigoon, are you sure that you are not one of those Nigerians who come to South Africa in order to be freely gay? grin

-starting to suspect you and your tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
BCraig:

Now you find the truth to be lame-jokes? I am being direct about your affinity to Hillbrow and the pain in your heart that a Rand-loaded foreigner possibly Nigerian bought up your former home where you spent your Aparthied childhood in the servants quarters!! grin grin grin Fact!! Hillbrow women are CrayFish's type. And that type is patently yours!! You know them, and you miss your Hillbrow!!

Henceforth you are so baptised and called by the name CrayFish!! grin grin grin grin grin Thank you Bishop SoulDust!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

Now you find the truth to be lame-jokes? I am being direct about your affinity to Hillbrow and the pain in your heart that a Rand-loaded foreigner possibly Nigerian bought up your former home where you spent your Aparthied childhood in the servants quarters!! grin grin grin Fact!! Hillbrow women are CrayFish's type. And that type is patently yours!! You know them, and you miss your Hillbrow!!

Henceforth you are so baptised and called by the name CrayFish!! grin grin grin grin grin Thank you Bishop SoulDust!!

Okay, you've quickly degenerated into a time waster in all of two seconds. It's fo*lish to even try and play this game, which you always play when you've got nothing else say. I've already told you that when you get like this, you will not get that kind of attention from me.

You are only making yourself look childish, which you are, as a matter of fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Msauza:

Chief, you are lost and it is very apparent that there are lot of things you will still have to learn about South Africa. Citizenship and permanent residence Permit are two different things. You can still acquire permanent residence permit and become a foreigner. Many foreigners in South Africa are in possession of permanent residence permit but they are not necessarily citizens of South Africa.

Permanent residence permit is a privilege and can be taken away from you by the authorities.

http://www.services.gov.za/services/content/Home/ServicesforForeignNationals/Permanentresidence/sacitizenship/en_ZA

Chances are he tried to research how he could gain permanency in South Africa. If you look at his comments, you can see that he very much is worried about his position in the country. From a safety, acceptance, and a residency point of view.

That's why he always comments on South African threads and about xenophobia. grin

He lives in South Africa and it really upsets him that he is viewed as less than a complete being. cry

Poor All4Naija/Naa-jaPigioon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Msauza:

You continue to bungle your views and comments when confronted with solid facts!! It was you who raised issues of Permanent Residency as the motivation of foreign men who marry South African women. And I called your nonsense out by educating you about easier and more dignified paths that foreigners have rather used Please Mr. Shibobo MsauZA explain your views below:

Msauza:

What is it that is really xenophobic about the statements you have quoted above? Nothing. It seems as if we are now abusing this terminology of xenophobia which everybody only came to know about after the recent ordeal of attacks on foreigners in SA. It is no secret that most Nigerians are married to former prostitutes in SA, but not all, yet majority of them. We are thus really confused about their motives, is it about acquiring permanent residence in SA or for true love.

When I comprehensively educate you on the easier and most possible path to acquiring the same permanent residency why must you begin to talk about citizenship? Where did that come from and who is talking about citizenship rights if not you? Like I have said your brain cannot take more than 33% of intelligent debating! You basically can't handle well layed-out points without derailing or adding dissonance!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Now I hope that Naijapindish will understand that the quickest way for any foreigner to acquire citizenship is through marriage. All other avenues are taking long especially to my fellow uneducated Nigerians who cannot convince our government about their skills, so that they can be granted permanent residence permit and consequently citizenship after five years. The only way left for them is to marry whoever they see wearing a dress across the streets to make a wife.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
BCraig:

Okay, you've quickly degenerated into a time waster in all of two seconds. It's fo*lish to even try and play this game, which you always play when you've got nothing else say. I've already told you that when you get like this, you will not get that kind of attention from me.

You are only making yourself look childish, which you are, as a matter of fact.

You have been put where you belong, despite the usual insults from you! grin grin grin grin grin You can't stop seeking attention from Nigerians that's why you -- CrayFish are here!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

You have been put where you belong, despite the usual insults from you! grin grin grin grin grin You can't stop seeking attention from Nigerians that's why you -- CrayFish are here!!! shocked shocked shocked

Where might that be again?

This coming from a guy who is on all the threads where South Africa's name is mentioned cry

I have no doubt in my mind that in South Africa ceased to exist, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
GidiNaijaPikin:

You continue to bungle your views and comments when confronted with solid facts!! It was you who raised issues of Permanent Residency as the motivation of foreign men who marry South African women. And I called your nonsense out by educating you about easier and more dignified paths that foreigners have rather used Please Mr. Shibobo MsauZA explain your views below:

When I comprehensively educate you on the easier and most possible path to acquiring the same permanent residency why must you begin to talk about citizenship? Where did that come from and who is talking about citizenship rights if not you? Like I have said your brain cannot take more than 33% of intelligent debating! You basically can't handle well layed-out points without derailing or adding dissonance!!

So what is wrong about that permanent residence highlighted above? Once you marry SA citizen, it is unnegotiable that you will acquire permanent residence permit and eventually will be converted into citizenship after a year or so. Thus, what is your argument?

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.