Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464961 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

Yes - that's all you can do sympathise. Accusing me of lying? C'est impossible.

I weep.

And the loser-itary of Naai-geria? Oh! They still get an F.

Fail. cry

and his wailing gets louder. firing empty cannons. pity
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

Biafra is a nation with a head of state, national currency, international recognition by France, South Africa, Israel, and many others,

By "many others", he means "I have now run out of options".

Rubbish argument. "Biafrans" are running around Naai-geria and are part of Naai-geria's military today.

Don't give us your "we-can't-hold-a-nation-together" stories.

Boko Haram wars come from the same cloth of stûpid.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

and his wailing gets louder. firing empty cannons. pity

And yours getting fainter and fainter.

Started like a horse and finished like a donkey, you have.

Counter-intuitive for a loud Naai-gerian.

Body punches do that to an ignorant loudmouth.

"F" for your military. The loser-itary of Naai-geria. All the pages on the thread have been a waste. When it comes down to it, your soldiers cannot wrap up a mission. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

since your own definition above says conventional warfare is between two states/nations, then is M23 Rebel force a nation ?

Biafra is a nation with a head of state, national currency, international recognition by France, South Africa, Israel, and many others, a separate economy, banking sector, university, law/legal system and judiciary, etc.

now you have finally shot yourself in the foot on the issue of nigeria not having ever fought a conventional war, because Biafran war qualifies, but M23 war does NOT qualify as conventional.

see. mad man, Biafra will wipe out M23 rebels in 6 hours, i mean six hours of battle from 8 AM to 2 PM, you hear me ? fool !

my brother that is south Africans for you. a country of fake interpreters. they read one thing and think another. even their government recognizes such traitsgrin.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

my brother that is south Africans for you. a country of fake interpreters. they read one thing and think another. even their government recognizes such traitsgrin.

And not even a single attempt at denying the truth. Smoke and mirrors.

After the dust has settled, the truth remains.

Naai-geria and conventional warfare. Oil and water. North and South. Heaven and hell.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

And your getting fainter and fainter.

Counter-intuitive for a loud Naai-gerian.

Body punches do that to an ignorant loudmouth.

"F" for your military. The loser-itary of Naai-geria. All the pages on the thread have been a waste. When it comes down to it, your soldiers cannot wrap up a mission. undecided

there's my boy. take a deep breath.
calm down.

wipe your tears.

uncle will take care of you. do you want bobo and gala?
I'll buy them for you if you stop weeping. I promisegrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Oh you know I'm smoking a fine cigar not some fake Nigerian cigarette. Now if I may ask are there any lies in my post? Is Nigeria producing better 155mm shells,MRAPS,Drones,howitzers,IFVs and mortars than South Africa?. YES or NO please.

Ethiopia does not produce such weapons, yet they will defeat South Africa in war until you kneel down and beg Ethiopia for mercy, or you crawl to AU and ask Africa to help you beg Ethiopia to stop deleting your inexperienced army and air force.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

And not even a single attempt at denying

you see what I mean? this is what too much weeping does to someone. it can cause blindness. wipe your tears and read comments carefully before rushing to respond.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

there's my boy. take a deep breath.
calm down.

wipe your tears.

uncle will take care of you. do you want bobo and gala?
I'll buy them for you if you stop weeping. I promisegrin

Ah! we now wrote three paragraphs?!

Not sure whether you want to cry or cum laude or whimper off in silence, is it?

Eitherway, you've now lost yourself in strategy and are chasing your own tail.

You left the facts or rather, the "F" behind. Three posts ago. There's no running away from that.

Six months has become 12 and there's no end in sight. kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

And not even a single attempt at denying the truth. Smoke and mirrors.

After the dust has settled, the truth remains.

Naai-geria and conventional warfare. Oil and water. North and South. Heaven and hell.

i thought @Mike.ZA was the only mad man online today, i didn't know there are two....and the one above is totally a Kolomental case

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

you see what I mean? this is what too much weeping does to someone. it can cause blindness. wipe your tears and read comments carefully before rushing to respond.

Yes another big post of nothing. Progress? Zero.

The truths posted aren't even dented.

Don't you wish we could say the same for your feelings?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

i thought @Mike.ZA was the only mad man online today, i didn't know there are two....and the one above is totally a Kolomental case

You have cancelled yourself out.

That I even read this weak attempt at redemption should be considered an honour to you.

You argued rubbish and should summarily execute yourself by visiting the nearest Naai-geriana army barracks, where Boko haram will come to shoot everything in sight, as has become the norm in Naai-geria. cry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2013
.[size=16pt]
Islamic Terrorists Bomb Russia On Home soil, Kill Dozens In the City...

Russian Military Shocked[/size]

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12/30/russian-terror-attacks-could-be-chilling-prelude-to-olympic-violence/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

.[size=16pt]
Islamic Terrorists Bomb Russia On Home soil, Kill Dozens In the City, Russian Military Shocked[/size]

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12/30/russian-terror-attacks-could-be-chilling-prelude-to-olympic-violence/

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bctgh5eCIAAS70A.jpg:large[/img]

hahaha - as usual. Big text on some random topic to try and get way from the issue at hand.

"...Strongest military in Africa" is the title of the thread.

Don't waste our time with Russian rubbish. Run out of ideas, have we? Something burning you on the underside?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

You left the facts or rather, the "F" behind. Three posts ago. There's no running away from that.

I must confess. I'm not so good at consoling a heavy heart. so uncle will hold on to his gala until baby stops crying.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

"Overrun!" says the article.

No amount of propaganda will change this.

Naai-gerian military. Rubbish military.

Boko Haram overruns Nigerian Air Force base

[size=16pt]ANC terrorists over-ran South African Nuclear Power Station....

while South African Army was on guard duty but beaten flat

http://www.mg.co.za/article/1995-12-15-how-we-blew-up-koeberg-and-escaped-on-a-bicycle[/size]

South Africa was bombed on home soil and ANC terrorists over-ran your Koelberg Nuclear Power Station, and they escaped on a bicycle, while the whole south african military was running around like rabbits on home soil defeated by ANC terrorists riding ordinary bicycles.

so pull another one now tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

I must confess. I'm not so good at consoling a heavy heart. so uncle will hold on to his gala until baby stops crying.

Back to whimpers again. you've been reduced to a sodding shadow of your former self. And that wasn't even much to begin with. You have lost your strategy, your brains and your position among humans.

I'm sure you don't even know what you want to achieve anymore. The truth has all but been accepted. Dancing around on the thread is all you can now do.

Happy 2014! kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
You wanna measure victory by the number of equipment that was captured?.....South African captured many T-55 MBTs that the South African army is still using today as practice targets+Chinese rocket launchers the special forces are still using this ones+ Advanced SAM systems+RPGs(in great numbers). Tiny Cuba defeated the USA. South Africa made them realise that prolonging the war was gonna be costly in blood and fought on divisional scale when they called up 140 000 soldiers.

hahahahahahaha. did you say tiny Cuba defeated USA just to console yourself that such an inexperienced army took you to class for more than ten years. please give us proof where Cuba fought US in a conventional war and stop this your stories abeg.

point of correction, tiny Cuba defeated SA and made you abandon Angola the way you fled from CAR. already proved several times. funny clowns
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]ANC terrorists over-ran South African Nuclear Power Station....

Ah, when a modern Naai-gerian army compares itself to an army of years ago. That goes to show how underdeveloped the Naai-gerians are. Still catching up. Nothing's been learnt from history. Still repeating old mistakes, is Naai-geria.

I weep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

how quickly did south african military SADF defeat ANC hit and run terrorists on your country`s home soil when they attacked and bombed south african air force headquaters plus other places, how long did it take your useless military to stop them ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

how quickly did south african military SADF defeat ANC

The stûpidity of this particular Naai-gerian confirmed. Both the ANC fighters and SADF are in the SANDF today. So, you can't discredit one without crediting the other.

Which goes to show why your Biafra story is pure kak. Your Naai-gerian vs Naai-gerian rubbish won't work on this thread.

Not today. Try and die another day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2013
CraigB:

Ah, when a modern Naai-gerian army compares itself to an army of years ago. That goes to show how underdeveloped the Naai-gerians are. Still catching up. Nothing's been learnt from history. Still repeating old mistakes, is Naai-geria.

I weep.

history says south african military was beaten at home by illiterate ANC terrorists, and thats all we need to know, the date or year does not matter, your military was disgraced at home at the peak of south african military might when you were stronger than today with nuclear weapons.

lucky ANC did not detonate one of your nuclear bombs that very day they beat up your flat footed army, you would never have been born. tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

history says south african military was beaten at home by illiterate ANC terrorists,

The South African military beat itself on home soil, argues the Naai-gerian.

What a smart argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
What's the combat radius of the F7 jet? How many AAM it carries?. Don't be ignorant and arrogant here you poes. Nigeria should get a REAL fighter jet,the F7 jet is for power countries like Zimbabwe,Namibia and Tanzania not for a regional power. Yes,you can operate it but you must have other fighters like Egypt,Sudan,Pakistan and your masters China are doing. As 2014 approaches SAAF must be happy that its AAM stocks will be replenished by the advanced 5th generation A-Darter missile.

combat radius of F-7 jet and Gripen jet are bothy about the same 850km. both carry missiles with about same range 25km.

both jets and pilots will likely die together same day they meet in combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

combat radius of F-7 jet and Gripen jet are bothy about the same 850km. both carry missiles with about same range 25km.

both jets and pilots will likely die together same day they meet in combat.

When will you put all that "radius" to good use and recover the kidnapped wives and children of Naai-gerian soldiers?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2013
When I come back on this thread, I want no stories. I just want to know whether the Naai-gerians have picked the small pacific island nation that they should be ranked below.

I want:

1. name of island;and

2. confirmation of the number of places that Naai-geria should be ranked below said island. Ten being the mimimum.

Rubbish military. SMH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

show us a list form a reliable source that counted all the M23 Rebel weapons and armoury you just listed above. show us proof and the numbers of those weapons, plus their operational capability and combat readiness of the 'miraculous' equipment you just claimed for M23 Rebels.

Boko Haram is better equipped than M23 Rebels, and better fighters. Boko Haram fired anti-aircraft guns on nigerian Alpha Jets and Mi-35 Hind helicopters, M23 Rebels were dunce dumbo's that never fired a single shot against all UN Mi-35 helicopters gunships of India and Ukraines air forces that have been attacking M23 for over a year now....M23 is poorly armed.

By the way, UN especially Ukraine and Indian air forces helicopter gunships the Mi-35 Hinds plus Tanzanian Army D-30 Artillery already cut off the head and life of M23 before South African helicopters, artillery, or soldiers ever came to Congo DRC combat zone to fire one single shot, your military was called in to join the fight against a half dead M23 rebel group.

did i hear you say south africa fought conventional warfare against M23 rebels ? you are mad and all your village is mad !

you that posted here few months a go that Nigeria has never fought any conventional war because Biafra is just a rebel force.

Biafra has over 100,000 soldiers, M23 has about 5,000 soldiers.

Biafra had an air force with warplanes from Super Tucano type of COIN attack aircraft to huge B-26 Invader Bombers, and European ex-airforce pilots from Sweden and other European countries fly Biafran air force war planes bombing nigeria regularly.

M23 rebels have no single aircraft.

now you say Biafra war is not conventional war while M23 Rebels war in Congo is conventional war.

nigeria fought the biggest conventional war ever in african history.

now i know you are a complete mad man that cannot be cured, the dada hair on your head will grow back in one week even if the psychiatrist should cut it, because you are really mad, i mean mad !!!

Photos of Biafran Air Force B-26 Invader Long Range Bombers
I posted a video link where the Rooivalk pilot clearly speaks about being fired on by M23. Biafra again? A war of mercinaries?,I'm talking about fighter jets not some aircraft that is pulled forward by a propeller which cannot engaged any jet engined fighter.............Regarding M23 when fighting broke in August Tanzanian artillery+SANDF mortar teams bombarded the Kibati hills,you can remember when I told real/live time events when the tower in kibati was destroyed and captured. Only Ukraine Mi-24P helicopters(from the 8th detachment) ran strife attacks M23 supplies,which were observed by SANDF special forces calling in this choppers. Of all the battalions in the FIB the SANDF battalion(parabats) was the first to use its weapons against some Mai Mai group. South African special forces were further ahead of the two FIB companies which each backed a FARDC battalion,behind this companies a Tanzanian artillery battery was stationed. .....................1.Biafra was a small country 2. With Small army in terms of numbers But how long did it take Nigeria to defeat it?...How many Nigerian soldiers were killed compared to the Biafrans? Taking many casualties than your enemy shows ill training.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

show us a list form a reliable source that counted all the M23 Rebel weapons and armoury you just listed above. show us proof and the numbers of those weapons, plus their operational capability and combat readiness of the 'miraculous' equipment you just claimed for M23 Rebels.

Boko Haram is better equipped than M23 Rebels, and better fighters. Boko Haram fired anti-aircraft guns on nigerian Alpha Jets and Mi-35 Hind helicopters, M23 Rebels were dunce dumbo's that never fired a single shot against all UN Mi-35 helicopters gunships of India and Ukraines air forces that have been attacking M23 for over a year now....M23 is poorly armed.

By the way, UN especially Ukraine and Indian air forces helicopter gunships the Mi-35 Hinds plus Tanzanian Army D-30 Artillery already cut off the head and life of M23 before South African helicopters, artillery, or soldiers ever came to Congo DRC combat zone to fire one single shot, your military was called in to join the fight against a half dead M23 rebel group.

did i hear you say south africa fought conventional warfare against M23 rebels ? you are mad and all your village is mad !

you that posted here few months a go that Nigeria has never fought any conventional war because Biafra is just a rebel force.

Biafra has over 100,000 soldiers, M23 has about 5,000 soldiers.

Biafra had an air force with warplanes from Super Tucano type of COIN attack aircraft to huge B-26 Invader Bombers, and European ex-airforce pilots from Sweden and other European countries fly Biafran air force war planes bombing nigeria regularly.

M23 rebels have no single aircraft.

now you say Biafra war is not conventional war while M23 Rebels war in Congo is conventional war.

nigeria fought the biggest conventional war ever in african history.

now i know you are a complete mad man that cannot be cured, the dada hair on your head will grow back in one week even if the psychiatrist should cut it, because you are really mad, i mean mad !!!

Photos of Biafran Air Force B-26 Invader Long Range Bombers
I posted a video link where the Rooivalk pilot clearly speaks about being fired on by M23. Biafra again? A war of mercinaries?,I'm talking about fighter jets not some aircraft that is pulled forward by a propeller which cannot engaged any jet engined fighter.............Regarding M23 when fighting broke in August Tanzanian artillery+SANDF mortar teams bombarded the Kibati hills,you can remember when I told real/live time events when the tower in kibati was destroyed and captured. Only Ukraine Mi-24P helicopters(from the 8th detachment) ran strife attacks M23 supplies,which were observed by SANDF special forces calling in this choppers. Of all the battalions in the FIB the SANDF battalion(parabats) was the first to use its weapons against some Mai Mai group. South African special forces were further ahead of the two FIB companies which each backed a FARDC battalion,behind this companies a Tanzanian artillery battery was stationed. .....................1.Biafra was a small country 2. With Small army in terms of numbers But how long did it take Nigeria to defeat it?...How many Nigerian soldiers were killed compared to the Biafrans? Taking many casualties than your enemy shows ill training.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
na_chris_be_dis:

it's funny how well you defined it. but yet deny Nigeria ever fought one. when Liberia, biafra, SL, chad, Cameroon should be case studies.

like I said, you are just a baseless noise maker. all talk and no truth. that's the definition of a south aftican
Never speak about Biafra cause Nigeria didn't even have an air force then,they hired Egyptian to fly sorties for them. Those other drunk man eating rebels shouldn't even be brought to this topic,soon you gonna tells us "General Butt naked" was a good soldier compared to Colonel Makenga.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Niger delta boi:
How on earth can a grown up man think so shallow like this
You consider this crazy pig a grown up man? He certainly may fancy himself as such grin grin grin ... but a swine will always be a swine!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
agaugust:

since your own definition above says conventional warfare is between two states/nations, then is M23 Rebel force a nation ?

Biafra is a nation with a head of state, national currency, international recognition by France, South Africa, Israel, and many others, a separate economy, banking sector, university, law/legal system and judiciary, etc.

now you have finally shot yourself in the foot on the issue of nigeria not having ever fought a conventional war, because Biafran war qualifies, but M23 war does NOT qualify as conventional.

see. mad man, Biafra will wipe out M23 rebels in 6 hours, i mean six hours of battle from 8 AM to 2 PM, you hear me ? fool !

Without South African Oryx+Rooivalk helicopters M23 would still be kicking MONUSCO's+FARDC's asses. Now you wanna argue on that word "state" ? conventional battles can be fought organisations+rebels or groups. Even before your civil war South African pilots flew during world war 1.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Mike..ZA:
A jet that was used to shoot down a MIG-21,Nigeria still flies a copy of this jet. It even shoot down MI-24 helicopters which Nigeria flies. South Africa didn't enjoy air superiority cause of the appearance of the MIG-23,but fought well wiping out entire battalions and brigades. SA artillery crews showing how well trained they were camouflaged their G5 and G6 guns,using the "shoot and scoot" tactic avoided air strikes destroying their equipment. NO missile was ever shoot against a Nigerian jet.

excuses. excuses. now it's excuses why Cuba maintained air superiority over you? you seem to talk too much and think less.

you know the only thing you'vr managed to successfully brag about in this war is your long range artillery gun that could not even win you the war. not even a good marker since then.

that leaves much to be answered. don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.