Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453171 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:59am On Jul 10, 2014
[size=20pt]I call on Augugbugugug to stop hiding and show us proof that he is in America!! Or else I deem him to be a coward and indeed "no son of his father"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

As i told you, I used my base ball ticket and a small scrap of paper to cover up personal information.

Are you illiterate? How many times must i repeat myself?

Do you seriously think I would post my full name and passport number on the fvcking internet?

How are you not understanding this?

Dude, just move on with the argument.

Why are other people's Korean visa photos coming our clear and sharp while your own is so badly blurred image ? FAKE !

Bobo olodo, it's NOT about covering up your full name, the name PATRICK was at the position of last name, meaning your first name had already been covered on the same line by a dark coloured piece of paper we see there. PHOTOS 1 and PHOTO 2 below.... grin

The next line below is what d.es.troyed your mago mago visa, the space below your PATRICK should immediately be followed by your gender/sex....On real genuine South Korean visa tightly close under your last name Patrick, next thing should be... 성적 / Sex starting immediately and closely under the letter P in your PATRICK, but your own visa is totally blank under the name Patrick over a wide space....or you have no sex when you went for visa interview, are you a no gender sexless creature? LOL !! . http://south-korea.visahq.in/information/

Your own visa is therefore different from a standard South Korean visa format, therefore your visa is FAKE !! grin

Adobe PhotoShop Computer Image Editing By Fraud grin

You don't know I do have some FORENSIC analysis training? I can pick faults on documents by the 'atom', I saw what you never expected me to see. LOL !!

You are stuck in a one room shack in South Africa living on welfare cash-handout government support...jobless grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hogsmead: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Why are other people's Korean visa photos coming our clear and sharp while your own is so badly blurred image ? FAKE !

Bobo olodo, it's NOT about covering up your full name, the name PATRICK was at the position of last name, meaning your first name had already been covered on the same line by a dark coloured piece of paper we see there. PHOTOS 1 and PHOTO 2 below.... grin

The next line below is what d.es.troyed your mago mago visa, the space below your PATRICK should immediately be followed by your gender/sex....On real genuine South Korean visa tightly close under your last name Patrick, next thing should be... 성적 / Sex starting immediately and closely under the letter P in your PATRICK, but your own visa is totally blank under the name Patrick over a wide space....or you have no sex when you went for visa interview, are you a no gender sexless creature? LOL !! . http://south-korea.visahq.in/information/

Your own visa is therefore different from a standard South Korean visa format, therefore your visa is FAKE !! grin

You don't know I do have some FORENSIC analysis training? I can pick faults on documents by the 'atom', I saw what you never expected me to see. LOL !!

You are stuck in a one room shack in South Africa living on welfare cash-handout government support...jobless grin

That looks like a Korean Multiple entry Visa,I would know because I used to live in Korea.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

So, you want to see details on his visa right? Nope he hid it so that your likes cannot see a thing. Why can't you get it and start to show us your proof as well that you are the citizen of America. We want to see all the document.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hogsmead:
That looks like a Korean Multiple entry Visa,I would know because I used to live in Korea.

Are you not the same person who came here last month to boast that you can personally build a mini nuclear reactor inside your house?

Fraudster number II, South Africa has them aplenty grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
PrinxArthur1: SSS uses chaytac sniper rifle + NA Dragunov sniper

Nigeria's new sniper rifle in action...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerian army snipers dressed in Ghillie suit camouflages

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF faces funding crisis

The SA National Defence Force (SANDF) is facing a
"catastrophic" multi-billion-Rand financial crisis that
could force mass retrenchments and the indefinite
postponement of the acquisition of essential equipment.
Johannesburg daily The Times reported defence
secretary Sam Gulube as saying a R1.1 billion budget
shortfall could compel the SANDF into large-scale
retrenchments and compulsory early retirement in order
to survive and pay salaries.
The budget shortfall also meant the SANDF would have
to cut operations and acquisitions.
Gulube was speaking after briefing Parliament's defence
portfolio committee.
The defence force's descent into crisis was slammed by
the SA National Defence Union (Sandu) and a defence
analyst said the proposed cost-saving measures would
degrade the SANDF - already "catatonic" - even more.
Gulube said the Department of Defence was unable
to fill 4 000 posts because of insufficient funding.
Various options were being considered, he said,
including cutting employees and extending working
hours between now and March 2015.
"We hope that for the next financial year we will be
covered.
"For the remuneration of employees, we are about
R1.1 billion short. By the end of this year, I will have to
balance these books.
"When posts are vacant we don't fill them. We
encourage people to take voluntary exit mechanisms.
We are looking at the attrition rate. The number of
people who retire or die in service will be about 2 000
annually."
The shortfall means soldiers are being deployed for
longer on foreign missions to cut down on stand-by
shifts at home bases.
David Maynier, Democratic Alliance MP and defence
portfolio committee member, said the Department of
Defence was spending more than half of its budget of
about R43 billion on personnel-related costs.
"The army alone has a R13.8 billion budget, of which
R9.5 billion went to pay soldiers and staff. Less than
one percent went to payment for capital assets such as
vehicles."
Maynier said ideally about 40% of a budget should be
spent on pay and benefits and the rest split equally
between operations and capital acquisitions.
"The defence force needs to downsize to reduce
expenditure on personnel so that it can properly fund
operations and acquisitions."
Defence analyst Helmoed Heitman said the cost-cutting
proposals would be "catastrophic" for a defence force
already in a "catatonic state".
"If they are implemented, the SANDF will suffer severe
capability losses.
"Critical acquisitions, such as those of heavy-lift aircraft
and maritime patrol aircraft - the latter dating back to
World War II - are already years behind deadline."
Heitman said every arm of the defence force was in
crisis.
"There are not enough planes, pilots, vessels, sailors,
soldiers and vehicles.
"Equipment is ageing ... troops are overstretched ... it is
a complete catastrophe
."
He said retrenchments might sound like a good idea but
"there is hardly anyone left to retrench".
"To operate optimally, doing its currently required work,
including peacekeeping deployments and border
protection, we need an additional 20 000 troops.
He said the air force's transport capabilities were "a
disaster".
"Just look at what happened in the Central African
Republic, where we had to rely on a chartered aircraft to
get equipment to trapped troops - which was delivered
too late.

"To some, it's a joke. To those operating some of this
equipment, it's a life-threatening situation.''
Pikkie Greeff, Sandu general secretary, said: "The
proposals make the 2014 Defence Review appear as a
worthless a piece of paper.

"It's the same as the health minister saying there's no
money, so let's close hospitals."
defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35436:sandf-faces-funding-crisis&catid=111:sa-defence&Itemid=242

at peacetime for that matter. pathetic

i guess project biro will only appear in biro and dem badgers will remain in the bushcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF lesbians warm up for 'action' inside the bush

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Hogsmead: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Are you not the same person who came here last month to boast that you can personally build a mini nuclear reactor inside your house?

Fraudster number II, South Africa has them aplenty grin
If you don't travel ,don't think other people don't.And yes,your reactor is a piece of shit that anyone can make in their garage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
chris365: SANDF faces funding crisis

The SA National Defence Force (SANDF) is facing a
"catastrophic" multi-billion-Rand financial crisis that
could force mass retrenchments and the indefinite
postponement of the acquisition of essential equipment.
Johannesburg daily The Times reported defence
secretary Sam Gulube as saying a R1.1 billion budget
shortfall could compel the SANDF into large-scale
retrenchments and compulsory early retirement in order
to survive and pay salaries.
The budget shortfall also meant the SANDF would have
to cut operations and acquisitions.
Gulube was speaking after briefing Parliament's defence
portfolio committee.
The defence force's descent into crisis was slammed by
the SA National Defence Union (Sandu) and a defence
analyst said the proposed cost-saving measures would
degrade the SANDF - already "catatonic" - even more.
Gulube said the Department of Defence was unable
to fill 4 000 posts because of insufficient funding.
Various options were being considered, he said,
including cutting employees and extending working
hours between now and March 2015.
"We hope that for the next financial year we will be
covered.
"For the remuneration of employees, we are about
R1.1 billion short. By the end of this year, I will have to
balance these books.
"When posts are vacant we don't fill them. We
encourage people to take voluntary exit mechanisms.
We are looking at the attrition rate. The number of
people who retire or die in service will be about 2 000
annually."
The shortfall means soldiers are being deployed for
longer on foreign missions to cut down on stand-by
shifts at home bases.
David Maynier, Democratic Alliance MP and defence
portfolio committee member, said the Department of
Defence was spending more than half of its budget of
about R43 billion on personnel-related costs.
"The army alone has a R13.8 billion budget, of which
R9.5 billion went to pay soldiers and staff. Less than
one percent went to payment for capital assets such as
vehicles."
Maynier said ideally about 40% of a budget should be
spent on pay and benefits and the rest split equally
between operations and capital acquisitions.
"The defence force needs to downsize to reduce
expenditure on personnel so that it can properly fund
operations and acquisitions."
Defence analyst Helmoed Heitman said the cost-cutting
proposals would be "catastrophic" for a defence force
already in a "catatonic state".
"If they are implemented, the SANDF will suffer severe
capability losses.
"Critical acquisitions, such as those of heavy-lift aircraft
and maritime patrol aircraft - the latter dating back to
World War II - are already years behind deadline."
Heitman said every arm of the defence force was in
crisis.
"There are not enough planes, pilots, vessels, sailors,
soldiers and vehicles.
"Equipment is ageing ... troops are overstretched ... it is
a complete catastrophe
."
He said retrenchments might sound like a good idea but
"there is hardly anyone left to retrench".
"To operate optimally, doing its currently required work,
including peacekeeping deployments and border
protection, we need an additional 20 000 troops.
He said the air force's transport capabilities were "a
disaster".
"Just look at what happened in the Central African
Republic, where we had to rely on a chartered aircraft to
get equipment to trapped troops - which was delivered
too late.

"To some, it's a joke. To those operating some of this
equipment, it's a life-threatening situation.''
Pikkie Greeff, Sandu general secretary, said: "The
proposals make the 2014 Defence Review appear as a
worthless a piece of paper.

"It's the same as the health minister saying there's no
money, so let's close hospitals."
defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35436:sandf-faces-funding-crisis&catid=111:sa-defence&Itemid=242

at peacetime for that matter. pathetic

i guess project biro will only appear in biro and dem badgers will remain in the bushcheesy.

That is nothing, we always have a treasury to feed the bill for a budget deficit of governmental departments. SA has a very rich government.

The problem is that in SA we all want our military 2 look like that of the US. The standard that our military is today far exceed that of Nigeria in hundred fold. Many militaries in Africa dream of achieving this very standard that many of our fellow citizens are unsatisfied with.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust: .
SANDF lesbians warm up for 'action' inside the bush

You will surely not understand the culture of white people even if you claim to be asking for bread on their land. Hugging and kissing are the core and norm of the pillars of their culture. It doesn't mean what gender does the hug come from, they will always accept it gladly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

How do you explain the random Korean stuff i have in my flat?

How do you explain the subway pass?

My Visa was covered with the baseball ticket, only my first name is visible. Your argument is basically "its not a korean Visa because I say so"

Yet again, this is an example of why you have no respect on this forum. You dont care about the truth, you are just here for asinine arguments. Other posters with dignity and self respect would acknowledge that they are wrong and move on, but you are unable to accept that you are wrong, a pathological narcissist of the highest order.

Dont tell me about forensic analysis... if you knew what you were talking about you would know about exif data which is corrupted by photoshoping an image. Or you could use a website called "photoforensic" which is designed to detect photoshopped images

here is the link
http://fotoforensics.com/

Check the exif data of my pictures, here is the link
http://exifdata.com/

There, I have given you the tools to detect manipulated images, I now challenge you to prove they have been manipulated.

So:

1. Explain the Korean items
2. Prove the image is manipulated

I wait.

I wont ask you again to prove you are either in the US or are a US citizen, because I now take your silence as tacit acceptance of my claims that you are neither in the US or a US citizen.

Thanks for playing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRFORCE BETTER

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE ELITE SQUAD OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN AIRFORCE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Agaugust we are still waiting for your reply to prove to us that you are an American citizen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Thiza

Awesome pictures m8, saved to my hard-drive!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
south african airforce

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thiza: SANDF

That 1st picture: "danger close" shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

How do you explain the random Korean stuff i have in my flat?

How do you explain the subway pass?

My Visa was covered with the baseball ticket, only my first name is visible. Your argument is basically "its not a korean Visa because I say so"

Yet again, this is an example of why you have no respect on this forum. You dont care about the truth, you are just here for asinine arguments. Other posters with dignity and self respect would acknowledge that they are wrong and move on, but you are unable to accept that you are wrong, a pathological narcissist of the highest order.

Dont tell me about forensic analysis... if you knew what you were talking about you would know about exif data which is corrupted by photoshoping an image. Or you could use a website called "photoforensic" which is designed to detect photoshopped images

here is the link
http://fotoforensics.com/

Check the exif data of my pictures, here is the link
http://exifdata.com/

There, I have given you the tools to detect manipulated images, I now challenge you to prove they have been manipulated.

So:

1. Explain the Korean items
2. Prove the image is manipulated

I wait.

I wont ask you again to prove you are either in the US or are a US citizen, because I now take your silence as tacit acceptance of my claims that you are neither in the US or a US citizen.

Thanks for playing.

Your FAKE Korean Visa data format is different from South Korean embassy standard format, yours has NO sex/gender. Point proved, Visa demolished.

CASE CLOSED.

Back to military topic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Your FAKE Korean Visa data format is different from standard, yours has NO sex/gender. Point proved, Visa demolished.

CASE CLOSED.

Back to military topic.

Because I covered it, as other personal information is on the same line. How are you not understanding that I am not going to post the Visa in its entirety?

Now, you still have other things to disprove.

Would you like me to post a nice big pile of Korean won? In South Africa I cannot get those unless I have a Visa and a plane ticket or else, I would have to be in Korea.

Stop running away. Accept your defeat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

Because I covered it, as other personal information is on the same line.

Stop running away. Accept your defeat

No dude, you did NOT cover your sex/gender, we all know Patrick is male, so no secret. The only portion you covered are first name on left side (big dark piece of paper as cover) and visa number on right side (small white piece of paper cover). The middle portion between both covers remain open and a blurred data line of words is exposed in that portion NOT covered, that is where sex/gender will be on a genuine standard Korean visa.

Your visa has no sex/gender, it is proved FAKE.

Boy, you remain in ANC prison yard called South Africa, stuck there forever in your world of criminals, lesbos and homos grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
FighterPilot:

That is nothing, we always have a treasury to feed the bill for a budget deficit of governmental departments. SA has a very rich government.

The problem is that in SA we all want our military 2 look like that of the US. The standard that our military is today far exceed that of Nigeria in hundred fold. Many militaries in Africa dream of achieving this very standard that many of our fellow citizens are unsatisfied with.

This.

So much this.

Its all about perception. In South Africa we have extremely high standards.

We have 1st world standards (with everything) in a 3rd world nation.

We could be the best military of all 3rd world nations in the world and people would still complain.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

No dude, you did NOT cover your sex/gender, we all know Patrick is male, so no secret. The only portion you covered are first name on left side (big dark piece of paper as cover) and visa number on right side (small white piece of paper cover). The middle portion between both covers remain open and a blurred data line of words is exposed in that portion NOT covered, that is where sex/gender will be on a genuine standard Korean visa.

Boy, you remain in ANC prison yard called South Africa, stuck there forever in your world of criminals, lesbos and homos grin

Ok, wait 5 min
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

Would you like me to post a nice big pile of Korean won? In South Africa I cannot get those unless I have a Visa and a plane ticket or else, I would have to be in Korea.

There are Korean foods and other items for sale in shopping malls in South Africa and in Nigeria. Also, available on google internet free photos....or where did you think I got photos of several genuine Korean visas I posted yesterday? I didn't travel to Korea...fool, mister fake visa, you are locked up in Gauteng province South Africa.

Now I command you, go back to the military topic and stop derailing this thread with fake photos from Adobe Photoshop image editing software.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

That 1st picture: "danger close" shocked
Live fire. It shows the confidence we have in the accuracy of our weapons.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

You were saying?

Note: Date on baseball ticket

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Beegeagles claims this is the Nigerian FH-77B howitzer. Augubugubu claims this gun has a range of 41km,lads look at this howitzer on the picture below and tell nairalanders why this howitzer won't fire shells up to 39km. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Unless augubugubu wanna tell us again that "beegeagle made a mistake".

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria's new sniper rifle in action...
Bigger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.