Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459962 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, fraud master, we are not village farmers here.

The first photo Korean baseball ticket, the second photo Visa + Baseball ticket on same sheet of paper which was a poor manipulation attempt and third photo of fake Visa, are all THE SAME WHITE, RED, GREY-BLUE COLOUR FADED PAPER IMAGES poorly photoshopped or photo tricked to deceive some illiterate village girl just come to town, that you are trying to 'screw' for fun by deception in South Africa.

Nigerians are too smart for you, go fool your fellow South African fools at home grin

"on the same sheet of paper"

Korean metro card (T-money)
baseball ticket
South African Passport

(second photo shows the backs of the T-money card and baseball ticket)

Whats your next story?

You complain of poor image quality? I can get my DSLR out if you want

This is fun, I like making you sweat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
patches689:

"on the same sheet of paper"

Korean metro card (T-money)
baseball ticket
South African Passport

(second photo shows the backs of the T-money card and baseball ticket)

Whats your next story?

You complain of poor image quality? I can get my DSLR out if you want

This is fun, I like making you sweat cheesy

Visas are world standard waterproof small securitized decals showing boldly and clearly a shiny glossy emblem of the country granting the visa, you have NOTHING like that.

Dude, you have a South African passport.

You have a photoshopped South Korean baseball ticket copy pasted from google internet.

....but you have NO VISA TO SOUTH KOREA.

If you ever make it to Seoul airport, you will be deported back to South Africa inside a wooden crate grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Visas are world standard waterproof small securitized decals showing boldly and clearly a shiny glossy emblem of the country granting the visa, you have NOTHING like that.

Dude, you have a South African passport.

You have a photoshopped South Korean baseball ticket copy pasted from google internet.

....but you have NO VISA TO SOUTH KOREA.

If you ever make it to Seoul airport, you will be deported back to South Africa inside a wooden crate grin

First off;

No

South Africans dont need a Visa to enter Korea. Only to work there.

Second;

How do you explain my T-money card?

Third;

How did I print on double sided paper?

Fourth;

Go look up the Korean Visa you fool, its a full page in your passport.

Fifth;

I have shown clear photographic evidence of my Visa. Do you want me to get out my camera and take better pictures? You arent an expert on all the Visa's of the world, so stop making silly arguments.

(Or maybe you should show us your American Visa to prove what you are saying)

Clearly it is you whom has never left his country.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
So tell me augugbgugug.

Would you like me to start posting various Korean items I have around my flat? The bottle of water I just drunk? My cereal? Dishwashing liquid?

You see augugubgugu, this is why no one respects you on this forum. You have been completely defeated, utterly and in every way. Yet you continue to argue, not because you think you are right, but because you will not accept that you are wrong. This is just a microcosim of the lager problem and is a clear indication of just how disingenuous you are.

Being stubborn is nothing to be proud of. And, this time I mean it when I say that I truly do pity you.

Goodnight smelly mule, I shall return in the morrow to whip you again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
patches689:

First off;

No

South Africans dont need a Visa to enter Korea. Only to work there.

Second;

How do you explain my T-money card?

Third;

How did I print on double sided paper?

Fourth;

Go look up the Korean Visa you fool, its a full page in your passport.

Fifth;

I have shown clear photographic evidence of my Visa. Do you want me to get out my camera and take better pictures? You arent an expert on all the Visa's of the world, so stop making silly arguments.

(Or maybe you should show us your American Visa to prove what you are saying)

Now you finally ruined yourself . LOL !

Many counties don't need visa to enter South Korea only for tourists on 30 day tourism only.

You claim you got job in Hyundai industries, you need a visa to enter South Korea !

A visa is small as I said, small as a blackberry bold old model, your baseball ticket is horizontally bigger than a visa and cannot be affixed on any passport in this world !

Travel documents all have international standard specifications dude , you have NEVER seen any visa in your life grin

Dude you will stay rottened in South Africa, you are not going to any South Korea , their toilet will never smell your urine grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
patches689:

....but you said many times that I have been living in Canada for years, now you say I have never left my country Nigeria grin

Are you sure you are not in a psychiatric hospital as a permanent patient since you joined nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

....but you said many times that I have been living in Canada for years, now you say I have never left my country Nigeria grin

Are you sure you are not in a psychiatric hospital as a permanent patient since you joined nairaland?

One can never really tell these dayz cos Many are Mad but Few are Roaming...

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Many counties don't need visa to enter South Korea only for tourists on 30 day tourism only.

You claim you got job in Hyundai industries, you need a visa to enter South Korea !

A visa is small as I said, small as a blackberry bold old model, your baseball ticket is horizontally bigger than a visa and cannot be affixed on any passport in this world !

Travel documents all have international standard specifications dude , you have NEVER seen any visa in your life grin

Dude you will stay rottened in South Africa, you are not going to any South Korea , their toilet will never smell your urine grin

South African citizens do not need visa to travel to South Korea on 30 day visit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_South_African_citizens
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

South African citizens do not need visa to travel to South Korea on 30 day visit.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_South_African_citizens

Post a source from South Korean visa issuing authorities. Wikipedia is posted by any dummy in any village.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Post a source from South Korean visa issuing authorities. Wikipedia is posted by any dummy in any village.

Dummy wikipedia usually use those numbers in the brackets [53] as an appedix to support and substatiate the information. Click on those small numbers to revel the source.

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/countries-exempt-from-sa-visas

http://www.thesouthafrican.com/travel/dont-worry-you-dont-need-a-visa-to-visit-these-places.htm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
south african airforce

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

Dummy wikipedia usually use those numbers in the brackets [53] as an appedix to support and substatiate the information. Click on those small numbers to revel the source.

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/countries-exempt-from-sa-visas

http://www.thesouthafrican.com/travel/dont-worry-you-dont-need-a-visa-to-visit-these-places.htm

You no hear English? I said only for 30 day tourists entry, don't mix that with visiting visa. The limits of what a tourist can do, differs from what a general visitor can do based on immigration rules.

You never leave Soweto cage before? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

You no hear English? I said only for 30 day tourist visa, don't mix that with visiting visa. The limits of what a tourist can do, differs from what a general visitor can do based on immigration rules.

You never leave Soweto cage before? grin

You lost this topic that's why you are starting to sound unreasonable. The central issue here is; can South African visit South Korea without visa? The answer is yes.

For your information I have been to many countries in the world but I always love my SA and will never leave it for another country. Wherever South Africa is, that's where my soul shall be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

You lost this topic that's why you are starting to sound unreasonable. The central issue here is; can South African visit South Korea without visa? The answer is yes.

For your information I have been to many countries in the world but I always love my SA and will never leave it for another country. Wherever South Africa is, that's where my soul shall be.

A Canadian cannot enter USA without visa and both countries are like Siamese twins of same blood.

Try carry your South African passport to USA without visa and see how Yankee will bundle you into wooden crate back to Pretoria.

I repeat, South Africa, Morocco, Bangladesh and many other countries on the list can only enter South Korea as 30 day tourists without visa.

A visiting visa is more complex...medical, family reunion, academic research, etc. That's why I said you are locked up in Soweto cage by ANC .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

A Canadian cannot enter USA without visa and both countries are like Siamese twins of same blood.

Try carry your South African passport to USA without visa and see how Yankee will bundle you into wooden crate back to Pretoria.

I repeat, South Africa, Morocco, Bangladesh and many other countries on the list can only enter South Korea as 30 day tourists without visa.

A visiting visa is more complex...medical, family reunion, academic research, etc. That's why I said you are locked up in Soweto cage by ANC .

Dummy, we all know that South African can never visit the US without visa because the US is not listed as one. The source that I gave you is official directly from the SA goverment gazette, in particular, the department of home affairs. You lost this topic and thus just bury your head in the soil with shame and admit that you were unaware that SA passport was that advance than that of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Agagust, is now your turn to prove to us that you are in the US. Can you just show us the picture of your visa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

Dummy, we all know that South African can never visit the US without visa because the US is not listed as one. The source that I gave you is official directly from the SA goverment gazette, in particular, the department of home affairs. You lost this topic and thus just bury your head in the soil with shame and admit that you were unaware that SA passport was that advance than that of Nigeria.

Both Nigerians and South Africans need visiting visa to enter South Korea if purpose is more than 30 days tourism. FACT !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot: @Agagust, is now your turn to prove to us that you are in the US. Can you just show us the picture of your visa?

Where am I ? First question to you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

Both Nigerians and South Africans need visiting visa to enter South Korea if purpose is more than 30 days tourism. FACT !

I say again, I don't need visa to visit South Korea for 30 days. What is it that is difficult for you to understand?

Places that South Africans can visit without a visa.

Do you even know I have visited both New Zealand and Israel without a visa. My visit to Israel was on a religious trip and New Zealand was on a rugby visit. I never had to apply for a visa for both trips dummy. It now tells me you know nothing about international trips, a proof that you are still stuck in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

I say again, I don't need visa to visit South Korea for 30 days. What is it that is difficult for you to understand?

Places that South Africans can visit without a visa.

Do you even know I have visited both New Zealand and Israel without a visa. My visit to Israel was on a religious trip and New Zealand was on a rugby visit. I never had to apply for a visa for both trips dummy. It now tells me you know nothing about international trips, a proof that you are still stuck in Nigeria.

@Patches said I am in Canada and living there for years, but you say now you have proof that I am stuck in Nigeria...

Who is the M.adman between both of you, or you are both M.ad together? grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
agaugust:

@Patches said I am in Canada and living there for years, but you say now you have proof that I am stuck in Nigeria...

Who is the M.adman between both of you, or you are both M.ad together? grin

@Patches has his own views and I have mine. The way I see things from your limited knowledge of international travels it proves to me that you are nowhere other than Nigeria. If you were used to travelling internationally you would have never behaved the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
FighterPilot:

Patches has his own views and I have mine. The way I see things from your limited knowledge of international travels it proves to me that you are nowhere other than Nigeria. If you were used to travelling internationally you would have never behaved the way you do.

So how do I show you where I live if you people have posted me to 3 different countries and you argue among yourselves...America, Canada, Nigeria, and soon another of you will say China...first go agree among yourselves about where I live then maybe I will show you myself in battlefield camouflage uniform, but you won't see my face, i will write some of you South African's nairaland names on a paper boldly and take mobile phone photos of it with my head when l am in official uniform showing you my city, and may be my rifle or pistol. We are going to an artillery base soon and you might be seeing such with me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

So how do I show you where I live if you people have posted me to 3 different countries and you argue among yourselves...America, Canada, Nigeria, and soon another of you will say China...first go agree among yourselves about where I live then maybe I will show you myself in battlefield camouflage uniform, but you won't see my face, i will write some of you South African's nairaland names on a paper boldly and take mobile phone photos of it with my head when l am in official uniform showing you my city, and may be my rifle or pistol. We are going to an artillery base soon and you might be seeing such with me.

Exactly like how @Patches strived so hard to prove to us that he is indeed outside the shores of South Africa. Can you show us your visa and passport now with today's date written somewhere we can see it? Please mister prove us wrong. Tell me aint you chattered accountant anymore? It sound as if you are a soldier again. You are so controversial.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2014
FighterPilot:

Exactly like how @Patches strived so hard to prove to us that he is indeed outside the shores of South Africa. Can you show us your visa and passport now with today's date written somewhere we can see it? Please mister prove us wrong. Tell me aint you chattered accountant anymore? It sound as if you are a soldier again. You are so controversial.

The more you look, the less you see. I am all of those things I said I am.

None of your SANDF military men has been able to defeat me in military debate, none of you as university graduates and etc from South Africa has been able to defeat me in finance, economics, and accounting debates. I am all those few things I said I am. BTWN, accountants join army now, don't they? Or in the whole SANDF there are no accountants in military uniform as soldiers?

I have given you my condition, all you South Africans should agree on which country I live, then I will show you photos with proofs. My visa is no proof dude, there are hundreds of American visas on free google image search that can be copy pasted, names super-imposed, dates altered by computer, and posted to deceive. I will show you my photo in camouflage uniform if you all meet my demand, simple.

Until then, the more you look, the less you see about Augustine, all of you together will beat around the bush in confusion galore grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:03am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

The more you look. The less you see. I am all of those things I said I am.

None of your SANDF military men has been able to defeat me in military debate, non of you university graduates and etc from South Africa has been able to defeat me in finance, economics, and accounting debates. I am all those few things I said I am. BTWN, accountants join army now, don't they? Or in the whole SANDF there is no accountants in military uniform as soldiers?

I have given you my condition, all you South Africans should agree on which country I live, then I will show you photos with proofs. My visa is no proof dude, there are hundreds of American visas on free google image search that can be copy pasted, names super-imposed, dates altered by computer, and posted to deceive. I will show you my photo in camouflage uniform if you all meet my demand, simple.

Until then, the more you look, the less you see about Augustine, all of you together will beat around in the bush of confusion galore grin grin

Spirit we are!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2014
patches689:

But if you insist - there you go "patrick" clearly written on the Visa cheesy cheesy

Dude, thank you for your fake photos manipulated and edited by Adobe Photoshop computer software. You have not learnt your lesson from the Wikipedia fraud editing you did here few months ago.

See, that your dark gloomy image is a fake visa copy pasted from free internet and edited to super-impose PATRICK etc on it.

PROOFS :

(1) PHOTO 1 below is your fake visa.

(2) On real genuine South Korean visa below in PHOTO 2, PHOTO 3, PHOTO 4 , immediately and tightly close under your name Patrick, next thing should be... 성적 / Sex, but your own visa is totally blank under the name Patrick over a wide space....or you have no sex when you went for visa interview, are you a no gender sexless creature? LOL grin . http://south-korea.visahq.in/information/

(3) Also, your fake visa is not stamped for entry into Korea as in PHOTO 3 , did you sneak under the legs of immigration officials at Seoul airport? LOL. grin

(4) Next, all your fraud images are dark, gloomy, hard to see, because it's fake. See a clear sample in PHOTO 4, you should have stolen that one for editing. LOL grin

@Patches, enjoy your crime obsessed world in Gauteng province of South Africa, the Koreans won't see your criminal type in their country where honesty and integrity is the name of the game. Enjoy drinking your local Koeldrank brewed in Soweto and sent to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, thank you for your fake photos manipulated and edited by Adobe Photoshop computer software. You have not learnt your lesson from the Wikipedia fraud editing you did here few months ago.

See, that your dark gloomy image is a fake visa copy pasted from free internet and edited to super-impose PATRICK etc on it.

PROOFS :

(2) On real genuine South Korean visa below in PHOTO 2, PHOTO 3, PHOTO 4 , immediately and tightly close under your name Patrick, next thing should be... 성적 / Sex, but your own visa is totally blank under the name Patrick over a wide space....or you have no sex when you went for visa interview, are you a no gender sexless creature? LOL grin . http://south-korea.visahq.in/information/

(3) Also, your fake visa is not stamped for entry into Korea as in PHOTO 3 , did you sneak under the legs of immigration officials at Seoul airport? LOL. grin

(4) Next, all your fraud images are dark, gloomy, hard to see, because it's fake. See a clear sample in PHOTO 4, you should have stolen that one for editing. LOL grin

@Patches, enjoy your crime obsessed world in Gauteng province of South Africa, the Koreans won't see your criminal type in their country where honesty and integrity is the name of the game. Enjoy drinking your local Koeldrank brewed in Soweto and sent to you. grin

I cannot see anything wrong. However, can you show us your authentic american visa to debunk our claims that you are indeed in America?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:04am On Jul 10, 2014
FighterPilot:

I cannot see anything wrong. However, can you show us your authentic american visa to debunk our claims that you are indeed in America?

If you cannot see anything wrong with @Patches fake visa, it means you are a blind man, and if you are blind, how will you see my American visa?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

You said if I went to Korea without a visa I would be shipped back, you were wrong.

I have a Korean D-8 Visa because I work here.

How are you not understanding this?

1. My baseball ticket is not "fixed" to my visa - i am using it to cover up personal information.
2. My Visa is the size of a full page of my passport
3. Now you are changing your story

The final nail in your coffin, how do you explain this random Korean stuff I have in my flat? And this is just the stuff that was within arms reach. The smokes exellent proof I am in Korea, they could not be sold in South Africa without a health warning in English.

What is your story now?

So at this point, what is happening is that I have humiliated you, and you have gone insane.

The best part is 90% of your argument is based on your inability to understand what I have typed grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:50am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

PROOFS :

As i told you, I used my base ball ticket and a small scrap of paper to cover up personal information.

Are you illiterate? How many times must i repeat myself?

Do you seriously think I would post my full name and passport number on the fvcking internet?

How are you not understanding this?

Dude, just move on with the argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:51am On Jul 10, 2014
agaugust:

The more you look, the less you see. I am all of those things I said I am.

None of your SANDF military men has been able to defeat me in military debate, none of you as university graduates and etc from South Africa has been able to defeat me in finance, economics, and accounting debates. I am all those few things I said I am. BTWN, accountants join army now, don't they? Or in the whole SANDF there are no accountants in military uniform as soldiers?

Until then, the more you look, the less you see about Augustine, all of you together will beat around the bush in confusion galore grin grin

You have been defeated in every debate.

You are just too stubborn/shameless/insane to realize it

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.