Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets (3449 Views)

Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Closure Of All Anambra State Land Boundaries / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Yyeske(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
gbam that's exactly what they keep repeating on the radio

Obiano should realize that apga died in the heart of igbos especially Anambra people the day he chose to side with the murderous buharian army and saw his fellow igbos been massacred instead of him to play neutral or even keep himself out of it he decided to support them.
he also supported the numerous army check points in anambra state as if we're at war.
that was the day apga died as igbo party.
apga just like apc and the rest are just all about politics
I already knew the point you were trying to drive at....... IPOB ideology. Hope you are on radio listening to their lies and propaganda now.
Modified.
Why didn't you tell Nnamdi kanu to remain neutral even before he came into the country, he was busy insulting Obiano and Okorocha for nothing.
Sent his brainwashed miscreants to be harassing him upandan and even other aspirants were not spared the harassment.
Okowa, Wike Ikpeazu etc are still your friends even if IPOB terrorists were equally killed in those states in those states as well but Obiano ordered all the killings in those states as well

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in
Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing
on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by
Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing
memorandum of understanding, but you won't see
anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar
investment,where are the industries/ companies located?
he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield
over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all
these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have
been going round to see where the vegetables or the
yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the
site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm
the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing
in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and
carving his hair...
[/s]
bia chike you and your apc can rot in hades
no place for you guys in anambra state

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
I already knew the point you were trying to drive at....... IPOB ideology. Hope you are on radio listening to their lies and propaganda now
[/s]
sorry i don't debate with akamu brains cool

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
I already knew the point you were trying to drive at....... IPOB ideology. Hope you are on radio listening to their lies and propaganda now.
Modified.
Why didn't you tell Nnamdi kanu to remain neutral even before he came into the country, he was busy insulting Obiano and Okorocha for nothing.
Sent his brainwashed miscreants to be harassing him upandan and even other aspirants were not spared the harassment.
Okowa, Wike Ikpeazu etc are still your friends even if IPOB terrorists were equally killed in those states in those states as well but Obiano ordered all the killings in those states as well
[/s]
more trash
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Yyeske(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't debate with akamu brains cool
Take your IPOB madness to your state of origin and display it there and not here in Anambra
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Yyeske(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] more trash
Counter those points
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Take your IPOB madness to your state of origin and display it there and not here in Anambra
[/s]
yeroba Muslims don't have opinion in anambra matters
zua afia ibia izu ka inaba

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Counter those points
[/s]
like i said i don't debate with akamu brains

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Yyeske(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s] yeroba Muslims don't have opinion in anambra matters zua afia ibia izu ka inaba
Somali Jews have no reason to be on this thread.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Yyeske(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
like i said i don't debate with akamu brains
No point, obviously you have nothing to counter with aside insults
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
No point, obviously you have nothing to counter with aside insults
[/s]
i don't talk to akamu brains cool

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Nebuzaradan: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Somali Jews have no reason to be on this thread.
[/s]
more trash from an akamu brain cool
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by naaija: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
More pictures from the Protest against the forceful lock of people's source of livelihood, at least Lalasticlala and Mynd44 can see for themselves.

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Kingsley1000(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
mumu people
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by BUHARIjubrin: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is intimidation and high handedness by the Obiano government.
This is not how to force the sudden love for Ojukwu on people.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
why should they close market...for what??....
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by naaija: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
tsdarkside:
why should they close market...for what??....

I tire oo
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by charliman2012: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Igbos and Money be like.... Just to honour Ojukwu the so call Biafra lord again is now a problem. Later they we be shouting Biafria this and that rubbish Igbo people.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
naaija:

I tire oo

i tut this useless governors have their buildings for such things...why go to the market were people struggle to survive??...

the stadium is their,parks are their....why close a market place??....
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

Mine was from odenigbo FM. ...the market union leaders swiftly consulted all the radio station in the state for to make their stance clear.

It's only when election is around the corner that the drunkard realize the importance of closing markets to honor Ojukwu.

Politics really makes one lose his sense.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in
Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing
on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by
Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing
memorandum of understanding, but you won't see
anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar
investment,where are the industries/ companies located?
he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield
over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all
these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have
been going round to see where the vegetables or the
yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the
site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm
the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing
in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and
carving his hair...
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
gbam that's exactly what they keep repeating on the radio

Obiano should realize that apga died in the heart of igbos especially Anambra people the day he chose to side with the murderous buharian army and saw his fellow igbos been massacred instead of him to play neutral or even keep himself out of it he decided to support them.
he also supported the numerous army check points in anambra state as if we're at war.
that was the day apga died as igbo party.
apga just like apc and the rest are just all about politics
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
tsdarkside:

i tut this useless governors have their buildings for such things...why go to the market were people struggle to survive??...

the stadium is their,parks are their....why close a market place??....
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
This is intimidation and high handedness by the Obiano government.
This is not how to force the sudden love for Ojukwu on people.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by BUHARIjubrin: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Osyabj post=62067808][/quote]

Bia APC agent must you quote everybody

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
naaija:
More pictures from the Protest against the forceful lock of people's source of livelihood, at least Lalasticlala and Mynd44 can see for themselves.

Don't mind Anuofia, drunken thief, Obiano agent.

Xrap is the only clown paid agent promoting the out-going drunken thief, unelected Obiano who calls himself "governor "

Anambra people will NEVER EVER support thief Obiano again. Never.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye. Period.

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Osyabj: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

Bia APC agent must you quote everybody

Never met Dr Nwoye. Nor am I anybody's agent or paid by anybody.

My goal is to kick that drunken thief Obiano who had stolen over 175 Billion naira of my state's Commonwealth., back to Lagos where he is registered to vote, until Jonathan and thief Obi, imposed him on my people.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Naughtypenis1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
What information are emphasizing at oga
BUHARIjubrin:

I think you should shut up and be abreast of the current information on ground.
It's not all about politics all the time. Obiano ordered all markets closed today without due consultation with the market union.

This is clear politics in display cos he's realizing the importance of Ojukwu only few days to the election.

I like the stance of the market unions. They should not be dragged into the dirty politics of Nigeria.
Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by charliman2012: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Osyabj:

Never met Dr Nwoye. Nor am I anybody's agent or paid by anybody.

My goal is to kick that drunken thief Obiano who had stolen over 175 Billion naira of my state's Commonwealth., back to Lagos where he is registered to vote, until
Jonathan and thief Obi, imposed him on my people.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it.
You will cry at the end. mark my word today. Governor Willi Obiano will win with landmark victory. I say mark my word.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA: Traders Protest As Obiano Orders Close Of All Anambra Markets by Malawian(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Did you notice how Chino and Yyeske dissapeared from this thread after proof of Obiano's high handedness came?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) / Sowore Presidential Poster / Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.