Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (44520 Views)

Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by dabossman(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
nonsovich:
all these ones shouting 'why will I spend my valuable time waiting for an iPhone that would soon be a thing of yesterday, will I use it to talk to God?.. truth be told, Na jealousy dey worry una... just cos u can't afford doesn't mean the fone ain't dope... I wish I can have one only be say Na garri I dey drink as I dey type ds one with my infinix note 4....
lemme ask y'all a question o... if dem dash u... shey u nor go run collect am ...lets appreciate something good, that way we attract a lot of good things to our selves...
p.s: nobody should quote or else... I go wire u thunder from above!

But the point is, this phone will still be available for sale later. Why the mad rush to be among the first to buy it?

P.S: I don't fear thunder. I'm the Last Thunder Bender. tongue
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Emerikoss: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wonder how many kidney's have been sold
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by dabossman(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You can't help it can you? Even when people simply make passing comments as long as the spelling G-O-D is found in their comment anywhere, you would go against that comment like a maniacal robot who though already switched off still has to use its last battery power to at least do something...or anything.

God does not exist to you but you still cannot help jumping on any little side comment about him. Your problem is extremely potent.

Don't blame him. He's an evangelical atheist. He must preach his gospel wherever the opportunity arises.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by butterflyl1on: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=62073906][/quote]

The one who finds it extremely hard to stfu whenever God is mentioned despite saying and believing God does not exist is you. So your Meme is actually directed at you.

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by butterflyl1on: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
dabossman:

Don't blame him. He's an evangelical atheist. He must preach his gospel wherever the opportunity arises.

He is a mentally unstable delusional fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
holysina:
I prefer the Samsung Note 8 to the iPhone x. People just like wasting money, when u can get a similar phone with 6g ram for £850

Stamp the fruit logo on a tecno phone and Apple fans will call it the best phone. Btw, Note 8 is the real deal

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by WarriDemon: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin

Speed- Q10 has it

Elegance- Q10 has it

Battery life- lipsrsealed (Ehn, it's nothing a new 'follow come' battery cannot solve tongue)

Ruggedness- Q10 is like the old Nokia 3310. I've lost count of how many times I've stepped on it, dropped it and sat on it on hard surfaces yet it remains ever gallant cool

Key pad- OH YAAS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why will I spend several valuable man hours queuing to buy a phone that will be yesterday's fad in just a few months?

Wo, Blackberry for life jor!!! cheesy

Poor Man!
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
humblenature:
abeg, i carry God beg u.. no put nigeria name for anything wey d world dey do. u just dey fool yoursef

Haba, wetin happen bros....are we not a people?
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by hahn(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The one who finds it extremely hard to stfu whenever God is mentioned despite saying and believing God does not exist is you. So your Meme is actually directed at you.

Bye Deludy cheesy grin
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Alwaystruth: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
See stupidity!!!..people are still struggling and killing to get other versions of apple 6,7,8.9 and 10=X and
they have launched another apple X. After I bought apple 5s that was when I stopped the craze for apple
phones and won't buy again when there are limited versions of Oppo that gives me whatever I want in a phone..

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
thunderbabs:

Mk we all go dey drink fir austria den since we no geh "gov" not to tlk of "ment"
u don't get me my brother is just that my English is no more good since I go away from zoo called nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by sarutobie(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
hahn:

Bye Deludy cheesy grin
Taken to your heels? Come back and expose your ridiculousness the more..
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by grudges: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Waiting forward to see queue for Nigeria
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
if you have the money for it, why not?
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by themanderon: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Few months down the line they will launch the IPhone Z Apocalypse and people will rush to buy while the company continues to smile to the banks grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
sarutobie:

Taken to your heels? Come back and expose your ridiculousness the more..

Lol. Like you actually have something meaningful to discuss about

Or has your god finally decided to stop playing hide and seek and cure cancer undecided
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin

Speed- Q10 has it

Elegance- Q10 has it

Battery life- lipsrsealed (Ehn, it's nothing a new 'follow come' battery cannot solve tongue)

Ruggedness- Q10 is like the old Nokia 3310. I've lost count of how many times I've stepped on it, dropped it and sat on it on hard surfaces yet it remains ever gallant cool

Key pad- OH YAAS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why will I spend several valuable man hours queuing to buy a phone that will be yesterday's fad in just a few months?

Wo, Blackberry for life jor!!! cheesy

God bless you, BlackBerry is the best phone ever, the only problem of that phone is the battery.

the phone is so damn strong.

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by nipora519(f): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
If u re wise u won't kill urself over gaining access to highly over emphasized stuffs like this..........

All the rush will go down just within few months

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wish we channelled all this enthusiasm to the things of God rather than a phone(idol)
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Hyicene(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
wow latest iphone x running on ios 11 samsung galaxy 8 running on android 7.1 apple z still kind of aheAd...... lets wait for galaxy 9
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:48am On Nov 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
u don't get me my brother is just that my English is no more good since I go away from zoo called nigeria undecided

Dont mk me feel bad nah.......The chariot of fire wey carry elijah back in d day go carry me too comot for nigeria go switzerland.... shocked. I don tire for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by sirxbit(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Where Nigeria people naw?
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by holysina(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2017
ollah1:

Stamp the fruit logo on a tecno phone and Apple fans will call it the neat phone. Btw, Note 8 is the real deal
Na sooo the thing weak me, don't see what folks see in Apple phones

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
holysina:

Na sooo the thing weak me, don't see what folks see in Apple phones

Inferiority complex, they believe the phone makes them appear rich

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by maisauki: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Someone should com here so I can send her/him to go get m that phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.