Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (44265 Views)

Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers come phone section today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Geniro: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Sweet money grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
I de go buy my own on Monday for Alaba international
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Ishilove: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The phone is sweet though, but the battery life is very short like nicker.
Kuku buy another battery to supplement. That's what I plan doing
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by hahn(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
*Ignored*

Who your attention epp?

8 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
did cash come along with the phone abi why den dey open mouth like that
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Kuku buy another battery to supplement. That's what I plan doing
that's it, one thing I like about the phone is its speed, camera etc. I've used it twice before porting to android.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Explorers come phone section today. cheesy

Lol..

I dey visit na.
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Mzperry(f): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
The Oyinbos sha... grin Explorers are they not going for their jobs respectively?

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by sKy007: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nigerians will be waiting to buy this phone as London used in 2020

3 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin Nigerian crowd....awaiting the IphoneX

14 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

LMAO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Busted cheesy cheesy

Is WhatsApp still working on BB 10?
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Blackfyre:

Is WhatsApp still working on BB 10?
Of course it is.

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mzperry:
The Oyinbos sha... grin Explorers are they not going for their jobs respectively?

Maybe they've taken Off or something
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Of course it is.

Okay, thought they stopped support for it. I like their device.
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Slayer2: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
My uncle ran away from Jesuit college. He didn't want to be a priest anymore. So many people pleaded with him to go back but to no avail.
What is the point here? We sometimes think we would be happy if we had something but are Disappointed when it doesn't live up to the hype. You should not chase happiness, it will come when you least expect. If I give you a billion today, you still wouldn't be happy. Happiness is from within. You chose if you would be happy.

Aunty come give me the billions and see wether i will not be happy grin grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
The camera did not capture me sad
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:
LONDON: Apple customers try out the new iPhone X at the Regent Street Apple Store in London today.
blondie is obviously testing facial recognition
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa o
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

grin grin
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by dayleke: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
All upon wetin?

Still rocking my LG G4s and my Samsung Note4
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by kokomaster3d: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin

Speed- Q10 has it

Elegance- Q10 has it

Battery life- lipsrsealed (Ehn, it's nothing a new 'follow come' battery cannot solve tongue)

Ruggedness- Q10 is like the old Nokia 3310. I've lost count of how many times I've stepped on it, dropped it and sat on it on hard surfaces yet it remains ever gallant cool

Key pad- OH YAAS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why will I spend several valuable man hours queuing to buy a phone that will be yesterday's fad in just a few months?

Wo, Blackberry for life jor!!! cheesy

Blackberry is the best phone to use. The most secured smartphone in the market at the moment. Apple even stole a lot of design features from blackberry.
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
The lost virginities, conscience, the husband's that will be snatched, schools fees that won't get paid, the textbooks that will attain record breaking prices and the house rents that won't get paid....welcome iPhone X, welcome to Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
iPhone X is a fresh design since the 4 years old iPhone 6 design language. This is the phone that ought to have been called iphone 8 while that should have been iPhone 7s.

It's still one of the ugliest edge to edge or bezeless phone released this year tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
I am very pleased with my Umidigi Z1 Pro...... Cost me only $299 (brand new ).......
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by sukkot: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
sheeple.

8 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by claremont(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
My uncle ran away from Jesuit college. He didn't want to be a priest anymore. So many people pleaded with him to go back but to no avail.
What is the point here? We sometimes think we would be happy if we had something but are Disappointed when it doesn't live up to the hype. You should not chase happiness, it will come when you least expect. If I give you a billion today, you still wouldn't be happy. Happiness is from within. You chose if you would be happy.

This is your opinion, but for a lot of people, their happiness is based on the acquisition of the latest gadgets. Happiness is very subjective, what makes you happy is different from what makes others happy. The fact that the happiness of some people lies with the acquisition of the latest gadgets doesn't mean they have low self-esteem, it simply means that's their own source of happiness. They don't judge you, it will make sense if you don't judge them as well.

19 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by oladele239(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aye n se won
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by garriboy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Most of what you said is true but if you give me a billion dollars unhappiness will be light years away from me.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin

Speed- Q10 has it

Elegance- Q10 has it

Battery life- lipsrsealed (Ehn, it's nothing a new 'follow come' battery cannot solve tongue)

Ruggedness- Q10 is like the old Nokia 3310. I've lost count of how many times I've stepped on it, dropped it and sat on it on hard surfaces yet it remains ever gallant cool

Key pad- OH YAAS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why will I spend several valuable man hours queuing to buy a phone that will be yesterday's fad in just a few months?

Wo, Blackberry for life jor!!! cheesy

I can relate Q10 rocks

I can add iPhone X to it sha
Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by iammolise(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:
LONDON: People queue outside the Apple Store on Regent Street in London as the iPhone X goes on sale in the UK.

LONDON: The queue builds this morning outside the Apple store in Covent Garden in London as the iPhone X comes out

OMG!

See how dat one is yawning sef... He's probably been there for hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category / 5 Most Expensive Smartphones 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.