Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... (1015 Views)

Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will / How Responsible Wives Should Dress In And Around The House / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by hooklover: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
I have heard many stories of wives been disgraced or tortured or even killed for cheating on their spouses..

While cheating is part of society from olden days, laws should not be taken in your hands to nail or kill her....

Ideally u can approach d courts to dissolve d marriage.

U can also c her people to let them know her action of return her bride price.

The actions are in line with the law. Any other actions against her are not permitted under law

U must realise as a man she is someone's daughter and they still value her. So killing or naiming g her is not the best..

Killing her or injuring her could bring the case against u even if u have good case.

In addition her siblings or lover can come after u in revenge wen u least expect.

I continue to advise married men to let wife go peacefully not taking laws into your hands...

90% of time husbands cause wives to cheat due to failure in one or many areas by the man..

I do not condem cheating wives cos many a time the men have done far worse.

Once again LET HER GO IN PEACE. If u injure my sister or kill her cos if cheating I will make sure u did a painful death wen u least expect...

U will know say mad man for road get owners....
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by midehi2(f): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2017
angry
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by ekensi01: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Op you don't have a wife so you won't understand.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by hooklover: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
ekensi01:
Op you don't have a wife so you won't understand.

Wife or no wife I have made up my mind to walk her away if I cannot cope cos she is someone's daughter.
Life goes on.

Matured men will walk away but rodents will show power.

Wat will u gain if u kill it injure her and u rot in prison for murder. Total loss.

Marry for kids not pussy.learn to be a matured man to be matured even in the worst of issues...

Y die on one web do many fishes in d ocean.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Sierusvirus(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Op, I disagree with your statement that " 90% of time husband cause why wives cheat due to failure in one or many areas by the men"
if she wants to cheat, even if you buy her the world, she will still cheat codedly without you smelling a shit.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by hooklover: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sierusvirus:
Op, I disagree with your statement that " 90% of time husband cause why wives cheat due to failure in one or many areas by the men"
if she wants to cheat, even if you buy her the world, she will still cheat codedly without you smelling a shit.

U have a point but in many cases men cause wives to cheat. I have met many with complain. From no money to run home and man down money on girlfriend to no sex and man use energy on girlfriend wife staved.

If u cheat in ur wife as a man and u provide heaven for her she will revenge without u knowing I c many cases.

Very rear for ladies just wake up and start cheating something has happened..
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by sparklezeee: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Op you are right in the sense that it's not good to show power or beat our wives but remember we have different traditions. I have heard many stories of ancestors disturbing the woman or the children and I kept saying they are just stories to maintain order in my community till I witnessed one two days ago.

Let me not derail your thread with the story but in conclusion from what I saw beating would be better compared to traditional things o.

if u want I can drop short details of the story.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
sparklezeee:
Op you are right in the sense that it's not good to show power or beat our wives but remember we have different traditions. I have heard many stories of ancestors disturbing the woman or the children and I kept saying they are just stories to maintain order in my community till I witnessed one two days ago.

Let me not derail your thread with the story but in conclusion from what I saw beating would be better compared to traditional things o.

Pls do.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by hooklover: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Pls do.

Drop
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by sparklezeee: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Pls do.

It was about 3pm two days ago when I heard my dad calling for me to check who was knocking so I left for the door and opened to find a woman.

ME: good afternoon ma
WOMAN: ur dad dey house?
ME: not recognising this woman, I asked, which person u dey find? because most people mistake my place for my neighbour's

WOMAN: that ................ man. (family name) and I be wife of .......
ME: Ok, come in

She came in,sat down and greeted my dad and introduced herself to my dad without waiting for a second she started talking

WOMAN: Una brother (her husband) stroke don hold am for ground o

before my dad and I could say anything she dropped another
WOMAN: MY son belle don swell and dem say na ancestors hold am.

my dad and I looked at each other and the next thing we heard was..
WOMAN: and na me cause am ( they way she said it a blind man would see she needs help urgently)
DAD: madam thank u say u talk am quick o, so watin we go fit do for u?

WOMAN: since my husband dey suffer stroke and we dey far from home so dem say make we find any of he tribe person make he blow native chalk for my son body before the ancestors go leave am na him we say make we come meet u o.

DAD: madam thank u o, I no sabi blow native chalk but the only thing I fit tell u be say go tell our son say since u don come God don takeover everything the ancestors go leave am now.

the woman was so interested in the native chalk stuff so my dad told her straight that he can't blow any native chalk and if she doesn't like it she should look for another person.
WOMAN: OK make I bring am come make u pray for am
DAD: bring am come make we pray together

Not long a fully pregnant guy about 24-26 yrs was helped inside and I couldn't help but stare at my "pregnant brother" because I have heard but never seen such.
two other people came in too,one being the wife of a man from my village

PRAYER

DAD: God we surrender ur son into ur loving and caring hands, take control of everything and may ur blessing be.

FINISH.

Husband's stroke not by mistake.

Ask the woman to chose between beating and this situation and u will be shocked.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
sparklezeee:

It was about 3pm two days ago when I heard my dad calling for me to check who was knocking so I left for the door and opened to find a woman.

ME: good afternoon ma
WOMAN: ur dad dey house?
ME: not recognising this woman, I asked, which person u dey find? because most people mistake my place for my neighbour's

WOMAN: that ................ man. (family name) and I be wife of .......
ME: Ok, come in

She came in,sat down and greeted my dad and introduced herself to my dad without waiting for a second she started talking

WOMAN: Una brother (her husband) stroke don hold am for ground o

before my dad and I could say anything she dropped another
WOMAN: MY son belle don swell and dem say na ancestors hold am.

my dad and I looked at each other and the next thing we heard was..
WOMAN: and na me cause am ( they way she said it a blind man would see she needs help urgently)
DAD: madam thank u say u talk am quick o, so watin we go fit do for u?

WOMAN: since my husband dey suffer stroke and we dey far from home so dem say make we find any of he tribe person make he blow native chalk for my son body before the ancestors go leave am na him we say make we come meet u o.

DAD: madam thank u o, I no sabi blow native chalk but the only thing I fit tell u be say go tell our son say since u don come God don takeover everything the ancestors go leave am now.

the woman was so interested in the native chalk stuff so my dad told her straight that he can't blow any native chalk and if she doesn't like it she should look for another person.
WOMAN: OK make I bring am come make u pray for am
DAD: bring am come make we pray together

Not long a fully pregnant guy about 24-26 yrs was helped inside and I couldn't help but stare at my "pregnant brother" because I have heard but never seen such.
two other people came in too,one being the wife of a man from my village

PRAYER

DAD: God we surrender ur son into ur loving and caring hands, take control of everything and may ur blessing be.

FINISH.

Husband's stroke not by mistake.

Ask the woman to chose between beating and this situation and u will be shocked.

Chai! I hope the husband knows that his wife made him a cuckold before his wife cheats again and the ancestors strike him dead?
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
100% agree with the poster.

Karma usually handle it better.

Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Sierusvirus(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
hooklover:

U have a point but in many cases men cause wives to cheat. I have met many with complain. From no money to run home and man down money on girlfriend to no sex and man use energy on girlfriend wife staved.

If u cheat in ur wife as a man and u provide heaven for her she will revenge without u knowing I c many cases.

Very rear for ladies just wake up and start cheating something has happened..
Not that you won't provide for the family but remember both of you got married to raise a family which means both of you have financial obligations to put forward and make it work once both of you are working.
Have men asked themselves what those women that refuse to contribute to the family use their money to do.
You might believe it or not but am very sure. They spent their money to attract young guys as many as possible and spend money on them, cheating on their husbands.
I am not saying on hear say, though I dont sleep with them at all oo but I know how to expose them very well.
I had a bet with a girl about some married women as regards to this issue of not bringing out money and was shocked when I gave her prove of cheating by these women and didn't even show her the pictures oo.
Let me site example with just one who was promising me haven and earth just to sleep with me and the husband was within the office but can bet you he will not believe even if told.
Women are cat that you can't see when they want to pee unless you start thinking like then before you can spot then out.
The are worse that men.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
sparklezeee:

biko tell us d story.i dey listen to story story cheesy.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Not that you won't provide for the family but remember both of you got married to raise a family which means both of you have financial obligations to put forward and make it work once both of you are working.
Have men asked themselves what those women that refuse to contribute to the family use their money to do.
You might believe it or not but am very sure. They spent their money to attract young guys as many as possible and spend money on them, cheating on their husbands.
I am not saying on hear say, though I dont sleep with them at all oo but I know how to expose them very well.
I had a bet with a girl about some married women as regards to this issue of not bringing out money and was shocked when I gave her prove of cheating by these women and didn't even show her the pictures oo.
Let me site example with just one who was promising me heavy and earth just to sleep with me and the husband was within the office but can bet you he will not believe even if told.
Women are cat that you can't see when they want to pee unless you start thinking like then before you can spot then out.
The are worse that men.
on point...many of these sugar mummies..the money meant for their family they spend it on their gigoloscheesy
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by pussyphilia(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
I wish nigerian women would start taking revenge on their cheating husbands, this would help to reset most men's heads and make them more responsible.

There are many sex starved young guys who are ready to mingle with you, and believe me they will make better lovers than your old husband. Some of them don't even need your money. Just package yourself in a sexually attractive way.

But please don't cheat on a faithful husband.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
I guess this is an advice? But not necessary to use it.
and you have not been hurt emotionally to even think of commit suicide.
Ur advice is good but not for everybody
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Kobicove(m): 1:31am On Nov 06, 2017
There is no excuse for domestic violence against an individual no matter the offence
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Shawnnn01: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2017
hooklover:

Wife or no wife I have made up my mind to walk her away if I cannot cope cos she is someone's daughter.
Life goes on.

Matured men will walk away but rodents will show power.

Wat will u gain if u kill it injure her and u rot in prison for murder. Total loss.

Marry for kids not pussy.learn to be a matured man to be matured even in the worst of issues...

Y die on one web do many fishes in d ocean.

I agree with you intoto so long there is no issue of settlement or she being entitled to my asset after divorce. I pray never to kill so I can make the heaven but I am sure I can kill any woman that chose to divorce me whether I am the cause or not but still want to corner a part of my wealth. Thank God am a Nigerian not British or American.
Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by HardHomies: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Hit the like button if you think this post needs to be trashed. cry

#Bokel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Sierusvirus(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
on point...many of these sugar mummies..the money meant for their family they spend it on their gigoloscheesy
Am telling you because I can't see why a woman won't contribute to the family financially using the cheating words " a man's money is for the US but her money is for her".
Any woman or girl that uses those words, she's spending it on another guy for sexual pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Am telling you because I can't see why a woman won't contribute to the family financially using the cheating words " a man's money is for the US but her money is for her".
Any woman or girl that uses those words, she's spending it on another guy for sexual pleasure.
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise / Confession: How I Had Sweet S*x With A Stranger / What Is The Right Age To Get Married For Guys And Girls ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.