Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise (1170 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello guys, a friend of mine told me how his girlfriend always call him her ex's name. According to him, this happens at times when they engage in arguments or even when she calls him on phone.
Only recently, the ex got married to his new girlfriend and this my friend's girlfriend has been bitter about it, according to him the girl said she would have preferred to get married before her ex.
Please advise him on what to do as the guy is so bitter and Is already threatening to break up with her, let see if we can save this relationship.

CC Lalasticlala
cc Other super mods
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by kushercain: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
tell him not to break up, he should marry her but go for DNA test when she gives birth
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
kushercain:
tell him not to break up, he should marry her but go for DNA test when she gives birth

Seriously?
The ex is already a married man
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Omexonomy: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

Seriously? The ex is already a married man
and so? Trust no woman
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by moshood521: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
guy she aiint wif u....
she fit still dea recieve her ex dick gan...

trust no bae
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bro ur in dat relationship alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Omexonomy:
and so? Trust no woman

Wow. Interesting!
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by habsydiamond(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
wait till she go call u her ex name when u dey Bleep her...by then u will know she's still in love with her ex
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Miradamian: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Don't be scared, I also did that when I met my husband, I used to call him my ex name and he understood.the feelings will die later trust her
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
My bro, you're in a soloship. You're flying solo, while she's doing the other guy on a low low. Quit bro
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Miradamian:
Don't be scared, I also did that when I met my husband, I used to call him my ex name and he understood.the feelings will die later trust her

Thanks for the advise, however how long do you think it will take her to kill the feeling?
She broke up with this guy over 2 yrs ago
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Which one be "let us see if we can save the relationship"

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Blackhawk01: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Blackhawk01: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
ScotFree:
My bro, you're in a soloship. You're flying solo, while she's doing the other guy on a low low. Quit bro

Make I epp am sing to the soloship... grin

*In Jason Derulo’s voice*

I'm solo, I'm riding solo,
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, solo oooo... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Make I epp am sing to the soloship... grin

*In Jason Derulo’s voice*

I'm solo, I'm riding solo,
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, solo oooo... tongue

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Her Ex Boyfriend's Name.. Please Advise by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
habsydiamond:
wait till she go call u her ex name when u dey Bleep her...by then u will know she's still in love with her ex

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Boo Boo!!! Exclusively Bae!! / Emmanuel Eboue Get Employed By Galatasaray After Loosing Wealth To His Divoice / Check Out This Big, Meaty, Bold And Beautiful Baby Face Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.