Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (93450 Views)

Imo People Distributes Condom For The Weekend In Owerri / Uganda Army Condom For Soldiers (Photos) / Tongue Condom - Does This Guarantee Safe Mouth Action??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by jayzblogng: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
continue I,that's how some of you be licking triconomas viginalis up n down
donstan18:
Nonsense!!!, What d'fvck is this canopy looking sh*t!!!

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
donstan18:

What am i checking?,...Sexual infection, I guess!

Can't you just eat a woman's pussy and let her be without inserting your d**k!.... Some pussy eating are more magnifying and electrifying than some d**k insertion!

Stop belittling your tongue, It's are great tool....You can make a woman's thigh or laps vibrate and shiver if you properly use your tongue that she'll even moan and rub your hair with her hands!

Bros why u dey expose those juicy secrets na?? My woman love mouth action like kilode but with this now, I wonder how I will explain to her that my tongue is on INDEFINITE STRIKE grin grin grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
greatseed:
Is it sugar or ice cream? Ur mouth like sweet.... shocked shocked shocked
sad
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Not when you voted buhari grin
Yea make sense. If i hadn't voted for Buhari we would have flying cars by now. This government self.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
donstan18:

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Me use this tin tufiakwa n'a the real thing sure passé... I am the best in cunilingus.girls lov it.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
So the lips wouldn't touch? grin

grin Lipsdom coming soon

lastly they ll launch teethdom cheesy
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

I just say make i quote you, no be say i get wetin to tell you. your werey pass elders levels, na oracle straight.

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2017
end time things
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by mixu: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing like d real deal......raw for life!!! cheesy
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by frank41(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

You can go about your normal biz of sucking,eating and licking pussies....throat cancer is calling, E.coli is knocking....Don't come around here looking for medical counselling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

What am i checking?,...Sexual infection, I guess!

Can't you just eat a woman's pussy and let her be without inserting your d**k!.... Some pussy eating are more magnifying and electrifying than some d**k insertion!

Stop belittling your tongue, It's are great tool....You can make a woman's thigh or laps vibrate and shiver if you properly use your tongue that she'll even moan and rub your hair with her hands!

U decieveth thyself... U leave the main tool redundant for a secondary tool dat has it's own primary function.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by casnido2: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

Finnaly u found ur calling... Pussy licker

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by pretee246(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Wat about the smell.... Girls should learn to lick their guys anus to know what it feels like... Nonsense
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by castrol180(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

Ruka girl, you are fu*king sexy...can we?
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by cbright4real(f): 3:33am On Nov 05, 2017
The end has come besides is it must 4 man do to mouth action? Nonsense.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

Blue pill, simping basterd. Why don't you stick your entire head in her funky smelling fvck hole while you're at it & catch every illness & consequence as a result. Fvck toy.

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Nice innovation for guys and ladies who are involved in oral sexx with their partner. This will help lovers get protection from sexually transmitted diseases. Secondly, not all partner love sticking their mouth DIRECTLY to their partner private part this TONGDAM will provide that effective barriers.

But I still think it will be difficult to insert on the tongue. There are men and women with shorter or smaller size tongue that does not protrude outwardly in a sufficient size maybe for hereditary reasons. I personally think the easier the human tongue protrude outwardly the easier it is to wear this new innovation. I stand to be proved wrong because I have not been opportune to see it until this nairaland publicity.

But this TONGDAM will be easy to wear for guys and ladies who are gifted with longer and stretched out tongue. Maybe, we should all go to our dentist to do tongue surgeries to make us wear this TONGDAM for better oral sexx.

In Nigeria, new innovation hardly find their way so soon. I am saying this because the FEMIDON that is female condom that was created some years ago is difficult to find in Nigeria chemist they only have male condom.

DENTALDAM has not even enter Nigeria market this is several years after its invention in europe.

what is the difference between this TONGDOM AND DENTALDAM?

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Science n "innovation" keeps making the world crazier.....ori yin daaru si everyday.....

Me i dey wait for fingdom oo......coz i lyk to finger that place shocked

Condom sef was supposed to b named pendom or locally, prickdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2017
ruggedised:
this sugar mummy and her 18 million naira boy above me though angry sad undecided
lwkmd grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:08am On Nov 05, 2017
ebonflexy:

You forgot the booty my n*gga.
When next you get a chance, spray some coconut oil on a sexy black girl's bootyhole and wetly slurp that ish up!
#heaven
ha. Eewww
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

No ma'am... We make use of the tongue alone.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Chuukwudi(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

Hahahahaha. You are high!
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Vickeej(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2017
This is bleeped up. Where is the fun if one can't feel the tongue?
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2017
This is useless. So the tongue with condom will not enter the mouth?
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by poka7(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
A new condom to protect both the male folks from sexually transmitted infections (STDS) during sexual intercourse by way of mouth action (MouthAction).

the condom is designed for the tongue and will prevent the tongue from touching the female organ during mouth action.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-new-condom-protection-mouth-action-tungdom

. oh lord, have mercy on us,for we know not what we are doing. amen
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by ajepako(f): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2017
addikt:

Ahahahahahaha, your name scared me at first bro, you're actually not what you called yourself if you just gave me these usernames ....thanks bro...lol grin

You just met nairaland resident Werey and ogbanje...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.