Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (93455 Views)

Imo People Distributes Condom For The Weekend In Owerri / Uganda Army Condom For Soldiers (Photos) / Tongue Condom - Does This Guarantee Safe Mouth Action??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by poka7(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
A new condom to protect both the male folks from sexually transmitted infections (STDS) during sexual intercourse by way of mouth action (MouthAction).

the condom is designed for the tongue and will prevent the tongue from touching the female organ during mouth action.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-new-condom-protection-mouth-action-tungdom

. oh lord, have mercy on us,for we know not what we are doing. amen[img]
BrainnewsNg:
A new condom to protect both the male folks from sexually transmitted infections (STDS) during sexual intercourse by way of mouth action (MouthAction).

the condom is designed for the tongue and will prevent the tongue from touching the female organ during mouth action.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-new-condom-protection-mouth-action-tungdom

. oh lord, have mercy on us,for we know not what we are doing. amen[/img]
BrainnewsNg:

. oh lord, have mercy on us,for we know not what we are doing. amen
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=AlexCk post=62070900][/quote] May your woman know no drought, may she bask on your bed of perpetual indulgence
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2017
this is rubbish! are they trying to say this can prevent pusssy fluid from entering the mouth, wen shez all dripping wet. another stupid concept. only fools will buy this. there is nothing sweeter than a freshly served pusssy.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Israel17: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
wetin person no go see for this world...
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Sugar mummy and 18m Daughter you mean? grin

ruggedised:
this sugar mummy and her 18 million naira boy above me though angry sad undecided
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
My NL crush
Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:
Nonsense!!!, What d'fvck is this canopy looking sh*t!!!

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!

Hmm...Oga Ade

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Jubril should use this on that prostitute Aisha
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2017
LORD...NO BE ME GFO WEAR DIS
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2017
I don't use condom and definitely will not use tungdom
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy Sunday. smiley
Same to you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by MizOmalicha(f): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!
Baba o!!!!!!!!
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by emu22(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

This Man,U have got PhD in kpekustology.Cari go.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by frank41(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2017
They should produce lipsdom as well because, the lips will certainly touch the pussy.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Na you I Find Come. I See Your Name As Last To Comment...

*catches Her, Carries Her On The Shoulder and runs Out Of Thread*

grin grin grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Stoicbaba(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2017
What is mouth action? Is it when I talk or eat food
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

“In Korede Bello’s twisted version lyrics; ‘I love my pussy, I love da cunt’ grin.” Tastes like vanilla, so warm and heavenly..pussy is bae jare grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2017
ebonflexy:

stop hating homie.
Clean pucci is delicious

Fvck off with that "don't hate" shaming line, swallow the truth pill. Ain't no such thing as clean pvssy, you're probably already overdrugged with clouded judgements. That sh!t is bacteriaville & you wonder how people easily contract STIs.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

haaa....baba Na you oo
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

What am i checking?,...Sexual infection, I guess!

Can't you just eat a woman's pussy and let her be without inserting your d**k!.... Some pussy eating are more magnifying and electrifying than some d**k insertion!

Stop belittling your tongue, It's are great tool....You can make a woman's thigh or laps vibrate and shiver if you properly use your tongue that she'll even moan and rub your hair with her hands!

grin hmm MASTER...your woman is sure lucky
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by AlexCk: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2017
godofuck231:
May your woman know no drought, may she bask on your bed of perpetual indulgence

grin grin grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by teaminklined: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Very soon we would have FINDOM..
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
But it wnt be sweet again na sad
How do u know?
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
biggy26:

How do u know?
ask google he will tell you sad
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by indomielomo: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

What am i checking?,...Sexual infection, I guess!

Can't you just eat a woman's pussy and let her be without inserting your d**k!.... Some pussy eating are more magnifying and electrifying than some d**k insertion!

Stop belittling your tongue, It's are great tool....You can make a woman's thigh or laps vibrate and shiver if you properly use your tongue that she'll even moan and rub your hair with her hands!
i love it when my boo suck my pvssy
fvck d*ck i love be suck
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
ask google he will tell you sad
Is google more knowledgeable than u? U have experience google doesn't.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
biggy26:

Is google more knowledgeable than u? U have experience google doesn't.
gogle has more experienced people that are more knowledgeable than me

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
gogle has more experienced people that are more knowledgeable than me
I like smart peeps. U are!
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
biggy26:

I like smart peeps. U are!
wink
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
indomielomo:
i love it when my boo suck my pvssy fvck d*ck i love be suck
Na wa for u o! Give him protection o. Life no get duplicate! I mean tongue.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by indomielomo: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
biggy26:

Na wa for u o! Give him protection o. Life no get duplicate! I mean tongue.
my puzzy dosent have rival
i take good care of my puzzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.