Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (93452 Views)

Imo People Distributes Condom For The Weekend In Owerri / Uganda Army Condom For Soldiers (Photos) / Tongue Condom - Does This Guarantee Safe Mouth Action??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:

What am i checking?,...Sexual infection, I guess!

Can't you just eat a woman's pussy and let her be without inserting your d**k!.... Some pussy eating are more magnifying and electrifying than some d**k insertion!

Stop belittling your tongue, It's are great tool....You can make a woman's thigh or laps vibrate and shiver if you properly use your tongue that she'll even moan and rub your hair with her hands!

This guy na pro... Too gbaski! grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by biggy26: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
indomielomo:
my puzzy dosent have rival i take good care of my puzzy
So he can work wella without hitches... hmm!
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:
So the lips wouldn't touch? grin
funny.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by addikt(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
ajepako:

You just met nairaland resident Werey and ogbanje...

Lol, crazy nigger.....were you notified when he mentioned your name here ??...just want to know how that works
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by indomielomo: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
biggy26:
So he can work wella without hitches... hmm!
dont have time for brat like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
NONSENSE INVENTION
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:
Nonsense!!!, What d'fvck is this canopy looking sh*t!!!

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!

1 Like

Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by ajepako(f): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
addikt:

Lol, crazy nigger.....were you notified when he mentioned your name here ??...just want to know how that works

He's a harmless Werey..

He disturbs our monikers with mentions everytime his Werey sets in

But we are used to him... grin grin
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by manubuikep(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
I just d look u, as big as u dey, u nva still sabi something
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
donstan18:
Nonsense!!!, What d'fvck is this canopy looking sh*t!!!

This won't allow you be in control of your "Pussy Licking"... It'll hinder some clit tongue jiggling!, You'v got to be in control of the available "Pussy eating"!

Since I can't eat food with this, I won't also eat pussy with it!.... "Pussy" is meant to be eaten, licked,.. Do some raw ultimate search with your tongue down your woman's pussy and make her feel like the best and romantic woman on earth!... Jiggle her clitoris and pussy lips to make her laps vibrate... So that she'll feel your skin and raw tongue than this sh*t!

That sh*t should be banned!, So that she'll feel your raw ultimate searching tool!
so na wetin you study be that! how are you using it grow our Nigerian economy! pls donate into this "youth development" GT account 21874309843
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by emmypero10(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
But it wnt be sweet again na sad
hmmmmmmmmm!!! so u follow? ??
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by ratatis(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
emilyone:

What kind of crazy invention is this
There is no way I'm gonna enjoy sushi with that crap.

grin grin

Partners are supposed to ensure that they're free from STD, instead of resorting to the use of this rubber.

@ Emilyone,

Cunnilingus fascinates me wella, except that I must have more practices to become a pro.
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by dennyena(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
U PUT UR TONGUE INTO HER VAGINA ..... THEN TO AVOID HIV/AIDS U WEAR CONDOMS DURING SEX.... WHO U DEY DECEIVE WETIN U DEY PROTECT? MAY GOD NOT ALLOW YOU LICK STAPHYLOCOCCUS
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2017
emmypero10:
hmmmmmmmmm!!! so u follow? ??
worefa
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by addikt(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2017
ajepako:

He's a harmless Werey..

He disturbs our monikers with mentions everytime his Werey sets in

But we are used to him... grin grin

Lol, no vex joor..
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by emilyone(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
ratatis:

grin grin

Partners are supposed to ensure that they're free from STD, instead of resorting to the use of this rubber.

@ Emilyone,

Cunnilingus fascinates me wella, except that I must have more practices to become a pro.

these days that some people find it hard to be faithful to their partners.

My man has been out of town for the past seven months yet I find no reason to cheat

As par you becoming a pro. Rome wasn't built in a day just continue practicing, you will become a pro with time
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
dennyena:
U PUT UR TONGUE INTO HER VAGINA ..... THEN TO AVOID HIV/AIDS U WEAR CONDOMS DURING SEX.... WHO U DEY DECEIVE WETIN U DEY PROTECT? MAY GOD NOT ALLOW YOU LICK STAPHYLOCOCCUS

Amen oo. Lolz
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
So who protects the odour?
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by netgurudahbadest: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by ratatis(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
emilyone:

these days that some people find it hard to be faithful to their partners.

My man has been out of town for the past seven months yet I find no reason to cheat

As par you becoming a pro. Rome wasn't built in a day just continue practicing, you will become a pro with time

Remarkable! Keep it up!
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by netgurudahbadest: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by 360xclusiveblog: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
[url][/url]htttps://360xclusive.com
[url][/url]htttps://360xclusive.com[url]
[/url]htttps://360xclusive.com
[url][/url]https://360xclusive.com/music-premiere-d-policy-911/
[url][/url]https://360xclusive.com/ypee-mey3-guy-remix-ft-sarkodie-x-medikal-prod-by-sick-beatz/
[url][/url]https://www.lifenaija.com
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by 360xclusiveblog: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Nna ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.