Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely (1585 Views)

Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
This has got me thinking some times when arguments and conflicts arises.
What am I saying? it's about the size of male organ as it has to do with female counterpart's satisfaction during intimacy.

Higher percent of ladies will say, I can't date or marry a man whose size is small, while lower percent will say I like it average and so on.

Then, here is question that needs sincere answer, though, to some persons, I know it will base on different reasons but it's good to share experience and thoughts, you never know who you will liberate with your experience.

Now, which will a woman prefer?
(1) A male organ that is big, but can not satisfy a woman on bed.
(2) An average or small sized one, small size I mean, not less than 5 inches long, but can perform and satisfy a woman very well.
Satisfaction, I mean leading to climax(orgasm) where most ladies feel relaxed and sing all manner of uninterpreted songs. Lol.

Note: Huge(big) size and satisfaction is not an option here, which many would want to choose.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
I take number 1 because I can control the organ to my satisfaction. lipsrsealed
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Do you know that a lady could dump a guy with a huge dick and go for one with a smaller one but great bedmatic skills?. The size doesn't matter, how it's used is what counts.

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeah, ok, even when it can't stay erected for time needed to control it?
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know that a lady could dump a guy with a huge dick and go for one with a smaller one but great bedmatic skills?. The size doesn't matter, how it's used is what counts.

Nice!
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
(2) An average or small sized one, small size I mean, not less than 5 inches long, but can perform and satisfy a woman very well.

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER...

It's all about performance.. wink

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wow, from the responses so far, can one deduce and conclude that it's all about performance and not size?
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by frankkydee(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anwons:
Wow, from the responses so far, can one deduce and conclude that it's all about performance and not size?

You can't just conclude just like that because your conclusions may not be right with these few response.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
For the guys out there with not much endowed male organ, be encouraged and take the bull by the horn. Action!

What actually made me raise this topic was because of misunderstanding between couple as result of this subject matter.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by wtfCode: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mine's huge enough with super erection stronger than a concrete wall. Oburo onu.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
wtfCode:
Mine's huge enough with super erection stronger than a concrete wall.
Oburo onu.

Hahaha, bad guy. U sure?
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by olaleks007(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
The code is just know how to wiggle

If u like, get am big pass cucumber or get am small like carrot...

Just get PhD for wiggle wiggle wiggle
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by wordbank(m): 3:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Benita27:

Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Interesting question. Majority of girls just find the image of a large organ appealing, not necessarily its utility. Especially the tight ones

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Benita27:
hmmmmm...Benita27
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017

Satisfaction, I mean leading to climax(orgasm) where most ladies feel relaxed and sing all manner of uninterpreted songs. Lol.
Hahahaha grin grin

Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gals in da room no wan talk again?
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Number2 for me kiss kiss
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by flawlessjimmy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Anwons:
For the guys out there with not much endowed male organ, be encouraged and take the bull by the horn. Action!

What actually made me raise this topic was because of misunderstanding between couple as result of this subject matter.
please what should be the normal inch for a penis
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Anwons(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
flawlessjimmy:

please what should be the normal inch for a penis

Referencing penile as normal in terms of size might be difficult.
Why? Because since it's natural gift, it will always remain normal to each one.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by coolestofall(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Anwons:
This has got me thinking some times when arguments and conflicts arises.
What am I saying? it's about the size of male organ as it has to do with female counterpart's satisfaction during intimacy.

Higher percent of ladies will say, I can't date or marry a man whose size is small, while lower percent will say I like it average and so on.

Then, here is question that needs sincere answer, though, to some persons, I know it will base on different reasons but it's good to share experience and thoughts, you never know who you will liberate with your experience.

Now, which will a woman prefer?
(1) A male organ that is big, but can not satisfy a woman on bed.

Note: Huge(big) size and satisfaction is not an option here, which many would want to choose.
Guy, its never about d pipe but how well u can lay d pipe.
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by Earthquake1: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
So many lieing ladies on this thread smiley
Re: Question For Ladies To Answer Sincerely by flawlessjimmy(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Anwons:

Referencing penile as normal in terms of size might be difficult.
Why? Because since it's natural gift, it will always remain normal to each one.

alright thanks.. but I think the normal standard inch should be 5

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Curvy Model,sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (PIX) / Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You / A Woman Humiliated Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.