Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why (49396 Views)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Deyvid123(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
I support the organization decision
If you are financially ok, you have no need for boyfriend
Boyfriends are for financial and sexual needs only!!
I baffle at your shallow thought process...SMH
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by bigerboy200: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Johnflowey1738:
shocked
so only the organizers go De shine dis one kongo
Please what is Congo? The only congo I know is a country ohh..
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by koolcat: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Nawa oo instead d top organizers to tell us they don't wanna share her puna, they are beating round d bush...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by juman(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2017
She is beautiful.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by flackoFlint(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
I never knew you can be these disrespectful
how is he being disrespectful Now

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Okohc02(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
story for the Gods......is she trying to say she is a virgin?lemme come and b going.....�����
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2017
I have a beauty queen that I am banging at the moment, the truth is even all this backyard pageants still put that kind of clause, but the girl also confirmed that she is banging the director of the contest and also the contestants are often taken to places to grace the presence of politicians and other big men, since she told me that, I have switched from fiesta ripped to durex max condom,.. No time..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Ryocaj(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
Sheru material spotted..
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by toritseon(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
I never knew you can be these disrespecitful

How exactly was he disrespectful?
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by toritseon(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

How can you be so bold to write such a thing? So you mean to say that you've been exchanging sex for money from your previous or current boyfriends? Na wa for some people reasoning sha!
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by francis2565(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

Really? What of for companionship and friendship? so because she is miss world or has money she should leave in isolation.
God bless 2baaba. That says without me there will be no you, so my dear no one can leave in isolation.
Even God acknowledged companionship
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by talk2percy(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2017
No wonder they resort to cucumbers...
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Ivimilly: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

You are very senseless may your sons and brothers be used by all their women as an ATM and a human Love Machine thunderstorms fall on you

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Johnpsite: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2017
Just look at how someones future wife is reasoning,it a pity quote author=CEEcey post=62086256]I support the organization decision

Boyfriends are for financial and sexual needs only!![/quote]
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by naturefellow(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

what a dumb-ass comment!!! Didn't you preview and discern the degree of stupidity before hitting 'submit'. You need to grow your IQ. Got some brain meal for sale! �

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Jimmy231: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
ok relationship but sex nko?
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by AnaMezza: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Africa and backwardness! The ladies that won Miss World 2010 and 2014 got engaged during their respective reigns, these ones are prohibiting ladies from having boyfriends.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by LoveJesus87(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
this was the problem I was having with my ex.......

These ladies thinks because a guy love em, so he should eat all the poo of this world

SMH
My goodness! My brother, I think say na only me o! shocked dis useless girl wey I dey date wan marry cos im don get belly by mistake tink say becos im don get belle she fit do and undo anytin e want, d tin wey she no dey do before in fact con see am
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by toritseon(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
deepwater:
Op when you are born into a royal home you become royal automatically. Association with commoners is frown at completely.

In this wise, That pussycat belongs to the organisers only for one year, non-members of the organising team are hereby forbidden to eat that pussy with immediate effect...

That pussy needs to be scattered with reckless abandon for 365 days firm with possible extension at organisers request.

Nothing more, nothing less

It's their work o undecided

I pity their boyfriends
After 365 days of continuous pussy community service, the "P" go don loose alignment comot remaining "ussy".

When them see their ussy them no go recognize am again.

Have u ever wondered why beauty queens become ugly after their reign? Na the same reason why all the ashewo for Nigeria have one particular look.

Knacking Akpako unfettered

Deepwater, you are just speculating. You sure have no basis for what you just wrote. Every industry has it's regulations and if you are not carefull, you (an outsider in it) would judge it wrongly.

In the Nigerian Deepwaters for instance, you're not allowed to fish onboard the rig. An outsider that doesn't understand the basis for such regulation might be hasty and just spread the wrong information.

NB: Not all beauty queens are Ashewo like you mentioned. Not all of their pussies are gone after their reign. Nothing is as it seems, Deeptwater...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by indomielomo: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
i wanna become 41th queen of nigeria i wil
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by kceewhyte(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
But they are allowed to use cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by wtfCode: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
u're wicked aargh!
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by enonche85(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am not saying she's not fine o...but this babe is not fine enough to be Miss Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by enonche85(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
kceewhyte:
But they are allowed to use cucumber grin

Vibrator or plantain! grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by opedaydydx9(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
So she no go Bleep
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by sorextee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
A brilliant ND intelligent person wont say this..

CEEcey:

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by agarawu23(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
So dey don't fvck during their reign?

If I hear
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by biolex000008: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
some of dem go de do secret one dem go do am like banky w and adesua etomi one
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
And when she drops the title serious relationship begins.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

Heediat!..that's y u r always getting used and dumped! cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by omoiyalayi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
#Crap
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by hardon1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
that will not stop her from f*cking sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Rocks White Beard Like A Grandpa / Abdul-Lateef Titilope Ashimiyu Itakure's Burial In Oyo (Photos) / Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.