Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why (49391 Views)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Garshyzee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:
I support the organization decision

If you are financially ok, you have no need for boyfriend

Boyfriends are for financial and sexual needs only!!

No wonder u'r a sex tool.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Donkalio: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok, well said. Hope you wil not finaly pay a man to marry you?
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
IF SHE WANTS TO SHE'LL.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Jakasibo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

So you mean the organisation will provide the sexual needs also?
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

You made no sense at all.
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by sofiaelvis(f): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
no wonder you will be hearing cucumber story upandan
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by NCANTaskForce: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
teebankz10:
agreed she's now financially OK,how about sexually??
cucumber
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Johnflowey1738(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
undecided
there is a big difference between ur CONGO and my KONGO and it's urs start with C while mine start with K
tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by chineduemmao: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
CEEcey:

blood of silas! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Princehollex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chaiiii....why she no go get boyfriend?see how beautiful she isChaiiii....why she no go get boyfriend?see how beautiful she isChaiiii....why she no go get boyfriend?see how beautiful she is
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by pikapizy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
deepwater:
Op when you are born into a royal home you become royal automatically. Association with commoners is frown at completely.

In this wise, That pussycat belongs to the organisers only for one year, non-members of the organising team are hereby forbidden to eat that pussy with immediate effect...

That pussy needs to be scattered with reckless abandon for 365 days firm with possible extension of 1 X 10 days or 2 X 14 days pro-rata basis as to be mutually agreed upon. Guess what?

The biatch always agree ! grin

Nothing more, nothing less

It's their work o undecided

I pity their boyfriends
After 365 days of continuous pussy community service, the "P" go don loose alignment comot remaining "ussy".

When the boyfriend see him babe ussy the year after him no go recognize am again.

Have u ever wondered why beauty queens become ugly after their reign? Na the same reason why all the ashewo for Nigeria have one particular look.

....Knacking Akpako unfettered

undecided
you got me laughing so hard .. I read your comment more than twice
Re: Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Life sha. This girl was my neighbor in school. Me and my guys dey worry her no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.