Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met (32755 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
lipsrsealed

how will you be her type. when she looks like bobrisky twin.

I doubt if you will know the difference if she decides to swap bedroom duties with bobrisky

lol.
who be this clown
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
MONEY made you her type.. grin
Money must be made
listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by pepemendy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
She resemble bobrisky no be small, abi na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by melejo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
No you are her type? Lol
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by dannyduks: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your money and fame makes you her type. price of fame
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by udemzyudex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Afrok:
U weren't her type then, but later became her type? shocked... please I no wan hear stories that touches the "bum bum", all these talki-talki celebrities sef undecided.

Walks away...
I swear, but him suppose keep this kind talk to himself, e go make us see her like gold digger or babe wey no dey decent.
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by AuroraB(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
emeijeh:
Ohhhhhhhh
8.5m naira gold chain story again!
I weak embarassed

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by omoiyalayi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
When a lady say a particular guy is not her type, it means the guy doesn't have money

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
dayleke:
News flash for you!!!

You still not her type....
She just dey manage you cos of the "recession".

I think she said so cos she didn't know him personally yet just musically. Wen she did dey probably clicked.
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Humility017(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
romeorailss:
A very pretty lady once hated my friend for his big head and just too dark in complexion like charcoal.

But today, she is madly in love with him all because he cracks jokes cheesy
you don't mean....it?
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by poweredcom(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
shame for women na so dem ever be
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
oh boy come hear talk ooo. . .but when wey money come dey, you come be her type now,....
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Truly you weren't her type...she's just considering her age..
What type are you?
You that calls yourself 'average'.....yuck
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by darlenese(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
with such hair u expect a woman to marry u........u don't look ready for settled life

Mr FTC abeg still try to read before U comment nau
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by darlenese(f): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Afrok:
yet he got married with the hair embarassed Smh for some people cry

Lol, he didn't even read before rushing to FTC
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by AverageAnnie(f): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
What type are you? You that calls yourself 'average'.....yuck

I'm neither his type..so Bleep off
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by romeorailss: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

you don't mean....it?

Yup BABA. Women can love u if u are funny o. Regardless
grin
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Humility017(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
romeorailss:

Yup BABA. Women can love u if u are funny o. Regardless
grin
yeah you're right...and sometimes when they like you...everything you say makes them laugh.....

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by romeorailss: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

yeah you're right...and sometimes when they like you...everything you say makes them laugh.....

That's true, even if it's not funny... Chai womennnnnnn! shocked
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by ComradeShegs(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the wife looks like Bobrisky? undecided
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
AverageAnnie:

I'm neither his type..
cheesy How does it feel knowing you have a fixed average brain?

The only person I have seen openly tagging herself Average...Yuck.
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
with such hair u expect a woman to marry u........u don't look ready for settled life

Oga, but why? D man don marry d gal na abi u no knw ni....abi which one b all dz bad belle na shocked
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Pain(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
With Your Character & Childish Dressing, be Rest Assured that She Will Repeat that Comment in SIX Months Time.

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
And now ur married to her and ul still cheat on her with another pino pino.
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by chibuike65: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
na the hair you won marry?
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Arthurwinner(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
darlenese:

Mr FTC abeg still try to read before U comment nau
lol u no well
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by jc4real(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Truly you weren't her type...she's just considering her age..

Savage you are! grin
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Dynamite02: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
oh boy come hear talk ooo. . .but when wey money come dey, you come be her type now,....
Try get the full gist before you comment. He say she make that statement the first time dem meet base on say him na artiste he go be player,therefore she nor be he type but as time goes on she con see say the guy nor be like that
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Orpe7(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS grin
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by AvatarMode(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
And...?
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Veraatabeh(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I still don't know why Oritse Femi doesn't dress like a "man" but like children, unlike Banky W, Dare Art Alade and Co.
nt everyone is matured only his hairstyle will tell u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.