Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met (32754 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
AverageAnnie:

I'm neither his type..so Bleep off
See your ears, you look like an alien
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dynamite02:

Try get the full gist before you comment. He say she make that statement the first time dem meet base on say him na artiste he go be player,therefore she nor be he type but as time goes on she con see say the guy nor be like that

ok, na talk she just talk, u know wetin dey her mind before, after all she say artiste, unto them no dey get money ooò. . .you be dia best man or among men on suit or u dey Femi cabal. .make i know, na cabal dey reign now o. .cheers!
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Veraatabeh(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

yeah you're right...and sometimes when they like you...everything you say makes them laugh.....
some just laugh becos of the guy stupidity evrytime lol
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Veraatabeh:
nt everyone is matured only his hairstyle will tell u
Looks like a riff-raff despite being rich

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by paloncy: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
his wife looking like bobrisky's elder sister
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Macmoni(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
with such hair u expect a woman to marry u........u don't look ready for settled life
Omg DAT y I like d white sumtyms
Is it by hair Dem dey take no who wan settle down?
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Humility017(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Veraatabeh:
are you serious....?
I doubt this. .though it is possible
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Caleycash(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arthurwinner:
with such hair u expect a woman to marry u........u don't look ready for settled life
what does hairstyles have to do with someone's abilities and talents... you Nigerians are pathetically hypocritical, if he gives you 5k dollars, I bet you'll worship him and even kiss those his hairs
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Boxer007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Veraatabeh:

Gold digger, you again. Did u come to celebrity section to beg for money? This is sad
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Dynamite02: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

ok, na talk she just talk, u know wetin dey her mind before, after all she say artiste, unto them no dey get money ooò. . .you be dia best man or among men on suit or u dey Femi cabal. .make i know, na cabal dey reign now o. .cheers!
Lol.....its not fair to judge her base on wetin dey her mind because nobody fit read mind. Her husband don tell us wetin she mean for the interview anything aside that na assumption

1 Like

Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Veraatabeh(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Boxer007:

Gold digger, you again. Did u come to celebrity section to beg for money? This is sad
shut up nonsense
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Veraatabeh(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Humility017:

are you serious....?
I doubt this. .though it is possible
yea ask ur female bestie will tell u
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Veraatabeh(f): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Looks like a riff-raff despite being rich
lol
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin see how the wife resemble Bobrisky seff...
Smh
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by mKc9ET(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Another celeb marriage that is going to crash next year

abeg make una marry quick and separate make we see news read
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by trustibk(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
lrdval:
valchumzy@gmail.com ....email me
I tried mailing you. but it's like your mail ID isn't correct
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Boxer007(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Veraatabeh:
shut up nonsense

But why are u so rude? Is ask u for puccccy a crime? Please grow up mennn. Stupid girl
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by mfon18: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2017
money has made him her type over night. the power brown paper bags can bring grin
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by AverageAnnie(f): 2:26am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=YoungDaNaval post=62101779] See your ears, you look like an alien

I know you won't be different from the white walker at ur dp,perhaps he's better looking than u..ode
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by babslepe: 5:10am On Nov 06, 2017
My advice to single ladies out there if you want that oga to marry you or take you serious first form for him but don't over do it even if you are tripping for the guy still form,most guys won't take you serious if you just let them have their way easily.
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=AverageAnnie post=62111709][/quote] Why you come rush change the dp na? Not as if your recent is better off. Shey you remember that cartoon on Gino tin tomato? That's what you look like
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by senatorS2(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
it will done on you after one year what she really meant by that statement
Re: Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met by Austine567(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
OK I think I should comment now.....

I too like this guy called oritsefemi BTW where is the wife sef shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.