Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone (942 Views)

My Niece Behave Badly / My Fiancee & I Accommodated My Cousin But He Later Became A Pest / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by chuksey1(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2017
I will be listing some things you should do when visiting so that the host will be more receptive to your future visits

1. Always Go with your own towel, combs, tooth brush, toothpaste, soap, creams and perfumes. Don't go there feeling you can use your host own because the way you use them maybe different from the way he uses it and it may turn him off.

2. Assist with house chores. Do not sit idle and expect your host to sweep the room, wash the dishes, fetch water and cook for you while you relax like a boss.

3. Please respect his privacy don't think that because you know where the house is you can always go there without a precall. This can turn him off greatly

4. Respect his house do not step on the bed sheets and duvet even if you do so to yours in your house

6. When visiting always go with something even if it is bread and whenever he wants to go shopping please contribute to the expenses

7.always keep your things arranged and orderly in the room

8. Abeg even if you are older than your host don't be bossy to the extent that you will be sending him on errands

Feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by ayourbamie: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Can I act the same way this friend acts in my house?

1 Like

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Papiikush: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2017
I can't even accommodate you if we are not close in the first place.

So if we are buddies we Def living as buddies. No rules just hoes and booze till the lights goes off.

2 Likes

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Slayer2: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I can't even accommodate you if we are not close in the first place.

So if we are buddies we Def living as buddies. No rules just hoes and booze till the lights goes off.

Ohhhh, stupid comment this kind morning.

1 Like

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Papiikush: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

Ohhhh, stupid comment this kind morning.
Only if stupidity comes with an award you'll be famous. With that your brain the size of a grain wink

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Slayer2: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Only if stupidity comes with an award you'll be famous. With that your brain the size of a grain wink

grin

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Slayer2: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:

grin

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Papiikush: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

grin
lol... You are really seeking for attention aren't you?

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by Slayer2: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:

lol... You are really seeking for attention aren't you?

Them they convert attention to money? Then yes o I need am

Re: How To Behave When Accommodated By Someone by EfemenaXY: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
chuksey1:
I will be listing some things you should do when visiting so that the host will be more receptive to your future visits

1. Always Go with your own towel, combs, tooth brush, toothpaste, soap, creams and perfumes. Don't go there feeling you can use your host own because the way you use them maybe different from the way he uses it and it may turn him off.

2. Assist with house chores. Do not sit idle and expect your host to sweep the room, wash the dishes, fetch water and cook for you while you relax like a boss.

3. Please respect his privacy don't think that because you know where the house is you can always go there without a precall. This can turn him off greatly

4. Respect his house do not step on the bed sheets and duvet even if you do so to yours in your house

6. When visiting always go with something even if it is bread and whenever he wants to go shopping please contribute to the expenses

7.always keep your things arranged and orderly in the room

8. Abeg even if you are older than your host don't be bossy to the extent that you will be sending him on errands

Feel free to add yours

This is basic common sense. Even a child would know all of this. It goes without saying abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Shouid A Lady Mourn Her Late Fiance Before Going Into A New Affair / My Mother in-law is a pro / Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.