Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much (928 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Is This How A True Man Of God Should Look? (photos) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by kkkp: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
I saw these post on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4153846/brother-wants-end-marriage-because.

and i can relate to it.

She told me that she always pray that God should not bless me that much. that she don't want me to be extremely rich so that other women will not flock around me. That let's just be comfortable, just the way we are now.
What's wrong with women?
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Omg shocked

What an insecure wifey. God punish poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by ladyF(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
The wife that does not want her husband to prosper, is that one a wife?

Lord please bless my future husband, let him be the envy of men and women. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by teebankz10(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2017
F
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by MhizzAJ(f): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2017
It all boils down to your attitude

She knows you re the kind of person that will misbehave when money comes that's why she's saying that kind of prayer cheesy

But if God has blessed you...who then can curse you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Don't know about others but whenever I pray, I ask God to bless me more than every other person

That I am married does not mean I shouldn't prosper!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Women!
I carry yansh angry
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by phintohlar(f): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2017
ladyF:

amen & me too
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
I pray God bless me instead.
Everybody should pray for themselves.
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by barrydee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
I pray God bless me instead.

Everybody should pray for themselves.

selfish biatch! after now u will be praying and doing dry fasting for God to give u a husband. mscheeewww!

Next plz
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
barrydee:

selfish biatch! after now u will be praying and doing dry fasting for God to give u a husband. mscheeewww!

Next plz
You be fool, I follow you talk, abi I tell you say I never see husband?
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by barrydee(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
You be fool, I follow you talk, abi I tell you say I never see husband?

you are single and despite as Bleep. trust me. i know u
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
barrydee:

you are single and despite as Bleep. trust me. i know u
Next time you want to pass a comment, at least try and type correct English, fowl nyash. Its your sister that is single.
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by barrydee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:
Next time you want to pass a comment, at least try and type correct English, fowl nyash. Its your sister that is single.

I meant to type "desperate". You know how these androids misbehave(typographical errors).
I'm very sure when it comes to spoken and written English, you don't even come close.
I'm also sure u don't even have a boyfriend hence your selfishness.
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by barrydee(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chybeibe:

I wanted to type "desperate". You know how these androids misbehave(typographical errors).
I'm very sure when it comes to spoken and written English, you don't even come close.
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
barrydee:

I wanted to type "desperate". You know how these androids misbehave(typographical errors).
I don't have time to argue with you, you are beneath me, it still won't change the fact that am not single.

Now swerve!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Heloct(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Really?

Why would any wife be unhappy with Hubby's success. God would rebuke such wife.

I seriously can't wait to be married. I will teach him how to invest it he doesn't know how to. I will make sure every cash he gets multiply.
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Rukkydelta(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
I have seen women pray such prayers when the hubby is the infidelity type that can't stay one place
So I don't blame them. I blame the situation they found themselves in
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
ladyF:

yes I am here, your future husband kiss

Thanks for the prayer grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Regardless of her prayers Gods will in ur life will be done. Her prayer/wish wont work
Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by ladyF(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
agarawu23:
yes I am here, your future husband kiss

Thanks for the prayer grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Pray That God Should Not Bless Their Husband That Much by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
No matter how rich i am,my boo must be far far farrrrrrrrrr richer than me.God forbid i get money pass my husband.

(1) (Reply)

World’s First Smart Condom Detects Stis, Rates Men’s Performance / What Makes You Addicted To Nairaland ? / Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.