Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! (452 Views)

Church Leaders Planning Their Escape Route, Don't Leave Your Members Behind Oh! / Jehovah's Witnesses Why Are Your Members Very Different From What Is In The Book / Increase Your Members If You Want Increase Salary. GO Tells RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by teekay213(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
I came back from church and I'm not happy with the way some pastors ask for donation from their members.
I go to this church and the way the pastor preach and ask for money is not okay,money this ,money that. after paying your titles 10% of your income,your Sundays offerings,your group donations, he still come to the alter and ask for big money to do something,like we don't have house rent,school fees,feeding, bills to pay ,families to take care of in this crazy economy.

And it's not all the members are rich,some have not eaten to church, some don't have good clothes on,what do you want people like that think,that God does not love them, or God is punishing them for their sins by making them poor or there are lazy or cursed.

People are suffering, there is too much pain out there,too much hate,workers are own salaries, I think church should be a comfort zone,a safe haven,a heaven making place not money making place but instead of you to preach about hope,love,Peace something to relief your members of this current tensions everywhere you will be preaching about how one of your church member will buy you private jet,one will give you one million dollar no wonder corruption is everywhere.

I want to take break from Church for a while. Thanks
Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by simplyhonest(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
end time pastors...
Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is why so many religions popping up everywhere...

They used the word of god for their own personal shii... A lot of ppol are being deceived every week & most of the hypocrites are in church...

RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by teekay213(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
This is why so many religions popping up everywhere...

They used the word of god for their own personal shii... A lot of ppol are being deceived every week & most of the hypocrites are in church...

RELIGION IS A BIG SCAM.
churches everywhere like business center.
Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by julimax(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Imagine if half of the church's in your state alone were converted to factories

What it will do to your GDP

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by teekay213(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
julimax:

i always taught of this. unemployment will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members! by Saverin: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
julimax:

Even if they can turn them into research facilities... Africa will resurrect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Thorough Sinner, Does My Tithe Truly Count? / Capitalism And The Church,the Way Forward. / When Envy And Gossip Brace For A Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.