Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (39135 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by madridguy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
I will propose to my Nkechi via Nairaland tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by tayo200(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
as I see d pics, proposing to my girl of 19 years just dey hunger me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by val4sure(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
And my man rush go airport,him dey fear for area boys for street.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ushiefrank(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Alright
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nwaoma198(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sharp guy grin grin ;Denuf fuckery
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by borlah50(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
bravo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Young03:
which soap that girl dey useI go like buy am o
he know the girl is coming bk with dollars
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Sirme411(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akkord4gov:
Guys,pls let us stop all these and safe shy guys like us, before our girlfriend start saying "baby,u must propose to me in public before I accept to marry you"

Thank You for Repping "WE" the shy guys
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Rooneyboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
proposes indeed.....olodo
Epic men.
I'm still laughing.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by sammiepraise(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by tishbite41(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
tayo200:
as I see d pics, proposing to my girl of 19 years just dey hunger me
lol... 19 yrs abi 19 months
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by scobaba: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
This guy rush.

E for wait small.

Na excess urge dey worry am @ the mo.

E for wait first, spend time with her, lash like 4-5 times.

Then ask himself,if e ready.

This one e do now...... Na urge.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Crossguy: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Girls by wise, kneeling down dose not mean that the marriage will be successful.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
adamsaleh2019:
Make money building a simple affiliate site, make from #10000 dollar or #400 000 monthly
All what you need to do is to build a website and forget about it
It only take six month to start seeing result, no investment needed, just a laptop and an internet connection plus at least 1 hours of work a day, click this link see join my team and see how to do
click ere to start www.sasuwa.ml

Email d link to ifechukwudegeme@gmail.com
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Whoeppme(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
AGAIN SEE WHY WHITE MAN GO EVER BETTER PASS BLACK MAN?

DID U NOTICE THE TWO WHITE GUY SAW SOMETHING GOOD AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AMIDST CHEERING THE GUY PROPOSING? YES

NOW DID U ALSO NOTICE THE WICKED FACED BLACK OLD MAN LOOKING AS IF TO SMILE IS A CURSE IN HIS FAMILY? SO EVEN THIS GOOD THING WEY DEY HAPPEN FOR HIM FRONT NO EVEN MOVE AM AT ALL!!! grin grin

BLACK MAN WHY? grin EH WHY? grin

NO WHY? grin NA CURSE SAY WE NO GO DEY LIKE BETTER THING ?

WETIN EVEN MAKE THIS MAN WEY HIM FACE BE LIKE AKPU WEY DON SPOIL GO ENTER THIS US GEH AND HER BOBO PICTURE? grin grin

E BE LIKE SAY THIS GUY WEY DEY PROPOSE VILLAGE PIPO FOLLOW AM COME HERE !!! HIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by muller101(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
What a big mistake
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by wednesdays26: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
joseo:
sharp guy.....no dulling

b4 anoda guy grabs the goodies

Yes o!! Before nko! grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is the SMARTEST GUY, this week...
Especially if the Babe na PERMANENT RESIDENT or CITIZEN......

No dulling
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by SHANGALORLOR: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Arrant madness. must guys kneel down to propose to girl's?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by freeman95(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Na wa
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Talkwell: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Oxenomy: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akkord4gov:
Guys,pls let us stop all these and safe shy guys like us, before our girlfriend start saying "baby,u must propose to me in public before I accept to marry you"
if she is not ready to marry, let her stay there na. I don't have time for busy body like this angry .. After all there are girls everywhere ready to settle down
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by brugge007(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Young03:
which soap that girl dey use

I go like buy am o

[s][/s]Dudu Osu
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
see how she covered her face with a dead Brazilian woman's hair ,did d foool father knelt when he proposed to his mama cry cry cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by selfmadeboss: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
After a group of Niqqas ran a train on her in Chicago, one idiot still propose to the olosho publicly
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by linearity: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

He don see fresh skin. Check out her legs.

I have some questions.

Is Akwa Ibom airport really an international airport?

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con enter another local flight to uyo?

Use common sense, it's called 'common' for a reason. Sadly, it's not common to all and sundry, hence some rhetorical aka duh! questions like yours all over Nairaland.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
linearity:

Use common sense, it's called 'common' for a reason. Sadly, it's not common to all and sundry, hence some rhetorical aka duh! questions like yours all over Nairaland.

If u don't know how to answer a question just skip to the next.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ttipsy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=xreal post=62093770]Why he no go propose?

I have some questions.

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con e another local flight to uyo?[/ is it a big deal for a USA flight to land in Uyo??
how old is Nigeria?
u asked a stupid question..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ttipsy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

I have some questions.

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con enter another local flight to uyo?
is it a big deal for a USA flight to land in Uyo??
how old is Nigeria?
u asked a stupid question
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by GenOrumov: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Esepayan:
f#cking chinese everywhere
Because they are the most populous in the world. Same way Nigerians are in every corner of the world. So stop hating.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ttipsy:
is it a big deal for a USA flight to land in Uyo??
how old is Nigeria?
u asked a stupid question

Must you be Tipsy b4 u comment?

Don't pretend to love the state more than I do.

I asked a simple question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.