Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (39138 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ttipsy(f): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

Must you be Tipsy b4 u comment?

Don't pretend to love the state more than I do.

I asked a simple question.
I also asked you a question, how old is Nigeria,?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ttipsy:
I also asked you a question, how old is Nigeria,?

Only a mentally derailed drunkard will ask that in just less that two months after Nigeria's last celebrated independence day.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by Ttipsy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
xreal:

Only a mentally derailed drunkard will ask that in just less that two months after Nigeria's last celebrated independence day.
relate your question to the question I asked you. do u hv brain at all?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by horlakunle25(m): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Young03:
which soap that girl dey use
I go like buy am o
Okin herbal soap!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ttipsy:
relate your question to the question I asked you. do u hv brain at all?

You have brain... a decayed one.

What questions are you relating?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by itzudee(f): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Public proposal is just a dramatic event mbok
I don't want that kind public joke
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by itzudee(f): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2017
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

He don see fresh skin. Check out her legs.

I have some questions.

Is Akwa Ibom airport really an international airport?

U.S flight?

Abi the girl first land for Lagos con enter another local flight to uyo?
yes it is an international airport
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by rolla10(m): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2017
D guy 2 make sense
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by pman87(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2017
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

I have some questions.

U.S flight?

Stop thinking like a fool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by nwoye72: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
myself, i can't do that in a public place
Akkord4gov:
Guys,pls let us stop all these and safe shy guys like us, before our girlfriend start saying "baby,u must propose to me in public before I accept to marry you"
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
itzudee:
yes it is an international airport

Oh, ok.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2017
pman87:

Stop thinking like a fool

You should think before commenting.

Idioot.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by zudozz: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2017
USA Visa lottery for d guy..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by lebete3000: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Young03:
which soap that girl dey use

I go like buy am o

No be any Soap guy, na d weather.
Even if you no bath for 10days for yankee, you go still fresh.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by ikemesit4477: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2017
zoba88:
A Nigerian man shocked his girlfriend with a proposal at Akwa Ibom International Airport on her return from USA and she said yes.Madestudio1 shared the story and wrote...

'SHE SAID YES. 
Man proposes to girlfriend on her return from the USA at the Akwa Ibom International airport.madestudio1 travelled all the way to capture this fine moment'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-on-her.html?m=1
these are one of those things I will never do!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by UDIOK: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2017
xreal:
Why he no go propose?

I have some questions.

U.S flight?

Akwa Ibom International Airport by all standing is operating within the purview of international standard certified by ICAO, FAAN, IATA,DNAI etc it has been undergoing direct flight to Holy Land Israel lifting pilgrims to & fro.....they have all the required facilities to Intl. standard, 70% of their staff were trained at JF Kenedy aviation center at Florida during Gov. Attah's regime, they have the best in fire officials, their run way is the 2nd longest in the country with 3.6km paved to accomodate cargo flights , it has bird strikes detectors, MRO facility handy, the 2nd run way, Intl. Terminal and Taxi lanes is nearing completion...............B4 the end of 1st quarter of next year they will float their state own commercial airline, The only difference is that In Nigeria settings only Six is approved....Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu and recently Kaduna, reasons is that Intl. airport must undergo security checks and requires the presence of Immigration, NDLEA, Interpol, FAAN, Customs and few others with the facilities that will make their work proves the worth
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by moneylinks: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
see oyibo guys dey happy dey take pictures.. Nigerian Man bone face dey waka.. lolz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by newslifeop: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA by xreal: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2017
UDIOK:
Akwa Ibom International Airport by all standing is operating within the purview of international standard certified by ICAO, FAAN, CAA, etc it has been undergoing direct flight to Holy Land Israel lifting pilgrims to & fro.....they have all the required facilities to Intl. standard, 70% of their staff were trained at JF Kenedy aviation center at Florida during Gov. Attah's regime, they have the best in fire officials, their run way is the 2nd longest in the country , it has bird strikes detectors, MRO facility handy, the 2nd run way, Intl. Terminal and Taxi lanes is nearing completion...............B4 the end of 1st quarter of next year they will float their state own commercial airline, The only difference is that In Nigeria settings only Six is approved....Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu and recently Kaduna, reasons is that Intl. airport must undergo security checks and requires the presence of Immigration, NDLEA, Interpol, FAAN, Customs and few others with the facilities that will make their work proves the worth

Thank you for enlightening me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.