Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm (25242 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Leg?

Barcelona: 45% (83 votes)
Arsenal: 54% (100 votes)
Draw: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

El-Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona. (2 - 1) - On 29th August 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 / UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Chetachuku(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2010
This is bad news for Arsenal fans going by the current form of the two teams. Poor Henry! Going back to bite the finger that fed him. But sentiments apart, Thiery will help demolish Arsenal while Lionel Messi will mess the Gunners up the way Lions do.A re-play of 2006 final.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by sayso: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
am an Arsenal fan but I want barca to win so that they will teach Englang/United that Rooney is still learning football come may @ Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by boss247: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
this is going to be a match that everybody will enjoy,its indeed mouthwatering
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by tushbobo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
I love both teams as they have almost same style of play,I ll just relax and enjoy the match.I m good with any team that wins
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by MrTA(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
I really fear for what Messi will do to the Arsenal defence, not just Clichy. Its going to be very Messi!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
The Lyon - Real Madrid/Real Madrid - Lyon example is a food for tot! Those claiming to know all b4 it happens, beware!

Cos you would be ruthlessly shocked at the result!

GUNNERS ARTILLERY BATALLION! 007 SAGA!! FINAL SALVO!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
sayso:

am an Arsenal fan but I want barca to win so that they will teach Englang/United that Rooney is still learning football come may @ Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.

U are a blatant liar, u'r not an arsenal fan!!!! How could you make such ridiculous statement?

If you are expressing doubts, that's fine! but you cant come here and say u want barca to win whilst you are an arsenal fan, becos u want barca to teach rooney a lesson! LIAR!! YOU ARE A CHELSEA FAN!! Come out of your shell coward!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
Mr_TA:

I really fear for what Messi will do to the Arsenal defence, not just Clichy. Its going to be very Messi!

You shud also be really scared of what Nasri (remember his solo against a 4-man Porto defence which produced a scincillating goal) would do to the barca defence! In fact it is going to be very Nasridamus tongue tongue wink tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by chaprogram: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
This Picture says everything.

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bigfather(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2010
Gunnaz007:

You shud also be really scared of what Nasri (remember his solo against a 4-man Porto defence which produced a scincillating goal) would do to the barca defence! In fact it is going to be very Nasridamus tongue tongue wink tongue tongue

Who the bleep is nasri when we dey talk of Messi ? What nasri did on that day was just a fluke. Ohhhhhh, Messi the merciless boy wey nor get respect for elders!

If you hack am down,na wahala cus ref go book and if you nor hack am,your goalkeeper is sure as good as dead !
Anyway, i like una, una sabi console unaself.
ASSboys una go chop septic tank  full of poo ! lolll,  grin can't wait for that day !
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Olisa4all: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
big father:

Who the bleep is nasri when we dey talk of Messi ? What nasri did on that day was just a fluke. Ohhhhhh, Messi the merciless boy wey nor get respect for elders!

If you hack am down,na wahala cus ref go book and if you nor hack am,your goalkeeper is sure as good as dead !
Anyway, i like una, una sabi console unaself.
ASSboys una go chop septic tank  full of poo ! lolll,  grin can't wait for that day !
waltzin past 4 players is wat u call a fluke?
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by edoyad(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
Na wa o, why una nor go wait till atleast after first leg ? Orishirishi boys.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
Definitely rooting for Barcelona. Arsenal who??
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by theviper1: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2010
i laugh in the broken stanford bridge. i realised that most of the negative postings against us gunners came from the chelski fans.just because the man from lisbon did a number on u and we did a bigger number on his brothers doesnt mean that we will fall by the way side to barca.on PAPER,the catalonians are the favs,bt underate the GUNNERS at ur own peril. it certainly will be a close call,so lets keep our fingers crossed.no body gave us a chance when we were 11 and 9 points off the premierleague radar,bt today we are within a touching distance of that cup.barca should do well and learn from that.
GONNERZ 4 LIFE.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by elowa: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2010
Am a barca fan but am stil keepin ma fingers crossed cos arsenal play my kind of footie,
this ain't maths and it can turn either way, but i wud love if arsenal fans can stop runnin their mouth outta fear
March 31 is just around the corner, gues the first leg counts alot for the two teams.

@OP, can a poll be created pls?
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Jencejyde(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2010
I am an Arsenal fan, but only a few people have commented without bias. They are both good sides and Messi is the best player in the world, and in superb form. However, there is so much quality on both sides that, the game may eventually be worn out of desire, and sheer determination. Lyon Vs Real Madrid is a good example. And Like someone said, Bordeaux should be among the feared teams in the last eight, looking at their recent form and the tough group they came out from. Nevertheless, i believe this would be a match showcasing what football is all about , and one for everyone (Arsenal, Barca, Man u, Real, Chelsea, etc, ) to watch and enjoy.
Cheers.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by SeanLewis(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2010
Na so e go happen 4 all of una eye as ARSENAL go win barceless or is it messiless, Wateva mehhn. Arshavin is a potential defence breaker with d inclusion Fabregas to make it all easier for us. Nasri can even handle striking role or a shared central with fabregas. All ye Arsenal haterz why dont bug off or sit back, watch and see as barca becomes harmless : D cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by khanye(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2010
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2010
Arsenal is winnig d both legs.1st leg 2-0,2nd leg 2.messi will share tears with pique dat faithfull day & fabregas should give more problems 2 puyol & pique.i am a united fan but supporting arsenal 2 destroy d barcaloneliness out of d champs. League.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
What Nicklas Bendtner did to porto should repeat itself again.i want messi to be cruised out of champions league, u gunners should make wenger proud once more
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bigfather(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
Fest7:

Arsenal is winnig d both legs.1st leg 2-0,2nd leg 2.messi will share tears with pique dat faithfull day & fabregas should give more problems 2 puyol & pique.i am a united fan but supporting arsenal 2 destroy d barcaloneliness out of d champs. League.

Na lie, you nor be MAN U fan. We know them when we see them.
elowa:

Am a barca fan but am stil keepin ma fingers crossed cos arsenal play my kind of footie,
this ain't maths and it can turn either way, but i wud love if arsenal fans can stop runnin their mouth outta fear
March 31 is just around the corner, gues the first leg counts alot for the two teams.

@OP, can a poll be created pls?

You ain't no barca fan !

Olisa4all:

waltzin past 4 players is wat u call a fluke?

Yes a real fluke, how many times has Nasri abi na Nasiru been able to do that kind of thing.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by underscore: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ big father, how many times did Diego Maradona waltz past 6 defenders in his entire career? ONCE!
does that make him a fluke? tongue

Both teams have good quality match winners anyday, so let's not judge.

Else an encore of Real Madrid/Lyon!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Fest7: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
Bigfather how u take know man u fans for face,u see me for face non be my writing u see.i am a united fan 4ever.believe it.Man.United rulez d world & all d TROPHIES belong 2 Man.u dis season.united 4ever
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by sweetguy10(m): 2:51am On Mar 24, 2010
It's only gunner's fans that're making the noise , on facebook , twitter And even in Nairaland , Barca fans are known to be cool headed , Matured and we believe in result .So just wait , watch and see , Me i can't shout , una go see who plays better football

Barca till i die
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by scantee(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2010
barca 4 my famlies
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bigfather(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2010
underscore:

@ big father, how many times did Diego Maradona waltz past 6 defenders in his entire career? ONCE!
does that make him a fluke? tongue

Both teams have good quality match winners anyday, so let's not judge.

Else an encore of Real Madrid/Lyon!

Na now i sabi say you be crowd follower, am sure you don't watch any of his games at all ? Abi you wan compare NASIRU with Messi ? Messi wey dey play like say na PS3 pad dey control am . You guys are in for a big shyte ! grin

Fest7:

Bigfather how u take know man u fans for face,u see me for face non be my writing u see.i am a united fan 4ever.believe it.Man.United rulez d world & all d TROPHIES belong 2 Man.u dis season.united 4ever

Even as you dey write sef, e don show say you nor be Man U fan.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Pls people when are they playing?

Arsenal and Barca, when is the biggest match of this season going to pregede? I would really like to know the date.

Well, if you wanna have my sentiments about the game; I think it's gonna a tough and entertaining win for BARCA my beloved.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by underscore: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ big father, no comments till 31st March 2010.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bigfather(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
underscore:

@ big father, no comments till 31st March 2010.

I can't shout o'jare ! grin
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by switch411(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ ARSENAL
omo see Danger------Wahala dey ooooo!! see me see wahala dey, wahala dey. The Laws of Averages says Arsenal will qualify. it all takes an unexplicable bad day for the spanish side, failing to convert chances.

@ Bacelona
For una mind ehn? messi go score Hat trick o. cheesy

@ Chelsea
Where Are you guys when Teams that play beautiful football are making it to thew quaters?? una dey formactivity, dey appeal for penalty up and down, Drogba dey contest for Red card like say ba FIFA award, Terry dey pass go back like say na some kind of through pass for inter box 18 SHAME!!!!

@ ALL

If you like Eternity Barcelona you will love our Thao Arsenal !!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
we will lose this tie, no question about that. Barcelona are just miles better than we are and there is no shame bowing out to potentially the best football team on earth.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Echidime(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
Arsenal will win barcelona, Since the departure of Samuel Eto'o fils of bakasi nigeria,left barca,the club don fall finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live / Club Brugge Vs Manchester United: Europa League (1 - 1) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.