Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm (25241 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Leg?

Barcelona: 45% (83 votes)
Arsenal: 54% (100 votes)
Draw: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

El-Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona. (2 - 1) - On 29th August 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 / UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by ymbello1: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
Arsenal has never be a photocopy to barca, they are brothers. Only God of soccer will determined this match
My head goes for Arsenal but my heart goes for barca.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by ichommy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
ARSENAL WILL SURPRISE

I BELIEVE I CAN WIN BARCELONA
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by switch411(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
davidylan:

we will lose this tie, no question about that. Barcelona are just miles better than we are and there is no shame bowing out to potentially the best football team on earth.
    Thank God  Asene Wenger is not the same as Davidylan   He would just have written an emergency letter to UEFA copied to FIFA and even CAF   that Arsenal has withrawn from the UEFA champions league fir giving them such monsteroous club who plays the best football on earth. cheesy cheesy cheesy  Barcelona is not Man united or chelsea. Barca plays in LA LIGA and when Arsenal play against any team outside EPL. it is only the gods in their wisdom that can dictate where the favour falls!! Barcelona is a great team and will win the LA LIGAbut Arsenal is Going to qualify to the semi final!! cool
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Kesmakveli(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Barcelona is Bomb,
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by tboy1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
Arsenal & Barca play the same type of game & both have the same problem - the defence
Anyone can win this game, any slight mistake by either of the 2 & thats it - Goal
Hope Gunnerz will though smiley
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
messi, 8 goals in 3 matches, two hat tricks in one week! is this the type of man u wuno meet at this stage in ur carrier and yet u r still bragin?

i am used to foldin ma arms and watchin ASS'nal's guts robbed on the dust of humilation, they have two mountains to ovacome here,

1) win the match
2) hold on the Fbigas!

but tis just a pity that  they wud b so whopped that they wud run like drenched dogs wiv their tails inbtw their legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i whs them speedy losin!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
If Messi doesn't click, it's 50-50.
But if Messi clicks, Arsenal is gone.
The good news for Arsenal is Messi hardly clicks in very big games. And the bad news: He's in superb form at the moment. 8 goals in last three games.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by eyoniggar(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
Jarus:

If Messi doesn't click, it's 50-50.
But if Messi clicks, Arsenal is gone.
The good news for Arsenal is Messi hardly clicks in very big games. And the bad news: He's in superb form at the moment. 8 goals in last three games.

Cud u plz specify a game in Europe that
messi failed to click? Please back up your
speculation with fact. With or without messi
arsenal can still be beaten, and we can still be beaten
with or without messi also.

@switch, u don die this time around, dnt just come
around hating on us like u do to skepe FC.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by switch411(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ eyoniggar
Haba!!! I am not hating on Barcelona. thought i gave you a response on this issue the first time you raised it.

well i dont hate chelsea- I HATE THE WAY THY PLAY!! two different things!! I am a fan of beautiful football. Barcelona Remains my favourite team in the La liga for obvious reasons.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by edoyad(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Many of the comments here don't even merit a response from true footie fans. You think football are the news stories and clips you watch on super sports news ? Try watching football for once to really know both teams.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
HOW MARKET in advance

and for the benefit of edoyadi

YAYA KASUA?
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by tboy1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ eyoniggar
R u watching the barca - osa match now?
How many clear chances has osa missed? If that was arsenal they will be 2 goals down by now.

The ars - bar match is 50 - 50 & anyone can win the match
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by edoyad(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Let me teach how to ask, "how market ?" in jaba language.
Ok i'll ask you now, "dayo, olori buruku sé elede yen ?"
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by dalinkwnt(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Barca easy,

all d gunner fans are using igbo.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by usbcable(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
I never knew people would fink arsenal would win.

I hope they actually win, cos I dont like barcelona.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by triistar86: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
I honestly think if there is any team at this stage of the competition that stands a chance to defeat Barca, then its Aresenal. Note I said a chance. I believe they can do it.

I am tipping Arsenal to eventually carry the day after both legs.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
triistar86:

I honestly think if there is any team at this stage of the competition that stands a chance to defeat Barca, then its Aresenal. Note I said a chance. I believe they can do it.

[/quote
Yes we can!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Gunnaz007: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2010
davidylan:

we will lose this tie, no question about that. Barcelona are just miles better than we are and there is no shame bowing out to potentially the best football team on earth.

My friend, i'm disappointed that you made the above statement; i doubt if you are a true gunner!! The fact that u are pessimistic does not give you the right to carry others along in your doom!!! So what if Arsenal wins (which i am convinced they would)? Would you roll your tongue into your nasal cavity to reclaim the mucour of a statement u just made above?

Who are the we? I am a conc arsenal fan brother, and i dont belong in your group of losers before a game!! Great men dont give up or lose before a battle, they go into the battle to win!! You dont say you are a loser already when the deed is not done, you enter the game with a victory consciousness! If you were in King David's shoes, then Goliath and the Philistines would have won the battle without shooting a single bow!!!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by eyoniggar(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2010
switch411:

@ eyoniggar
Haba!!! I am not hating on Barcelona. thought i gave you a response on this issue the first time you raised it.

well i dont hate chelsea- I HATE THE WAY THY PLAY!! two different things!! I am a fan of beautiful football. Barcelona Remains my favourite team in the La liga for obvious reasons.

switch if ur an arsenal fan for England and a Barca fan for Spain,
you shouldnt be throwing all your support around the gunnerz.

I thought your comments about the tie should be a 50-50 one.
Anyway ur fav dnt stand a chance. SORRY!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Gunnaz007:

My friend, i'm disappointed that you made the above statement; i doubt if you are a true gunner!! The fact that u are pessimistic does not give you the right to carry others along in your doom!!! So what if Arsenal wins (which i am convinced they would)? Would you roll your tongue into your nasal cavity to reclaim the mucour of a statement u just made above?

Who are the we? I am a conc arsenal fan brother, and i dont belong in your group of losers before a game!! Great men dont give up or lose before a battle, they go into the battle to win!! You dont say you are a loser already when the deed is not done, you enter the game with a victory consciousness! If you were in King David's shoes, then Goliath and the Philistines would have won the battle without shooting a single bow!!!!!

This level never reach to dey preach oga. take am easy.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by rawe45: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2010
IMMA BE A GUNNER TILL DEATH!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bashydemy(m): 2:09am On Mar 25, 2010
I'm am Man U and am seeing ma self in Madrid already cos ferguson already book his hotel close to bernabeau but for Arsenal well you guyswill be surprise to see what happen to AC milan last season will repeat its self again Go Arsene Wenger! GO Arsenal!! Go Gunner's!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by adebayo201: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2010
bashy_demy:

I'm am Man U and am seeing ma self in Madrid already cos ferguson already book his hotel close to bernabeau but for Arsenal well you guyswill be surprise to see what happen to AC milan last season will repeat its self again Go Arsene Wenger! GO Arsenal!! Go Gunner's!!!

pls just do this for the epl fanz grin grin
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Brisingr(m): 3:58am On Mar 25, 2010
Am a red devil & don't fancy playin barca in d final so arsenal as too come true 4 us
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by snj: 4:01am On Mar 25, 2010
Certainly, they both play good footie, but,  its a common knowledge that if you want your son to play a better football, you should make him play for arsenal as a biginner then later graduate into BARCELONA FC. Ask Henry, a living witness.

Them no be mate!!!
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by ndigbo: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2010
Somebody in beginning of this season asked me, who would you(i) go for if Arsenal and Barca were paired together? Cus i love both teams, giving to the way they play, Something is telling me to stake my money on Arsenal. Lets watch out and see how it goes.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by pek(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2010
what football have taught me over the years is that
1 in football, anything can happen.
2 expect the unexpected.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bashydemy(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2010
pek:

2 expect the unexpected.
you've learn a good lesson so far and may you days be long.
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by sayso: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2010
with the way Arshavin is playing,I wonder you will run at Barca?if Theo can have courage,Barca will be in trouble
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by sley4life(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2010
barca will win. I know alot of NLs are reg with several user names to vote 4 arsenal
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=18pt][/size] Who dash Monkey Banana, Arsenal fans are just Consoling them self, they knw say dem no fit climb dat mountain, even Wenger knw say
pek:

2 expect the unexpected.
em don loss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy this one don pass anything can happen, for this one, it is Expect the expected grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by ronkeenuf(f): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2010
sley4life:

barca will win. I know alot of NLs are reg with several user names to vote 4 arsenal
The number of votes does not determine who finally wins.

My thumb's up for Arsenal, gunner for life wink
Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm by bigfather(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2010
Just looking at your defence ( Gunners ) I can't see anybody in that your line up that can hold that Messiless boy !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live / Club Brugge Vs Manchester United: Europa League (1 - 1) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.