Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order (861 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by dns(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
I've come to discover that some girls are naturally not capable of building their own afairs, i meet a girl who told me that she is always moved by the instances of good looking guys, that when ever she meet a guy who shows interest in her she dont know but she will drowp the existing one for no reason and give her self to the new guy, but at thesame time, she let me to understand that she is not finding it forny. please could it be that she is not proud of her relationship or what?

please post your own view on this issue thanks.

S.D Ngoji
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by iice(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
LOL @ topic as if the woman is in a relationship by herself.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
Why are some men always fooking anything with a lipstick and skirt on?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
Learn to spell another correctly and I will tell you the reason!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by afrobaby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
is this a question or a statement cos if it's a question, then , there should be a question mark at the end of the sentence, what is it?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Comment on the topic if you want to and stop doing "I too Know"

afrobaby:

is this a question or a statement cos if it's a question, then , there should be a question mark at the end of the sentence, what is it?
We are not in an English class. I suggest you comment on the topic if you have any thing to say and stop making unnecessary corrections. Beside I recommend that you check yourself before correcting someone else. You are starting a sentence with a small alphabet and you asked two different questions with just one question mark. You also made use of commas where there ought to be either a full stop or a question mark. Abi dem dey sell the question mark. How is that for correction?

@poster
Na men dey deceive them that's why.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by dns(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
i no belem u saybi na too much grama dey cause Nigeria wahala, i no say u be one of dem. if u like oooh go camebridge dat one na ur cup of tea.
ThoniaSlim:

Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by googles: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
Flashfast1:

We are not in an English class. I suggest you comment on the topic if you have any thing to say and stop making unnecessary corrections. Beside I recommend that you check yourself before correcting someone else. You are starting a sentence with a small alphabet and you asked two different questions with just one question mark. You also made use of commas where there ought to be either a full stop or a question mark. Abi dem dey sell the question mark. How is that for correction?

[size=13pt]he he he he he grin grin grin grin grin

you sound exactly like Mr. poku my Ghanaian English teacher. . . . . . guy you bahd grin grin
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:28am On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

@poster
Na men dey deceive them that's why.

Blah Blah Blah! grin. . .If it's bothering you so much. . .then go jump off a cliff! wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^Ok I will. But that will be after I take you back to primary school to learn how to use your punctuation marks. Better still I think I might have to buy you Brighter Grammer instead. . . . OLODO grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThePelican(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

^^^Ok I will. But that will be after I take you back to primary school to learn how to use your punctuation marks. Better still I think I might have to buy you Brighter Grammer instead. . . . OLODO grin
Very funny. Or EFFECTIVE ENGLISH by Montgomery. grin grin By the way, ThoniaSlim writes expressly.

@OP. . . The girl in question seems to be having fun. Sometimes I wish there are some type of meter to read how often some p.us.sies have performed activities.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2010
Flashfast1:

^^^Ok I will. But that will be after I take you back to primary school to learn how to use your punctuation marks. Better still I think I might have to buy you Brighter Grammer instead. . . . OLODO  grin

Why did you edit your post?  grin. . .Couldn't find a better way to express yourself? Geez all these suckaz!

Like I said before, If it's bothering you so much then jump off a cliff!  grin  cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^Suckaz sucking your stinking puss=sy right? tongue
I'm still on my way to the cliff, but sorry couldn't find the Brighter Grammer. I guess that means you will die an olodo. grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2010
Is that the best you've got? grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Is that the best you've got? grin
for you, sadly yes.
But I still have some for your mum. kiss Do you wanna hear? say yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2010
What brought my mum into this?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2010
@Thoniaslim
Sorry for dising you jare.
I just saw your profile pix. . . Girl you are fine o. Well at least with the contact lenes and the make up. Take them off and all I see is one big headed chic, with the head shaped like avocado pear. .  grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2010
Dude. . .You can bring all the insults you have in your book! It still ain't gonna make any difference to me. . .Because your opinion doesn't matter to me. . .SO why don't you stop getting your BP high  cool

Flashfast1:

@Thoniaslim
Sorry for[b] dising[/b] you jare.
I just saw your profile pix. . . Girl you are fine o. Well at least with the contact[b] lenes[/b] and the make up. Take them off and all I see is one big headed chic, with the head shaped like avocado pear. .  grin

There goes your English teacher! Puhleaseee what a waste of resources! Next!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by Flashfast1: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2010
Sorry dearie. I like you, I really do. Its just that that your head dey make me go hungry. The thing just dey bring the thought of pear to my mind. Na which tree dem pluck your head from?  tongue
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2010
Is this thread of English class or for girls jumping from my relationship to the other?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Jumping 4rm One Relationship To An Order by daduke2k(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2010
Chai , i don learn english 2day. "lenes" dising", which one be montogomery? Make i go ask ma grand papa.

(1)

Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? / Who Longs To Be Loved More? Men Or Women / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.