Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? (861 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Rhymez(m): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2010
I am asking the unmarried/not ready to marry guys out there. I read many posts of guys talking about sex and how they will screw a gal and I just laugh at those comments. Lets face reality, why are you guys(as described in the first sentence of this thread) scared when the your galfriend said she is pregnant? The words "I am pregnant" sound like " rapture has started". grin. I need individual reasons pls.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:16am On Nov 09, 2010
becoz you can also be tricked by that statement
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Rhymez(m): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2010
Tricked? Pls explain. Lets assume you had sex with her and you deflowered her simultaneously.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2010
Rhymez:

Tricked? Pls explain. Lets assume you had sex with her and you deflowered her simultaneously.

come on you must be smarter than this

ok lets say she aint a virgin she gives you pum pum and she tell you that she is pregnant what real proof that you can say the baby she is carrying is yours ?
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 09, 2010
Cos its expensive to father a child
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by biola44: 3:52am On Nov 09, 2010
cos it wasnt part of the deal! grin
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Etinoh(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2010
Is bcus 75% of dt word. i'm( pregnant) is tricky.some gurls use it as d easiest way of getin maney 4rm guys.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by SAGoddess: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2010
How about you guys be proactive and use condoms instead of relying on girls to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Why go in there unprotected if you know you are not ready for ANY consequences that may arise, SMH, mxwwwm!
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Coolabbie: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2010
Cos dey aint ready 4 d added responsibility.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by annawhite(f): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2010
cos the fear of buyin PAMPERS is the begginin of bankruptcy for them
hehehehehe
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Woke4all(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2010
Because most guys are not yet ready to be called DADDY
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by samdede(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
In real sense most guys are not ready for responsibilities that comes with pregnancy.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by SAGoddess: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
samdede:

In real sense most guys are not ready for responsibilities that comes with pregnancy.

Wrap it up then! surely that is not that difficult!
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by samdede(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ SA Goddess.

Am not in support of Guys who are not men enough to father their kids. I am married with a sweet n lovely kid who calls "daddy-daddy" and this is my happiest moment.
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Rhymez(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
^good for you man. Just pray you act like the daddy they call you. grin
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by SAGoddess: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2010
samdede:

@ SA Goddess.

Am not in support of Guys who are not men enough to father their kids. I am married with a sweet n lovely kid who calls "daddy-daddy" and this is my happiest moment.

That is a good thing. . . .all good!

But generally men need to learn to wrap it up when they want to get busy instead of claiming to have been trapped by the women when they had a responsibility and a choice to wear a condom if not ready for what may happen!
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by Creamish(f): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2010
Rhymez:

I am asking the unmarried/not ready to marry guys out there. I read many posts of guys talking about sex and how they will screw a gal and I just laugh at those comments. Lets face reality, why are you guys(as described in the first sentence of this thread) scared when the your galfriend said she is pregnant? The words "I am pregnant" sound like " rapture has started". grin. I need individual reasons pls.

. . most guyz dont believe they r capable of fathering a child/ they think their sperm is weak and unproductive . . *rollz eyez*
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by jnrprof(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2010
the issue of pregnancy won't come up at all if all guys learn to keep it locked in or at worst, cover it up!
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by babyme1(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2010
Creamish:

. . most guyz dont believe they r capable of fathering a child/ they think their spermatozoa is weak and unproductive . . *rollz eyez*

hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
u think say e easy born??

(1) (Reply)

.. / Her Family Want Me But She Is Not Serious / How One Master The Act Of Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.