Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1308936 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
beryour:
Can you do 560?

smiley cheesy grin calm down
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dafemnet: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
beryour:
Can you do 560?

I already used money flex.thanks btw
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by beryour(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am actually looking for pounds for smone, thats the rate the person indicated

LagosismyHome:

smiley cheesy grin calm down
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
dustydee:

Money flex is 551, I used transferboss 2 days ago @545.5. The rate above isn't good enough for me given the alternatives available.

I just wanted to test money flex and sent 300 pounds to my naija account. Two cards declined the payment to go through.

Has anyone used this site before
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
dafemnet:

Do you have any code for money-flex?
No I don't, HiddenID may have.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by beryour(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bring the pounds, lemme test for you grin

LagosismyHome:

I just wanted to test money flex and sent 300 pounds to my naija account. Two cards declined the payment to go through.

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Yes I have. And it went through in 30mins after verification.

Halifax declines I think. They stated it on their website that you have to contact Halifax before it can go through.
I used my HSBC for the transfer eventually
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dafemnet: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
LagosismyHome:

I used it about 40 mins ago and i got my money 30 mins after.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
fatima04:

Halifax declines I think. They stated it on their website that you have to contact Halifax before it can go through.

thanks ...........I just saw a text come through from Halifax to confirm before it can go through . Their rate is not bad at all

what happening to the naira sad sad. Uncle Buhari wake up na
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
dafemnet:

I used it about 40 mins ago and i got my money 30 mins after.

thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
dustydee:

Money flex is 551, I used transferboss 2 days ago @545.5. The rate above isn't good enough for me given the alternatives available.

They don't have an app? You did it through the browser?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
justwise:

They don't have an app? You did it through the browser?
I have only used transferboss and they have both app and web platforms.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by HiddenID(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
dafemnet:

Do you have any code for money-flex?

Code? I wasn't asked for a code when I registered. Maybe I don't understand your question
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
I m in full fledged panic mode. What in Gods name is happening to our country bikonu? How will Nigerians eat?

I came here to complain that I saw 540 on ace transfer. I am now seeing 560? chileke
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Wetin do your teeth......... grin

please I m a baby,I only have 4 milk teeth . lol
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
dustydee:

I have only used transferboss and they have both app and web platforms.

Ok, trying to figure out their real website so as to avoid getting my details into some dodgy websites
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
missjekyll:
I m in full fledged panic mode. What in Gods name is happening to our country bikonu? How will Nigerians eat?

I came here to complain that I saw 540 on ace transfer. I am now seeing 560? chileke

..maybe for first timers but i'm not seeing that in the app
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
fatima04:

i think Halifax never going to allow this go through , i keep verifying and next thing it would decline. Let me try another bank card
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by HiddenID(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
justwise:

Ok, trying to figure out their real website so as to avoid getting my details into some dodgy websites

That's why I included the url I used in my first post to avoid any mistakes.

Use this - https://moneyfex.com/
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by kode12: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
dustydee:

Is this moneyflex an app or vis the website. I cant find the site online.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
HiddenID:

See another company with slightly twisted name flex money https://www.flex-money.com/
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Elderss: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
kode12:

It's moneyfex.com and it's via the website. Not sure they have the app yet.
Used them yesterday for almost a thousand quid and it went through in less than 30mins grin

I will say it's reliable...from my personal experience
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Ralphlauren(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
for those looking for the best money transfer rates, check out www.moneylineuk.com

i have used them consistently for nearly 10 years and they've never failed me.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ralphlauren:
for those looking for the best money transfer rates, check out www.moneylineuk.com

i have used them consistently for nearly 10 years and they've never failed me.

Moneyflex has a better rate so far..i like this competition though we need to be careful to avoid fake websites

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by dustydee: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
kode12:

sorry I meant moneyfex.
See link below. Note I have never used them. This is not an endorsement
HiddenID:

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by HiddenID(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
justwise:

See another company with slightly twisted name flex money https://www.flex-money.com/

Wow. Please use this one: https://moneyfex.com/ it worked for me. I don't think they have an app yet also, please let nobody use app
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by kode12: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
dustydee:

sorry I meant moneyfex.
See link below. Note I have never used them. This is not an endorsement
I just used them, and I can confirm it works. Atleast for me. Transferred at a rate of 551, so that's a lot better than Transferwise. Money already delivered to my Nigerian account. I'm impressed.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
HiddenID:

Wow. Please use this one: https://moneyfex.com/ it worked for me. I don't think they have an app yet also, please let nobody use app

No not yet
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
kode12:

I just used them, and I can confirm it works. Atleast for me. Transferred at a rate of 551, so that's a lot better than Transferwise. Money already delivered to my Nigerian account. I'm impressed.

Mine got credited 3 hours later. Couldn't get it paid with Visa. Tried multiple cards and all declined so took a risk and did bank transfer
. M aybe that why it taken longer .

Good rate but not all bank cards will be allowed. Money received so definitely I can use again
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you use a digital bank like Monzo, it will give you the option to accept or decline transaction. Traditional banks will always decline such transactions. Them never step their game up cheesy

LagosismyHome:

Mine is still sleeping, almost 2 hours later grin... hopefully the system will wake up and do the transfer . I just couldn't get it paid by visa , tried 4 bank cards I have and it all declined so I took a chance and did bank transfer

Maybe that why it taken longer . Good rate but not all bank cards will be allowed.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2020

dafemnet:
What ur rate
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Jbloc: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
I was caught up in that December 2017 flight mess with Medview but they did refund my money. I recall there was a special No to call then to chase up.

Phenmeson:
Happy weekend to we all. I know we have different scam techniques on social media now. Let's not fall into any. I was scammed by our own indigenous Medview Airline 2017. Bought 3flights ticket to 9ja,flight cancelled Christmas eve. Requested refunds from the Airline, no positive outcome. Lodge the complain to Civil Aviation Authority, & Local MP, they tried their best for 3months but Medview Airline showed their 9ja muscle by not even replying to any of the mails. Let's stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.