Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz (1827 Views)

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / Looking For 5 Ladies To Start Earning Money With Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
My name is Israel Evangelin.i am a Beauty and life style consultant in oriflame. I started oriflame as a Plan B business working from home with my Internet enabled smart phone.
Since I started my own oriflame business with d sum of N35k, I look great on a daily basis, I have fun by meeting new consultant sharing the same passion.
Oriflame has changed my life tremendously.
I have learnt working from from home, living life in my own terms. I have more time to spend with my family and friends while I also have time to do my own business earning more money.
Do you have N35K to start up your own business? My goal is to work with 5 people to start the business and be successful in it.
Come and learn how to turn ur daily used cosmetics to money In oriflame.
Even if you are unemployed, house wife , student, corper, working class, pensioners, dis opportunity is for you.
Contact me on what's app or local call on 08098851481 and let's talk business.

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Call/whatsapp to get started
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2018
What plans to make extra money next year do you have started?

How would you love to make money recommending your daily beauty products to people?

Best time to launch a business especially a beauty business is December because money is exchanging hands,people are spending to look good and give gifts � so position yourself to make money and pay a solid foundation for 2019

With as low as 10k you can launch your business now, make upto 30% retail profit, get a chance to build a business paying you monthly and even a chance to travel the world free

What do you say? Love to take a closer look?
Chat me up on WhatsApp to get details 08098851481

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2018
✳️ Have you already overspent this Christmas?
✳️ Are you already worrying about your January bills?
✳️Would you like to earn an extra income from a side gig ?
Drop me a HI TODAY to find out how?
Call/whatsapp to get details 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
A beauty company is increasing her sales team in every location in Nigeria and ready to work with serious minded ladies who have passion for beauty & would like to earn from it

I will like to show 20 ladies how to use 20-37k to run a Beauty business without owning a shop

chat me up on WhatsApp to get details about the business 08098851481

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Call/whatsapp to get details 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
ORIFLAME COSMETICS COMPANY SWEDEN PAYS LIKE NO OTHER

WORK FROM HOME
Oriflame is a Swedish cosmetics company that has been on for 50years in 67 countries of the world with Nigeria it's youngest market for about 4years + now,with physical offices all over the country.. The company deals on organic cosmetic products(no chemical) that is friendly to our skin,ranging from body cream,perfume, roll on,toothpaste, hair products,baby products,face treatment products,skin treatment products etc

✔Oriflame Cosmetics Company Sweden offers Nigerians the opportunity to look good,make money and have fun.

CRITERIA
�Register with N2,990,
Male or female, who desire wealth through business.

� � Immediately after registration, buy cosmetics of any amount #5000, #10,000, #30,000 and more, The immediate profit is 28-40%.

#NOTE : BENEFIT of buying30,,000 worth of products is that it qualifies you for our welcome program, this is where you buy products at a very cheap rate to increase your profit to 60%. It also qualifies you for our exclusive fun trips,where Oriflame pays the bills for all our expenses, including our flight tickets and hotel.

BELOW ARE THE THREE CATEGORIES OF ORIFLAME CONSULTANT. YOU CAN DECIDE TO CHOOSE ANY OF THEM OR CHOOSE THE THREE.

1) Those who just buy our organic cosmetics for personal use.
BENEFITS
They enjoy our organic products
They have discount up to 20%.
They buy directly from the company,without a middle man.

(2)Those who buy to resell.
BENEFITS
They make profits up to 40%
They have discount up to 40%
They earn on their purchase, performance discount because of the volume of products they buy.
They get showed how to sell more without leaving their houses.

(3)The business people/The networkers : These are the people who do the networking aspect of Oriflame by bringing people to register under them.They are the ones who work,and who enjoy the big things of Oriflame.
BENEFITS
They enjoy up to 40% discount on purchase.
They get up to 40% profits on products.
They earn on their purchase, performance discount.
They get monthly payment(salary),aside their profits from sales.
They get cash awards aside monthly pay.
They get car awards aside monthly pay.
They participate in foreign trips.
They get showed the ways to bring people and also sell,without leaving their houses.

If you are interested to be your own boss and work from home with Oriflame Cosmetics Sweden or to be a customer
then call/whatsapp me to get started

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Do you know that entrepreneurship is the new retirement plan??
And as an entrepreneur you work at your own terms.. You are your own boss!
Do you know that it is very difficult to get rich by earning monthly salaries??
Are you an employed man or woman in dire need of a side business (plan B)??
Are you a house wife? Would you like to build an income working from home?
Are you a youth corper and you would love to learn how you can make an extra income besides your monthly Allawee??

When you join Oriflame this month you stand to get an Oriflame designer hand bag for free, a free perfume worth 14k and a free Oriflame scarf to the value of 5k!

Today, am looking for 20 women who have passion for success and are ready to start their Oriflame business this month. Women who would love to grow an income by partnering with a world class cosmetic company ORIFLAME!
Are you one of those 20 women?
You can also call or WhatsApp 08098851481
To get started

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
To get details about the business chat me up on WhatsApp to get details 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Whatsapp/call to get details about the business 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Looking for flawless skin for pimples and Acne?
Pure skin set is the solution you need. It is your super route to flawless skin. For ages 15+ and oily skin type.
The botanicals used are Guava and Natural pomegranate extract. .
GUAVA is a tropical superfruit used for its natural anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Helps unclog pores and reduces skin sebum.
POMEGRANATE'S astringent and antioxidant properties help to purify and tone, for tighter pores, cleaner skin and a fresh, healthy-looking complexion.

� Fast facial therapy for pimples.

� Fights pimples and black heads.

� Clears up existing pimples.

� Opens the pore and removes dead skin cells.

� Nourishes your face and leaves it healthy.
The set contains three product

� WASH & SCRUB
- Deeply cleanses and purifies skin. - Effectively exfoliates skin
- With natural origin scrub beads to help clear clogged pores
- Targets and prevents blackheads and enlarged pores
� TONE
- Removes impurities, dirt and oil
- Leaves skin clean and prevents blemishes - Tightens pores and reduces their size .

� MATTIFY face lotion
- Controls shine and mattifies skin
- Use daily after cleansing before applying your moisturiser and makeup.

Call/whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2019
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT!

Gone are those days when a woman folds her hands waiting for money/allowance from her husband.

Become a Beautypreneur, a professionally trained skin care consultant & earn in 6 - 7 figures!
Do you have #15k or #30k and an internet enabled phone to start a business that can give you!!!!!
�Both financial and time freedom?
� Opportunity to become your own boss?

I am launching to assist hardworking, coach-able, business minded ladies to earn in 6 to 7 figures within a 6-month game plan.

To participate , you must be:
- Coach-able,
- Have a Smart Phone
- Able to Invest 15k or 30k to start your business
- Be active on facebook

Are you Interested? Call or whatsapp 08098851481
Women it's time to rise up and take your rightful place "HELP MATE TO YOUR HUSBAND"
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by Maga30(m): 4:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Tried treating pimples but just can't?

Free eBook by a reputable skin care consultant reveals how to treat STUBBORN, EMBARRASSING pimples in just 3-STEPS within 14 DAYS !!

YOU CAN HAVE A PIMPLE-FREE, FLAWLESS FACE!!

Download Now!
http://mailchi.mp/426dbc07a781/gwulifestyle-stubborn-pimples
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Fade off dark spots around your eye with optimal even out eye cream

Optimal even out brightening eye cream restores confidence to the eye always

Suffering from embarrassing dark circles or eye bags?? Suffer no more optimals even out perfecting appearance of dark spots and dark circles around the eye area

Instantly brightens the under eye and promotes an even, radiant complexion - formulated using a Swedish natural ingredients blend lumilght active and caffeine dermatological tested and suitable for all skin types

Price is 5000
Call/whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 9:09am On May 29, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to get started in the business
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 10:10am On May 30, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to get started in the business 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Are you a woman Looking for a proven legitimate business?
Start a cosmetics business you can do from the comfort of your home with Oriflame Sweden today

-Full time or part-time.

-Register with 2990 naira ONLY ( exclusively free for the first 5 people)
- It gets you pack, catalogue, price list, and a free sample product.
-A startup capital of as low as15k to 37k!No robbing bank fees! You get exact worth of what you want,no corners!
- Buy goods at a discounted rate of 23% and make up to 30% immediate profit in sales.
- Earn additional commission from the company at month end.
- Earn up to what you deserve and more in naira monthly.
-No location barrier

INTERESTED??
WhatsApp me to get started 08098851481

And you will start up ASAP.

Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to get started 08098851481
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to get started in the business
Re: Looking For 5 Ladies To Start oriflame beauty biz by obiageri5(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Looking for FINANCIAL FREEDOM?
WE HAVE A BETTER WAY���

We have a 52 years old business opportunity and proven strategies that yield 6 figures monthly, in 4-6 months of committed partnership.

We're looking for 10 passionate new partners that are ready to learn how to work and earn with their smart phones..
Note: location is no barrier!

To start, send 'I'M INTERESTED' to 08098851481
#PlanB
#WorkFromHome
#Divaboss

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Clueless About Her Pregnancy For 9 Months / Is There Pastor Or Herbalist In Nigeria Who Can Cure (adhd) / Treatment Of Baldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.