Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (41300 Views)

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I blame Buhari
Supported but wait.....
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by henrydadon(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Orgym:
This can be a strategy by the government to stop open carriage of guns and ammunitions .
I forsee this. Click like if u reason like me and share if it is otherwise.

shut up..why would the government kill 20 people and above just to prove a point..

you have brain but you refuse to use it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Mrlouis: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live. Thank God my survival instinct allowed me run away and take cover on time. When the FBI arrived , I joined them in looking for the culprits. It wasn't easy at all.
No be Agege dem dey talk of o, this one happen for Texas, U.S.A.. My guy check the title of the thread again..nawa u o

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by muller101(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
El passo massacre. Reminds me of kill bill vol 2
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Nbote(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
AryaSand:

The can't do nothing. They'll only rant about it for a few days and move on like it never happened. They could have reviewed it after what happened at Sandy hook elementary but they didn't. Not like they can't do it o but most of the senators are afraid to take the step because they don't want it to ruin their own chances of running for President or that of their Political Party.

U're right... Dey still feel d benefits of d freedom outweighs d violence it comes with
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ibkayee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sandy Hook was America's rock bottom and nothing was done, ain't nothing happening to their precious 2nd amendment

R.I.P to the victims. Saw somewhere that the youngest victim was 2? So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
God help us all
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
hmmmm
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by bayocanny: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibkayee:
Sandy Hook was America's rock bottom and nothing was done, ain't nothing happening to their precious 2nd amendment

R.I.P to the victims. Saw somewhere that the youngest victim was 2? So sad
If not for posperity sake we shouldn't have sympathize with them because they brought this evil upon themselves in the name of "freedom".

RIP tho
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ibkayee(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
bayocanny:

If not for posperity sake we shouldn't have sympathize with them because they brought this evil upon themselves in the name of "freedom".

RIP tho
What do you mean?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by bayocanny: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibkayee:
What do you mean?
Don't tell me you don't understand what I wrote up there
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Im really shocked and saddened by this. Last it was a crazy white 17 year old who did smiliar thing killing church people. I want to know who and why. God be with them.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by xtiandamondre(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
But Buhari Why?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ibkayee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
bayocanny:

Don't tell me you don't understand what I wrote up there
Are you saying they brought it on themselves because they insist on their freedom to bear arms?
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by bayocanny: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Are you saying they brought it on themselves because they insist on their freedom to bear arms?
Exactly

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ladensmith(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live. Thank God my survival instinct allowed me run away and take cover on time. When the FBI arrived , I joined them in looking for the culprits. It wasn't easy at all.
i believe you... Did u noticed a dark short guy wearing a blue jean and white t_shirt behind you... na me.

2 Likes

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:
Im really shocked and saddened by this. Last it was a crazy white 17 year old who did smiliar thing killing church people. I want to know who and why. God be with them.
why did you know them personally ? any of them related to you ? undecided
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ladensmith(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
mazimee:
Head slamer is the most likely culprit
This is what happens when you smoke adulterated weed.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Orgym(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
henrydadon:

shut up..why would the government kill 20 people and above just to prove a point..

you have brain but you refuse to use it

U are still young to understand politics in the state, brother. Let's wait and see
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
fork all them americunts. let them kill each other. then when their number is decimated the black man will swoop in like an eagle and feed on the carcass of the dead. the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. this is the Armageddon trickling in slowly. the end of an empire.
BLACK MAN, TIME FOR YOU TO RISE OUT OF THE DARK AGES. RISE AND SHINE BLACK MAN
grin

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ladensmith(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Orgym:
This can be a strategy by the government to stop open carriage of guns and ammunitions .
I forsee this. Click like if u reason like me and share if it is otherwise.
Don't trust your judgement when you are high on weed..i reason this way also because i am high on weed. But it isn't rational killing innocent people so as place an embargo on arm carriage.

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by daveemuobo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mac2016:
After a lot of research, the book I wrote on "how to end gun violence in America" they are yet to read for knowledge maybe cos I am not an American. They keep killing themselves.
They focus foolishly on external terrorism to nurture their vainglorious ego instead of catering domestic terrorism that has led to more American deaths.
Read my book here:https://www.amazon.com/dp/1539350134/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_mx3.zbK1YNM6W

this is good. i'll buy it.kudos
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
why did you know them personally ? any of them related to you ? undecided

I hate hearing crazy deranged physco cowards killing innocent people going about their peaceful lives. Same as the 5 agentines and others killed by the bloody terrorist. I feel people shud be able to defend themselves from such cowards.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
fork all them americunts. let them kill each other. then when their number is decimated the black man will swoop in like an eagle and feed on the carcass of the dead. the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. this is the Armageddon trickling in slowly. the end of an empire.
grin

I really wish bt the black man is busy accumulating money for his 10th generation ofcourse by stealing or busy trying to make more baby mama's like it's a marathon or busy smoking weed. He got no plans for the next 5-10-30years from now for anything other than himself.

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:

I really wish bt the black man is busy accumulating money for his 10th generation ofcourse by stealing or busy trying to make more baby mama's like it's a marathon or busy smoking weed. He got no plans for the next 5-10-30years from now for anything other than himself.
those are the walking dead. the zombies. the christs and messiahs and ascended masters amongst them is who i am referring to. these are the ones who will lead the walking dead into the light
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by OBAGADAFFI: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
grin

And how has black man been able to rule themselves.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And how has black man been able to rule themselves.
not good. we are in the dark ages.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Bakrabas: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
If this happen in Nigeria, especially in Borno State the media will be like "Islam terrorist strike again, killed 50 many injured" or massacre in Borno as Jihadist /Islamic terrorist open fire at Baptist Church

Nigerian media and International media are not fair to Islam.

The persecution of Muslims in Myanmar are not on the front pages of newspapers and the U. N talks about it mutedly

4 Likes

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
those are the walking dead. the zombies. the christs and messiahs and ascended masters amongst them is who i am referring to. these are the ones who will lead the walking dead into the light

After Obama failed us Abi? Or u still waiting on Obama the antichrist lol. Beta take it easy man. This is the real world not not sm Hollywood scifi thriller.

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by THEREALLIFE: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
It reminds me of the monstrous act committed by Dylan Roof. The radical white supremacist.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
jaxxy:

After Obama failed us Abi? Or u still waiting on Obama the antichrist lol. Beta take it easy man. This is the real world not not sm Hollywood sci thriller.
obama didnt fail you. obama did what he was supposed to do. he destroyed america. he softened up the target for the armageddon. he wrecked america. that was his job. he was a mole. a plant. sent in to destroy the country from within. and he did a damn good job. during obamas reign 10 million white americans became destitute and homeless and under-employed and became drug addicts. opioids and meth and heroine use skyrocketed in white america. obama destroyed white america

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.