Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (41299 Views)

Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by fwallex4truth: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
FarahAideed:
No matter what Obama and co do they will fail..America must be great again
What concerns Obama, in this matter. Do ur research well, you will know the USA breed more terrorists than any country in world. They have the highest number of inmates in world. There are many terror in the US that are American not the immigrants.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by MONITZ: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2017
ladensmith:

Are u insinuating the covert operation of 9/11 was carried out by CIA or possibly other intelligence unit on American soil and bn laden was paid to claim responsibility?
Though, i don't really understand the politics of USA and how their intelligence operates but it is hard to believe that the american govt. will harm its citizens just to prove a point to the world.
My question "is Osama bn laden innocent, was he paid to claim responsibilities of 9/11 attack?
Was he killed so as to avoid secrets from going viral?
I know an intelligent man won't do all these.
n.b: i dont support terrorism.

Governments do attack their own citizens from time to time and that is y there is a name for it;-(false flag). If u search on the internet where a lot of examples abound.

I don't have the time to write lengthy stuffs now bt I would want u to ponder on these;
1) Why did all the Jews working at the WTC not go to work on that fateful day?

2)Y did the BBC report the attack way before it actually happened?,and only for them to retrieve this piece of news and apologize afterwards.

3)Those towers were built with reinforced steel,and those who built them said Boeing planes were considered when they were designing the structures because of the heights.and they said it wasn't just possible that those planes for those planes to ve brought the buildings down without an external factor.

4) I hope u know the temperature range at which reinforced steel would melt,the heat generated on impact by the planes on the buildings wouldn't ve been anywhere near should bring those buildings down.

5)if u knew a thing about controlled demolition then u would know that the manners in which the two buildings went down were surely an example of it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ladensmith(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
MONITZ:

Governments do attack their own citizens from time to time and that is y there is a name for it;-(false flag). If u search on the internet where a lot of examples abound.

I don't have the time to write lengthy stuffs now bt I would want u to ponder on these;
1) Why did all the Jews working at the WTC not go to work on that fateful day?

2)Y did the BBC report the attack way before it actually happened?,and only for them to retrieve this piece of news and apologize afterwards.

3)Those towers were built with reinforced steel,and those who built them said Boeing planes were considered when they were designing the structures because of the heights.and they said it wasn't just possible that those planes for those planes to ve brought the buildings down without an external factor.

4) I hope u know the temperature range at which reinforced steel would melt,the heat generated on impact by the planes on the buildings wouldn't ve been anywhere near should bring those buildings down.

5)if u knew a thing about controlled demolition then u would know that the manners in which the two buildings went down were surely an example of it.

Boss!!!
How sure are you that all your stated points are not propaganda
I have never gone deep about the 9/11 attack. I will try make more research so as to counter what u have mentioned above. You just gave me an assignment to work on, i will get back to you when am done.
From your own scope of research using boko haram as a case study....
can BOKOHARAM isurgency be classified as false flag terrorism... i will like to know more in respect to the saying that if terrorism last more than 24hrs,the government has hand in it...
what is your say on it as a critical thinker and an intellect.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by ambs50: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
The easy access to guns in the US is a covert attempt to control population explosion since there will always be instances of mass shooting that can never be avoided.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Olatara(f): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
sukkot:
fork all them americunts. let them kill each other. then when their number is decimated the black man will swoop in like an eagle and feed on the carcass of the dead. the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. this is the Armageddon trickling in slowly. the end of an empire.
BLACK MAN, TIME FOR YOU TO RISE OUT OF THE DARK AGES. RISE AND SHINE BLACK MAN
grin
walahi, u need help. God weed is bad.
Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by MONITZ: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
ladensmith:

Boss!!!
How sure are you that all your stated points are not propaganda
I have never gone deep about the 9/11 attack. I will try make more research so as to counter what u have mentioned above. You just gave me an assignment to work on, i will get back to you when am done.
From your own scope of research using boko haram as a case study....
can BOKOHARAM isurgency be classified as false flag terrorism... i will like to know more in respect to the saying that if terrorism last more than 24hrs,the government has hand in it...
what is your say on it as a critical thinker and an intellect.

As regards those facts I listed about the September attacks,the internet is ur friend and is there for everyone to learn and verify things they don't understand.

Read up Operation Gladio in Italy and other NATO nations, Operation Northwoods.

Think also about the U.S.A being supposedly the most powerful nation in the world not knowing an attack was to be carried out on her soil by rag-tag terrorists,haba for ur information most if not all the calls into and within the US re filtered and eavesdropped on by the CIA,FBI and other relevant agencies. The CIA even eavesdrop on other countries' presidents and Heads of Governments too.

Do u know anything about the Patriots Act of the US?it came into existence immediately after the attack ,I would want u to look it up too.

Boko Haram was an ideology initially before politicians hijacked it for percuniary gains then the North also came in and they saw that they can use it maximally for political gains maximally over other parts of the country and this is what they ve done and re still doing. The crux of the last presidential election was all about the CHIBOK GIRLS and insecurity which many Nigerians later discovered was a hoax or re u still one of those few who still believe it really took place?

From time to time ,they release the girls in batches to tickle the fancy of the still gullible ones.The scourge has come to stay and I don't see it ending anytime soon because it's now a political tool that the north will always use to whip everybody into line just like the Niger Delta Avengers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by sukkot: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Olatara:
walahi, u need help. God weed is bad.
lol. and who said i smoke weed ? abi na you sell me the weed ? grin

1 Like

Re: About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church by Kagarko(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Don't mention that name again

Please go hug Transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.